[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If life on earth is such a blessing, why is it forced upon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

If life on earth is such a blessing, why is it forced upon us without consent?
>>
Because we couldn't consent to it before birth. I don't get why people are so sad they're going to die.

Even more so for those who got to live.

Questioning it is a waste of time. There is no concrete answer, because the question itself is silly.
>>
by the way fuck the janitors and the mods
>>
>>17723393
Life on Earth is consensual. You chose to limit your power, awareness, and memory in order to come here and experience suffering and incompleteness. You probably chose your parents directly and planned many of the things in your life.

When you die, you'll have the memory of before this life back. You will most likely want to come back here.
>>
>>17723435
What proof can you give me of heightened powers and awareness?
>>
>>17723435

typical new age bullshit from apologists trying to pass the buck

shouldnt you be channeling your spirit guides with your vibrating pleadian buttplug?
>>
>>17723444
Absolutely none. You are human now and humans don't have those things. Instead, we have pain, fear, loneliness, and other things. They might seem terrible now, but it'll feel like a distant dream when you die.

>>17723450
If that's what you prefer to believe.
>>
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Archives/archives_main.htm
>>
>>17723519
True but stop namefagging. It's the worst and detracts from your posts.
>>
>>17723454

When are aliens rat goofs that only care about how God judges.

Is it because they are rat goofs?
>>
File: YOUNEEDTO.png (20KB, 587x202px) Image search: [Google]
YOUNEEDTO.png
20KB, 587x202px
>>17723530
>>
>>17723435
Oh shit! Was not expecting to hear these kinds of truths on /x/.

You are absolutely right, we have chosen our life here and coordinate it with other souls.
>>
>>17723581
>>17723435

what gives new age wizards with relatively unchallenged lives a monopoly on truth?
>>
>>17723588
It's not a monopoly. You have truth, too.
>>
>>17723588
It's not like these things are impossible to figure out. Visit your Akashic Records.
>>
>>17723595

ok then

the universe 100 percent wholly evil, and forces us here on this prison planet WITHOUT OUR CONSENT to feed off of our suffering because we are livestock

new age wizards like you are like trustees in jail.
>>
No, you chose to incarnate here at this time. As for suffering, look into The Four Noble Truths of Buddhism. The truth of suffering, the truth of the cause of suffering, the truth of the end of suffering, and the truth of the path that leads to the end of suffering.
>>
>>17723623

wrong

the universe/god chose FOR ME and forced me here

buddha, jesus and all the other jackasses were just here to misdirect all the good people of the earth.
>>
>>17723626
If you choose to believe you have no choice in the matter, and that you do not have sovereignty over yourself, then you won't. It's that simple.
>>
>>17723626
>>17723605
It's sad that you believe that. The world must seem extremely frightening and painful for you. I hope you find a way to enjoy yourself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.