[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw you're a scorpio and everybody thinks you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 12

File: DK6nmNWQDh-2.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
DK6nmNWQDh-2.png
19KB, 300x250px
Tfw you're a scorpio and everybody thinks you're a serial killer
>>
Judging by what you're bitching about coupled with your reaction image I'm just going to assume you're talking about Facebook. In that case I'll tell you to fuck off back to said Facebook.
>>
>>17720271
>Tfw you're making a desperate cry for attention.
>>
>tfw Cancer and you gave 4chan the Cancer of accepting normies
>>
what's your rising?
>>
Facebook
a
c
e
b
o
o
k
>>
>>17720271
can confirm im a scorpio and people definitely are probably suspicious of me being a serial killer
>>
>>17720303
Gemini
>>
>>17720595
You're half half-decent then ;)

Just kidding, scorps aren't that bad, it's goats and centaur who have the most potential for being the worst.
>>
File: golden kek mug.jpg (17KB, 326x400px) Image search: [Google]
golden kek mug.jpg
17KB, 326x400px
>People still believe in astrology
>>
>>17720271
I think most people are put off by scorpio because they like to read people and scorpio is unreadable and this leaves people thinking there is something they are not telling them. Because you are a scorpio and by nature you are going to have a sheild around you and it is very hard for a scorpio to really exist without a shield like a lot of regular people do. So it's like being Dexter everywhere you go. A lot of scorpio males are really introverted and it's why the scorpio cancer relationship can be so chill.

However as an older scorpio who has dated a few cancer women I way prefer pisces and even aquarius or gemni because cancer I feel is stagnant but if you like that then whatever
>>
>>17720271

>Scorpio
>serial killer

They're actually like top five signs with the least amount of serial killers. I think most was either Cancer or Gemini. Probably Cancer.
>>
>>17720642

>prefer Gemini

No thanks I like a little peace and quiet.
>>
>>17720642
Wait are gemini women even a thing?
>>
One plus to being a Scorpio is that ALL of my exes came back, either to be fuck buddies or to give it a second shot. Mostly Pisces, Scorpio, VIRGO, Taurus and Libras
>>
>>17720271
because scorpios are the niggers of the zodiac
>>
>tfw you're a leo and everyone thinks you're a mega bitch
>>
>>17720756
Mega bitch as in horrible attitude or as in fucking anything that moves?
>>
The only Scorpio I know is a sociopath.
>>
>>17720769

I don't know in what part of the world bitch equates to slut but I was talking about the former. I have resting bitch face, I accept that, but everyone always seems to think I'm hiding some kind of attitude or I'm being snarky.
>>
>>17720633
>people LITERALLY don't believe in astrology on /x/ while they believe in stuff like akhenaten teleportation
>no one knows shit about this really accessible thing here when most boards have some kind of expertise, and people just talk about dating and shit

why
>>
>mfw Aries
>mfw they think I'm always horny
>mfw they're completely correct
>>
File: haeuser_horizontsystem_e.gif (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
haeuser_horizontsystem_e.gif
9KB, 420x420px
You guys know you have a full chart with all the planets and stars right?

How do I get out of the facebook camp and into the autism camp?
>>
>>17720705
between us scorpio bros i think something is up with those pisces chicks & us, they always seem to come back
>>
>>17720696
There is actually a month in which women are simply not born, yes.
>>
>>17720795
I slipped into language differences, sorry.

>>17721895
That is evidently not true and I was exaggerating, but I've known about maybe ONE gemini woman, versus several men.
>>
>>17720271
good, I hope you serially kill yourself for posting that fucking failed abortion of a rage comic pic
>>
>>17720642
I'm dating a Virgo right now. It's actually awesome. Virgos have no problem being controlled and put in their place as long as they get the attention and love they need from us Scorpios.
>>
I'm a pisces with scorpio rising. Bow to me.
>>
>>17720271
>tfw virgo, and nobody knows that i am a serial killer
>>
>>17720271
Fuck off back to plebit
>>
>>17721107
Yea, and it's a good thing, the sex is the best
>>
at least you werent born a pisces male
>>
>>17723202
Whats bad about being a pisces?
>>
>>17723202
the only Pisces man i know is the clingiest annoying fuckwad.
>>
>>17723258

theres nothing wrong with being a Pisces of you are a woman but try to imagine having the "strengths" of a pisces if you are a man

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/pisces.htm

Pisces Strength Keywords:

- Compassionate
- Adaptable
- Accepting
- Devoted
- Imaginative
Pisces Weakness Keywords:

- Oversensitive
- Indecisive
- Self-pitying
- Lazy
- Escapist

forget about having any luck in the business world or luck with women, unless you are part of the .0001% of pisces men that becomes a famous actor or musician
>>
>>17723309
How bout scorpios? Do they have a good chance of being successful in the business world?
>>
>>17723291
The only pisces woman i know is probably stalking me
>>
>>17723309
I'm FUCKED
>>
>>17723369

im a pisces male, what the hell would I know about being successful?
>>
>>17723373

its better that you know now instead of letting god crush your soul slowly in a sneaky, two faced manner
>>
Spoiler alert: [spoiler]Horoscopes are cold reading based on the type of people who will believe in them, that is, people who are more intuitive and open to believing things outside of the mainstream. They're all just different facets of this same type of person so that they'll feel as if God is speaking personally to them whenver they read their horoscope.[/spoiler]
>>
File: B61q6hWCQAA1bY9.png (463KB, 599x352px) Image search: [Google]
B61q6hWCQAA1bY9.png
463KB, 599x352px
i am a sagittarius with capricorn rising. what do u think?
>>
>>17720648
Probably cancer? Noice I can quit taking my meds
>>
>>17723636
O
>>
Scorpio dating a cancer reporting
>>
>>17723988
Hows that like?
>>
I'm Capricorn and I think astrology is bullshit. Is that a Capricorn trait?
>>
leo engaged to leo lmao i couldn't imagine a better relationship
>>
>>17724002
Yes, actually. Earth signs tend to be very skeptic.
>>
Cancer Gemini cusp dating a cancer Leo cusp. The most dramatic relationship on the planet but the sex is ok
>>
saem
>>
Scorpio with Capricorn rising
Is that right?
>>
File: 1443932169032.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1443932169032.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>17720296

>.gif
>mfw
>>
>>17720642

I seem to only click with the Aquarius women, bt then some are a love/hate type of deal.
>>
As a Scorpio, most of my ex's and most girls that I tend to have a crush on are Virgo. Best friends at Virgo. Current GF is a Scorpio and its the best sex/relationship I've ever had.
>>
>Cancer
People also think I could turn psycho at any moment after the whole O.J. Simpson case who's also a Cancer.

Now they think I could possibly be a pervert too because Bill Cosby is a Cancer as well.

Basically, I can't be trusted now. Cancer used to be the most normie sign.
>>
>>17720271
don't worry, i'm cancer and i think you have a sexy body and i big cock i'm dying to suck.
>>
>>17725519
meant you have a big cock, a big juicy stinger i'm dying to suck, dump your venom on my mouth baby
>>
>Tfw scorpio
>Sexually virile
>Virgo gf who barely wants to fug
>>
>>17725435
Cancer people are very sensitive to emotions and act on impulse a lot, so yeah..
>>
I really wish blacks and women got off of 4chan.
>>
>>17725607
>Virgo gf who barely wants to fug

Dedicate every other session to just her. Make her O a few times and mess about with new positions. You honestly might just be too greedy in bed and so there's little incentive for her to play.
>>
>>17725624
>Normalfaggots on 4chan trying to consort with other normalfaggots
I wish 4chan wasn't full of tryhard normalfaggots who have to remind everyone of how they're well adjusted individuals with social lives. Oooh, good for you. Now go the fuck back to Facebook you fucking faggot.
>>
What do you guys think of libras. Irl i know a bunch of them but on here whenever there is a zodiac thread i dont see any
>>
>>17725628

We're all normalfags, friend. 4chan is reddit and reddit is 4chan. They're microcosms, by this point, of the younger generations.

I don't have a facebook and this isn't /r9k/, newfriend.
>>
>>17725644
I know of only one and he's a hard-headed, dumbass. He's nice and all, but his skull is thicker than his brain obviously. He always asks me for my awesome advice but he never takes it. Instead, he'll just complain about his problems over and over again endlessly. Only when his problems become too much to cope with he'll finally take my advice.
>>
>>17725648
>Disparaging against normalfaggots is solely an /r9k/ behavior
Maybe you should leave the site whose history you know nothing about, nigger.
>>
>>17723369
We can be, scorpios are pretty good at latching onto goals and making them happen.

The issue of being a scorpio is more that people just won't like you, sometimes for no real reason, which might make things difficult.

There are definitely positions out there that are fucking perfect for scorpios though, someone with more experience in the actual business world could probably tell you more than me.
>>
why is taurus always so underrepresented in astrology threads?
maybe it's because everyone's analysis of taurus begins and ends at "you like food and are fat lmao" >:\
>>
>>17720756
Yeah, annoying and generally not true.
>>
>>17724002
Yep :) . Total goat trait
>>
>>17725435
All the cancers I have known (about 8 and mostly men)have all been raging sluts :D
>>
>>17720271
tfw Aries and everyone thinks you're cute and successful
>>
>>17725435
The ones I've known have been really quiet people, but they always knew their shit.
>>
>>17725644
Only two I got to know weee interesting and attractive women who were highly opinionated but as soon as I tried to get close to them they pushed me away and got distant and unsocial.

Pisces here with C ancer rising sign. What does that mean? Don't know much about star signs but I believe in them.
>>
>>17720642
>Am cancer, mom is Scorpio.
>Has no issue reading emotions of said mom.
>>
>>17723636
Nigga who tf said God wrote your morning horoscopes?.. we all know Ling ling wrote it up after making my fortune in my cookie.
>>
I am a female scorpio with sagittarius rising and resting bitch face. People usually think i'm a major bitch/diva, but later are proven wrong. I'm not really jealous though, and i'm fine with all my exes (mostly libras and 1 scorpio)
>>
>>17720271
All the Scorpions I knew/know have that laid back, stoner vibe, but none I've known actually smoked weed. Go figure
>>
File: 1454643111354.jpg (673KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454643111354.jpg
673KB, 1920x1080px
>>17720271
Because Halloween bro
>>
>>17723202
>tfw a pisces male
>>
>>17720631
can confirm.
almost cusp of revolution here.
I'm a horribly selfish bastard.
I try tho.
>>
>>17722559
I'm a scorpio in love with a virgo.
we are fucking perfect together.
It's been 12 years now.
>>
>>17727540
I'm a scorpio and smoke huge amounts of pot.
It has always served me well.
>>
>>17724285
that's going to happen when two scorpios get it on. Sex is a big deal for scorpio. Just keep in mind that you might end up killing each other one day.
>>
>>17727652
dude are you me
>>
>>17720271
Brah, astrology is a meme, fuck that stars and planets bullshit. As long as you don't actually start murdering hookers and keeping their heads in your fridge you'll be fine.
>>
>>17724031
>Tfw alpha
>Tfw gf is also alpha
>>
>>17727540
I'm a Scorpio, everyone thinks I'm the biggest pot head they know even though I've never smoked weed in my life
>>
>>17730472
Arent aquariuns the biggest potheads ever?
>>
>>17730688
definitely. all the air signs like to get wasted really
>>
Ive dated a taurus who lied about liking sex.
>>
>tfw rising libra, mercury and sun in gemini, mars in aries
>endless impulses, no decisions
>>
File: zUwqrhM.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zUwqrhM.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>my zodiac sign is to blame for my shitty personality
>>
>>17720271
You guys are just looking at your sun sign. You need to know your rising sign and the others, but at the very least your rising sign. Going off of just the sun sign, can be very misleading and the person may not realize this till after the fact.
>>
im a scorpio/taurus rising, am i evil?
>>
>>17725648
Nope. Everything about this post is just, nope.
gb2gaia faggot
>>
File: 1463695490485.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1463695490485.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>17720271

>tfw Sagittarius and nobody knows you're a serial killer
>>
>>17731229
Lolol holy shit Gaia. You know how easy those faggot chicks are to get nude and often times exploit monetarily or sexually. I love gaia, it's like fishing in a bucket of starving fish
>>
>>17720271
everybody knows its the Capricorn that has bodies in the crawl space.
>>
>>17727540
i can not fap to this.
>>
>>17720271
>2016
>Unironically using rage comic faces
>>
>>17720271
Maybe you shouldn't hang around idiot who think that the arbitrarily defined patterns of stars you were born under has an effect on your personality and future? Just a suggestion.
>>
>>17731824
I just take it into consideration with a grain of salt. It's a fun pseudo science.
>>
>>17732093
Less backwards and harmful than "QUARTZ CRYSTALS TOTALLY CURE CANCER, YOU DON'T NEED CHEMO, DON'T BELIEVE THE SHILLS", I guess.
>>
>>17720652
This is killing me
>>
>>17720756
Just dramatic and very depressed
>>
>>17731283
LOL
>>
>>17725628
>>17725702
Stop judging people for being able to get laid. That doesn't make them normies, it just means they're not completely pathetic. Anyone can get laid if they try, it's literally not even hard. There are as many desperate nerdy chicks as there are dudes. Also, fuck off with this "history of the site" garbage. I've been here since about 2006 and only rather recently have people been all "normies reeee" just because someone can get laid. A normie is someone who is "normal." Someone who doesn't browse 4chan, doesn't enjoy anime/videogames (outside of normie shit like cowadooty), doesn't practice magic and other paranormal practices, and that sort of thing. People that work a 9-5, get married, have kids, don't spend all day online, hit the clubs for fun, etc. are normies. How about you fuck off back to /r9k/? Get over the fact that people on other boards aren't as sad and miserable as you.
>>
>>17726739
Taurus have a very forgettable personality
>>
>>17732747
Seconded
>>
>>17726739
Yeah 1/10 conversations with my Taurus friends may be about food, but y'all are a combination of loyal and adventurous . But this is coming from an Aquarius dude so by adventure i more so mean tripping balls.
>>
>>17730728
Who do i blame for my great personality?
>>
>>17720296
>tfw you were in the /b/ thread where that picture originates from
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.