[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /X/. Does anybody have any information on this fucker,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-05-20-17-14-29.png (589KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-20-17-14-29.png
589KB, 960x540px
Hello, /X/. Does anybody have any information on this fucker, Morso? As far as I know, it was a weird Finnish show from the 70s, but I'm not sure if this is accurate. I can't find anything out about it and I would like to see what you come up with. Pic related.
>>
There is an entire blog about morso, but it only has a single post. Not sure if you've seen this but heres the link http://morsoterror.blogspot.com
>>
>>17714994
Thank you. I thought that it was interesting how people were so terrified by it. I mean, it's creepy but I don't think it's that bad. Maybe Finnish kids are just pussies. Also, how the fuck is this morso?
>>
>>17715005
finnish cartoons are scary man. even the moomins had its moments. that antlion still makes me uneasy.
>>
>>17714972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JFmUJT-pZA
>>
>>17715351
Gotta love that Bandicam watermark.
>>
File: burger colored.jpg (8KB, 196x223px) Image search: [Google]
burger colored.jpg
8KB, 196x223px
>weird Finnish show from the 70s
It was from the 90's/early 00's

It wasn't really weird and It wasn't that scary. I was NEVER scared by Morso, I fucking loved that show as a kid

>>17715351
Comfy as fuck
>comfy as fuck intro
>characters live in a comfy as fuck cabin
>episode plots are comfy as fuck too
>>
>>17715344
Moomins cartoon is Japanese anime. I was scared of the antlion too tho.
>>
>>17717920
I was a kid in the 90s, why don't I remember this thing at all? First time I ran into Morso was when it was a fairly common spam thing on the finnish chans a couple of years ago.
>>
>>17719216
The cartoon is made by the japanese, but based on the stories and comics of beloved finnish illustrator and writer Tove Jansson
>>
>>17719240
Aasi ja Morso was made 1989, Aasi, Morso ja Mauri Mourunen 1992.
I was born -90 and I have no childhood memory of Morso. I found him through the internet in 2010-2012 or so.
>>
>>17719254
I know, bro. Just saying the cartoon isn't finnish.
>>
>>17719275
Those are the dates for the books the series was based on. Apparently the series aired in 1999-2001, when I was 10-12 years old. I dunno... You would think a 10 year old would still watch kids shows and remember something about them
>>
>>17719311
Ah. So I was 9-11 and I still have no memory of Morso. Well, this is weird.
>>
>>17719337
Maybe you didn't watch the Yle children's programming block when you were that age? a lot of kids in the early 00's watched MTV3 (not affiliated with MTV the american music channel) children's programming blocks because they aired Pokemon
>>
>>17721559
I regularly watched YLE as I loved Pikku Kakkonen. That's why it is so weird I don't remember Morso at all.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.