[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you go past these signs at Area 51, you'll immediately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

File: area-51-orig.jpg (831KB, 1800x1196px) Image search: [Google]
area-51-orig.jpg
831KB, 1800x1196px
If you go past these signs at Area 51, you'll immediately be arrested (or possibly never seen again).

What do you think would happen if a group of 100 people trespassed all at once?
>>
>implying anything of value is still kept there
>implying it isn't a front so we don't all start looking further into the underground hangars and bases
Open your eyes
>>
>What do you think would happen if a group of 100 people trespassed all at once?

OLD done to death troll topic.
>>
>>17714226
100 people would be arrested or never seen again. What the fuck do you think? Why do people think that anything is going on at area 51 anymore? That place has become so well known and has so many fat, autistic, retards trying to sneak in and take pictures. Do you really think that the government would keep aliens and shit in such a compromised location? If they really are doing crazy experiments and shit, they aren't doing it at area 51.
>>
>>17714226
>area 51 still relevant
>>
>>17714278
Relax shill nobody is going to do it.
>>
Area 51 is sexy
>>
>>17714226
They would incapacitate the entire group with LRAD's, load them into vans and buses and wait for the Lincoln County Sheriff to show up. The Sheriff would issue trespassing citations en-masse, assuring that the federal government could sue these people in civil court at a later date. Everybody would be released on their own recognizance, other than the ringleaders, they would be detained to the maximum extent allowable by law at the jail in Pioche and would probably be cited for numerous other violations.

>>17714230
>Fell for the Benowitz lies of Dulce base
>>
>>17714226
We've been through this before, dipshit.

>>17714358
THIS 1000 times.
>>
File: atomicnazis.jpg (35KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
atomicnazis.jpg
35KB, 600x442px
>>17714375
Well I wasn't expect you to be paying attention, you know that would be a media disaster, even worst around the elections during a democrat period.

Now you made me research Dulce base, you happy now?, there's an insane amount of dumb data on that.
>>
>>17714358
>100 people would be arrested or never seen again.
what about 1000 people?
>>
File: raul_bloodworth.jpg (264KB, 802x997px) Image search: [Google]
raul_bloodworth.jpg
264KB, 802x997px
>>17714411
>media disaster
As usual the media would use the interests and personal lives of key individuals to immediately label the entire group as well-intentioned, albeit delusional, tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists. The photo ops would consist of soldiers and Sheriff's deputies giving the tresspassers water and cantina food, showing the humanity that is inclusive with our strength.

The press would not be kind. The threat of life-destroying civil litigation from us would flip a lot of the trespassers too, turning them to the side of right.

>>17714418
Aside from the logistics of supporting a group of one thousand people in the desert? You would stick out like a sore thumb in Lincoln County, and certainly a number of your people would be federal agents ready to play the role of agent provocateur. There would be no way for you to vouch for each individual in the group.

Your size and lack of operational security would be weaknesses that could be exploited to a great degree.
>>
Why has no government in the world made enquiries into A51?
>>
File: Bob_Lazar_MJ-12_ID_Card.jpg (18KB, 280x437px) Image search: [Google]
Bob_Lazar_MJ-12_ID_Card.jpg
18KB, 280x437px
>>17714480
They have, and the Soviet Union had specifically tasked satellites to look at S4 after Bob Lazar made his revelations public. The GRU was incredibly interested in Area 51, China Lake and TTR. The true question is why do you know so little about a place you find so interesting?
>>
File: 1462827871870.jpg (545KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1462827871870.jpg
545KB, 1280x1280px
This would be like the Boston Revolution, with no matter how many people trespassing, gunshots would be ablazing, people falling down dead and bleeding out. Then the Govt. would claim that one of the encroaching members had either an offensive weapon, or a bomb strapped to him.

It would be forgotten in weaks, another "act of terrorism" on American soil.

Sad, because those Area 51 bitches and the National Government are overstepping their boundraies on a daily basis. You think they care if they kill innocent people to protect themselves.

Lol @ you

Trump will fix this up, right quick. Can't wait for Area 51 and all it's employees to be exposed and then sent to the gulags and never heard from again.

Gonna be ebin :^))
>>
File: 6.jpg (164KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
164KB, 800x600px
>>17714471
I bet they would give free tours for the base, if they could erase those radiation signatures.

I have decent idea now, of some of the things they are hiding, but they overlooked a lot of underground movement done by single individuals.

The NSA don't solve all your leaking problems.
>>
>>17714471

What about 10,000 people?
>>
>>17714498
You had me there until you went total trumpfag
>>
File: mimi.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mimi.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>17714692

All my points still stand, regardless of if I was or was not a "Trumpfag". But he is the only candidate who would put his neck on the line to expose these scum.

You think Hillary would? LOL.

Bernie would WANT to, but he's also old and senile, so he probably would forget about the thought maybe 20 minutes after having it.

As for the third parties, I could only see, Mimi, Gary, and the Constitution Party's Darrell Castle who would be willing to expose what's going on. Because all three of these candidates know what is going on behind "closed gates" is unconstitutional and not to be tolerated.

But since most Americans are stuck in the Beltway and unaware that Demos and Repubos are two sides of the same coin. Either unaware or just too plain retarded. Much like yourself.

I ain't a Trumpfag bitch, but you know the chances of a third party candidtate EVER getting elected are 0.0001%.

I'm not voting for Trump, but given how things so consistently go down, I suppose I have to hope he wins.

Mimi is the man with the plan, nigguh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvwrbbJmk2o

I think I might make a mashup.

And to end my post. I offer you a most respectful handshake, all the while I stab you in your gut, hugging you until your last breath.
>>
File: 1379998143289.jpg (307KB, 816x1114px) Image search: [Google]
1379998143289.jpg
307KB, 816x1114px
>>17714668
Imagine the issues involved in directing 1000 people, and increase the difficulties by an order of magnitude. In addition, there would be emergent properties that would manifest due to the increased notoriety and vast communications required to rally said group.

The media would hound the leaders before the event, the most influential would find themselves in legal hot water with the Treasury Department over misreported taxes. Some of the potential group attendees would be arrested prior to the event with a "cache of weapons and explosives" at a "compound strewn with fringe literature and evidence of child abuse".

Some of the future attendees would be arrested on drug manufacture charges and others on old warrants for traffic tickets they don't remember getting.

After that, facebook groups would be shutdown for ToS violations. Key agitators would begin getting spotty coverage with their cellular phone equipment no matter where they are. They would overhear sounds and snippets of conversations when talking on the phone. Their cable internet will be serviced 3 times in as many days. Just another Cable Co. truck, and another technician, out to check the lines no doubt.

Older more vocal members would have heart attacks, not too many, but a statistical anomaly none-the-less.

Younger affluent urbanite members would notice an uptick in violent assaults, and maybe a murder or two on the light rail/mass transit networks.

The chilling effect would be stunning before the even ever got out of the planning stages. Hard to organize something when your kid is now dying of sudden end-stage leukemia.

You would be playing in a world you never knew existed. The adversary would be insidious and ubiquitous.
>>
If you fly a drone over, would it be shot down?
>>
>>17714923

Well, yeah...
>>
>>17714495
>Bob Lazar

Stopped reading there.

You, Sir, are an idiot.

Good Luck with life.
>>
>>17714935
Regardless of your personal opinions of Bob Lazar, the Soviet Union thought it would be amiss if it didn't bother having GRU Cosmic Intelligence do some flyovers with their latest birds during the times he claimed. The GRU was tasked with providing for the security of the Soviet Union from external threats, it did this by providing as much information as possible on foreign governments.

Perhaps Bob Lazar was just the kind of disinformation agent that the Air Force would use to tax the resources of a disintegrating Soviet Union. Had you considered that?

I make no claims as to the legitimacy of Bob Lazar's stories. Although it is telling that you would perceive that I would, based on a mere mention of his name.
>>
>>17714955
>mere mention of his name.

He is no different to David Icke, He is a liar. You support this liar even though there is ample evidence against him. This makes you an idiot, therefore, your opinion is disregarded.
>>
File: 1455911673835.gif (864KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1455911673835.gif
864KB, 500x372px
>>17714964
1. I never said I support him. Quite the contrary and the record is available for you to examine in this thread.

2. My point is that the GRU (Military Intelligence) of the Soviet Union AT THE TIME thought his accusations where credible enough for them to task a satellite flyover of the SUPPOSED S4 area of Groom Lake.

Find me a quote where I support him.
>>
>>17714226
100? Nothing. They'd just be deeveed.
100,000 maybe something.
>>
>>17714955
Out of curiosity, what's your opinion of Phil Schneider?
>>
Turned up to agree with this emphatically
>>
>>17717362
meaning >>17714731
>>
>>17714964
Hey man you're an asshole
>>
>>17718696
get your game on go play
>>
>>17714365

not the guy youre replying to but you should go outside once in awhile. itll be nice to see actual real people and not be a try hard behind a computer.
>>
>>17714226
The myth would live on in /x/ culture, as a gentle reminder of where they stored the alien tech when the timeline was still young.
>>
>>17714365
>hear here

lol
>>
>>17714495
There has never been a "Department of Naval Intelligence." Is this some kind of silliness?
>>
What is going to happen if I use a drone to fly through the are 51?
>>
ANSWER ME
>>
>>17714731
Your posts are incredible. Thank you for being here with us. Very enlightening.
>>
>>17718979
This has been answered already. It would be shot down, of course. Besides, you can already look up what it looks like from the air. You think they're keeping anything interesting out in the open? It'd be underground, or at the very least inside of a building of some sort.
>>
>>17714226
>What do you think would happen if a group of 100 people trespassed all at once?

100 people would look retarded on national news
>>
>If 100 people strolled on in
Probs be considered an attack and it basically would be open season
>>
>>17718970
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Naval_Intelligence
>>
>>17714226
they would warn them multiple times and if they would continue to ignore it, they would rightfully get shot down
>>
>>17720625
this desu senpai.

use of lethal force is authorized.
>>
>>17720661
>>17720625
kek, this would be a media nightmare, they surely would do something less violent.
>>
>>17720785
>they surely would do something less violent
they would certainly try. yes. But only if they know that it is just 100 curious /x/philes and not an attack or something.
It is a fucking military base, they have every right to shoot you down. for good reasons
>>
>>17714719
Try harder, faggy shaggy
>>
I heard it's becus my grandfather told me becus since kornol sanders made KFC that the USA have a piece of the first ever chichkrn drumstick and they use buy make futuristic machine yo find out how they make chicken.. Make sents desu..
>>
>>17720814

Kill yourself, shilly billy sheep fucker
>>
we had an astral projectors meetup there a few weeks back. Explored all over the base. Didn't find anything to do with aliens or UFOs.
>>
>>17720659
It's office not department. This isn't something they would fuck up on a restricted area badge.

It's fake retard.
>>
>>17714226
http://exopolitics.org/eisenhower-threatened-to-invade-area-51-former-us-congress-members-hear-testimony/

http://freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/ets-are-real-eisenhower-invade-area-51/
>>
>>17714731
>the issues involved in directing 1000 people,
we're not talking about an organized "movement" of innocent protesters with some common goal, were talking about an angry mob of 10,000 maniacs screaming for the blood of govt shills that will flow across that desert like the undead armies of Dunharrow.
sure they would lose a lot to attrition, but eventually they will steamroll every last peace of govt shit on that base, break down the doors, throw open the gates to the public and see once and for all what is to be found there
>>
>>17714981

The GRU was full of paranoid Soviet officers who were afraid we were really developing some sort of orbital planetary bombardment system or a comphrensive anti ballistic shield system via the SDI program.

Which isn't atypical of Soviet leadership thought especially during the later stages of the Cold War.

Hysteria, paranoia all played major roles in the development of major Soviet projects like the worrisome SS-18's, and the Buran shuttle program.

So if intelligence agents get information about a black project spy plane project capable of going much faster than the SR-71, you bet they will invest the time to orient their satellites on the usual locations to find this "Aurora" aircraft.

It's not joke, the same paranoia is why they put "defensive" nukes in Cuba and why Operation "Ryan" was put into force back in the early 1980's.

Ironically they found nothing, and claimed as much some years after the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

>Me thinks we got smart and moved our black projects to the test range outside Hill Air Force Base in Utah in the late 1980's
>>
>>17714498
>implying that the new president isnt filled in on what goes on down there on the first day they step into office

That being said realistically i'd be surprised if even the president even knew what was going on down there?
>>
>>17714226
i'm sure all the /x/ tier shit going on down there has been moved to a new location. Area 51 as it self is far too compromised now to even considering holding shit like aliens down there. Yes its heavily secure and yes that its probably impossible for anyone to break in without being caught let alone killed but the location has far too much mainstream coverage to even consider holding such stuff there. It would be in a undisclosed location which only the personell working there would know.
>>
>>17714955

Bob Lazar is an interesting individual. I remember reading about his interview with George Knapp with KLAS in 1991. George really thought he was legit, but much about his story didn't add up.

What was interesting was the account of the Aurora aircraft. Lazar saw this aircraft while traveling on a bus to a hanger. He asked the supervisor what it was, and his supervisor reportedly said it was the new Aurora "spacecraft" it had revolutionary new pulse engines and it was powered by compressed liquid methane. Lazar remarked how unusually loud it was during takeoff, and how large it was.

I remember breaking about this aircraft a few years before his 1989 interview. This aircraft was supposedly powered by the aforementioned engines (dubbed cruise pulse engines), how it was powered by a compressed aircraft grade fuel, and how large it was (it had six engines). I remember reading about this Omni magazine. So I guess that's where Lazar got his idea? Hang on though....

Right about the same time Lockheed was working on the Tacit Blue project they were approached by CIA officials and Air Force generals about developing a replacement for the SR-71. Apparently this aircraft was built, and engines upgraded in early 1982. Three were built and are still used today as test vehicles. Also they aren't crewed by pilots, they were the first UAVs. It was Kelly Johnsons idea, unsurprisingly. This came out well before Bob Lazars time in a unpublished series of documents from the Rand Corporation in 1979 to help assess the issues plaguing our warfighting potential against the Soviets.

If I find these documents I'll post them here. I remember seeing copies of this in a book at a library in Atlanta in 1988.

>Bob Lazar may not have been a liar.....but he wasn't very good at telling the truth either....
>>
>>17721791

>breaking

Fucking autocorrect .... Meant to say "reading"
>>
>>17714527

I bet they would too, but as you said, those pesky radiation signatures...

Lazar remarked how they would have to go into fallout shelters periodically. The sirens would go off, and then they would get sent to the shelters. They were building a massive underground complex so much of the work was still being done on the surface, not far from the Nellis Bomb Range, and from the nuclear weapons test range.

Also on a somewhat related note, the underground facility was completed in 1996. And it was massive, two million square feet on 15 levels. And there is an account of an underground tram system from McCarran Airport to the facility not far from Area 51
>>
>>17721755

The President may not know, but can be briefed as needed, or by his direct command.

I don't think anything goes on down in Area 51 anymore. At least on the surface. I think the major defense contractors moved operations to another facility like Hill AFB or the Ronald Reagan Test Site at Kwajalein
>>
Just fly a fucking drone over it
>>
>>17722120
They would just shoot it down or fry it.
>>
>>17714226
If they don't stop walking forward the nearby town will hear the sweet sweet sound of machine gun fire
>>
>>17722127
... what about 100 drones?>>17722127
>>
File: Panic_Banner.jpg (248KB, 1500x464px) Image search: [Google]
Panic_Banner.jpg
248KB, 1500x464px
Exploring an abandoned mental asylum
>>
>>17722131
I think one billion armed drone should be safe
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.