[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If god exists why isnt killing your self in the bame of god to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 20160510_151510.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160510_151510.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
If god exists why isnt killing your self in the bame of god to proove you would do anything for god not the meaning of life. Like this is a big test. Someone talk me out of this because i believe this way to hard... would god test me like this?
>>
>>17712496
Try asking this question again when you're not totally fucked up.
>>
>>17712496
If He has inspired you to give your mortal life in His name, take your golden ticket and run to salvation, brother.
>>
>>17712523
this
>>
>>17712496
Do not kill self.
>>
>>17712496
Commandment like 2: do not kill. Spread his word if you want to do something for him; set an example. You won't like the outcome of killing yourself dude. He's not gonna give you a high five; just drop you to hell with the other cowards
>>
>>17712496
God or whatever diety created this universe wanted you to he alive and serve a purpose on this earth. Anything telling you otherwise in your head is of the devil... The devil and his demons envy your mortal flesh. Your body alone is an award, you just dont know it because we all came into this world not knowing shit.
If i may; ive veen raised religiously my wholw life but ive already decided on my own what i believe and dont. Organized religion is a guideline. The feeling you get inside when you think only of god and whatever it is that created you, thats the feeling that should motivate you to live every day of your life. Thats the feeling that will connect you with god and keep satan out of your life.

Btw of course demons will fill your head of pointless insane thoughts that will depress you and lead you to believe your life is meaningless but honestly you are more now than the devil could ever be. Enjoy your life now, even the moments you hate the most are moments you can only experience inside a human body.
>>
>>17712496
There might not be a God.

Or, if there is, God created you. Why would you undo the one and only personal proof you have of his existence?

If a perfect God exists, then you were made to what whatever you do. Maybe what feels like unbearable pain and suffering is actually a tiny feeling after you die. Everything is guaranteed to end, and then you'll have infinity to be happy and content. Suffering is transformative... I think God wants us to deal with it, whatever is sent to you, no matter how horrific. Because when we die, none if it will matter and we will all die eventually.

It's both terrifying and amazing.

Please stay alive... it's worth it.
>>
>>17712743
This exactly, but I don't believe in demons or the devil.
>>
Alright im staying on earth... im gonna enroll in jujitsu and become a bouncer at some demon filled nightclub and keep the peace.

Ps im a millionaire who doesnt have to work
>>
If there's a god, I highly doubt it'd ultimately give a damn what you do, as long as you're not some kind of asshole.
>>
File: awesome smiley8.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
awesome smiley8.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>17712496
>uh-oh, nigga wakin up

Look at renunciates, its one step away from that and is the ancient path.
>>
File: feels4.jpg (4KB, 124x119px) Image search: [Google]
feels4.jpg
4KB, 124x119px
>>17712523
>>17712529
Literally nothing but god. You can do no wrong because there is nothing but god. FACT!
>>
>>17712787
There is. Well fuck if you got to get technical maybe just an ultimate reality but still pure awesomeness!
>>17712787
>I think God wants us to deal with it, whatever is sent to you, no matter how horrific

TRUTH
>>17712787
>It's both terrifying and amazing.

THIS
>>
I'd be happy if everybody I don't already know and like other than hot chicks and garbage men would kill themselves but I can't imagine what it would prove to God.
>>
>>17712496

everything gets better one you realize you're not a special snowflake and the world doesn't owe you shit, it's the other way around.
>>
>>17712496
Because if you're dead you can't do anything for anyone. The whole point is getting money and giving it to god('s associates). You can't do that while you're dead.

Either way, the god of any religion of significance hates suicides, because that's not a very good way of spreading your religion and taking over land.

For a god to actually exist, he'd have to be evil, though, and then it'd not really care about you proving anything. In fact it might just get angry at you for escaping the little hellhole of torment it created just to fuck up with you.
>>
>>17712523
Friendly reminder that most biblical heroes spent their time murdering large numbers of people (like Samson killing a bunch of guys, including some who weren't even involved, for cheating to figure out a stupid riddle he told them)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.