[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>laying in bed browsing internet >hear a soft music like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (146KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 900x1200px
>laying in bed browsing internet
>hear a soft music like one you hear from a child's music box
>turn tv off to see if it was coming from that but it wasn't.
>I don't own a music box nor does anyone I live with
>get up see if anyone is home but they aren't
>sounded like it came from just outside my bedroom door

Wat do?
>>
Dont get up.
>>
>>17711839
Sell it. If it continues just leave your house.
>>
Run and flail your arms. That works for me.
>>
Lock the door and turn up the TV. Can't touch me
>>
>>17711843
But I have to pee, anon.
>>
Get naked and get out of your room and masturbate furiously it will scare them away or atleast you will die while fapping
>>
Likely an echo more than anything malevolent. I've heard that kind of thing before, like little, tinkling bells near the floor, or sort of just above the floor at the other side of the room. It doesn't seem to be anything overtly malevolent or anything, more like an echo of something that happened in the past. And if it's not an echo, but is rather something that is actively occurring, I don't think it's anything to be too worried about. Something malevolent wouldn't announce itself with music box music and bells, one would think, but rather with breathing and rappings and tapping and ceiling booms.
>>
>>17711928
Yeah it happened to me once in my house too they might be echoes from the real world or another dimension
>>
>>17711946
Yeah, I do think there's echoes from the past like that. Every place that's had human habitation is haunted to some extent by those echoes. Just as we're constantly shedding physical traces of ourselves in our environment, like dead skin cells and hair and whatever, we're also shedding what I guess you could call event traces or emotional traces or etheric traces of ourselves in the more subtle energy environments.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.