[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're knowledgable about witchcraft, can you tell me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
If you're knowledgable about witchcraft, can you tell me anything about this that my father found while fishing? There were 12 of them all together
>>
>>17710612
something to freak out the fishermen??
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
>>17710612
Wow knife with homemade sheaths, must be witchcraft!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>
>>17710620
getting worse, I think.
>>
>>17710620
Well smartass, look at the pictures and read
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (203KB, 1262x518px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
203KB, 1262x518px
Invoke "Jesus" doesn't sound very witch-like to me.

Think more (gypsy?Curandera?) curse removal stuff.
>>
where was this stored? like a box or open water does your country or town have any history related to this stuff?
>>
>>17710649
Wasn't sure what to call it.. But it says witchcraft on the paper
>>
>>17710614
>homemade sheaths

Once again children on 'smart'phones can't see images well enough to know what's going on. Why such people visit image boards is a mystery.
>>
>>17710661
It was found in Michigan off Lake Erie, could've came from Canada for all I know. They were in a coke bottle
>>
>>17710668
how big are the knives and what do you think the knife blade holster is made out of?
>>
>>17710668
was the coke bottle glass or plastic and could you show us a picture of the coke bottles if you still have them
>>
You really shouldn't have removed it from the water.
>>
>>17710668
I would not unwrap the knives just in case.
>>
>>17710722
Why?
>>
>>17710739
I second this. I have no idea what this shit is, and normally I don't believe in it, but just in case there is anything truthful about this I would put that shit back where you found it
>>
>>17710612
It was a binding spell to ward off enemies. She had 12 specific foes to ward off. Don't unwrap them please. Don't burn the paper either. Just be a bro and return it to a safe place.
>>
>>17710778
12 foes to ward off...
There were 12 apostles...
Hmmmmm
>>
>>17710778
Can you describe the spell plz, looks rather interesting.

And do what it says OP, knifes hold no value for you.
>>
>>17710778
Or a Binding to protect 12 loved ones from metal/violence.
>>
OP go put that shit back.
It looks like crazy rambling.
I think they were going through a period of
HEAVY stress.
>>
I'd get it out of the house or burn it. Probably both. Yeah just burn it somewhere just to be sure.
>>
>>17710666
Once again grown men on computers cant see images well enough to tell that they are just knives with home made sheaths. Get some glasses, grandpa.
>>
I believe those are knives wrapped in old spaghetti.
>>
>>17711266
OP here, my uncle threw them in the creek..
>>
>>17710739
We did. I posted pictures. Unwrapped a few, they all say the same thing.
>>
>>17710686
It was plastic and I do not have them
>>
>>17710666
Fuck off you fucking failure. Bitch about your life of regrets somewhere else.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.