[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan is a form of prayer and speaking with god. Prove me wrong,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image_21.jpg (34KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image_21.jpg
34KB, 680x680px
4chan is a form of prayer and speaking with god.

Prove me wrong, and before you do; get on my perspective level.
>>
>>17710157
Praise Kek? Praise Kek!
>>
so some site founded by a weeaboo in 2003 can talk to god. gotcha, also burden of proof.
>>
>>17710163
Praise Kek, bitch!
>>
Wouldn't that mean the same for all websites? Why this place in particular?
>>
>>17710157
dear god,
Please give me a small loan of a million dollars I don't have to pay back.
ty ty :3
>>
>>17710160
>>17710165
Is there nothing else to do in Gypsyland besides shitpost on the chan? I know jobs, hobbies, and women are scarce in CroSlavia, but come ON!
>>
>>17710157
Because we're anonymous and we don't have to wear the mask we usually wear to avoid judgement from society?
>>
>>17710157
We don't care about the burden of proof anymore, do we?
>>
>>17710197
Dude, a couple of things. First, praise Kek! Second, there aren't many gyppos here compared to Serbia, for instance. Third, it's almost 9 pm here, on a work day, so what if I am preaching the word of the Lord Kek here and now? Fourth, you flatter me by remembering enough info about me. Fifth, I love you too, anon! Have a nice day.
>>
>>17710157
Op I'm interested how you got to this conclusion.
Pls respond
>>
>>17710157
Welp.. I want knowledge, the kind of knowledge that would aid to make me famous, and rich, and powerful.. fill my heart with as many earthly riches as possible. That is my request my Lord.
>>
>>17710252
'no' - god
>>
>>17710279
'on' - dog
>>
>>17710160
>>17710165
>>17710218
>>17710286
>being this desperate for attention
>>
>>17710299
Just insane. Maybe. Who knows. Kek blessed you with repeating digits! Praise Kek!
>>
>>17710157
kikebook is too
aswell as fucking everything involving humans interacting
>damn, what if real life worked the same way?

How would you know, everything you know of life is through the prism of a shitty meme website
so you idealize it like it's some sort of special magic
you're just a socially awkward person seeing the reflection of life on a dirty mirror
>>
File: 1439794336897.png (302KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1439794336897.png
302KB, 828x1403px
>>17710229
Do you know the person on the other side?

Who are these people posting but pure concious thoughts of the universe.

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Who's voice do you read these posts in?
>>
Easter?
>>
Do you sense something???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3vNehMoTXA&feature=youtu.be
>>
you can not prove you are right, and i can not prove you are wrong, ergo this is a moot point. please stop acting like a suedo-intellectual.
>>
>>17710673
pseudo*
>>
>>17710428
mine, just like every other person in the world. when you read something in your head, the voice is usually your own.
>>
dumb frogposter
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.