[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when you realized that you were in the front lines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-05-19-02-03-56.png (694KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-19-02-03-56.png
694KB, 960x540px
Where were you when you realized that you were in the front lines of a war between Kek and a clone of King Akhenaten?
>>
>>17709089
Most recently? >>17709099
>>
>>17709089
>egyptians
>black

This is wrong. Ancient egyptians were more related to the modern population. A good example are the copts, that rarely mixed with arabs. Tiye was nubian. Ofc Egypt was a big empire and sure they had their minorities. They looked like berbers, like Ramesses II that was red haired.
>>
Top Kek
>>
>>17709276
Anything alive today is a modern population.

You aren't qualified to judge the relative likelihood of two species under different rates of progression.
>>
>>17709299
Shut up.
>>
>>17709299
found the nigger
>>
>>17709089
There is no kek. Kek was made up here on 4chan. There is no war between gods. Settle down. Take your meds. You still have to go to school tommorrow.
>>
>>17709463
The only real war going on is within us.
>>
>>17709276
>Egyptians were not Africans
Ooookay....

So what do you guys think is behind the walls of Tut's tomb?
>>
Oh boy that's some shitty thread
>>
>>17709299
And you aren't qualified to judge whether or not he's qualified to judge whatever it is you think he's judging. See what I did there?
>>
>>17710091
Fuck you. You don't know me!
>>
File: ay.png (245KB, 354x480px)
ay.png
245KB, 354x480px
It goes deeper and deeper
>>
>>17710100
AYYYYY
>>
>>17710100
Dang, what was he all about?
>>
>>17710100
ay lmao

but contributing to the thread, this seems like an interesting idea that even seems vaguely viable. the one big question that comes to my mind is 'why tho? or is it possible thats the same guy and theres no cloning involved? what if they have been ruling over the mankind since the beginning as different kings and presidents and whatever?
>>
Who was really behind 1155 BC?
>>
>>17709644
>what's behind the walls
Sanctity.
>>
KANGZ AND SHEIT

>impying Ankhenaten wasn't ayyy hyrbid
>>
>>17710350
>>
>>17709276
Ancient Egyptians looked like Modern Egyptians, yes, but the Copt meme really needs to die. They preserved the Egyptian's language in a liturgical form, but other than that they have no more or less to do with ancient Egyptians than any other modern Egyptians. A few thousand Arabs invading one of the most densely populated parts of the world wouldn't have had any significant effect, especially not outside of Cairo. Settled agricultural populations rarely ever change unless there's an outright genocide or a truly massive population movement, both of which are very rare in pre-modern history. Usually it's only hunter-gatherer or pastoralist populations that change. Native Americans were a rare exception because of disease and massive forced population movements.

Ancient Egyptians, like modern Egyptians, varied from a Mediterranean look in lower Egypt to a dark (but not black) complexion further south around Luxor, where Akhenaten and most of the New Kingdom Pharaohs were based. They would have actually looked a lot like Obama (considering he's half-black). And there certainly were actual black people living in Egypt to, though a minority.
>>
>>17710267
bein a kang and sheeit. talked with aliums about the effects of mushrooms, 10/10 chill af
>>
>>17709089
I love the smell of bullshit "facts" being tied together even if they don't fit, and the sweet smell of paranoid schizophrenia in the morning..
>>
>>17709644
Time travel essay..
>>
>>17710384
Def would smoke with and discuss time travel, and shiet.. >>17710391
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.