[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used a homemade ouija board, didn't work for shit does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: djinns3.jpg (65KB, 446x595px) Image search: [Google]
djinns3.jpg
65KB, 446x595px
I used a homemade ouija board, didn't work for shit does it even work?
help me out here /x/
>>
did you try setting it to wumbo?
>>
it's not going to work if you use it by yourself
>>
File: troll-1.jpg (55KB, 832x333px) Image search: [Google]
troll-1.jpg
55KB, 832x333px
>>
>>17706821
i heard differently people say to not use it alone cause so called dangerous but i doubt it even works
>>
>>17706816
40 keks
>>
>>17706827
you need 2 people because it's a trick. one of you needs to be willing the piece to move to fool the other

that's how the game is played
>>
>>17706827
It'll work only if you focus your energy in a group, dummy. Few people can make it work alone, that's about as effective as sitting in your bed concentrating on summoning a spirit.
>>
>>17706844

>dummy<
haha ok ok fuck off XD mr expert HAHA
>>17706844
it's fake as fuck that is what i got out of it
>group energy< AHAHHAHA just go man go play with your self
>>
>>17706854
Do you know how to use greentext? Did you realize you replied twice to me? That makes you come off as illiterate, yet here you are doubting the paranormal energies.
>>
>>17706867
they fake asf booiiii dont even bother acting smart n shit
>>
>>17706805
It was originally called a Fuld talking board, invented by a novelty company. No validity.
>>
File: 1420928604905.jpg (167KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1420928604905.jpg
167KB, 1252x1252px
You can't mention Ouija on /x/ anymore it triggers the shit out of the Fedora set and they'll spend hours on end shitposting the thread into oblivion.
>>
You can only perform this by yourself if you have schizophrenia. If not, then you wont be able to fool yourself. Much easier if performed with more than one person. People are perpetually assholes and will do whatever it takes to fool each other, even subconsciously.
>>
>>17707031
Nah the main problem with Ouija threads is the retards who think Witchboard was a documentary.
>>
>>17706805
Did you even write all the letters in your own blood you lil bitch?
>>
>>17706805
YOU HAVE TO BUY THE HASBRO ONE, THEY HAVE A CONTRACT
>>
When talking about channeling, being concerned about what board to use is like worrying over which pen would be best to hand a POW to write a letter.

You want spirits? Keep at it OP. Don't worry about which board you use.
>>
>>17706805
Does this even have to be questioned?
>>
>>17706805
OP. Do yourself a fucking favor and don't fuck with that kind of shit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>17706805
IMPRESSIVE
>>
>>17706821
I used it by myself before and it worked fine most of the times.
Sometimes it was weird and all that it said was gibberish.
>>
No they do not work. You should feel dumb for trying.
>>
i dont recommend starting out on a ouija board to communicate. instead spirit boards or binural beats to get you started on the "other world"

ouija boards can cause a lot of problems such as spiritual hauntings....
>>
>>17706816
Fucking dead Jesus Christ
>>
Use Google as Ouija. Try to have a conversation with it.
>>
>>17713146
This
>>
>>17711204
You should feel dumb for not trying. Why dismiss something without even trying it?
>>
>>17706842
>>17706844
>Needing two people to play with a ghost so you can be tricked
Because that's the only way a board works obviously
>Needing a group to make it work
I guess if you're a bitch or weak.
>>
>>17713146
How does one go about this?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.