[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 51

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17696217
>>
>male trans (wnt to be women)
>17
>lion
>how will my transition go? will i manage? will my relationship will family go to shit? how will i manage to hide it in public (how long will i be able to not make it obvious im tranny mode) will i be happy
>pretty desperate
>>
Orion if you are here can you tell me about something?
Why the people refuse to tell me about my aura?
>>
>>17706042
>how will i manage to hide it in public (how long will i be able to not make it obvious im tranny mode)
That depends on your current appearance. There are a lot of ugly trans who regret doing that.
>>
>>17705909

>Five of Cups reversed
>Nine of Cups
>Eight of Pentacles Reversed

>2 No
>1 Yes

Does not seems likely anon, however there is still at chance.

My advise is to start visualizing what you really want instead of what you lack or dont have. You seem to be in a mourning state that you look more at what you lack instead of what you already have.

Try to be more content, and decide what you want and what you have to do. Its not the end of the world if you dont get it, but you wont get it if you dont try. Just dont over stress about it.

Hope it helped anon.
>>
>>17706050
cant not do it, cause i live in poland ball which happens to be a shitty country. Anyhow i was looking for a reading more on the familial and happyness aspect tbqh
>>
>>17705891

Hello!

Female
Taurus
Too old to be asking.
Is math the right path?
Hopeful.

--Action produces passion, not the other way around.

Thank you.
>>
hi there!

Female
Pisces
just a general reading please
>>
>>17699491
http://vocaroo.com/i/s03M6Y7t0HgU

>>>17696230
>***Don't let people talk down on you. You are a unique human being, you are special in every way and you life matters.

>Marco
>Male
>17 (almost 18)
>Leo
>I am 1.85m, cherry brown hair with blue/green eyes, I am nicely balanced between being a introvert and extrovert, I enjoy being with friends and I tend to be quite in a group. Alone with a small group I easily share feelings

>South Africa, Eastern Cape, Uitenhage
>Tarot
>Will I find someone to really love and share my life with in the next 5'ish years?

>I'm asking because I really need someone I can share my life with
>>
File: 1459467026063.jpg (39KB, 348x333px) Image search: [Google]
1459467026063.jpg
39KB, 348x333px
>>17705911

You
>King of Cups Reversed
>Five of Cups Reversed
>Page of Cups

Her
>Six of Pentacles
>Eight of cups Reversed
>Ace of Cups

Relationship
>The High priestesses

What an emotional roller coaster. Give me a sec and ill give you my interpretation.
>>
>>17705891
Female
Gemini
Why is it people would rather not know me anymore? I try all these new things and get nothing in return.
Apathetic, but also sort of hurt I suppose
>>
>>17705891
Hi
Could I get a reading?
Male
Sagittarius
A general reading please
I feel just...fine.
Calm...
>>
>>17706111
Oh the emotional roller coaster, yeaa its here
>>
>>17706124
>Gemini
>>
>>17706107
hey man if you have time do you mind reading me?
>>
>>17705891
Female
Taurus
Could you let me know if the outcome of my studies/examinations this year will be in my favour?
>>
>>17706144
The best of the best
>>
>>17706035
gemini, male, 20 for a week more
currently cheating on my girlfriend with a friend while she is away. Will i be found out?
>>
>>17706167
feel nothing really. just happy
>>
>>17706167
>>17706174
>currently cheating on my girlfriend
>feel nothing really. just happy
Just Gemini things

>>17706156
kek
>>
File: chk.jpg (42KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
chk.jpg
42KB, 602x481px
>>17706111
>>17705911

>Doubles responded by triples.
>All 1

Alright ill start with you anon.

It looks to me that you are being extremiely emotional, like seriously.

This comes from a deep feel of sadnes that you have, i cant tell why but seems like your feelings have been hurt deeply. this makes difficult for you to express your sentiments in a clear way.

You probably are a romanticist

Now her.

She believes on this relationships as something reciprocal. Whit this i mean that she might thing she is helping you or the other way around. (I think its the former).

Wich is not necessarily bad, since it might mean balance between the give and take. not sure tough.

I cant say if the is clinging her feelings too strong or letting them go to easily. Like being avodiant or running from something. Hard to explain, but i think there is something in her past that bothers her. Either that or she is moving away from it.

She seems giving it a chance so thats good.

The relationship is represented by the high priestess and the whole reading is represented by the second Chakra.

This tells me that there is a lot of receptivity between you two even if its not explicit. Also probably a solid sexuality between you two.

I might be wrong on the last part tough since alot of cards were reversed, its really hard to interpret it.

Hope it helped anon and good luck.
>>
>>17706177
haha so ive heard. would appreciate a reading though
>>
>>17706147
There are at least 8 more people in line ahead of you from the previous thread, but sure, leave your info according to this post, and I'll add you to the queue:

>>17696230
>>
>>17706177
U mad, Gemini hating fag?
>>
File: 1462024571941.gif (498KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462024571941.gif
498KB, 500x500px
Sorry guys I won't be able to do more readings until night .

Hope I helped and good luck to all.
>>
File: 1456755383854.jpg (60KB, 538x796px) Image search: [Google]
1456755383854.jpg
60KB, 538x796px
>>17706209
>>
>>17706201
Andrew
m
Capricorn
brown hair,blue eyes, shaved beard(its like comeing back a little) my hair is medium length,
Davis,CA
you pick man, i trust you
how do i get this girl im talking to, to trust me
hey man i hope your not still sick, and i hope your haveing a better day then i am
>>
>>17706220

Sorry, my works pc account got baned for some stupid shit on /v/ and i hate to type on my phone.

Might continue when i get home tough.
>>
>>17706180
It did help
You hitted some really solid spots...
Thank you
>>
>>17699637
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0eVANvj5N9H

>>>17696230
>Whenever you have time, because you really helped me out last time.

>Male
>23
>Taurus
>Oh you know.
>Dat Texas

>You pick the method.

>My testing broke up into two days. I did just fine on the first part, but tomorrow is the hard part. You were actually...very very right last time. So i'll ask about this time.

>Will tomorrow be a happy day, or a huge bummer?
>>
>>17705891
>>17703648
thanks
>>
>>17706311
Oh I did great on my second test. I had to do a physical agility course. I shaved 30 seconds off my practice time, and ran a mile (up hill.) in 8 minutes. Felt good man.

As for pendulums, what is it made of? I have noticed that every time I've used one it has been ridiculously accurate as well. Especially if you have one made of silver. Dunno why. May have been coincidence.

And thanks for doing the reading anyway. You totally didn't have to, but it means a lot that you did.

And yeah, I'm trying to get back into doing as any readings as I can. It'sfun, and I usually feel really good about it later. Hopefully life...the gods...the universe, whoever allows me a bit more time to devote to it.
>>
>>17706180
>>17706180
Could you do a romantic reading between me and the girl I'm crushing on for me??

Leo
Male
California
>>
>>17706155
Oops I forgot to say that I'm feeling hopeful and a little stressed :)
>>
>>17706418
I'm so glad to hear you did great on your second test! :D That's awesome that you made such good time!

The pendulum is made of a smooth, pale green stone (jade or some such?), and the chain is silver with a silver owl charm at the other end with a small, green jewel embedded in it.

You're welcome! Any time! :)

Haha, yeah, I hear ya, I really like to do readings when time/energy permits!
>>
Somebody could help me?
I would like to know that happened to my dog , not if this alive or dead.
He lost in November 2013 , his name was Tobi .
Gerardo
Mexico
scorpion

Thanks in advance for reading and for your help.
>>
>>17699679
>>17699687
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zfAwulPb2C

>Mark
>35
>Male
>Cancer
>5'9 200# brown hair blue eyes
>Indiana
>Morgan's tarot
>Is my marriage going to be OK?
>>
>>17705891 #
female
Capricorn
is he going to come back? He said he's thinking about it
I'm anxious and tired at the moment

If anyone could read me that would be much appreciated. Thanks
>>
>>17699767
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XDatWWmBv1

>*you are very kind for using your talents to help people. thank you, even if you don't get to me, for doing so.
>*gabby
>*fem
>*19
>*aquarius
>*5'4, 100 pounds. Dark brown, shoulder length hair. Light brown eyes with a little bit of green
>*new england, USA
>*Whatever you want to do
>*Query: What does this summer look like for me?
>>
File: FOR CATLADY.png (233KB, 511x295px) Image search: [Google]
FOR CATLADY.png
233KB, 511x295px
Good mo-...afternoon /div/!

I hope you have all been well, I apologise for my extended absenteeism but I was in need of a break to deal with some environmental issues. I missed you guys and gals like you wouldn't believe, but didn't want to return until I was a 100% for you.

Exciting news, I finally go for my blackbelt on the 11th. I am training like a madman and that will be the reason for sporadic appearances, so I do apologise in advance.

With that out of the way, lets begin.
>name/nickname
>Description and Defining features
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

Empath may still be a little shaky, but it should be fine.
>>
>>17707425

Heyo,

Anon replying to thread No.17706035

20, Hair is shoulder length, wavy on the top and curly on the bottom, round face with deep eyes.

Orange Hexagon

What's the best way to shake up my relationships?

Tarot.

Please,
>>
>>17707425
Fucking, Empath! Nice.
Rafael. Mostly introverted, calm guy, i like to talk to people, sometimes, at least. Short hair, skinny dude, short beard, moles everywhere.
Green prism.
Love reading, i have someone in mind.
Empath.
Thanks, and good luck getting that blackbelt.
>>
>>17707453
What exactly do you mean by "Shake up my relationship?" darlin? Are you in one and want insight in how to keep it fresh or how to get more out of the dating scene?
>>
>>17707425
It's nice to see you back, kind soul.
Y
Male, 6'0, shaved head, glasses, introvert, can be an asshole sometimes.
Yellow triangle

Future love reading, please.. am I going to get into a relationship anytime soon?

Tarot

Thank you
>>
>>17707425
Glad to have you back, Empath!!!! Also congrats on your blackbelt, what an accomplishment. You just reminded me that I need to get into metalocalypse (I have a soft spot for Mark Hamill).

>Annie
>Dark long-ish hair straight, dark eyes, small nose.
>off-White pentagram
>Empath, please :) don't worry if you don't feel up to it I don't mind tarot

Could you just let me know in what kind of place I am right now? Emotonally, spiritually....what I need to improve on. Thank you :)
>>
>>17707466
more like shaking up relationships in general. Feels like I fell into some kind of routine with my friends, and I want to approch things with them from a different angle, instead of just meeting new people.
>>
>>17707425
>Dylan
>Really Awkward but cool sometimes
>Red Heart
>There's something really charming about me, when I walk in the room all the ladies have their eyes on me, and the guys pat me on the should when I walk by, what is it about me?
>Tarot
>>
>>17707425
Congratulations on your blackbelt EMPATH! badass.

JC
Mexican, good looking, 5'5
Green Cube
Should I shut down my feelings before I keep crushing and falling in love with this one girl I'm thinking of?
Tarot
>>
>>17707453
>>17707474
>Tarot Reading; Relations
5 of Wands
The Lovers
Ruled over by 6 of Wands
Counseled by Judgement and Ace of Swords(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0iDIx5IaStr
>>
>>17707425
Cookie
Pale, short, reddish hair, blue eyes
Purple circle
Will he come back? He said he's thinking about it
Tarot
>>
Hey there, good luck on your black belt!

Jess

Always smiling while wearing oversized glasses.

Red Triangle

This guy I met recently. It was supposed to be a one off thing, but I can't seem to shake him despite the fact that I absolutely should. I suppose I'm wondering if I should, or if I even will

Tarot

Thank you for your time.
>>
>>17707462
>Fucking Empath
pls don't do this...

>Empath Reading; Love

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JogkpV0wLr
>>
>>17707425
Please do:
Jake
Tall, black hair, brown eyes.
Blue triangle
Tarot
Will my efforts be enough to get that girl back?
>>
>>17707467
>Tarot Reading; Future Love
7 of Cups
6 of Cups(r)
Ruled over by 3 of Cups(r)
Counseled by 10 of Wands(r) and 8 of Cups

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1lngcQufaR2
>>
>>17707514
thank you for your time.
>>
>>17707425

I want one if you are still at it :D

Andrés
Hispanic (white) male, small with brown hair and eyes. I have a small scar on my forehead and a brown mole in my middle finger (right hand).

Yellow Triangle

>Emphat or Tarot
Readers choice

My boss/friend is under some legal issues that might hurt him and my ipso facto my job as well.

I am not too worried about me, more about him really. How will this play? Tomorrow it's a decisive day if that helps.

Thanks in advance
>>
>>17707425
Thom
Generic features (short brown hair, average height, blue eyes), big belly, round face. I keep to myself.
Green oval
General
Surprise me
>>
>>17707425
>beatrice
>pink nails, fit, cute smile, doe eyes, scar from sunburn on back leg
>white star
>how does this guy I like feel about me?
>empath
>>
>>17707473
Haha I haven't got it yet; 11th is coming soon!
Also, Mark Hamill is a legend among men

>Empath Reading; General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0czH07F9GWI
>>
>>17707425
>Talia
>I am a very nervous person with a crack on my toe
>Black dove
>am I ever going to meet c again and will we become friends?
>>
>>17707642
empath preferred thank you
>>
>>17707539
Sorry about that. lol
Thanks for reading. I wonder if it's her that's leaving, cause it could be and that would suck. Things are so awkward right now. But, well, lets see how things turn out.
Thank you very much, Empath.
>>
>>17707425
Michael
21, Dark hair styled short on the side and long on top. Introvert that has gotten good at faking it.
Red Hand
Should pursuing love be my focus, or should I continue keeping my energy else where?
empath
>>
>>17707630
Thanks, Empath. That's weird...that's the first time anyone has ever talked about a shield or something blocking my energy. although I suppose something new is protecting me, whatever it is...
But thanks, I'll try and be more outgoing, and step out of the "cave", although I have to admit Plato was the first thing that came to mind lol.
>>
>>17707595
No need to thank me, said nothing but the truth.
*sigh*
I have been in this journey for a long time, I'm so tired..
Yeah, my past relationships were awful. the people around me are my familiars, And they are all awful, too many conflicts among themselves.

Fuck love, I'm outie of this shit.
I just can't anymore :( doesn't matter how hard I try everything falls apart.

Thank you, keep being the awesome person you're
>>
>>17707502
Haha haven't got it yet, 11th of June. I may actually post a photo of me in it for /div/...maybe.

>Tarot Reading; Love Specific
9 of Pents(r)
7 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by 2 of Wands(r)
Counseled by The Star and Page of Swords(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bMWfSbF3Cu
>>
>>17707530
>Tarot Reading; Love Specific
6 of Swords
9 of Swords(r)
Ruled over by 8 of Wands(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0owZ0oitrN9
>>
>>17699788
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0lmSYq8hr5t

>I have an exam coming up this week, could anyone be so kind and give me a reading? Just tell me what you need. Thank you to whoever is up for it.
>>
>>17706044
I wouldn't refuse... for a special price.
>>
>>17707770
Are you really a grill?
>>
>>17707537
Thankyou darling!

>Tarot Reading; Love specific
Knight of Sowrds(r)
4 of Pents
Ruled over by King of Swords
Counseled by The Moon(r) and Justice(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Kmddy4L0YE
>>
>>17707783

didn't you know? succubus-chan is a george foreman grill
>>
>>17707787
kek. That was too hilarious.
>>
>>17707491
Sorry if I didn't do right
>>
Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to leave it there for today. I've got to hit some more training before class tonight. To all those I couldn't get to, my sincerest apologies and I will aim to get to you all next time.

Love and good vibes be with you
>>
Thank you very much. You are very right in your assumptions about the situation and I think I already knew inside myself what you gained from the cards, but hearing it articulated has really helped me kind of gain that confidence in my own suspicions about the situation. The justice card makes a lot of sense about this situation to be sure. Thank you again, and I'm sure you will kick ass at getting your black belt.
>>
>>17707296
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XDatWWmBv1
you're wonderful. thank you. thank you so much for doing this. you are a blessing and a large help. you have been so spot on in helping me address my own anxieties. thank you. it's really overwhelming. thank you.
>>
>>17707850
You're wonderful! Thank you! :) And you're very welcome! I'm glad you found my reading for you to be accurate and a large help! :) Take care! <3
>>
>>17707865
best wishes to you, my friend. i wish you nothing but the best.
>>
>>17707892
Thank you! :D The best to you as well!
>>
Hello /div/

I was wondering if someone could do a card reading for me.

Basics
26, female, Gemini, Illinois/Wisonsin border

Story
I have been with my bf for 6 years. He is a marine, wants to be a cop. Punctual, disciplined, hardworking, stick in the mud, wants a family, saggitarius. I am all of the opposite except for the fact I have had the same job since I was 16. My life is my job. My pets are my family. We have a house together, his dad co signed my car. His family loves me, mine hates him.

Reading
Do we stay together? I'm at a breaking point. I can't take his "be a housewife" attitude. We haven't had passionate sex in nearly 3 years. Is it me, can I be an adult, or do I move on? Ready to find someone else, been breaking down. Also finances, can I do it on my own? Parents aren't an option. Can I stay in the house and break our mortgage? I'm just so afraid.

Kind of asked for general guidance a few weeks ago, need something more specific.
>>
>>17708031
what is passionate sex like compared to non passionate sex

i am a virgin so i dont know
>>
>>17708040
It's like "hey I like your boobs, let's do it" so I let him every now and then because I under stand dudes needs and I want to die because I don't feel a thing but a man on top of me.
>>
>>17708031

do you stay together? do you really need a reading for this?? you're obviously miserable and extremely unhappy. it's scary, but give yourself a break. you can try and fix things with your husband or move on, which will probably benefit you more in the end.
>>
>>17708045
what makes passionate sex different
>>
>>17708031
If you're not happy then leave before you reach the age where the dating game gets hard
>>
>>17708031
You / Him / Union Significator: Ace of Wands (reversed) / 5 of Cups / Death
Forces Against / In Favor: 9 of Swords / Page of Swords (reversed)
What You / He Will Need to Do: 7 of Swords / 4 of Cups
Happiness Potential / Projected Outcome: 5 of Pentacles / The High Priestess

Lass, the first card is obvious to me: it's not misery, but it's the lack of passion you've mentioned previously. As for him, it seems to me that he's hung up on some previous happening. Did something happen that made him a bit sad? You might not think it so bad because he hides it well, but the voices in his mind a different story tell. That seems to be the most standing in the way: something that bothers him that he's disinclined to say, but it stays quite strongly on his mind anyway.

Now, lass, it seems you need to get your ass in gear towards plotting, for something needs to be done on your end secretly and strategically. For him: he needs to start ignoring whatever the hell it is that's on his mind, or else he'll not sufficient peace find.

There are some changes in store, and you'll need to steel yourself some more for those that come to pass: it would proclaim upon the last day that you can both make this one to stay, but there needs to be a change of mind in a way.

Let me be clear in what I say: you two can do the whole “for better or worse” thing, but there is something of insight that must being experienced, I think.

Less thoughts, more feelings. Remind yourselves of what made you two fall in love originally. Whatever thoughts come to you from time to time are just distracting; go about this purely emotionally.

>>17708040
It's nowhere in the same realm of consideration.
>>
>>17708112
hey idk if you are busy reader but theres this guy interested in me and i dont know if hes just in it for sex or not? or does he wnt more?
>>
>>17708122
I am busy, sorry; I only did that reading because I want her to make her marriage work
>>
>>17708112
Thank you for the reading.

He was previously married, he came home on a leave and found his wife with another guy. Later searches showed she was doing porn with her wedding ring off.

I thought he has gotten. Over it, must have been 8 years ago. I could see why he is hiding it still. Is it enough to keep us disengaged? Every time I bring it up, he shuts me out. But weirdly he is the one pushing for marriage too.
>>
>>17708150
On top of that, he was homeless when we started dating, living out of his car. I didn't know at the time, but he was selling cans to take me on dates. I think know that's why he pushed us for a house, so he had something to prove.
>>
>>17707722
Thank you EMPATH. Sorry for the late reply, I was at the gym. it's always a little sad to hear a bad romantic reading, but I could see something not very promising coming.

She's actually an international student and is only here for a short amount of time more, but I will be going as an internationally student to her country 4 hours away from her home. Anyways that was not the drawback which makes me not make a move, it's more the fact that she has a boyfriend back home and she seems to like him. I flirt with her and she flirts back sometimes, she like me in a way but then she stops herself and places some distance because of her boyfriend and I really respect that which is why I don't make a move other than subtle cues and subtle flirting which she plays along and then stops here and there. So that's the only reason I don't man up and go for it.

I was also thinking wife material so starting the wrong way like that wouldn't be good.

Now to the second part, I think you're right, I didn't think of this prior to your reading but she's very into celebrities, pop culture etc and I'm very into spirituality. I love to see how happy she is about pointless shit like that, but I can see how in the long run it could turn sort of dull..

I think the last card means to say to stay focus on my inner growth consolidating myself and then the right person will come along. I think thats what I need to do.

Kind of sucks because I do feel lonely right now, a gf would be very nice. But jumping into any relationship out of loneliness is probably one of the worst things I could do in the matter.

Thank you EMPATH . By the way could you maybe try and guess or do a reading on when I will find a meaningful romantic relationship
>>
>>17708150
>>17708161
I want you to do something

Make a list of the best dates you've had with him. Include your first fate and the first place he told you he loves you.

Next, look for an excuse to revisit these places, and reaffirm to him that you love him like crazy. He doesn't feel that from you now, and he needs to. Tell him that you love him and want to love him forever as much as you did on [date]. Then tell him to take you home and make love to you like it was the first time.

I might be the only reader here who had been in a relationship longer than yours. If I were you, I would take my advice.
>>
Always lurk here but I've never gotten a reading, would love one if anyone is willing
Male/Pisces/18/ pacific northwest

I just want to know how my life changes are going next couple monthes, I know what they are and how they will play out, but i want to know how I'll be and what unforeseen circumstances are within the board things I see coming. Honestly, just a reading on how my summer time is going to be this year, and how my fall will be as well.
>>
File: 1442969583244.jpg (265KB, 900x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1442969583244.jpg
265KB, 900x1278px
Off by 1, mine was right after Gaby. Is it ok if I copy paste it here?

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and doing this for everyone

Ozzy
Male
Cancer
CA
Tarot

My life seems to be in a giant fog. I don't seem to know where my life is heading. I guess I'd like a general reading if possible relating to work and relationships. I'm currently looking for a job still and I don't know where my relationship is going anywhere, she wants me to see other people.

Also, if possible. I keep having dreams about a girl who had a crush on me named Annie. Will anything ever happen between me and her or are they just dreams?
>>
I'm offering /one/ general reading with Golden Dawn spread.

>name/alias
>gender

First come first serve.
>>
>>17708535

Ken
Male

I'll take the general
>>
Seeing how the previous anon received some help, I hope you don't mind if I share my problem, too.

We're married for almost three years now, and we're living at the very edge of a small village. We are trying to raise some poultry here in the garden, have some cats and so on while trying to maintain a "modern", office job. We are not very successful say the least with the animals. Many of them die because of various reasons. She is this, well, Disney princess type of girl, who likes to be surrounded by animals, and treats each and every one of them as a friend, so if one passes on, she becomes desperate and she blames herself for it. So this is one thing. The other is that we would like to have a child, but, well that seems to be also a problem. She even had a miscarriage almost a year ago. It is very hard for me to talk about all this, even on this anonymous site, because I want to be her support, and I want to hide and burry all my feelings so I can be the shoulder she can cry on. She thinks that she is the cause of all this trouble, that she is the one who is responsible for all the deaths. I personally think that death is part of life and we have to accept it when it comes, yet she hardly buys this philosophy of mine. She's also struggling with her job, thinks that she should do something else, but she believes that she would just fail like with "everything else". On many occasions she says that she hardly believes that any good will come in life ever again.

My query is simply this: how can I help her to overcome her sorrow?

She is an Aquarius, and I'm a Leo.
>>
>>17707743
Thank you so much for your time. It means a lot
>>
>>17708544
Sorry, I forgot. I need a theme to focus on: financial/career, love, etc.
>>
>>17708588

Finance please, love would be nice too but I won't be greedy
>>
>>17708544
>>17708598
Center (You, Situation, and Influences): 6 of Cups, 9 of Cups, 4 of Swords
Bottom Left (Psychological Implications): 10 of Wands, Knight of Cups, 6 of Wands
Top Left (Potential Outcome of Alternate Path): Justice, The Empress, King of Cups
Top Right (Potential Outcome of Current Path): The High Priestess, The Wheel of Fortune, The Lovers
Bottom Right (Destiny/Karmic Implications): Ace of Wands, Knight of Wands, The Fool

First up, I see a lot of restlessness and inability to move past certain emotions; this seems to be hindering your happiness in some way. You seem to be in a standstill in regards to your financial situation; things aren't really moving forward or backward, and the psychological implications here tells us you're rather stressed out about it, however trying to keep a positive outlook on things and press forward.

You're blindfolded here, however you still try to move forward with hopes for positive change and improvements. The potential outcome of either path you tread on seems really good. For your current path, you're going to achieve balance and equilibrium and become more emotionally grounded as your financial situation improves. The alternate one shows positive change, too, and with the Lovers in this, I think that this is more pointing towards social situations and networking with others.

The forces out of your control tells us of a knight wandering alone in a cave with a torch-- this, fueled by the Fool and in addition to the Ace of Wands, tells me that you're the type to overthink and have many plans but not follow through them. There are also indications of impulsiveness on your end-- you might make decisions too quickly instead of thinking over them, so as a reminder: when you want to decide on something that will cause major change to your finances, sleep on it or give it a few days.
>>
>>17708544
>>17708598
>>17708687
All in all, this is a pretty balanced spread with good outcome indicated on all ends. However, you should keep in mind that your emotional health is more important than your financial situation right now, and you should take good care of it. Ensure you sleep well, eat well, etc. instead of mulling over whatever is stressing you out and avoid being too restless about it.

I'm sure things will change for you, and for the better.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
>>
>>17708687
>>17708692

Wow, you're pretty spot on. Even though I have college classes I can't seem to sleep till 6am due to stress from possibly not having enough money and ending up homeless. I have several ideas on how I could possibly make more money but I seem paralyzed by the possibilities and my laziness in general.

I want to do Realty but first I need to spend at least $700 to fix up my car so that it doesn't break apart while out for a drive. Then I need to buy suits which isn't cheap either and I just don't have that money right now.

I want to be financially stable but I just don't know what to do or focus on currently? My relationship has been on the rocks due to my finances and my stress levels too.

Thanks for your reading, you hit the mark
>>
>>17706035
And this is for Chiro when the timeline snaps back to normal: >>17709099
>>
>>17708535

Hey, can you do a general for my friends?

first one:

>Leticia
>Female
>Love reading

Second

>Rodrigo
>Male
>professional reading

Thanks already!
>>
>>17706418
Congrats about your tests. Notice!
Hey Orion I was waiting you show up. If it is OK for you, I wanna ask you something. I meet some people over the course of my life that can see auras. Every one of them said same thing. No they will not tell me about my aura, I need to see myself. I just wonder why? Do you have opinion about subject? Can you share it with me?
>>
>>17708535
>>17706124
May as well bump this anyway
>>
File: gits.png (17KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
17KB, 1360x768px
Hey /div/
I don't normally post in these threads.
I think a lot of divination is contacting demons or spirits.
I've been interested recently in ITC, people using electronic devices to contact spirits. The most common one is getting a radio and having it scan through the channels, and take the snippets of speech you get from songs and other stuff and piece it together to make a message.
I don't have a radio that can scan like that, so I started thinking how I could do this another way.
I don't have a radio to take snippets of speech from but I do have 3 months of IRC logs to play with. These were all typed in by human people, the same way the songs on the radio were recorded by human people.

So I made a script that takes random snippets of sentences, takes random amounts of words from them and smashs them together with other sentences with other random amounts of words. I think this is a reasonably random way of giving a stream of stuff for the spirits to speak through.

So anyway, does anyone want to try asking the spirits something through this program?
>>
>>17709259
>I think this is a reasonably random way of
Learn to manipulate the RNG yourself to produce sensible output. That's how much control a spirit is gonna have. Probability manipulation is the utter lowest form of magic ever conceived.
>>
File: gits.png (55KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
55KB, 1360x768px
>>17709282
It spits out random garbled words like the radio ITC videos I see.

Do you want to ask it a question or not?
>>
>>17709259
The lost art of Unix scripts! I think it's a clever idea. This method also reminds me of that when you read a random sentence from a book. May I ask what kind of IRCs have you gathered information from? Just for curiosity.

Let my question be a general one: How will our summer turn out?
>>
>>17709259
this is a really neat idea
>>
File: gits.png (27KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
27KB, 1360x768px
>>17709303
>Let my question be a general one: How will our summer turn out?
>>
>>17709303
>May I ask what kind of IRCs have you gathered information from? Just for curiosity.
I went on a few networks and let the bot idle on the most populated channels, can't even remember which ones now. The logs are very old.
>>
>>17709318
Where will I find myself later in my life? Anywhere good, bad... nothing?
>>
File: gits.png (48KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
48KB, 1360x768px
>>17709323
>Where will I find myself later in my life? Anywhere good, bad... nothing?
>>
>>17709300
...Yes.
>>
>>17709326
So, it's not good, unless I dedicate myself and work? And funny, the last part does make a whole bunch of sense.

Here's a question; should I, or is it worth, killing myself?
>>
File: gits.png (63KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
63KB, 1360x768px
>>17709333
>Here's a question; should I, or is it worth, killing myself?
>>
>>17709259
Why is he avoiding me?
>>
File: gits.png (90KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
90KB, 1360x768px
>>17709348
>Why is he avoiding me?
>>
>>17709349
Future between me and my boyfriend. Thank you!
>>
>>17709300
should i do what i'm thinking i should?
>>
File: gits.png (112KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
112KB, 1360x768px
>>17709354
>Future between me and my boyfriend. Thank you!
I couldn't tell whether this was you interpreting the response as future between you and your bf or wanting to ask that as a question, so I just asked it
>>
File: gits.png (120KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
120KB, 1360x768px
>>17709364
>should i do what i'm thinking i should?
>>
>>17709368
that's pretty funny. thank you!
(the "what i should" does not in any way pertain to killing myself) (i'm not gonna do that)
>>
>>17709366
does he really love me?
>>
>>17709371
>(the "what i should" does not in any way pertain to killing myself) (i'm not gonna do that)
Come on, don't leave us hanging. Tell us who you're planning to kill.
>>
gits.png
120KB, 1360x768px
>>17709373
>does he really love me?
>>
>>17709349
Cool stuff thanks!
>>
>>17709259
what will losing my virginity be like
>>
File: gits.png (37KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
37KB, 1360x768px
>>17709575
>what will losing my virginity be like
Not sure I like the prognosis.

Know any vegan girls?
>>
>>17709259
Forgive me for the corniness, but "Will I ever find true love?"
>>
>>17709259
how does the guy i like feel about me?
>>
File: gits.png (52KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
52KB, 1360x768px
>>17709583
> Will I ever find true love?
>>
File: gits.png (71KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
71KB, 1360x768px
>>17709585
>how does the guy i like feel about me?
>>
>>17709259
how will my love life be in the summer?
>>
File: gits.png (32KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
32KB, 1360x768px
>>17709593
>how will my love life be in the summer?
>>
>>17709586
Well, now that's just giving me a bunch of mixed signals. Guess i'll know in the future.
>>
>>17709259
How will today go?
>>
>>17709259
Am I going to be in a relationship soon?
>>
>>17709259
Does my crush think im attractive?
>>
>>17709595
>Well, now that's just giving me a bunch of mixed signals. Guess i'll know in the future.
I think it seems to say you will find true love but the person will be an asshole
>>
>>17709259
How will my next relationship be like?
>>
File: gits.png (65KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
65KB, 1360x768px
>>17709596
>How will today go?
>>17709600
>Am I going to be in a relationship soon?
>>17709601
>Does my crush think im attractive?
Did these three in one picture.
>>
>>17709594
>hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
DROPPED
>>
File: gits.png (84KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
84KB, 1360x768px
>>17709606
>How will my next relationship be like?
>>
what is my next bf like?
>>17709259
>>
>>17709610
Can you do two for me? One on Option A, another on Option B.

Thanks.
>>
>>17709259
how is my next relationship?
>>
File: gits.png (102KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
102KB, 1360x768px
>>17709611
>what is my next bf like?
>>17709612
Just ask two things, sure.
>>
>>17709609
Don't forget to bring a towel!
[spoiler]for that wet pussy[/spoiler]
>>
File: gits.png (118KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
118KB, 1360x768px
>>17709613
>how is my next relationship?
Holy shit lol you're in for a ride.
>>
>>17709259
Do I have any chance with N?
>>
>>17709616
1. Outcome of Option A.
2. Outcome of Option B.
>>
>>17709259
what will happen with me and hsg?
>>
File: gits.png (122KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
122KB, 1360x768px
>>17709619
>Do I have any chance with N?
>>17709620
>1. Outcome of Option A.
>2. Outcome of Option B.
>>
File: gits.png (123KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
123KB, 1360x768px
>>17709624
>what will happen with me and hsg?
>>
>>17709259
What's coming for me regarding this one girl that I'm into? Am I to get some of this pussy?
>>
>>17709259
are me and g ever going to be more than friends
>>
>>17709259
Have I already met my next GF?
>>
>>17709618
fucking kek
>>
>>17709259
will i get laid soon
>>
File: gits.png (124KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
124KB, 1360x768px
>>17709629
Apparently not without money according to pic related. The spirits agree she has banging tits though.
>>
File: gits.png (122KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
122KB, 1360x768px
>>17709630
>are me and g ever going to be more than friends
>>17709633
>Have I already met my next GF?
>>17709636
>will i get laid soon
>>
>>17709637
kek man she's got the most flat chest out of any girl i know hahaha
>>
>>17709643
Maybe I misread it, maybe "the tits tho" was them saying that was her main bad point.
>>
>>17709618
What does the last part mean?
>>
>>17709646
yeah I guess, anyway thank you and your computer friend
>>
>>17709259
Does my crush like me?
>>
>>17709648
I'm guessing it means there will be a lot of oral sex in the relationship. Lucky you.
From the sounds of how crazy they will be, not sure you'll be present for all of it.
>>
File: gits.png (121KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
121KB, 1360x768px
>>17709655
>Does my crush like me?
Looks good.
>>
>>17709259
Are me and 'N' ever going to be something more than friends?
>>
File: gits.png (121KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
121KB, 1360x768px
>>17709658
>Are me and 'N' ever going to be something more than friends?
Not sure this is all that positive.
>>
>>17709625
'Do your own homework ' Should I just go after her or what? '
>Only for the master
is she with someone else?
>>
>>17709259
Am I going to lose my virginity in the summer
>>
>>17709259
What does my next girlfriend look like?
>>
>>17709259
What is the personality of my next S.O. ?
>>
File: gits.png (81KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
81KB, 1360x768px
>>17709662
>' Should I just go after her or what? '
>>Only for the master
>is she with someone else?
>>17709669
>Am I going to lose my virginity in the summer
>>17709672
>What does my next girlfriend look like?
>>
File: gits.png (95KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
95KB, 1360x768px
>>17709673
>What is the personality of my next S.O. ?
>>
>>17709674
What is my Next GF like?
>>
>>17709669
>>17709674
ty is that a yes
>>
>>17709676
Does that mean she's going to screw me over or have a high sex drive?
>>
File: gits.png (109KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
109KB, 1360x768px
>>17709678
>What is my Next GF like?
Interesting by the looks of thinks. "The poor man's viagra" sounds very positive. The word scammer doesn't though.
>>17709679
I think the reference to slow motion might mean you'll have to wait a while.
>>
>>17709680
>Does that mean she's going to screw me over or have a high sex drive?
I dunno man, it could be interpreted either way. The spirits are purposefully vague sometimes.
>>
>>17709259
What does he want with me?
>>
File: gits.png (119KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
119KB, 1360x768px
>>17709687
>What does he want with me?
>>
>>17709682
Nothing is perfect.
Are we going to meet soon?
What does she looks like?
Will my financial life improve soon?

Thank you so much for doing this, the readings are rather accurate.
>>
>>17709259
Do they desire me?
>>
>>17709689
He wants to depreciate me???
wtf?? Can you ask why please? Thanks
>>
gits.png
119KB, 1360x768px
>>17709693
>Nothing is perfect.
>Are we going to meet soon?
>What does she looks like?
>Will my financial life improve soon?
>>
File: gits.png (117KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
117KB, 1360x768px
>>17709695
>Do they desire me?
>>17709697
>why please?
>>
>>17709699
Thank you..

Scammers again x_x
>>
>>17709704
Make sure to check on webcam to make sure no penis dude.
>>
>>17709701
This is actually weird. I play LoL and she plays WoW. It is also the last time I am going to see her, and I am short in stature.

Do you think we'll fuck?
>>
File: gits.png (116KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
116KB, 1360x768px
>>17709707
>Do you think we'll fuck?
"quick one-off" sounds promising.
>>
>>17709699
If you would ask it this question
"What is the relationship between J and Katelyn?"
I would very much appreciate it.
>>
Will I find a qt soon?
>>
>>17709259
how is he going to treat me as a gf
>>
gits.png
120KB, 1360x768px
>>17709715
>"What is the relationship between J and Katelyn?"
>>17709716
>Will I find a qt soon?
>>
>>17709706
Will do, need to find this person first..
>>
gits.png
119KB, 1360x768px
>>17709718
>how is he going to treat me as a gf

That's all for today folks, IRL calls. I'll be back at some point, this was fun.
>>
>>17709682
Why am i feeling so down/moody?
>>
>>17709720
Oh my god! That makes so much sense!
Could you also ask it:
Should J go to Uni?
Which choice should i take after August?
Which occupation is most suited?
>>
>>17709724

Not that anon but

>A fucking

Ayy lmao, thats a meme master dank demon.
>>
>>17709374
sorry to be a disappointment but the question was really asking if i should continue with photography lol
>>
Female
Capricorn
Work,money,health and current relationship.
>>
>>17709125
Message received!
>>
>>17708084
First of all, you can bet I'll be there watching.

Secondly, if she doesn't O, it doesn't count.
>>
>>17699798
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BNkSqyQCc9

>Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and doing this for everyone

>Ozzy
>Male
>23
>Cancer
>CA
>Tarot

>My life seems to be in a giant fog. I don't seem to know where my life is heading. I guess I'd like a general reading if possible relating to work and relationships. I'm currently looking for a job still and I don't know where my relationship is going anywhere, she wants me to see other people.

>Also, if possible. I keep having dreams about a girl who had a crush on me named Annie. Will anything ever happen between me and her or are they just dreams?
>>
>>17709724
7/7 hilarious answer
>>
Hey I'll just post this here since I don't see an active reader.

Male
Capricorn
What do I still need to learn in order to progress out of this phase of stagnation?
I know a revelation is near but I don't know how to trigger it.
>>
>>17710564
>What do I still need to learn in order to progress out of this phase of stagnation?

How to make and/or sell meth.

>I know a revelation is near but I don't know how to trigger it.

Smoking meth is a good trigger.
>>
>>17710579
This board is not for you.
>>
>>17710624

Are you questioning my methods?
>>
>>17710635
Yes.
I question everything.
>>
>>17710781
Could you help me?
>>17710564
>>
>>17710781
Male
Gemini
Am I going to have a girlfriend anytime soon?
>>
File: 22.jpg (561KB, 1600x1373px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
561KB, 1600x1373px
Hello, fellas.

Today I'm doing some readings.

(Please, try to give me detailed questions.)
>>
>>17710783

The fog can only pass if you apply your passion to move you forward. Meditate upon that which you heart knows it can propel you.
>>
>>17710829
Should I go back and talk to his friend? I'm never going to see him again and his firend is my only way to talk to him l. I'd hate to know everything was for nothing but I don't want to be a creep
>>
>>17710829
Is anything going to happen with me and the guy I like?
>>
>>17710832
Thank you!
>>
>>17710804

When the time come, you will be caught unsuspecting it.
>>
>>17710829

i have a job interview next week, will it go well? could i possibly get the job?
>>
>>17710829
What does my next bf look like
>>
>>17710829
Could you tell me how this event will go? I'm going to an art event and I'm kind of nervous. Will I meet new people?
>>
>>17710833

I think you should breath and try to see things more clearly. Don't act if you're clearly going to regret it later. The sooner you stay with yourself and nurture Love, the sooner things are going to be okay. (I didn't read the tarot for this one.)
>>
>>17710839

Maybe it will happen, but it tends to be a sexual experience oriented kind of relationship.
>>
>>17710848
Will it take a long time? How could I preper myself?
>>
>>17710829
Hello,
Do I will find GF in this year
>>
>>17710870
prepare *** Auto correct..
>>
>>17710849

It can be a bad time for a interview. If you doubt yourself too much things can go astray. Avoid negative thoughts.
>>
>>17710876

Does GF mean English dictionary in your language?
>>
>>17710891

>>
>>17710829
I'd like to have some insight into my future, am I going to be in a love relationship any time soon? Am I going to get into uni and if not am i going to find a job? Thanks!
Dominik 19 m pisces
>>
>>17710852

Aquarian girl, crazy, free spirited, sometimes loves too much her own space.
>>
>>17710829
Summer love reading please
>>
>>17710861

It may be a little bit boring. Maybe you're expecting too much out of it. Just go a try to have fun, I'd say.
>>
>>17710876

I see a girl, you know? But I don't think it's human manifested energy. I think it's more like your inner girl. She's a geek, loves to talk and all kind of mental activities. Try to nurture her and maybe you'll be able to advance to the moment where you'll see those characteristic in a girl next to you.
>>
>>17710870

We're never truly prepared to receive Love, you see? The thing is, it's very likely for you to be unprepared for her. That's why things are so interesting. Will it bloom? Only your guts can help you there.
>>
>>17710915
Thank you
>>
>>17710829

Will i improve my situation in the near future?
>>
>>17710930
Thanks
>>
>>17710829
Would C rather be with L than me?
>>
>>17710897
>>17710897

Inner work is needed to proceed to a relationship. Self-steem needs work on. (This kind of thing takes time, kiddo. But don't think a relationship can resolve the problems of your life. Inner work is way more important.)

Career area may require of you a bit of perseverance, so you can overcome frustration. (What kind of frustration? Money related. But you see, it's only a matter of overcoming. You're not faded to anything bad, nobody is.)
>>
File: 0_a745b_35c4fbd8_XXL.jpg (300KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0_a745b_35c4fbd8_XXL.jpg
300KB, 819x1024px
>>17709259
What's after death?
>>
>>17710907

Your summer Love's heart is going to enjoy some inner gold.
>>
>>17710948

And has it not always improved? Look at your past troubles and see how they all have gone.
>>
>>17710829
Hello, Just wanted to know if I'll get the job I want, waiting for news is killing me.
>>
>>17710829
Love reading, Lua Crescente.
Thanks.
>>
>>17710966

Could you please try to make the question again?
>>
>>17710993

I think times is near where you'll be able to heal some past wounds, or may have be given an opportunity to do so. No Love with remorse.
>>
>>17710829
>>17706124
Please
>>
>>17710829
How will things turn put with my crush? We recently had a fight, but might still go on our first date next week.
>>
>>17710992

The cards shows a negative mood in the choices being made. As always, that is only a reflex of your inner expectations. If you fear something, that'll eventually happen until you unidentified (can naturally be happy).
>>
>>17711013
So basically try and keep a positive state of mind? Thank you
>>
>>17710934
Guess you're right,
Thank you for the inside, hope my guts don't fail me.
>>
>>17711004
That's a relief. It was a nice read, and accurate to some things that are going on right now.
Obrigado. Good night.
>>
>>17711013

until you can be unidentified with the fear. (Learn how to see things and be okay with it, because the Universe only gives you what you really need).

>>17711008

Girl, how can one Loves you if you yourself have some trouble doing that? Things will take some time. You need to know your inner enemies, those voices that put you down and create the bad environment around you. You create your reality, it's not anyone's else business.

>>17711016

Maybe. Is fear stalking inside your head? If it is, you cannot fool the Universe. You must not only have a positive state of mind, but be naturally positive. That is the difficult part.
>>
>>17711001
This person called C who says they're interested in me is always all over L, and I'm wondering if they'd rather be with them than me.
>>
>>17711028
Definetly, I'm scared shitless of having an uncertain future since I'm depending so much on this. Thanks for the advice
>>
>>17710829
In general, what do you see in the future for me? Thank you.
>>
>>17711010

Why did you guys fought for? (rhetorical)

That may be a sign of something in disarray between you guys. I think the best chances for it to go good are in a more 'loose' approach to this date. Maybe to the relationship itself. No attachments really. (or if you do attach yourself, get ready for the roller-coaster ride.)
>>
File: River man.jpg (577KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
River man.jpg
577KB, 2560x1920px
>>17710986

Thanks. That is a really positive way of thinking, i like it.
Although cant really say they are all really in the past. But i understand that those that stick are because of me.

Mind if i bother you with another query?

Should i do readings today? What would happen if i do i think its the proper question.
>>
>>17711030

There's more to him/her than a simple preference between two persons. You cannot expect to understand him/her by knowing what would he/she prefer. You can only learn more if you stay though, can you pay the price? It may be a intense flow of emotions.
>>
File: heirophant.jpg (29KB, 236x394px) Image search: [Google]
heirophant.jpg
29KB, 236x394px
>>17711042

Try to elaborate. (last one for me)

>>17711062
>>
So I'm done for today, guys. Thank you all.
>>
>>17711072
I see, thank you muchly.
>>
File: heriophant.png (227KB, 281x500px) Image search: [Google]
heriophant.png
227KB, 281x500px
>>17711080

Nice, i guess i will do a few and see how it goes, thanks again.

Nice art by the way
>>
>>17711096
What do you need?
>>
>>17711096

I'm wondering if I'll have determination and focus to achieve my goals of this year. What am I lacking to do so?
>>
>>17711042
Sorry, i will try another question. How will things fare if i try to become a cop.
>>
>>17711096
Could you tell me about next love and what they're like?
>>
File: 1458859563357.gif (1MB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
1458859563357.gif
1MB, 406x449px
Hello /div/

I will do a few readings this night. Anyone interested i will need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Hope i can help and keep in mind it might take a while between readings.
>>
>>17711103
>>17711104

I need this>>17711110
>>
>>17711110
>I'm wondering if I'll have determination and focus to achieve my goals of this year. What am I lacking to do so?

>male
>aquarius
>light and gifted but also afraid of
>>
>>17711110
Taurus
Female
Am I gonna go to this university/get the sufficient grades? Or if it that's too black and white for you; what can you say about the state of my education at the moment?
Tired, and a little anxious.
>>
>>17711028
Thanks man It's true
>>
>>17711110
Female
Pisces
Why do I keepseeing 1111?
Tired
>>
>>17711110
Male
Gemini
Future love reading, please.
Hopeless

Thank you
>>
>>17711110
Male
Virgo
My love life
Lost, I don't understand my own feelings right now
>>
>>17711110
Long time since i got my last reading from you.
Male
Aries
Future reading
Tired, and kind of depressed.
Thanks.
>>
Male
Libra
Future love reading, please
Thank you
>>
>>17699807
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tUr16jfm06
>>
File: star.jpg (53KB, 324x470px) Image search: [Google]
star.jpg
53KB, 324x470px
>>17711121

>The Start
>four of Cups
>Queen of Wands
>Seven of Pentacles

Hmm interesting spread.

Firstly three cards have mountains wich talks about challenges that will lead to grow.

Ok lets start. Right now you feel in a situation of renewal, kind of like healing. this brings you hope.
This said the challenge talks about mental restlessness and the pursue of signs. Dont

Do you understand what the combined meaning of this cards mean? it advises you to keep healing, and some times just being calmm and still its the best medicine.

Moving on, there is a woman that could be helpful to the situation. She seems really friendly and probably hot too. could be talking about some romantic involvement but not sure about this part.

In the end i see you still grow ing, like in an editing prossing where you take whats bad and left what is good.

One more word of advice, be optimistic anon.Seems like great times are ought to come if you do.

Hope it helped anon and good luck.
>>
>>17711210

Thank you, anon. Indeed, one of the best medicines out there.
>>
>>17711110
Male
Aries

Will I achive something this year?

With out purpose
>>
File: p o w.jpg (45KB, 294x500px) Image search: [Google]
p o w.jpg
45KB, 294x500px
>>17711128
>Ten of Cups Reversed
>Four of Wands
>Seven of Pentacles

Alright femanon, seems like you have been having some troubles. This could be related to some emotional issues with people around you or dreaming on some dreaming in fairy tales.

Worry not, the four of wands tells me that there is going to be some celebration. Not to say that this is the end but just the beginning. In the future i see you in a process of trial and error, wich could indicate studies.

Overall my advice is to make adjustments. What has bring you bringed you where you are and how can you improve?

One more card of advice.

The task is not yet completed but you have to be brave., show some enthusiasm.

Hope it helped femanon and good luck.
>>
>everyone on div said I would date my crush
>when ask what my next gf looks like they would describe her
>end of college never going to see her again
I wasted so much time waiting
>>
>One more card of advice
It was page of wands. kinda drunk right now and just noticing a lot of spelling errors.

>>17711220
You are welcome anon. Cheer up, i got good vives from your reading.

Also its worth mentioning that the start is an Aquarius card as you can see in the image. the starts are helping you.
>>
>>17706250
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1PZFMaUNVYz
>>
File: 3-Empress.jpg (16KB, 200x352px) Image search: [Google]
3-Empress.jpg
16KB, 200x352px
>>17711133

No real need to throw cards on this. If you like the superstitious approach of this phenomenon it means that something is trying you to give a message.

>The Empress Reversed

Might mean problems with your mother or that you are having motherly issues.

What i mean whit the last part is that you might be taking to much care of other people and not concerning on yourself. Sometimes the best way to help others is by helping ourself first.

Hope it helped femanon. Might also advice to eat healthier, and maybe work out.
>>
>>17711304
I know something is trying to communicate with me, I was hoping you could give me insight as to what the message could be.

Thank you
>>
>>17711332

Well the card was the Empress. But this kind of messages are hard to interpret with cards.

read up on the card and try looking for some connection.
>>
File: CelticCorss.png (953KB, 1298x1040px) Image search: [Google]
CelticCorss.png
953KB, 1298x1040px
So, now for something a bit different: I drew some cards on a site, and would like to discuss the meanings:

The situation being; girl I met 2 years ago, couldn't ever get as close as I wanted to her. I barely see her anymore, and I tought it would be best to simply forget it. It backfired. The longer I spend without seeing her, the greater is the emotional turmoil whenver I cross her on the street or even see any social media update. After the newest of these situations, I got into a very emotional state, which led me to these queries: The first one is a Celtic Cross;

As I see it:

Ace of Swords: I know exactly how I feel about this situation.

Hierophant: I've not taken any action because I'm afraid of what other people would think

Three of Cups: This whole stiuation comes from my enfatuation with her.

Justice: I spent my time detaching myself and trying to analyse the situation

King of Cups: Right now I'm afraid anything I do won't answer my expectations

The Sun: Future is bright? I'm not too sure about this one

seven of cups: I keep overanalysing the situation and getting nowhere

The lovers: Anyone else would say I'm just a lovestruck kid and it's nothing serious

King of Pentacles: I hope for a solid relationship

Death: Changes are coming..........
>>
Male
27 years old
Aries

General reading please
>>
Male
27 years old
Aries

General reading and love reading please

Thank you
>>
>>17711342
Okay , Thank you
>>
Dunno if you're still doing these Ominous, but i'm just gonna put my info here in case the previous thread gets 404d for whatever reason.

>>17696230

To start, one of my favorite songs from my favorite artist for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpNp4g8yTv0 [Embed]

Thom
Male
Virgo/Libra Cusp
Slightly chubby, average height, round face, blue/grey eyes, short dark-brown hair.
Central New Jersey
Surprise me
General
>>
cheswick is the only accurate reader
>>
>>17711280
Hey chiro. Would you be interested in exchanging reading?
>>
Is there anyone that could do a reading about my friend? She told me she got some bad news from a doctor today, but wouldn't say what it was, only that it's just bad. Any chance anyone can do a read of whether she'll be okay or not? I'll try to provide as much information as I can for the reader as needed.
>>
>>17711744

How about you respect her fucking privacy? If she doesn't want to tell you, it's for a reason.
>>
>>17711763
I'm not wanting to know what it is, just if she will be okay in the long run. That's not even something she could tell me because even she doesn't know.
>>
File: efd-1.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd-1.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>>17711582

She told me i was getting a magic deck. I want my magic deck!

Also I have not seen her for some time ;_;
>>
>>17711783

So you're asking random weirdos on 4chan to ask cards, crystals or random IRC convos?

How many chromosomes do you have? Too many or not enough? Could someone scry that shit for me?
>>
>>17711792
k
>>
Empath, if you are around and your ears are ringing, you are being summoned to the irc.
>>
New Thread
>>17712033
>>17712033
>>17712033
>>
>>17711280
hey man just want to say thanks! i will take your advice, i appreciate it!
>>
>>17711110
male
cancer
when will i find my qt gf?
happy
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.