[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i just had some kind of flash where i noticed that my reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: drpavelimayylmao.jpg (33KB, 800x546px) Image search: [Google]
drpavelimayylmao.jpg
33KB, 800x546px
so i just had some kind of flash where i noticed that my reality sense has been decreased ALOT. its like i am sleepwalking. i wouldnt even have noticed it if that wouldnt have happend, but i did remember it being way better years ago. something is wrong with me.

can anyone help me?
>>
>>17704697
Exercise
Eat healthy
sleep well
Do something new every once in a while, there's always places to go check out, camping can serve as a detox.

> Answer is to simple will probably get ignored.
>>
>>17704706
go away shill.
>>
>>17704711
How is he a shill?
>>
>>17704725
the thing is that my awareness is being stolen and he says that its just a lac of real life so to say.
i am dead sure there is more to it.
>>
>>17704732
So because his answer didn't fit your narratibe he is a shill? You areally what us wrong with /x/
>>
>>17704744
i have my reasons to call him a shill.
>>
>>17704706
here.
>>17704732
Follow that advice for only two months, and your body/mind/spirit will feel better.

The above, partnered with silencing your mind, and a few more months and you will start to see auras and having vivid dreams.

The natural state of man is not one of stress and strain, that only limits yourself and gets you in a tunnel vision mentality.
>>
>>17704749
here.
Go ahead and ignore me I'm going to bed, I was just trying to help. Peace.
>>
>>17704697
Hey OP,
It's called depersonalisation disorder, goes away for most people. I'd suggest trying to get your sleep schedule in order, raising your confidence if it's low, and being more sociable.
If that doesn't help or you're already sociable, you just need to approach it with a positive mindset, you could potentially be stuck with it.
I've had it for 7 years now, GPs don't have a clue what I'm talking about and to my knowledge there is nothing they can prescribe you for it anyway. I still miss feeling awake sometimes, but feeling more distant from things definitely has its benefits.
>>
>>17704697
Reality is perception.
>>
>>17704779
depersonalization disorder is supposed to go away?
what the fuck, I've had mine for years now (well, depersonalization-derealization disorder)
>>
>>17704797
I've read a lot of cases where it's just gone away, yeah.
Before it hit me for real, I used to just get it temporarily now and then where I wouldn't sleep well and I'd feel properly out of it the next day. I know a lot of pals who experienced similar for a day or so too.
>>
File: image.png (186KB, 463x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186KB, 463x515px
>>17704697
What is this "reality sense" that you speak of?
How many times have you posted this or similar comments on /x/ in the last 7 days?
Have you sought out PROFESSIONAL HELP?
Do you now or have you recently started / stopped using any medication and / or recreational drug?
Do you need attention?

If you're not going to go the a doctor then listen to >>17704706, >>17704749, or >>17704779.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.