[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking to expand my masonic knowledge base, I intend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

I'm looking to expand my masonic knowledge base, I intend to join the Freemasons but I want to study more about them in the mean time.

If you know of any little known or otherwise interesting titles on freemasonry I would be delighted if you posted the title and author.

thank you, I would Google but I don't know how to sort the garbage titles from the quality titles
>>
>>17703678
Fuck off there is a mason thread up. The topic is stale

/Thread
>>
>>17703678
preferably something written by someone other than manly hall or albert pike
>>
>>17703678
LOOK IN THE CATALOGUE.
There's an ask a Mason anything thread.
Duh!
>>
>>17703689
He stopped responding and he won't give me the title of any books.
>>
Morals and Dogma obv
>>
>>17703693
thanks but I already own that one. Looking for something not written by manly hall or albert pike.
>>
>>17703678
Anything by Revd. George Oliver, Revd. Neville Barker-Cryer, Richard Sandbach, Chris Hodepp, and i will provide more in a bit.
>>
>>17703678
Just rock up to your local lodge and ask them. They will happily provide you with the info. You don't have to join straight up and can visit a few times. They will probably have books there to refer you to
>>
>>17703678
>>17703729
And back.
Check out http://www.lewismasonic.co.uk/ and http://www.macoy.com/ for books, but otherwise check out your local library if they have anything. Same too with your local lodge, who would ideally have a library for you to check out.
If you're after anything specific, i can also provide recommendations.
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 801x911px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 801x911px
Call me a bullshitter but where I live by (roughly a mile and a haft) there is a Freemason hall chamber, or whatever you to call it and they have the Freemason symbol on their front wall along with their building number. They have meetings every Tuesday night.. Any who if 4channer still want me to investage this area I will screen this thread and show all you 4channers I'm not a bullshitter and if I happen to disappear oh well.
>>
>>17703678

luciferian cult. i tell you right now, dont go too close.
>>
>>17704718
All the lodges should have the Freemason symbol and lodge number on the building. At best you will go there and a bunch of old guys will invite you in, let you have a nice dinner and a couple of drinks and invite you back next week. At worst, the dinner will be overcooked vege and corned beef.

Either way you get out of the house, right? Post pics of dinner
>>
Where I live it takes 6 months at least for them to thoroughly make the decision of having contact with you. Unless you are invited. In wich case you have to tell who invited you.
>>
>>17705596
>Unless you are invited.
Invites are forbidden.
>>
>>17703678

omg you should have been on yesterday. A 3rd degree mason was here! Telling secrets! A 3rd degree! Do you have any idea how rare that is???
>>
>>17705640
He's back, actually. And cross that members with more experience have been answering things.
>>
>>17705649

How could people know more than he???? He's 3rd degree!!! 3rd!!!
>>
File: image.png (186KB, 279x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186KB, 279x400px
>>17703678
I'd stay clear of them. Their logo should be enough to tell you about them. The square is 2 radia creating a diameter. The g is the 7th letter so diameter =7.
The compass tells to draw a circle using a diameter of 7 which gives 21.98. The equation is Pi x G or PiG.

using the old Latin(Roman) alphabet 21=X and 9=I which give XI and in Roman numerals that's 11 but backwards is 9. 9/11...
The Freemasons planned and executed the 9/11 attacks.
They're obsessed with cryptography and a very deranged bunch. They let others define Satan and others as evil then believed it themselves. They drag down the image of God.
If you join them prepare yourself for an eternity of suffering.
>>
>>17705640
I thought higher the degree, the higher the level. My grandpa who I'm currently living with is a 31 degree mason.

They have some wacky rituals buts its really just a mens club/charitable organization. I imagine its just a bunch of old guys shootin the shit
>>
>>17705795
>I thought higher the degree, the higher the level.
Not at all. The 3rd is the highest, and all others are just appendant/elective. You join them for extra stories based on your interests.
>>
>>17703678
Look up some manly p hall lectures and listen to all while sleeping/ going to sleep. If this doesn't jump start your knowledge seeking than you need to do more research because you aren't near ready and will just be a low level, know nothing Freemason and you will not have enough wisdom to even begin to climb the ladder
>>
>>17706344
>climb the ladder
Yea? What's the ladder?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.