[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I figured out this technique to power up myself and it changes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: carl jung.jpg (31KB, 236x367px) Image search: [Google]
carl jung.jpg
31KB, 236x367px
I figured out this technique to power up myself and it changes everything. Everybody reacts to me differently, I can change my entire life. I can be the cool popular guy if I want. The problem is that I have been a lonely nerd my whole life and im afraid of the big change. I am able to turn the high energy off easily but its hard to turn it back on afterwards. So I have to commit to it the next time I take the time to actually turn it back on. Since I was kind of a loser my whole life im afraid of the change that will come. Even though it is all going to be 'positive' changes it is still scary how much everything will change. My life wont be the same anymore and I will probably lose some small things that I enjoyed before. There is a part of me that is very much ready to let go and change but another part of me is so afraid of success. See the thing about failure is that you can always go back and try again, but success is permanent you can never go back.

What would you do if you had the same ability? Would you be afraid of your whole life changing?
>>
>>17696027
Oh, yes. Keep putting it off long enough and one day you wake up with the realisation that it isn't going to happen this lifetime. You will never be what you thought you wanted to be or could be. You've been sidelined, put on hold to minimise your effect on the world. Now, it's just riding it out and trying to scratch a living until you die.
>>
File: 1463176985158.jpg (32KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
1463176985158.jpg
32KB, 567x561px
>>17696027
Bullshit
>>
Its called being a psychopath, you feel warm and fuzzy and people like you, look it up, btw I did that and took the "cool" path and it's not all that good
>>
What is that power capable of? I would use it to become more academically better and to look better. That is about it, I don't need anything else in my life.
>>
>>17696027
What exactly would "big" change be for you?
>>
>>17696077
Well ive only been putting off for about a week
>>17696156
The cool path is the best path in life.
>>17696268
Its not magic its just being able to change the way I feel.
>>17696335
Ill go from nerd to cool guy.
>>
>>17696027
Nothing is ever going to replace the natural progression in life. Who you are now, cool guy or not, is who you are. Accept yourself.
>>
>>17696027
congratulations, you discovered confidence.
>>
File: Dag5.jpg (2MB, 1536x2018px) Image search: [Google]
Dag5.jpg
2MB, 1536x2018px
What in he fuck is going on in this thread?

Ahaha seriously wtf guys
>>
>>17696027
op just drop the tek all ready stop being a faggot
>>
>>17696027
this is literally autism cunt.
>>
>>17696027
I used this to get on my student council and while everyone loved me during the interview meeting, I just didn't have the energy to keep it up day after day, meeting after meeting and eventually people began to see who I really was and I lost my social power and influence.

I use this from time to time before going to parties but it's a band-aid not a permanent solution.

This method isn't bad, but it will cause you to lose in the long run against Natural Alphas who are like this all the time.

If you plan on using it, you need to replace it with something better for the marathon, what that is, I don't know.
>>
You discovered the power of role-play?

Welcome to /x/ OP, you're final among your kind.
>>
TELL ME HOW

besides liquid courage, I mean
>>
File: JESUSCHRIST.jpg (28KB, 249x314px) Image search: [Google]
JESUSCHRIST.jpg
28KB, 249x314px
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-Chapter-1/

1 In the beginning was the Word, & the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darknesse, and the darknesse comprehended it not.
>>
File: jerk-off-crystal-craigslist.jpg (53KB, 468x506px) Image search: [Google]
jerk-off-crystal-craigslist.jpg
53KB, 468x506px
>>17696702
Pic related.
>>
>>17696734
lol
>>
File: James Joyce.gif (1000KB, 422x235px) Image search: [Google]
James Joyce.gif
1000KB, 422x235px
>>17696027
Basing your self-worth and value and fulfillment in life on how you perceive others perceive you is not healthy and a path of a weak mind.

People and their interdependent, fragile egos will be their demise.

It's unfortunate. It is being exploited in all facets of modern society to engineer an ugly humanity.
>>
>>17697415
Your the one with a fragile ego too afraid to accept that these powers are possible.
>>
>>17697663
>these powers
No shit people can instantly be anything they wish to be and project themselves as such and get treated as such. All the world's a stage. No shit.

Still, basing your self-worth and value and fulfillment in life on how you perceive others perceive you is not healthy and a path of a weak mind.
>>
>I figured out this technique to power up myself and it changes everything.
What technique have you discovered?
>>
>>17696027
Remember last thread when you asked me how this type of thing could possibly freak me out?

Now you know.
>>
Discovered this by coincide (not using it right now btw, you'd know if you used it)
Think of the most beloved thing for you in life, ( your mother for example), now think about why makes that ( her for example ) so beloved to you, now just after that think of it as the most strict and relentless thing you can imagine without losing it's original principles, comes in handy
>>
>>17696624
Get on TRT and you'll be able to keep up the pace with the rest of them. I recommend pellets over everything else; they're objectively the best form of exogenous testosterone at this point. It's pricey, but worth it.

Medication like Vyvanse supplemented with caffeine, Vitamin D and a healthy diet will help you keep up too.
>>
>>17697415
>>17697681

Implying that foundation of self-worth, value and fulfillment is dependent on the quality of perception. How we perceive others' perceptions of us is simply an opportunity for an ego increase or decrease. It really just depends on what you do with it.

>They must think I'm awesome. I am awesome.
>They must think I'm a simpleton, but I'm so fucking rad. They may never get it, but if they do I'll have another partner.
>They must think I'm so full of myself. I am and I love it.
>They must think I'm an idiot. It's true; I can be, but so can they. Being an idiot sometimes is how you learn to not be an idiot most of the time.

>>17696027
>>17697415
>>17697681
You can base some parts of your self-security in what others think and it can be healthy as long as you maintain a positive attitude. Failure is only an opportunity for success. There is value is what other people think, just take it for what it's worth: an opinion. Use context and discretion to evaluate their perceptions and relate that back to who you are and who you want to be. If it can be used to drive you forward, then use it that way. Just don't let it keep you down.
>>
>>17696027
I would want to learn more about it. Experiment with it. Figure out a way to use it to increase my joy and the joy of others around me.

What you are describing is called positivity and it's a tool to be used by us. Charging yourself with positivity changes the frequency of your being, putting you on the same level as everyone and everything else on that frequency. Think of it like this: you're an energy tower emitting waves; you can change the frequency of those waves and other energy towers respond differently to different frequencies.
>>
>>17696027
>I figured out this technique to power up myself and it changes everything. Everybody reacts to me differently
They probably think that you have autism.
>>
You discovered the ability of mindfulness, congratulations!
>>
>>17696027
Don't be afraid. I listened to the voices, energies, gods or whatever...I just moved to a new state, got a better job, and have been having a much better relationship with my wife. Fear is the one thing that holds you back.
>>
>>17696027
You should reflect on the fact you are possessed most likely. Jesus Christ, pray to Him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYuSHz7uOv4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxMkMBXAVZ8

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.