[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which cases (mysterious killings, disappearances) have you obsessed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 26

File: Hinterkaifeck.jpg (274KB, 1280x918px) Image search: [Google]
Hinterkaifeck.jpg
274KB, 1280x918px
Which cases (mysterious killings, disappearances) have you obsessed over? The ones that had you stumbling down the rabbit hole as you dug deeper

Hinterkaifeck murders for me. Te fact that someone was hiding in that attic for so long, without anyone noticing drives me nuts. And why was the family killed anyway? Reports of incest too.
>>
Radical pre-Nazi guerillas committed the Hinterkaifeck murders. Look it up.
>>
>>17691021
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villisca_axe_murders

the potential list of suspects, all ties to dirty business dealings, is the really interesting part to me. Not to mention the killer may have gone on to commit other murders
>>
>>17691059
hm, interesting. Although, considering Nazi's were the ruling party, why would they hide the murder like this? They could send their soldiers to finish off the family if they were convicted of treason. They could even lodge a complain against them, put them in jail, or execute them; Nazi's had all the courts. Unless Im wrong about Nazi party ruling at that time, it doesnt seem likely that they would hire guerillas to kill a small family. Nazi sympathizer seems more likely.
>>
The Elisa Lam for me.

So many questions, plus that weird shit with the movie Dark Water although that could just be a very strange coincidence.
>>
File: molly bish.jpg (43KB, 320x453px) Image search: [Google]
molly bish.jpg
43KB, 320x453px
>>17691021
>>
>>17691110
It would be bizarre enough is she was just discovered in the water tank. The video just raises a thousand questions.

And the thing about this mystery is that we'll never know what she was doing, or thinking
>>
>>17691271
I think the video makes it more clear what happened than if she had just been found in the tank
>>
>>17691217
story?
>>
>>17691278
Well if there was no video, everyone would assume she was just murdered somewhere and dumped in the tank. The video shows very odd behavior that makes the case a lot less simple than that.
>>
File: 1280x720-DwI.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-DwI.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>17691021
The dyatlov pass incident really is grinding my gears
>>
>>17691309
Those orange lights in the sky, the radiations, the missing tongue and crushed skulls..... For fuck sake
>>
>>17691286
Insane people left to their own devices often meet their end.
>>
>>17691284
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Molly_Bish
Mostly because im from MA and we don't have a lot of serial killer/famous mysterious murders. At least not as much as other places
>>
>>17691314
Plus the tent ripped off from inside, the guys running around in underwear, the chaotic way they ran way from the tent...
>>
File: regina walters.jpg (39KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
regina walters.jpg
39KB, 306x423px
>>17691021
When I found out this pic was real (I thought it was an edgy art school type photo shoot) It just fucked with my head and I couldn't stop thinking about it. It pisses me off and depresses me. I have a little sister and I don't know what id do if that happened to my family
>>
Recent serial killer-The Long Island. I think it's more than 1 killer or a possible cabal within a gated community who have agreed to kill hookers and people together.
>>
>>17691320
And still not a single theory that holds up
>>
>>17691328
I remember a cracked article long ago where they tried to say it was an avalanche but I don't really buy that.
>>
>>17691327
this
Long Island killer is fascinating. Its modern, still unsolved and the stories (particularly the girl who apparently escaped and ran around to houses asking for help) is so damn unnerving. Those pics of the cops searching the brush on a misty beach is creepy as fuck too. Makes you wonder whats going to happen to that story 40 years from now and how its going to be looked back on
>>
>>17691309
Talking about the dyatlov pass, some hikers discovered a body there some weeks ago...
>>
>>17691271
Demon
>>
>>17691322
Sad stuff
>>
>>17691336
I thought they found the guy?
>>
>>17691391
there was a suspect but he killed himself
>>
File: tara calico.jpg (109KB, 368x375px) Image search: [Google]
tara calico.jpg
109KB, 368x375px
>>17691391
this,
not to mention all the other Johnny Goesch missing kids cases from the 80s that looked to be a pedo ring in the midwest
>>
They didn't find the dude, Just questioned the shit out of a Dr.Hackett because he called one of the victims mothers and said "I run a house for wayward girls" and hung up... a characteristic of his mocking behavior. The killer had used a phone taken from a victim to harass the sister and family of the victims.
>>
>>17691497
Whoa... just read up on that James Bisset guy.
>>
>>17691309
Comrade, what is to grind gears about? Very simple comrade, we investigated incident at pass, man and womans drink vodka in the snow, forget to climb mountain. KGB come later to arrest body of mans and womans, put potato sack on heads and beat senseless, even cut tongue off one who make stupid face. Maybe next time climbers go to space and not mountain.

Such is life in Russia
>>
>>17691322
One interesting thing out of this, and it's really a huge digression, but anyway.... seems to be an awful lot of serial murder victims get dumped in Lamar County. There's something kinda spooky about that, unless it's a major transport hub of some sort.
>>
Maura Murray, mostly because of that creepy- as- fuck video that one guy posted on the anniversary of her disappearance.
>>
>>17691334
>cracked
more like cucked these days. amiright?
>>
I was reading about this case earlier but forgot what the victim's name was

it was a little girl (maybe 10 years old or less), who was playing in her parent's lawn, when she disappeared. People up the road, saw a car racing and a small girl being dragged inside.

Couple of months earlier, the father of the girl had apparently befriended a man, whose wife had died. He told the father, how her daughter resembled his dead wife. the father was obsessed with that guy. I dont remember the other details, but the case was extremely creepy.
>>
>>17691507

Franklin case. By far the one case that has haunted me more than any other on this board, or any where else really. Luicferian pedos run this country and our military. And the do it right in our back yard. You pair that with the finders, and mk ultra, and you have the stuff of nightmares
>>
>>17691933
hahaha #yolo
>>
>>17691327
I was actually about to make a thread about this I don't know how they haven't caught anyone yet or traced where all these women were called to they must have narrowed it down pretty good because they've all been found near this gated community.
>>
>>17691497
Now that is a guy dedicated to his craft. Give him nobody to kill, and he kills himself. Great work ethic. Possibly not guilty though. Real serial killers rarely feel remorse. In fact they usually spend years making appeals to delay their executions.
>>
>>17691021
Not so much mysterious, but interesting. I always thought that the Manson Family murders were interesting because of Charles Manson's personality. The dude isn't all there, but he was still able to pull these off and influence the family members.
>>
>>17691336
I think it's Dr Hackett he even called the family and taunted them about Shannon Gilbert's death and the long island serial killer has been known to do this to other victims families as well.
>>
File: mccanngallery090707.jpg (24KB, 228x400px) Image search: [Google]
mccanngallery090707.jpg
24KB, 228x400px
Madeleine McCann. I've read a lot and also saw some documentaries about her case, it often comes to my mind and i try to get updates about it. I think their parent's friend ( David Payne, i guess) was into some real pedo shit. I don't even know what to think, if she's dead, or alive... but what i truly believe is that their parents knows what happened, the way they tried to cover evidence is just too suspicious.
>>
>>17691854
the guy who made that video has been eliminated as a suspect. he's just some crazy guy looking for attention.
what i find intriguing about the maura murray case is that all the possibilities of what could've happened to her (suicide, kidnapping/murder, running away, death from exposure in the woods) all seem equally likely to me
>>
>>17692802
Someone from /b/ took her. They even posted time-stamped pics to prove it. Unfortunately nobody will ever know who, because anon e moose and all that.
>>
>>17692803
I got the feeling it was just suicide.
>>
>>17692808
You're fucking me, right?
>>
>>17692816
Nope. I was there. It was a live thread. Somebody asked a question about the case, then some /b/tard said that he had her, everyone called bullshit, as we do, and the lo and behold he posted the evidence. Somebody archived it, I'm sure.
>>
Roanoke colony although I think it was said that they assimilated it the Native Americans as a few of them now have white features but who knows.
>>
>>17692850
remember that thread (or at least some thread like this) but I´m pretty sure it was all debunked later
>>
>>17692850
God, i'd love to get those. So, would you say she's alive, or at least she was not so long time ago?
>>
File: theyfoundher.jpg (57KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
theyfoundher.jpg
57KB, 780x585px
>>17692850

It's wasn't her, most likely some anon just tied up his little sister.
>>
>>17692882
Looks a lot like her, but we can't see her eye.
>>
>>17692882
im pretty sure this is elle fanning
>>
>>17692906
lol u're right
>>
Maura Murray
>>
its after me again slenders
>>
http://www.toyotasouth.com/vehicle-details/2016-toyota-prius-5dr-hb-two-natl-richmond-ky-id-12834687 start here
>>
I remember there was this craigslist time era where something would remove the 0's in an image
it admitted to obsessing to this missing girl so it used this number
think
>>
Olen kiinnostunut kohteestanne Järvikatu 14, 26200 Rauma.
think
>>
prcm.jp/album/kokincqqqqn/pic/12834687
Translate this pageFeb 28, 2012 - 大野智 [ID:12834687] の画像。見やすい!探しやすい!待受,デコメ,お宝画像も必ず見つかるプリ画像!!
>>
>>17692972
say what? anon, please, explain yourself
>>
yup I smelt dead bodys n shit
>>
>>17692977
>prcm.jp/album/kokincqqqqn/pic/12834687
who the heck is satoshi ono?
>>
A Texan muslim boy and his little sister found drowned in a suburban community lake. Neither could swim. Shoes were left at shore and their bodies were found floating three meters away.
Heard about it on the local news one day. Pretty much dropped off radar and never mentioned again.
>>
the monster with 21 faces
>>
In 2009, he starred in his first comedy drama Uta no Oniisan (歌のおにいさん Brother of Songs?). With Kanjani Eight member Ryuhei Maruyama as his co-star, Ohno played a musician who unexpectedly becomes "Uta no Oniisan" for a children's program after being dumped by his girlfriend, kicked out of his band and labeled useless by his family.[16] On September 4, 2009, it was announced that a select number of different artists from Johnny's would take turns participating in a television mini-drama project on Fuji Television from October 23, 2009 to April 2010.[17][18] Entitled 0 Gōshitsu no Kyaku (0号室の客 Guest in Room 0?), Ohno starred in the first story called "Akogare no Otoko" (憧れの男 Yearning Man?), which ran for four episodes in total.[18] The first story was about a salaryman and a club hostess visiting a strange "Room 0" that can reveal anyone's "grade" as a human being.[18]
>>
>>17692988
>texan muslim

I'm so sorry.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eiUeiBbAV4
>>
>>17691095
>pre Nazi

As in before nazi
>>
>>17691373

A 'fresh' body? Not one from the original incident I mean.
>>
>>17693043
The bodies from the original incident were all found near to the campsite, i guess...
>>
>>17691320
well, hypothermia near the extreme end, when its about to kill you, makes you feel like you are REALLY hot, so you get naked..
>>
>>17693000
This was two to four years ago, you dick.
>>
>>17693076
i'm truly sorry about it, you asshole.
>>
>>17691095
>ruling party
The Nazi party was formed in 1920, Hinterkaifen happened in 1922. The Nazis didnt gain any real power until 1933. Niggas should learn your fukkin history desu.

>pre nazi guerillas
lmao
>>
File: 79TQ.gif (497KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
79TQ.gif
497KB, 500x340px
>>17691110
>the weird shit wth the movie dark water
Can this meme just fucking end already?
Yes I think Elisa Lam is an interesting case and yes with the video it's downright creepy. But the movie dark water has almost NOTHING related to this case
You know the most related thing about this case and the movie? She's asian, and she was founded in a fucking water tank. That is fucking it.
The movie is about a poor single mother and her daughter, the mom is going through divorce and financially not doing well, thus she is forced to move into a sleazy apartment where there is a leak in the ceiling and weird things happen.
Spoilers they find a dead little girl in the water tank and the mom has to die to go "save" the little girl. Seriously it has almost nothing related to Elisa Lam, I don't know how many movies where some girl was found in a water tank but it can't be the only one, it wasn't even a hotel it was a fucking apartment for fucks sake people.
>>
>>17693100
Don't you talk to me or my wife's son ever again.
>>
>>17692972
>haluaa asua Raumalla

top kek
>>
>>17693113
This.
>>
>>17693166
I agree. How about we talk about the fact the footage was tampered with? Yeah she is insane, but let's think about the facts too. Door is locked, the water tank top is locked, how did she get in?

My opinion was she might have OD'd or something in the hotel and since the Cecil already has such shit history maybe they wanted to hide her or something.
>>
File: 1393962877306.gif (931KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1393962877306.gif
931KB, 360x360px
>>17693248
The footage was tampered with. Tox screen came back clean though, she was on like aspirin, or anxiety medication, something that wouldn't make you lose your shit completely. She also had no real history of mental illness other than depression, but this is just from my vague memory. I mean there is a thread every goddamn day though.
The 2nd tox screen was never released, and cause of death was considered accidental.
Workers at the hotel talked about how the roof was locked and how they wouldn't even be able to easily access it, which is really bizarre.
I'm sorry even if you are fucking mentally ill/on drugs, how the fuck do you get onto a locked roof AND a locked water tank (that supposedly was rather hard to climb into), seriously? It seems like a 1/100000 chance, especially since she could have just fallen.
It is interesting the "love" interest she was supposedly meeting there, but there isn't much info on this and the lead died.
>Again I'm sort of paraphrasing a lot of threads I've followed/links I've followed into the threads over the years.
The fact that it is still this popular is slightly unsettling itself.
>>
>>17693295
the counterpoint is that tox screens don't pick up everything
>>
>>17693303
I feel like the first tox screen would pick up anything that was strong enough to make someone act so mentally ill that they end up killing themselves in a water tank lol, but that is just me not knowing anything about tox screens or much about pharmaceutical medicine.
It's just bizarre to me how it is completely without question considered an accidental death.
Much like the guy in the bag, but we know 100% that guy was killed.
>>17691021
Also I want to know more about these murders but it seems so difficult because they are so old, where did you do your research OP?
>>
>>17693295
>>17693303
That's a point,about the tox screens coming back with nothing, but I just can't get over the two locked doors and tampered with footage. It's crazy and that's what brings me back to it every time.
>>
>>17692882
what the fuck, That hit me in the feels
>>
>>17691059

For what purpose?
>>
>>17691322

Such a fucked up picture, why is she in a defensive pose when the guy is just taking a picture? What the fuck is happening on the other side of that camere?
>>
>>17693641
He kidnapped her, cut her hair off, forced her to wear the dress and heels, she's only 14 or so. he then murdered her.
>>
>>17693595
they took their icecream
>>
>>17693641

He probably has a weapon in his hand and is walking towards her.
>>
File: hitler and tiny bird.jpg (10KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
hitler and tiny bird.jpg
10KB, 249x249px
>>17693113
>Buddy knows whats up
>>
File: 1462819310183.jpg (80KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1462819310183.jpg
80KB, 720x707px
>>17691021
>Which cases (mysterious killings, disappearances) have you obsessed over?

Reading David Paulides "Missing 411" books started to creep me out. So far he wrote 5 books about hundreds of cases of people vanishing or getting killed under strange circumstances. All those things happen in national parks.

Here's an interview with him on coast to coast. Worth the time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXP7E_24Heo
>>
>>17692882
Looks nothing like her.
>>
>>17691110
elisa lam is pretty much solved
she was extremely bipolar, off her meds, and the hotel she was staying at had pretty bad maintenance. pretty easy to guess that she found an unlocked door to the roof, climbed into a water tank, and then drowned.
>>
>>17691322
she looks so frightened...can't even run in heels :(
>>
>>17691316
>Mostly because im from MA and we don't have a lot of serial killer/famous mysterious murders.
Are you kidding? There are tonnes. I would even say the most interesting he did it around the Zodiac case involves a Harvard Prof (although he probs din do it, he just happens to be around in MA as some other weird murders happen)
>>
>>17691314
The missing tounge was simple decomposition. The body was also missing its eyes and other parts of soft tissue. Radiation and orange lights are later fabrications. As well as the yellow or orange skin people seemed to have reported at the funeral. Especially since there's no way on earth any of the bodies had an open casket funeral.
The more you read about that incident, the more information you can gather, the more mundane it gets. I was writing a horror story inspired by the event and had to give it up after about 60 pages. I was simply bored by it. All the mystery faded. I'd never say I'm sure what caused the death of those people, but the story most people know is grossly misreported to make it sound more spooky.
>>
>>17693722
By weapon do you mean penis?
>>
>>17693248
>How about we talk about the fact the footage was tampered with?
what's the reasoning/proof there?
>>
>>17691316
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Molly_Bish

I only visited the US once, in a student exchange - and that happend to be in a community right next to Palmer at the time when she had her funeral and I stayed with the nephew of the guy who found the bones.

This is the first time I ever heard about that case again. Very eerie.
>>
>>17693043
>>17691373

No, didn't happen. Some guy went missing there and was later found alive, but the press got some things wrong at first.
>>
>>17692802
I still think the parents were involved. Maybe some kind of accident and they couldn't handle the truth.
>>
>>17691059
That's one of the dumbest realistic theories I've heard about that case. It doesn't fit any of the known and suspected facts. It was a single person with a personal connection to one of the familiy members. And he was able to stay at the farm unnoticed for days before and after the murder. Since one of the keys was reported lost by the old farmer, it is very likely that it was a local man who was able to come and go freely in the days after the killing.

Apart from that: The case has been solved by police students as project some years ago. However, since the murderer is dead and can't be charged and his heirs are still alive, the name can't be released to the public.
>>
>>17693295
A guy here on /x/ once claimed that he worked in the hotel and the security there was crap. Of course, everyone could say that, but sources agree that the hotel was a shithole.
I believe that if there was a cover up, it probably involved the hotel staff covering their tracks. They probably had a smoke on the roof all the time and forgot to lock the door. Hell, maybe they even took turns pissing in the water tank.
>>
>>17694314
i've read extensively about this, and i really just don't think its true. i think they were stupid people for leaving their house unlocked, but ultimately i do not think they had anything to do with the abduction. a "blonde man" keeps popping up in every report, acting highly suspicious, and was even seen leaving the hotel they at holding a small girl over his shoulder who he did not seem comfortable holding. the same potential blonde man was seen arguing with another man in the town centre an hour later in another language, and when the two noticed that someone was eavesdropping, they both got into a car and left immediately. it's a deep rabbit hole, if you're interested i'd really say devote a few hours to it. super interesting and engaging stuff. also shows how fucking incompetent portuguese police are and how good british police are.
>>
>>17691316
>>17694305

me and my niggas tryin' to get at ya bish
>>
>>17691021
Taman Shud and Danny Casolaro (and his Octopus.)

Danny Casolaro was a big one for me. Sort of turned me into a conspiritard.
>>
>>17694338
The last sentence ruined your post.
>>
>>17692627
I wouldn't say they're Luciferian or Satanists but pedos are definitely running the country.

You put men in power and they will do evil shit. It's the peen. It controls them.
>>
>>17694349
too bad your opinion doesn't carry much weight, eh
>>
YOG'TZE case.
I know it's one of those which gets reposted all the time, but up to now I never heard a good theory about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YOGTZE_case#Discovery

"In 1984, Günther Stoll, an unemployed food engineer from Anzhausen, was suffering from a moderate case of paranoia. Prior to his death, he occasionally spoke to his wife of "them," unknown people who supposedly intended to harm him. He mentioned "them," specifically, on the evening of 25 October 1984 (at approximately 11 PM), before suddenly shouting "Jetzt geht mir ein Licht auf!" ("Now I've got it!"). He then wrote the six letters "YOG'TZE" (it is not conclusive if the third letter was intended to represent a '6' or a 'G') on a sheet of paper before instantly crossing them out.
Shortly thereafter, Stoll went to his favorite pub in Wilnsdorf, where he ordered a beer and fell on the ground, injuring his face. Witnesses stated that he was not under the influence of alcohol and that he suddenly lost consciousness. He hadn't even touched his beer.
He awoke and drove away in his VW Golf I. It is not known what he did in the next two hours. At around 1 AM on 26 October 1984, he went to Haigerseelbach, where he grew up. There, he talked to a woman he knew from his childhood and mentioned a "horrible incident." Since it was so late at night, the woman advised him to go home. He then left.

At approximately 3 AM, two lorry drivers discovered his crashed vehicle in a trench adjacently to the A45, near the Hagen-Süd exit, 100 km from Haigerseelbach. Both of them testified to having seen an injured person in a white jacket walking near the car. After calling law enforcement, the drivers found the severely injured Günther Stoll, naked, in his car. He was conscious and mentioned four male persons who had been with him in the car, and had run away. When asked if the men were his friends, Stoll denied it. He died on the way to hospital."
>>
>>17694355
I thought you were trying to get me interested in reading up on the case. So my opinion carries at least a little weight there.
>>
The guy from california who claimed to be an alien and had all the guns and amphibious vehicle and shit
>>
>>17694366
>I thought you were trying to get me interested in reading up on the case
i was. the police statement is just my opinion. british police correctly identified a red herring while the portuguese police were sitting on their asses still apologising for making the wrong call and doing quite literally nothing. but hey, i haven't experienced either one first hand, so my opinion is formed entirely on what i've read about the case. don't take my opinions as fact.
>>
>>17694338
portugal is a small and poor country, man. no shit a larger and much more affluent country has a better investigative network
>>
>>17694352
There's really some amazing religious shit out there, but beyond yet another "we are God's chosen people and we will bring the end of days" schlock mostly they're not in any great amount of political power. But every so often I come across some great spy type shit.
>>
>>17694338
Is the blonde guy the ex pat Brit with the cleaning van?

I think the big take away is that they were real shitty parents. You can't leave your kids alone like that to have some "alone time" for a romantic dinner or w/e, at least hire someone to be present when you're not there. I can honestly understand the Portuguese going "WTF kind of story are they spinning here?" But it seems like certain other groups or classes of people in Britain think this perfectly normal. Then again that Washington firm their fund hired with the MI5 guy was super critical of their behavior.

The thing that really bothers me is how quick they were to monetize it, and in that sense it reminds of the Amanda Knox thing in Italy. There must be some quazi cultural thing in Britain where certain middle class people do this,
>>
>>17691110

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1rgU-iXVTo

The way this schizo moves reminds me alot of the Elisa Lam video.

Poor Pringles guy with the ponytail didn't do anything and she starts a fight and seemingly as enough control to throw a punch and a kick.
>>
>>17694397
>Is the blonde guy the ex pat Brit with the cleaning van?
no, as far as i remember he was the red herring in this
>I think the big take away is that they were real shitty parents.
100%
>The thing that really bothers me is how quick they were to monetize it
i think a lot of people share that view. they're probably pretty shit people. first thing they thought of when their daughter went missing was how can we make money from this, regardless whatever the money was going to be used to (which, by the way, even thought they said they would never use their fund for any personal gain, they used it to make a payment on their mortgage.)
>>
>>17694295
I never said we haven't none, but other places have more famous ones and more often. Aside from the jesse pomeroy, Boston strangler and the chesire murders (which were in CO not even MA) we don't have as many famous ones as other places
>>
>>17693641
>>17693722
she was a 14 year old run away and he kidnapped her. Hes probably threatening her or something and she knows shes fucked no matter what. Im glad the fucker had a stroke in prison
>>
>>17691841
we have the same thing in the Texas Killing fields and then theres the highway of tears murders in Canada. Its just a notoriously bad, desolate stretch of road where people do crimes, like dumping bodies. People act like theres been 1 serial killer operating in the area for decades. Its most likely a number of them traveling
>>
>>17694407
>we don't have as many famous ones as other places
That's true. But if you don't mind doing a little digging there are some fantastically crazy murders there. And the Harvard Crimson has some pretty decent coverage of a few of them, with the benefit of having an open archive.

I think the thing is a lot of the East Coast murders tend to be centered around big urban populations/cities and they get mixed up in gang shit, whereas the equivalent West Coast ones tend to be in the middle of nowhere, rural and taking in many communities and so on. Like Murder She Wrote storylines should have been in Columbo and Columbo storylines should have been in Murder She Wrote.
>>
File: 1438891449372.jpg (119KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438891449372.jpg
119KB, 600x600px
>>17692850
>>17692882
>>17692901
>>17692906
>>17693489

It was from an episode of criminal minds,
"the evolution of frank" or something. I know it was one of the earlier seasons
>>
>>17692882
You know that's from an episode of Criminal Minds
>>
>>17694423
>>17694426
Hol shit creepy Synchronicity up in here
>>
>>17694346
>>17694359
these, the Isdall women and any of the other usual stories in these threads that look like Cold war spy noir.
Serial killers and murderers are freaky, but the shady behind the scenes shit that goes on between governments is what really freaks me out
>>
>>17691513
>tfw we have underground military bunks miles into the earth
>tfw the pedos use them as a rape dungeon for little kids
>tfw I have no face
In reality it's probably some huge mansion in the middle of nowhere
>>
File: 1433306660203.jpg (100KB, 900x697px) Image search: [Google]
1433306660203.jpg
100KB, 900x697px
>Mexicanfag
>all those students who went missing on the bus and later found dead
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Iguala_mass_kidnapping
>everyone knows its cartels and dirty cops working together
>knew some of the people they were killed
>want to get out of this shithole country and let it implode on itself
>move to America, get a good job, buy a bunch of guns and live out in the woods away from everyone
>>
>>17694406
>even thought they said they would never use their fund for any personal gain, they used it to make a payment on their mortgage
Seriously, what twats
>>
>>17694436
>>17694436
>i went to Guerrero 2 weeks after this happened on an exchange trip
never been so fucking scared in my life senpai
>>
>>17692808
Seen it, someone proved it false.
>>
>>17694252
Paradoxical undressing is a thing. It's meant to be that the vasoconstriction is so extreme that they feel like their clothes are smothering them. But often you get terminal burrowing too. Some of those have other odd things too, but pants unbottoned and clothes off would be p typical,
>>
>>17694252
>starts off discussing bigfoot
immediately closed the tab
>>
>>17692808
You are not anonymous here you can be tracked easily the only people we are anon to is others browsing the board but even that isn't anonymous if you know what you're doing
>>
>>17691841
>tfw where I live is the single largest area in the country for human trafficking
>>
>>17693316
Drugs and tox screens don't work like this, at all. I don't understand - you're interested in the case, but didn't bother to research basic information? Fuck, this kind of laziness is just beyond me.

That said, she was discovered after 2 weeks in a water tank. Two weeks. In a water tank. How reliable can a tox screen be?
1. In a water environment, everything gets diluted. What about a control sample from the water?
2. Fluids redistribute after death following concentration gradients.
3. A sample from the liver is useful, as it's the main place of drug metabolism. But not all drugs are metabolised in the liver.
4. Drug stability. Just because a person is dead doesn't mean that the drugs in their body stay there forever. They can break down due to non-enzymatic mechanisms in the body. Bacteria can also break them down.
5. What about rohypnol, GHB? They didn't do a panel for them.
>>
>>17694456
keep listening
>>
>>17691328
I heard one that is quite believable to me, it has to do with the bread they ate, which was from rye and rye has a parasitic part that contains large ammount of lsa which causes paranoia and hallucinations. Back in soviet times they not always processed rye properly.

Look up st. Lazar's fever for medieval parralels
>>
>>17692882
Seems legit/10
>>
>>17691594
kek
>>
>>17691336
>>17691497
He must've moved or died or ended up in jail on other accounts. No known connections since 2013?
>>
>>17692808
Except that was fake.
>>
>>17692882
it's from some movie
>>
>>17694369
Jeffery Alan Lash. Not so much his death, but the mystery of his life.
>>
>>17694269
Her being bipolar explains nothing.
>>
>>17694863
the problem is - it might. but it also gives an easy excuse for not investigating further
>>
>>17694540
Where is it?
>>
>>17694346
The Taman Shud case is probably my number one for mysterious cases, living where it all happened makes it stick a bit more.
>>
I still wonder about the mystery "box boy" case from the 70s(?)
you know the one, people found an old cardboard box with the dead little boy in it, but literally nobody knew who it was, and too this day his identity and backstory is still unknown
I do know that there were people who would come up with these weird stories about him, but all of them were pretty much proven to be false or something
>>
>>17692808

it was a still pic from a movie you dumb shit. Seriously how dumb do you have to be to believe that, and then go around telling people that, by god, this one 4chan guy took here.
>>
>>17694359
>Making claims of voices or people who are "out to get him."
>His mind randomly comes to conclusions.
>Goes unconscious randomly

what is schizophrenia?
>>
>>17694863

I am bipolar and off my meds. Being bipolar doesn't give you super powers to lift the opening to a heavy water tank that a single person, especially one of her build, could never open.
>>
>>17694431
Same here anon. Here's another one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brabant_killers
>>
File: 1418707136384.png (84KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
1418707136384.png
84KB, 252x200px
>>17694342
>>
>>17695456
Where is the information about the lid being so incredibly heavy? Why would it be made that way?
>>
>>17695814
How else are they gonna stop dead bitches crawling in like Samara?
>>
>>17692627

Yeah, Franklin/Finders/MKULTRA would be my answer to OP's question.
>>
My death oh if u guys know what i know...
>>
>>17695904
say what u know
>>
>>17694416
http://www.cbc.ca/news/aboriginal/amber-tuccaro-s-unsolved-murder-do-you-recognize-this-voice-1.3102635
>>
>>17693166
I wounder what the guy was looking for that opened up the water tank.
>>
>>17694269
And proceeded to close the hatch before drowning ? A hatch that she apparently shouldn't have been able to lift in the first place ?
>>
>>17695814
I think people are mixing up themselves being weak but also estatting (I can totally bench 300lbs but boy is this bag heavy,,,) and some mix up with the weight of the water in the tank. I've heard some claims of it weighing half a ton (and at that point you realize why they think the crazy girl seems sane)
>>
>>17696295
Her body decomposing had tainted the water to the flats/rooms
>>
>>17692961

Hopefully you didn't buy that
>>
>>17691322
This isn't fucking real, retard. The lighting on her skin is unnatural, probably a camera flash, but clearly indoors.
>>
>>17696935
You're an idiot. It's 100% real.
>>
>>17696989
Nice rebuttal retard, I'm convinced.
>>
>>17694841
you weren't kidding
>>
>>17697019
https://www.bizarrepedia.com/final-photos-of-victims/

You're still an idiot.
>>
>>17691021
I always figured it was the daughters boyfriend.
He abandons his post, goes back home to his love. Finds out she has an incestuous affair with her father and goes berserk.
>>
>>17697108
So someone posts it on a website, it's suppose to be real? The motherfucking picture is clearly shooped, her hair is badly cropped.
>>
>>17697286
>Obviously a shop. I can tell by some of the pixels. And from having seen quite a few shops in my time.
>>
>>17697286
I dare you to reverse image search that photo and find one source that says it's anything other than the final photo of Regina Kay Walters.
>>
>>17691021
Over the past few days I've been looking into the Lipstick case. Basically two individuals were discovered with lipstick applied to their lips after a car accident 14 days before. Really creepy.
http://www.bbc-archive.com/news/1997/10/23/lipstick-boy-case-still-unsolved_n_7205492.html
>>
>>17697306
I'm not saying that isn't the victim, I'm just saying she doesn't match the background. The lighting, the exposure, the contrast, the hue... all different.
>>
>>17697314
Do you double dare me?
>>
>>17697317
Consider seeing an optometrist.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 443x332px
The Angela case, a 2 year old girl who was found inside or a Raulph Lauren bag in México city, necropcy showed she died from a cervical traumatism and suffered sexual attacks , cameras Around the area Never spotted nobody
>>
>>17697591
Her body was kept in the morgue for two years , this was in 2014, one Month ago she was burried , goverment paid the funeral ,no one Ever Claimed her body
>>
>>17697317
That happens when you use a flash that isn't particularly powerful in a larger area that is still lit. The flash only effects objects close to the camera, tinting them differently from those further away.
>>
The mystery that fucks me up is
Where did Tommy Wiseau come from? Who is that fucking guy?
>>
Reading creepy stuff makes me have to poo. Does this happen to anyone else
>>
>>17698458
Wiseau is a character made up by himself and his friend Greg Sestero. They chose France for the past life of Wiseau but all the stories are non-sense...
>>
Caso Llenas in the Dominican Republic. 2 kids from a very well known family murdered one of the 2's cousin. A lot of speculation about whether or not it was a satanic cult related murder. The Argentinian embassy was also involved somehow, and the catholic church. A lot of evidence went missing meaning the police probably helped cover it up, too. The guy who assisted in the murder is out of jail now but the one who murdered the little boy is still in.
>>
>>17697314
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Ben_Rhoades
>>
>>17697615
That's fucked up.
>>
>>17691110
This
>>
>>17694330
>since the murderer is dead and can't be charged and his heirs are still alive, the name can't be released to the public.

this sounds like a made-up law, like the "undercover police have to tell you they're police" law or the "our prices are so low we can't say them on television!"
>>
>>17698567
Yup it does sound like that...
>>
>>17694269
Oh and how rumours blow everything up
>>
>>17694296
Yeah, I was going to say, the orange skin was reported some 50 years after the incident by a guy who had allegedly attended the funeral of one of the victims when he was 12.
>>
>>17698459
O just had one before finding this thread.
>>
>>17691021
the person wasnt in the attic. they searched the attic no body was in the attic

the person was on the roof. not sure if you have ever been in a house when its having roof work done it sounds like their in your attic.

sound is kinetic moving through substances. the vibrations on the roof move through into the open cavity then through the ceiling into the open cavity below aka the room your in
>>
>>17695139
How could that explain anything? I seriously don't get it.
>>
>>17695447
Schizophrenia doesn't create 4 guys to run you over. Witnesses saw at least one person fleeing the scene, so even if he was batshit and running around naked on a highway, someone must have done this to him. Also, schizophrenia usually does not just emerge full blown one day, so it's kinda weird his wife/girlfriend didn't notice sooner.
>>
>>17695814
see
>>17696297
and also: These lids have to have a certain weight to insure they stay in place. I'm not saying it's impossible for her to move it, but it's unlikely she did all this on her own.
>>17696404
Do you even know what being bipolar means? It's not like you are hallucinating or something, it's really more like severe depression hitting you out of nowhere from time to time. And when that happens, you usually don't make any elaborate plan, so if she wanted to kill herself she'd do something like throw herself into traffic or off the roof.
>>
>>17698458
I'm wondering, too.
>>17698503
I seriously doubt that, the original project and the Disaster Artist are too far apart.
>>
>>17698666
Wiseau said he lived in a youth hostel were French police raided for drugs. It's illegal in France to raid a youth hostel. In fact French Police only raids for arresting criminals, not to find some drugs on a foreign student... Then he said he was molested by French Police so fled to USA? It's basically fleeing a zen garden for a wolf pit...

Dont' know who is Wiseau but all the Sestero stuff is bullshit.
>>
I'm obsessed with Lyle Stevik's case. I really, really wonder if he was a spy or a terrorist.
The death itself seems clearly like a suicide but I'm more interested in what led to that point, why wasn't he identified and if notes he left behind mean anything.
>>
>>17698701
Same here. This case and plenty others like that... Somerton Man, the recent Saddleworth moor case or this homeless man filmed with a blue jacket and found dead hours later with totally different clothes and stuff
>>
>>17698710
Yeah, and the Allentown's four. How can a family (or a family + someone else) go missing without anyone knowing or recognizing them?
>>
>>17698695
Yeah but Wiseau is a liar. When I read the book I was under the impression that he was just a very sick man who made up a dramatic backstory for himself which probably consists of embellished and made up stuff.
>>
>>17695176
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_in_the_Box_(Philadelphia)
he was most likely an Orphan/runaway/ street child and it seems like the foster home killed him and then through him away. Awful shit goes on in those places
>>
>>17692988
>muslim boy
>found drowned
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>17692988
One less future terrorist.
>>
File: 1450804695741.jpg (13KB, 236x274px) Image search: [Google]
1450804695741.jpg
13KB, 236x274px
>>17694436
Sad to tell you america isn't any safer. I current shift away from morality has increased crime, killed jobs, and will soon make us much like South America.
>>
>>17699102
You obviously don't live the land of the free. You can't even speak English. So shut the fuck up you dirty cock nozzle.
>>
>>17691309
have you seen the movie based on it? its pretty good.
>>
>>17697314
>>17697306
>>17697108
>>17696989
>taking the bait this hard
>>
>>17697591
An unsolved murder in Mexico City? How unusual.
>>
>>17698567
No. The police is simply afraid that the relatives would sue them for slander. Appearantly, they talked to some of the families in question and none of them wanted it to become public if their ancestor was the culprit.

Think about it: How would that be if the police started to make the names of people public who might have commited a crime but were never even tried? This only happens when publicly searching for a fugitive.
>>
File: 1405499343080.png (106KB, 417x402px) Image search: [Google]
1405499343080.png
106KB, 417x402px
>>17694422

>murder she wrote
>columbo
>>
>>17691217
Is it just me or does that hand just flat out not look right?
>>
>>17694449
yeah. the simple fact that paulides denies paradoxical undressing shows he doesnt know what the fuck he's talking about. let alone, all the logical fallacies he commits. also, i wouldnt be surprised if his "research" is full of holes and pre-determined conclusions.
>>
>>17699102
wow. good one. saved.
>>
>>17700344

Do you have an issue with classic television?
>>
>>17693641
the man was walking towards her as he took this picture. shes even stepping back away from him. after this pic he strangled her.
>>
>>17700546
a quinn martin production.
Tonights episode ...
>>
>>17698774
I'm more inclined to think the Boy in a Box was a accident or something done out of shame. He wasn't neglected, was well fed ,fresh haircut. His clothes were even in a good condition and clean. Where ever he was he was well cared for (physically anyway). Unlike the Girl in A Box they just identified a year or two ago. That child was malnourished and showed signs of sexual abuse.
>>
>>17694252
Stop shilling your fucking books, David. No one likes you.
>>
>>17692808
>Someone from /b/ took her. They even posted time-stamped pics to prove it. Unfortunately nobody will ever know who, because anon e moose and all that.

The pictures he posted were from Criminal Minds, you fucking CLUCKHEAD
>>
>>17694835
WRONG! Its a TV show, IDIOT!
>>
>>17691320
>guys running around in underwear
Paradoxical undressing. When you're becoming hypothermic, your body stops blood flow to your extremities in order to keep your warm blood in your core where your vital organs are. As you get colder more and more of your extremities get cut off. However, when you're very close to death, the systems doing this stop working right and blood flow returns, and the rush of hot blood makes people feel like they're really hot. This combined with impaired judgement from the cold often results in people shedding clothing and walking out into the cold to 'cool off'.
>>
>>17691328
The shit about the orange glowing was NOT in the original case file and probably didn't fucking happen and was the product of sensationalism.

Several of them died of hypothermia but the fracture wounds don't make much sense. yeah an avalanche would explain that but the bodies weren't buried, the campsite wasn't buried, and the bodies were left in the sun long enough to get tanned due to exposure.
they could have gone crazy and attacked each other but eh.

Paradoxical Undressing occurs in anywhere from 19-54% of Hypothermia cases and could explain why they took off their clothes, what isn't explained is why they left the warm tent in the first place.

as for the missing tongue that's the easiest shit ever to explain, a tongue is the most tender and appetizing meat to a wild animal, if she died with her mouth open an animal would eat that first.

It's not an extremely supernatural case or anything, just a little crazy is all.
>>
>>17694398
>crazy ass girl starts shit
>guy tries to subdue her to protect everyone else
>law enforcement beats everloving shit out of the guy and just leaves the girl alone

Fucking double standards.
>>
>>17701401
the weird tan was reported by a guy who attended the funeral of one of the hikers when he was 12. He first claimed they looked weirdly tanned some 50 years later.

So, the whole tan thing is probably fake too.
>>
File: 1420648998001.png (222KB, 1000x936px) Image search: [Google]
1420648998001.png
222KB, 1000x936px
>>17694359
Clear-cut case of schizophrenic homo sex orgy gone wrong.
>>
>>17700984
He was accidently beaten to death?
>>
>>17701401
You might go through the case again, because you got your facts about how and where the bodies were found quite wrong.
>>
>>17691110
Mfw just read up on this again before going on this thread.
2spooky
>>
File: frances.jpg (48KB, 300x414px) Image search: [Google]
frances.jpg
48KB, 300x414px
Jack the Ripper; it's like all the squallor, delinquency, sin, and inequity of Whitechapel took physical form in him. Such evils commited on the most unfortunate and destitute, women so poor they had to wander the streets at night because they couldn't afford a bed to sleep in. A strange place and a strange world, lost to time. I've researched a bit about it but the difficulty in finding a fitting suspect (or perhaps the other way round: the wealth of possible suspects) makes it a frustrating and fascinating case.
>>
>>17692802
It's a curious case, because to this day I haven't seen a single sliver of evidence to support the claim that she was "kidnapped". Nothing points to her being abducted by a stranger. The most down to earth theory is she fell off the sofa and died when parents were absent. Though I wouldn't completely rule of the possibility of p*dophile connections what with David Payne and the immense coverup.
>>
>>17697315
Well that's fuckin weird.
>>
>>17691271
>>17691278
The footage was edited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yv3gSNgC9o&ab_channel=GeekenDorx
>>
>>17691110
She was diagnosed with mental illness and was off her meds.
Someone most likely went up to the roof after her and locked the door when they left, remember she was in the water tower, it's not like a random guy grabbing a smoke would have seen her.
The door to the water tower was absolutely openable by one person, it's some myth thrown in that it needed two people.
Once inside the tower, there's really no way out.
The elevator behaved exactly as it should have if someone pushed the buttons to all the floors (which she clearly does in the video). It looked like she also pushed the door open button at the same time as a floor button and caused the elevator to go into service mode (for cleaning and such).
In Summary: She had a mental break, and looks like she had delusions of someone was chasing or pursuing her. Probably went to the roof and tried to "hide" in the water tower. She was not of sound mind, nothing she did would have been logical.
>>
>>17692678
I'm sure if you were eating acid all day every day the constant gibberish of a cobfident, charismatic madman would sound like gospel to you too eventually.
>>
>>17692682
Yeah I was just reading up on this. One of the hookers sisters got a call the well after she disappeared where the guy taunted her.
>>
>>17692988
Inshallah
>>
Jon Bennet Ramsey, crazy what you miss as a child yourself seeing this case on the news and now going back and reading about the details.Surprised the parents never cracked after all these years. Especially the mother while even on her death bed.
>>
File: 1437948021914.jpg (12KB, 400x327px) Image search: [Google]
1437948021914.jpg
12KB, 400x327px
>>17691110
I wish this and that fucking Madeleine McCann and JonBenet Ramsey shit would just die. These cases aren't interesting. Everyone knows the overwhelmingly most likely cause for these deaths.

Lam was mentally unstable, and those kids' parents are almost certainly involved. Anyone can see it, they're not these huge mysteries just because the media talks about it a lot.
>>
>>17704946
The JBR case is really fucked up, yes we know how she died and who was involved but all the shit surrounding the case, who her folks were involved with, the mystery man heard in the background of the dispatch call, the mothers demeanor during interviews, the sexual abuse is interesting.
I'm in a foreign country so I only hear about these cases on /x/ but JBR is mentioned a lot less than the Lam case, I think its an odd case but I agree the level of shit post around it is beyond comprehension.
>>
>>17694296
Why would even take as mistery through all these years! people only need to come to a board full of teens roleplaying and Thy'll know the truth!!
>>
>>17704968
Well I mean sure there are some elements of interest but like 90% of that is because the investigation was carried out by cops playing bull in a china shop, so evidence got fucked up. Aside from that there's fuck all substance to it to qualify it as anything more than a meme
>>
>>17694342
Thanks kdot.
>>
>>17691110
Same. Every theory seems to have flaws. It really is interesting.
>>
>>17691286
Also, the fact that the video has a time stamp which seems to skip periods of time. That's quite odd.
>>
>>17691021
The toolbox killer
http://watchingrobertpickton88015.yuku.com/topic/3312/Transcript-Shirley-Lynette-Ledford-audio-recording-Bittake#.Vzwas_mDGko
>>
Mexicanfag here, around 2009 i guest there was a case that went way beyond on tv broadcasting i mean big deal, it almost look like a sick reality show, it was the disapereance of a 10 year old girl named paulette.
It was insulting and sad how the events turn. There where multiple interviews in the room of the girl, with the mother speaking sitting in the bed of paulette with a mood like she dont give a fuck.
The really shit part is that like 1 week later they found the body of paulette between the wall and the bed.
And of curse like every fucking cunt with money in my country the parents went trough all that safe.
Sorry for bad grammar im learning.
>>
>>17691217
They know who kidnapped Molly Bish. It's here on this news report:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IVvuV34E98
>>
>>17698658
>Where's the info that the lid is heavy
>Here check this post where the person gives no info or proof for the claim
>Just take it as a fact bro, it was totally too heavy
>>
>>17696297
>hatch was left open
>worker noticed it was open and goes up to close it
Pretty straightforward.
>>
>>17698658
>Do you even know what being bipolar means?
>Psychotic symptoms in bipolar disorder - delusions and hallucinations. Delusions (fixed, false, irrational or illogical beliefs) and hallucinations (hearing, seeing, or sensing things without there being a stimulus to cause them) can sometimes occur when someone is experiencing an acute manic episode.
>>
>>17693295
There's a video of someone climbing up to the tanks themselves and showing how easy it is.
>>
>>17698459
I'm taking a shit right now tbqh. I also like to eat breakfast on the toilet and I even take naps on the floor in front of the toilet, that's why I've got a comfy blanket there. :3
>>
>>17705106

>between the wall and the bed

How the fuck did nobody find her?
>>
>>17692803
>what i find intriguing about the maura murray case is that all the possibilities of what could've happened to her (suicide, kidnapping/murder, running away, death from exposure in the woods) all seem equally likely to me

me too, personally I think she ran away to start a new life.
>>
>>17691021
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Bell
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Pomeroy
>http://www.the-line-up.com/10-killer-kids-that-will-creep-you-the-eff-out/
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shanda_Sharer

really anything where the killer is a child. Its so weird to think about it. Really makes you question the nature vs nurture theory and then its like, what do you do with them after? or even, if youre confronted with a killer whos a kid would you have it in you to try and kill them in defense
>>
>>17699102
Aristotle never said this.

Some ignorant edgy internet social conservative said this.

And then lied.

And then you posted it without fact checking.
>>
>>17705277
Its mexico
>>
>>17705382
Nigga, if a kid is trying to kill me, you can bet your sweet ass that I will do anything to stay alive. I don't care who it is that is trying to kill me. Even if it's the old grandma from down the road. No way I'm letting someone kill me when I've got a chance to save myself.
>>
>>17694436
FUE EL ESTADO
U
E

E
L

E
S
T
A
D
O
>>
>>17699102
>DUDE AMERICA IS SO FUCKED UP LMFAO
no, youre just a spoiled little brat whos growing up and realizing the world isn't a safe little bubble and your country is as great as you were told when you were little. that's not to say youre wrong in this regard, but every country is imperfect in some way. America, Canada, Europe have a LONG way to go before they get as fucked up as some other places.
you don't believe me and think you have it so rough come live in south Africa for a few months
>>
>>17700372
higschool pictures could be shotty back then. My brothers came out looking like he has a double chin
that or she just had man hands
>>
>Elisa Lam
>Lead masks case
>Die glocke
>Dyatlov pass
>Cash-Landrum incident

Even though its not a mystery Kelbris freaks me out just because of his appearance
>>
File: manhands.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
manhands.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17706310
>>17700372
>>
The guy from British intelligence who got locked in a bag... Just so weird, even if it was an accident and that's what he got a thrill from. It's also a bizarre way to kill someone.
>>
>>17691084
Yeh
>>
>>17693248
I've always been in the camp that it's some weird extenuating circumstance that allowed her in there, she was bipolar and getting naked and getting into a water tank isn't outside the realm of possibility for somebody in the midst of a truly volatile manic episode. I think there must be a sort of "icicle murder weapon" something that isn't immediately apparent to us or that is not around to be found after the events took place.
>>
>>17694342
Ayy
>>
>>17705142
What do you fucking think these lids are made of??? Are you literally retarded? It's like saying "yeah but who say that cars are heavy, I need proof!"
Anyway, it wouldn't have ben impossible for her to move it, if she fell/jumped I would've been pretty hard for her to close it, and both the door and the lid should've been locked anyway.
Also requesting proof for lid not being heavy please.
>>
>>17705147
Manic =/= depressed and suicidal.
>>
>>17707201
Gareth Williams. The case has intrigued me as well.

Some similar bizarre cases, which are more frightening to me because of their obviousness - in that they died for their knowledge.
Jan Sloot - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Sloot
Phil Kramer - http://www.skeptictank.org/kramer.htm
http://www.skepticfiles.org/evenmore/kramer2.htm

The rabbit hole goes really deep with Kramer.
>>
>>17691271
I've acted bizarre alone before. Responses out loud to conversations I'm acting out in my head. I used to run back and forth in my room touching each wall. I'd be hard pressed to give you a reason why.

However, the elevator not closing was strange.
>>
>>17691322
She looks so much more angry than afraid.
>>
>>17691507
I too was going to say Tara Calico and the unknown kid was once believed to be Michael Henley who went missing but it was ruled out now that they discovered he died in a hiking accident. So then, who the hell is this kid?
On top of that, there are more photos but they haven't been released to the public yet.
>>
>>17693061
Paradoxical undressing. It seems a few of the weirder things were added on later.

Orange skin? Sunburn from the sunlight reflecting off the snow?

Tongue missing? Animal grabbed soft flesh that smelled like food?

Broken bones? Tripped and fell on rocks in the snow?

This just never struck me as super mysterious.
>>
>>17693248
She wasn't INSANE. She was diagnosed as bipolar. That's not insanity, it's high highs and low lows.

Of course the hotel is going to say the door is ALWAYS locked. It'd be a HUGE liability for them to admit otherwise. People fuck up at work.
>>
File: 1449847071001.jpg (246KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449847071001.jpg
246KB, 800x600px
How has no one mentioned the Dutroux case ?
>>
>>17694338
Pretty sure this was debunked. A man picked up his daughter from the babysitting facility to take her back to the room. They compared his picture in low lighting to what the woman saw...looked really similar.
>>
>>17694375
The Portugal police allowed the room to be cleaned and then RENTED TO ANOTHER FAMILY. You don't think they could have had the damn roomed closed down, at least???
>>
>>17691507
The Johnny Gosch case has left me fucked up.
>>
>>17697124
I think that was investigated and the time line was off. He was back for a while before the murder. She had another relationship and was allegedly fucking her father.
>>
>>17698784
Such edge! Did you get lost looking for /pol/?
>>
>>17701241
kek

#rekt
>>
>>17692808
10/10
>>
>>17707573
Fucked with me hard
>>
>>17707640
You sure showed him by replying two days later faggot. Fuck off and try to police another board. You can't downboat here.
>>
>>17691084

as an iowafag i really want to spend a night in the Villisca ghost house and try and chill that ghost out a little bit.
>>
Marc Dutroux
Franklin/Finders
Pedowood
Johnny Gosch=Jeff Gannon

our world is run by murder crazed pedophiles for real

Hunter S Thompson got killed for dropping hints about it and he was working on an expose about 9/11 at the time of his 'suicide'
>>
File: 1460250925999.jpg (50KB, 636x781px) Image search: [Google]
1460250925999.jpg
50KB, 636x781px
>>17709424
>our world is run by murder crazed pedophiles for real

This. Google "Programmed to kill" by David McGowan. Scariest thing is probably the long list of police investigators, judges, states attorneys and journalists who commit "suicide" after working those pedophile cases.
>>
File: TkE54C6.jpg (304KB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
TkE54C6.jpg
304KB, 5184x3456px
>>17707490
Everyone keeps repeating that she would need to be super strong to lift the lid, but there is no proof that the lid is that heavy. So the burden of proof is on them to find a source for that claim instead of repeating it or linking back to other people in the thread who made the same claim.

If you look at the lids they don't look that big or thick enough to really weigh that much.

And sure it would be hard to close it from inside, but the most logical thing is she didn't close it.
A worker, likely the one who opened it in the first place, probably went back up and closed it at some point. I doubt they would look in because they wouldn't expect anyone to have climbed up there and into the tank.
>>
>>17707521
>Do you even know what being bipolar means? It's not like you are hallucinating or something
Stop moving the goalposts when your claim gets disproved.
>>
>>17705277
Poster probably meant inside the wall.
>>
>>17706087
That's incredibly easy to say from your computer chair. I can imagine it's slightly harder when actually facing the situation.
>>
>>17694863
Lol i bet you think bipolar is "lol mood swings" true unhinged untreated bipolar episodes can be balls to the wall insane
>>
>>17707536
Really? I disagree, sounds like you're trying to make it more mysterious than it is.
>>
>>17709590
I'm not saying I can easily do it physically or mentally. I'm saying I will do it. Trust me when I say I love living. If someone's trying to kill you, your body will react.
>>
>>17705106
classic case of "parent too lazy to get on their knees and look under the bed"

that's pretty fucked up that nobody noticed
>>
>>17709660
woops left name on
thanks /qst/
>>
>>17704393
If I'm in a hotel and I want to get away from everyone, I'd go on the roof. I don't know about the rest of the case, but I know I've been able to get on the roof at several hotels. Employees are definitely going to cover their ass about leaving doors unlocked especially if someone died. I don't know about the rest of the case though. I'm just saying it's not really a mystery about how she got on the roof.
>>
>>17707065
its like something out of greek mythology
>>
>>17709406
Don't bother, ive been. At best youd just get spooked from it being a creepy old house at night. Most of those places aren't all that scary.
I also spent a night in the lizzie borden house, same deal. Youre better off taking a tour of it
>>
>>17709424
I would say its run by them, but positions of power are often found to have fucked up people involved because it attracts them.
Also Hunter S Thompson always said he wanted to kill himself so he wouldn't get old
>>
>>17707573
This is the first I've heard of this case. I started reading through the Wiki page, and it starts out pretty standard (as far as terrible crimes go) and by the end with the government cover ups, police mistakes if not outright cover ups, potential exposure of a child trafficking and porn ring, and even mafia involvement it went full on freak show. Thanks for this.
>>
>>17696935
If you can be on 4chan you can also use google. This picture is real.
>>
>>17699102
Misattributed quote, nice one.
>>
>>17701275

Pretty much what drunk people do. Alcohol causes the pores on the skin to increase in size, allowing alot of heat to the escape the body; but consequently making you feel incredibly warm when you're actually freezing.

Maybe alcohol had some part...
>>
>>17691110
what gets me about it is the 'elevator game' thing. the weird episode she has going in and out of the elevator, pushing random buttons, etc. like some kind of ritual. like she fucked up and it teleported her into the water tank.

yes i know this isn't what actually happened, but that's just the aspect of the case that initially drew me to it.
>>
>>17709587
nope.
>On March 31, as investigators reconstructed events in the high-rise apartment, they found Paulette's body under blankets at the foot of the bed, where a wooden base extended beyond the mattress.

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/apr/11/world/la-fg-mexico-paulette11-2010apr11
>>
>>17705106
http://www.dreamindemon.com/community/threads/missing-4-year-old-paulette-farah-found-dead-under-her-bed.32693/
here you go
she was 4
>>
>>17709965
Wtf, I didn't expect it to be that crazy. That's why I just assumed OP made some mistake.
>>
>>17709762
Same here, seems really weird all of it. Also, how did the guy have like seven houses?
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.