[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHARE: What are some things we weren't meant to know? Preferably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 39

File: moon2.png (671KB, 843x435px) Image search: [Google]
moon2.png
671KB, 843x435px
SHARE: What are some things we weren't meant to know? Preferably knowledge that could drive me crazy.
>>
>>17690379

The earth is not hollow
>>
>>17690379
Life is a simulation or manipulated. It drives some people crazy but I accepted it and I'm going with it. I break the 4th wall a lot.
>>
You're not going to accomplish anything you're meant to unless you give up all the things you want to and only do the things someone internally bigger than you, someone you can't relate to, must do
>>
Your poop is actually bright blue that oxidizes into brown the moment it leaves your anus.
>>
File: 1462897245892.jpg (166KB, 1260x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462897245892.jpg
166KB, 1260x640px
What your ex-girl friend is doing.

Knowing that would drive you insane.
>>
No one will ever tell you you're the chosen one, you have to accept you have no choice, life is not a problem, or a journey or anything to look back on if you're living one worth looking back on really, it's a full tank of gas and drive that'd take two, and it only matters if you're in it for the going and not the getting there, because human nature decided a long time ago no one but the week willed, the killed of the kill ors, would ever be satisfied
>>
>>17690449
This! There is something connected to the minds of humanity and forcing everyone's life to be certain ways. Choice is bullshit! You always do what the program wants.
>>
>>17690497
No you're just a pussy with no will and you've watched too much TV
>>
How will you know how your shit truly tastes if you don't taste it yourself?
>>
>>17690500
I'll ask yo momma
>>
>>17690497
Try fighting it and end up like me. It would suck but since I'm aware, I actually find it amusing. Whenever I try to do what I truly "believe" I pay for it. It sounds absolutely insane to us but that is by design.
>>
>>17690509
Fuck you life is not some bullshit sitcom with a recurring theme move to a new state hell another country, get five steps out of your comfort zone in any direction and you'll prove yourself wrong simply by smiling at something and not knowing why you little depressed twerp
>>
>>17690515
I'll take the advice from the Internet forum sage. I've been to several countries and I'm far from depressed. Thanks for the attempt though, I appreciate it.
t. "twerp"
>>
>>17690522
I'm not even mad just fuck, you think the big bad universe not only even noticed your existence but has taken measures to steer you towards mediocrity, or whatever your perceived rut is fashioned of THATS wacky tacky gloop floop if anything the universe wants you, all of us, to change, and change and change, because that's what I does, that's its mo. You're just coming to grips with the fact you aren't stronger than your human nature and it couldn't be your fault so you blame the sky
>>
>>17690553
That's how these fucked up religions get started. "Muh internal struggle be a real tough one today I'll just blame it on my imaginary upstairs neighbor mr universe, what a controlling dick he is" *shits, tries to eat, gets way too into it, crashes car, daddy buys a new one*
>>
>>17690553
I'm actually not mad with your response. I hate that I am not stronger than my human nature.
>>
>>17690563
Wacky tacky gloop floop
>>
>>17690553
you sound kinda mad brah
>>
>>17690576
I just really wanted to help this guy not give up on being whoever he wants, what the fuck are your contributing to the dialog? That's not even b material go to s4s with your "be nice but not really cause I just wanna bother you" memes
>>
>>17690571
You can be though, I'm not either but we can be bro, too many people have kicked too much ass for it to be impossible to silence our inner fuckers
>>
>>17690576
I'm the guy he was responding to. I have natty test of 1100 ng/dl, I don't need you to stand up for me.

>>17690584
I agree, I had a bad night cloud my judgement. Normally I'm the one helping people so I appreciate it.
>>
>>17690379
When your young everyone puts on a good act about how they know what's going on.

Finally you grow up and realise, no ones in charge, and Humans will never ever know what this is (life) sure we have some cool gadgets and philosophies, but come on!
>>
>>17690379
>I break the 4th wall a lot
This is what losing your fucking mind looks like
>>
>>17690597
You can slap some sense into me next time haha, not that I have two senses to rub together but I know when someone needs a kick in the pants. What happened tonight that got you down if you don't mind me asking
>>
>>17690379
There's no such thing as duality, everyone and EVERYTHING you interact with is the same thing.

Some people call it God some call it the Universe. But to truly understand this as a reality not as

>Muh end da simalation.

Is a terrifying thing.
>>
>>17690607
I was about to say the same thing lol.... And.... Who's the audience bucko? I just imagined he plays with dolls a lot because somehow that's waaayyy less creepy than him screaming at someone on the radio " I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME, I KNOW THERE AR MIDGETS IN THE CAR" Or worse yet talking to the window
>>
>>17690609
And watch everyone ignore the post because they know it's true and it's the one thing you try to distract yourself from seeing.

You can't lie to yourself
>>
>>17690609
Thank you, the whole simulation craze is just the spiritual equivalent of every other cop out my generation has clung to so tightly. "Anything! Well do anything! Just don't make me responsible for myself!" Damn poobrains. I wanna be born a thousand years ago with lout reed and race on his great big flipper ship going from this land onto that in a sailors suit and cad
>>
>>17690624
Don't even say the word, it makes me cringe, that's why I had to remix it.

People think life's like the matrix.

But what they don't realise is this. What if Neo asked Morpheus how do I know this is the real world!!!!

There is no real world, the just is patterns and form.

That's it
>>
>>17690379
This thread, and this board, are merely the sum of anonymous users from around the world, roleplaying with one another to provide a distraction and escape from otherwise mediocre lives.
>>
>>17690379
Basically you're here talking to yourself, and you know it, I know it.

And then you get the people who don't understand, and think their ego is what is real, and everyone else's isn't.

It's all games, I mean it should be common sense that duality is a sham.

But we like to pretend. Ever looked in a person eyes and seen it? It's there
>>
>>17690379
We're descended from animals.
It's pretty horrible if you think about it.

There's also another thing, but i'll prefer not to speak about it.
>>
>>17690636
You see th is a great example, excuses people of role play.

>Doesn't fucking realise life is one big fucking role play.
>>
>>17690607
LOL!
>>
>>17690636
Tell me how you don't play a role in your life and society, I bet you can't!!!
>>
>>17690640
this.
"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages. "
t.Shakespeare
>>
>>17690645
Indeed, and the beautiful thing about it is, it wouldn't be beautiful if you didn't have people who disagreed.

I know what's going on (as most do) but I want to here you and everyone tell me how I'm not them.

Please continue
>>
>>17690631
I don't know about this no real world business but as long as we can agree we aren't on some cosmic dicks flash drive we can be fast friends haha the funniest thing about that to me is it requires a belief in God, or at least a being who made the damn flash drive were allegedly one and zeroing away on. The way I see it the real universe says fuck God, it is God for all I care, but this techno universe crap.... Ueghhh it's like the biggest cop out ever, it's just a comfortable wall to hide behind like every other religion, but behind this one God can't get to you eighther because neck beards try and try again to stick their dicks through the screen and fuck amines so they think god couldn't do it if they're just the anime ie the one on the screen. Hope God wouldn't use his dick though.....
>>
Belief in the matrix = fat virgin.
>>
>>17690636
I'm not role playing you queer I'm just talking to people what role am I playing? Human? Caucasian? Person with eyelids?
>>
>>17690652
I say no real world, for this reason, it's quite simple.

There has to be that thing, that substance perhaps consciousness, there for you to be experiencing whatever it is that you are.

Like if an alien or Angel came down and wanted to talk to To us. He or she is there acting all high and mighty, but you can shut anyone down with the same question.

What makes you conscious? The thing that says I am, is always the same
>>
File: 1402255359788.jpg (225KB, 1200x886px) Image search: [Google]
1402255359788.jpg
225KB, 1200x886px
>>17690660
Hahaha :D
>>
>>17690656
I'm not gonna try and dispute that.
>>
File: 1404392607248.gif (2MB, 499x352px) Image search: [Google]
1404392607248.gif
2MB, 499x352px
>>17690663
Are you Jaden Smith?
>>
Pic related
>>
>>17690670
This is a very typical response. It's almost scripted.

And quite offensive. Tell ya what, little Jaden is getting a lot of credit for what other people say.

He obviously has NO experience with things like altered states of consciousness. He's just a parrot, nothing more.

But he's good for a fucking laugh.
>>
>>17690670
So is Jaden smith older than, Nietzsche, perhaps Plato, or Watts.

These things aren't new philosophies there buddy.
>>
>>17690670
Yeah I was with this guy for a minute while we were bashing on those simulation wubalubas but now he's made it pretty clear that he is insane and he's rationalizing his findings with "but I decided this while high" so yeah, you're my Comrad now, had a homie earlier in the thread but I might have driven him to suicide, not sure ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 500x294px
>>17690670
So was this guy quoting Jaden?
>>
>>17690677
It seems scripted because it's a meme. While I don't condone the use of memes your flagrant use of stupid is putting more lives at risk
>>
File: no-independent-thoughts.JPG.jpg (19KB, 560x240px) Image search: [Google]
no-independent-thoughts.JPG.jpg
19KB, 560x240px
>>17690677
>>17690680
Imitation is the highest form of flattery.
>>
>>17690692
What lives?
>>
>>17690687
Pre-pubescent angst everywhere.
>>
>>17690691
That guy was talking about developing realistic goals not the universe not existing because your eyes don't exist shut up before I SUCK YOUR DICK
>>
>>17690699
If I had of said anything like that, you would say.

>That you Jaden?

Is it a joke, or do you really think anyone who thinks rationally, has been schooled by Jaden. If it's a joke I get it!
>>
>>17690696
Dont make me sick your dick too we had a good thing going here it was gonna be us for ever us for a th-hundred years we were gonna raise statues we made ourselves out of toilet paper paper mâché and mulch and we were really gonna tell um don't you go making me sick your dick
>>
Philosophising your own existence simply leads to a false understanding of yourself. You're sucked in for a few moments as your brain is mulled into a wanderlust of thought provoking cliches, and then you realise you're still inside "you" and you're not Neo about to exit the Matrix.

"I think therefore I am - wow man pass the blunt."

"I'm not real!"

*loads shotgun for rampage*

Live your life without the influence of other people - we all die someday, you'll get told then.
>>
And also Jaden totally needs to take 6 grams of psilocybin and enter a sensory deprivation chamber.

He'll stop talking shit.
>>
>>17690702
I'm the namefags I never said anything about jaden in my entire life till just now in this run on sentance when you made me. I disagree with you because I think you're incorrect and I'd be encouraging incorrectness by not disagreeing with you
>>
>>17690708
This I agree with, and I was thinking this just two nights ago.

But I'd rather watch him think he's all edgy and spiritual, humans are always good for a laugh.
>>
>>17690713
Ok you disagree. That's fine!

In fact, it's healthy.
>>
>>17690716
The thing is, anyone who's ever done that can look at Jaden and just laugh.

He needs to stop finding philosophy on tumblr and start reading Terrence McKenna!
>>
>>17690708
One time I ate the shrimes and the sky turned to an oceon I was under the surface of and a hundred thousand blue lobsters the size of grey hound busses swam over me and a red one came down and I worshiped it for hours crying and praising its almighty antenna. When I came to it was a tree covered in slugs. I mean this bitch was COVERED in slugs I mean Im still not sure I didn't halucinnate the slugs too there we're SO MANY FUCKING SLUGS MAN. Never even tried to trip that hard again. Too many shromoos. 6 gs is cuddle along merry popping baby hour time girlfriend
>>
File: 1463015016435.jpg (78KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
1463015016435.jpg
78KB, 700x350px
>>17690724
See I took about 6g of the Amazon and Brazil strain at university.

What did I find out? The colour blue is beautiful! And sound is extremely important.
>>
>>17690723
I hear you man, but it's strange you're the one that referred to me as Jaden.

Wen I sit there tripping, laughing at people Like him, not saying I'm better. It's just funny
>>
>>17690727
This sounds like a penis measuring contest now, you don't have to explain you experiences to me, I respect anyone willing to take that dive.
>>
>>17690729
I'm not saying drugs give everybody the ability to be enlightened.
They should also not be seen as an easy route. "I did this and now I'm smart."
>>
Anyway, where's that Matrix-fag gone?
>>
>>17690733
I agree, I have all these profound experiences and my wife tries to see what I see and just ends up flipping out.

It's not for everyone, even those close to you. In fact I have hung my towel up since my daughter was born, no more Dmt for me.
>>
>>17690737
Hahaha it's funny you say that because I pestered my girlfriend recently with the simple Koan that "nobody has ever been in an empty room" for three days and she went nuts. Was a right laugh.
>>
>>17690739
Like I said I think jaden and I pestered him too much and he turned heel. I'm fine with pretty much everyone's beliefs religious or otherwise it somehow when someone tells mei don't esxist and I'm just running up gods powerbill on his sons godtindo I take it personal like, can't help it.
>>
>>17690742
We all are, we're just jerking each other off. See I was just pulling the other Anons dick, even though we were being genuine.

It's bullshit
>>
>>17690379
>What are some things we weren't meant to know?
The Jews aren't the cause of most problems in the world
>>
>>17690742
"It be hard to rationalize fighting the power of I was the power" *read in a Wayne's world voice (either one will do) and imagine little riffs before and after*
>>
>>17690743
Ok calm down If I called you anon how wouldnt know who I meant WE CAN HOLD OT TOGETHER BABY I KNOW WE CAN
>>
File: migrant boat.jpg (68KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
migrant boat.jpg
68KB, 640x370px
>>17690745
HAHAHA
>>
>>17690742
Yeah, it's irritating.
>>
Holy fuck its 7:17 am and a beautiful woman is asleep next to me, the birds are singing, and the Suns begining to shine but here I am on a this west Korean competitive finger fucking ranking board
>>
>>17690757
I know, we can just talk shit right to each other, it's marvellous.

Look at /b/ Humanity fuck yeh
>>
>>17690756
Seeing ghosts I love you, you're my rock. Use this namefag again on this bored and we can establish a repor and trade gypsy trinkets
>>
>>17690757
Dude this is a hot ticket apparently. You would'nt be here otherwise
>>
>>17690763
Ghosts doesn't know what he's on about, he's just a figment of his own imagination.
>>
>>17690764
I just read x every night to sleep, and on the odd nights I comment a single time I end up talking to a few folks all night and having a grand ole time. I rarely comment I use this name always and you e probably never seen it. I'm definitely no fairy watsername
>>
>>17690765
God dammit jaden you're starting to chap my ass
>>
>>17690767
I have had so much fun here, you have no idea. I like to play both sides of the field too.

Anyways. We are way fucking off topic. Seriously.

I had so,etching to say to the Op and it was good now it slipped my mind, fuck
>>
>>17690772
If mirrors aren't real, why does willow keep crying?
>>
File: Broken_Dawn_by_arcipello.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Broken_Dawn_by_arcipello.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>>17690763
Yeah alright, you have decided my namefag. :D
>>
>>17690775
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOM!

Don't you mean, why does Willow keep WEEPING! HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>17690772
Let's take apart Jadens philosophies for fun.

Let's start with

"if mirrors aren't real how can eyes be real."
>>
>>17690773
Haha I'm sure if he read this thread he'd at least go a degree less sane lord knows I have participating in it. I just got a second wind when the sun rose but for a while there my grammar and spelling were like that of someone trying to write with a penil in their tookas
>>
>>17690779
I hope you did laugh because I came up with that a few mp this back I even made an image to go with it.

I laughed my ass of
>>
>>17690781
Tookas?
>>
>>17690781
I want him to go insane, I love. LOVE watching people go mad, he's talking about getting a sex change now. Wtf.

I mean, if I want to laugh I don't turn on Comedy Central I turn on Mtv. What the actual fuck
>>
>>17690782
Hahaha there was me thinking I was original. >>17690785
A sex change?!?!
>>
>>17690779
That was genuinely priceless
>>
File: Ce6FWlxXIAAiqpm.jpg (56KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Ce6FWlxXIAAiqpm.jpg
56KB, 1024x576px
Moon Presence is Oedon.
>>
>>17690780
Touch em, if eyes are squishy how can snails be lobsters?
>>
>>17690784
Haha shit I'm tired what's that old people word for fart? I'm too tired to even put a culture to it, like a dialect I know it's english. It's what an old Jewish lady would call an ass. Couldn't possibly Google it I'm 4channin hard as fuck
>>
File: 1402264774836.jpg (25KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1402264774836.jpg
25KB, 500x347px
>>17690788
>>
>>17690636
Only 12 year olds and snowflakes roleplay on here. Not all of us are raging faggots like you.
>>
>>17690793
You want to know a real good joke.

There is people right, with Facebook Bahahahahahahahahahahahhahaah. No really. Facebook. Oh man.

I bet you're one of me. So is ghost, that ego is Shining through, it wants some air time
>>
>>17690780
Clearly it means he's been having the wrong kind of red pill. Actually there was a mirror in that too!
>>
>>17690794
Not fart just ass. JUST-ASS.
>>
Funny, because I was recentlly thinking about this and tonight had a dream that I'm not going to explain to you shills, since the mastermind already knows what I'm talking about and you don't matter jackshit.
Thinking about life it's just simulated/manipulated/whatever. It could be a stupid-ass sitcom like some retards say, it could be a study, it could be anything. Like hell if i know. But here y'all are talking about "things we weren't meant to know" isn't there anything else but this topic to talk about? Do you expect me to believe that the ones behind it all aren't trying to tell me to stop?
>>
[confusion ensues]
>>
>>17690799
There's to many kids running around talking about how they're the Universe, yes, you are that.

BUT, in reality, it's fucking terrifying. Really. There's people who experience it and people who make memes about it.
>>
>>17690798
What the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>17690810
Do you have Facebook, don't lie. Please
>>
>>17690801
Angry matrix man 2 the flabergasteding
>>
>>17690809
I'm not the universe.
Alan Watts said that we should imagine we are a splatter of paint on a black canvas. The universe is in the middle and we are the little specks on the outside. We are a byproduct of the universe, the very things which made everything are inside of every one of us.

Stardust babies.
>>
>>17690813
No I don't have any social media like I said above I read x to sleep but when I rarely do comment I wind up getting drunk all night and having good laughs with you kooks. I'm a kook too haha
>>
File: 1403560304805.jpg (43KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1403560304805.jpg
43KB, 400x533px
>>17690814
pic related
>>
>>17690819
When I say you, I don't mean "you" you know I wasn't referring to your ego
>>
>>17690820
Oh glad to here.

Want to know what I do for some lullz, my wife has this pregnancy app. Think off it like 4chan but full of bitches giving birth and shit.

You go there and make threads asking silly questions like.

>Is it ok to give my 6 month old son energy drinks to keep him up during the day so he sleeps all night.

Or

>Is it ok to give my daughter Valium to sleep.

Shit keeps me entertained for hours man.

I have no idea why I'm telling you this
>>
File: 8qm3arl.jpg (36KB, 391x500px) Image search: [Google]
8qm3arl.jpg
36KB, 391x500px
>>17690827
That's insane.
>>
>>17690823
Honesty man kids today proboy think ego is a type of axe, when they say that tumblr universe experiencing itself shot they're specificly talking about their precious mortal coils
>>
>>17690830
I don't know about insane but it's funny.
>>
>>17690379
Time travel is real, our entire history is being controlled by people from the future. Hitler, 7/11, WWI and WWII.
>>
>>17690814
Keep talking nonsense alien piece of garbage.
>>
>>17690832
Yeh they are, but some will move on to understand it as an emotion a feeling. I was once a Christian, fuck.....

life's change
>>
>>17690833
Ask them how to tie up a baby so that it can't beat you in pool, like, if there's a specific knot you need to use, because you keep tying that baby up, and it keeps beating you at pool
>>
File: kommyyouclip.jpg (41KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
kommyyouclip.jpg
41KB, 706x706px
moot it got worse this one dmitted
to bugging pm
through wife
>>
>>17690837
Yes I'm a little grey man, just eye height with your butthole, gonna probe ya like my forefathers probed your forefathers and so probe and so probe
>>
>>17690839
I'm working on my magnum opus, but I don't want AFP knocking on my door. That would be.. Strange.

Anyway, I feel a little bad, we derailed this thread in some way.

Quick ghost tell us something deep.
>>
>>17690844
>little grey man
Who said that. Why aliens must be ayy lmaos?
Alien/god/my imagination I don't care who you are, stop busting my balls with this thread.
>>
Oh god, something deep?

Well the other day I woke up and looked out the window at the rain and I realised that a caveman thousands of years ago woke up and heard the same noise.
>>
Shit, I forgot to put my name.

Yeah, the sound of rain.
>>
why iz ycbez n others here I h0p I'm notlozn my mind fuck yu soviet
>>
>>17690850
What if there was no cavemen, and for you to be here you just have the thought of something that came before you, so this, makes sense.

What if it's all here, Like the past never happened. LITERALY.

You just think it happened
>>
>>17690850
And that rain was at one point caveman urine.
>>
>>17690850
That's the feeling I got anyway, whenever I did Dmt.

There's this "thing" that kind of goes, do you really believe that really happened. You have not moved, look you're still here you never left.

Something like that
>>
>>17690855
When I am at my most imaginative I sometimes think what if after every 100 years everything gets recycled.

Then I go and make a cup of tea and watch Jeremy Kyle like every British person.
>>
>>17690847
I explained my issue with your belief I am a toaster
>>
>>17690861
That's another thing people talk about the moment.

"Live in the now"

Not really realising its implications. We're making stuff up so we have an experience in where we are human, where did we come from.

>The Big Bang, evolution Ect.

We make this moment real only through an illusion of past events.
>>
>>17690865
If that's the case, where is my toast?
Earn your keep you little metal slut and quit listening to that brave little shilling propaganda!
>>
>>17690867
Who's a shill?
>>
>>17690867
KEEP YOUR RUTTIN KNOBS OFF BE PASTRY SQUARES YA YANKEE WANKER GHOST AN IS A FINE RESPECTABLE COUPLE CHAPS FROM WEE OLE ENGLAND
>>
>>17690871
I TOLD YOU THEY WAS BOLLOCKS
>>
>>17690868
The Jews who produced the brave little toaster obviously
>>
>>17690873
Damn I've said Jew twice now in one thread I have no problem with Jews it's just par for the course this close to pol
>>
>>17690873
Hahaha
>>
>>17690873
He knows too much.
Send the operatives to his house to ring his doorbell every night at midnight.
Maybe get one to turn his thermostat down by 1 if you can spare the 1337 member.
>>
>>17690876
Thermostat, where do you cunts live, all we got is a fan and a heater
>>
Life is simple. Breathe, be your own person as best you can.

Put bread inside toaster, wait, eat toast.

The toaster has a simple life, it doesn't go on twitter talking about eyes and mirrors.
>>
>>17690878
Thanks jaden
>>
>>17690878
This reads like a Werner Herzog script.

Also, this thread is terrible.
>>
I bet Jaden googles himself, at least once a day
>>
>>17690884
We're demonstrating Le act called human!
Is it wrong to be strong?
>>
>>17690876
Haha I live in st simons island ga as far south as the east side of America goes if you ask my, cause floridas Mexico, and my ac is at its lowest setting in the winter pleaasse hack that shit it make it colder in here
>>
Okay lets save the thread, stuff we aren't supposed to know...

9/11 was an inside job.
>>
>>17690889
No.

The correct answer is Duality.

It's duality.
>>
>>17690889
Yeah we have to turn the tide and get this archived so people the world over can cherish the matrix bashing. My contribution, my nephew with severe cerebral palsy looks like neo and can hardly move so we probably are in the matrix
>>
I've had a thought.

This one is more plausible.
Project MKULTRA developed real Manchurian Candidates using hypnosis and Sirhan Sirhan didn't have a clue what was going on.
>>
>>17690894
Brutal. Absolutely brutal.
>>
In all seriousness though, in this fucked modern age, I guess a good one would be that most if not all stereotypes of me and women are true and people intentionally stray from thier basic original instincts to foster some sense of singularity/uniqueness. Not the modern stereotypes like all men cheat and all women are whores, the old school ones, the ones the are still there if you spend a year in the woods alone
>>
>>17690899
#unabomber
>>
>>17690900
Haha I know, what a South Georgia american thing to say right?
>>
Ok you guys have bored me, I'm going to go slip into sweet sweet dreams.

I hope you all die horribly.
>>
>>17690903
I'll try <3
>>
>>17690903
Sleep is an illusion if your brain is not real Jaden.
>>
>>17690893
I've heard that term on here a thousand times and never bothered to reasearch the concept a t all because the fact people always refer to it like it gods saving grace lead me to believe its probably a cop out. Feel free to change my mind I'm a listener, unless you tell me I'm a toaster
>>
>>17690908
I think it means there are two sides to every coin.

Like in Full Metal Jacket they talk about the duality of man because of the refence to the Mickey Mouse theme at the end.
>>
>>17690896
Mk research has made me scared of upper class little girls, like they're gonna go all kickass on me if I hum the wrong Simon and garfunkle jam
>>
File: 1463087291954.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1463087291954.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>17690913
I did my dissertation on brainwashing. :D

And I printed off censored files on how far they went with brainwashing. There was a fair bit of abuse. But it's entirely possible to get someone to do something they otherwise wouldn't.
>>
>>17690909
I've never seen that movie I have enough of my own issues a comedy about some poor guy with issues getting the shit end of several sticks never seemed like my kinda merry go round. Or maybe it isn't a comedy and my family are terrible people? Probably that
>>
>>17690915
If I wasn't on my phone is post the slick kung pow Betty birdie tiger webm I made the other day
>>
I'm crashing when I come back I expect total strangers to have saved this thread and I want a medal or a plaque or something for hanging in here with you fuckers all night. I love you all
>>
>>17690903
One more win for the man!
>>
>>17690739
Went nuts how? Did you just mention the koan to her every time you saw her?
>>
>>17690810
You have to listen and you'll know what people say, the words aren't important they just point and he's pointing at truth, look at it stop trying to understand just LOOK
>>
>>17690924
Night! :D
>>
>>17690928
She would say something like, "I saw the cutest dog today," and I'd say, "I bet it wasn't in that empty room."

Haha.
>>
>>17690924
Sleep well warrior of truth!
>>
File: Honah Jill.jpg (31KB, 413x416px) Image search: [Google]
Honah Jill.jpg
31KB, 413x416px
>>17690481
god damn anon that's some solid advice. i've been going through this the past few years (20 now) and struggling to fit into the wage-cuck world. if you pay attention you can see that your pleasures only bring you sadness. true fulfillment comes from doing the things you don't want to do. not even being sarcastic here, seriously guys you need to just let go of your personality and ego and do the exact opposite of what your instincts tell you. the more painful and imcomfortable it is the more rewarding it will be.
surin g
>>
>>17690936
Holy fuck, I hope she experienced some kind of catharsis. That koan has given me something to think about, at least. "Begin by imagining an empty room..."
>>
>>17690939
Is there a way to start small? Little sacrifices and discomforts?

I feel like I'm making progress doing this but then I make tremendous backslides.
>>
>>17690944
It was quite funny.

Because firstly imagining emptiness is really quite hard. But the main point is that once someone observes the room it's empty. If you're in it seeing nothing it has you inside it. Deep inside it.
>>
Shit, I'm posting garbage. I have an impending migraine.
>>
>>17690948
i slip back all the time anon. its gradual and you never really "get there" but just think how different your life will be than if you just carried on being who you are and cementing yourself into a certain set of ideals and beliefs. for me it all started with being increasingly dissatisfied with my hobbies. then i started to wonder is there more than what i love, am i limiting myself by having negative perceptions/opinions. i dunno mane if you can reach a point of depression where you just throw away your self-respect and basically hit rock bottom it really frees you up. the worst thing is while your down there you realize that if you pick yourself back up and start to acquire things (a new relationship, home, children, career) then you will always be in fear of losing it all. you just kind of develop this dissociation with the world as it's portrayed to us with these goals of "acquire comforts" and focus on the beauty of being an eternal consciousness that is viewing itself through a completely unique viewpoint just for the pure joy of it. I just gotta say i love these threads and the true, genuine people who come here.
>>
>>17690597

If you have to tell someone about your "natty", you're a fucking loser who needs someone to stand up for him.
>>
>>17690620

You know you're crazy when you tell yourself lies to convince yourself everyone else is actually wrong..
>>
Ultimately hobbies are needed.
>>
>>17690959
>think how different your life will be than if you just carried on being who you are and cementing yourself into a certain set of ideals and beliefs.

Thank you so much for saying this. I almost feel like crying after reading this sentence. I've finally found proof that I'm making "progress" -- however you want to define it -- because the truth is that I had given up, but I was lucky enough to survive and make the choice to get better, to live a life worth living. And I've failed so, so many times, but you're right -- if I hadn't tried at all, my life would still be hell. Instead, thanks to every little bit of effort I've put forth, I can honestly say this life isn't hell anymore. Purgatory, maybe, but I can live with that for now.

Heaven waits, anon. Thank you. Thank you.
>>
>>17690972
For instance, I like to tie up babies and play um in pool
>>
>>17690977
Ok going to bed it just got really sappy in here really quick when we quit being a double team of assholes, people appreciating things I said when I was still drunk and hadn't even name gagged myself yet for being an asshole. IT MAKES ME SICK GHOST
>>
File: des.jpg (151KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
des.jpg
151KB, 1366x768px
last warning remove
>>
>>17690981
I WANT THIER HATE
>>
>>17690982
Hey at least this crazy fuckers still hear nobody even tried to figure you out man you're next level Ill come back to learn your ways
>>
I need to be banned I can't handle this much responsibility
>>
>>17690993
LOL where is the matrixfag when you need him?
>>
>>17690993

Are you Indian?
>>
>>17690379
there is a skeleton inside you right now.
>>
File: Nature-is-not-mute.jpg (54KB, 478x396px) Image search: [Google]
Nature-is-not-mute.jpg
54KB, 478x396px
>>17691001
Leave him alone, I've just eaten some poppadums.
>>
>>17690672
Thats like: whoa dude, we are all cannibals, since the food one eats, will be him in future - so you eat yourself everyday.
>>
>>17691009
I ask because the only people I know who are this dumb are Indians/Asians. They often live sheltered lives until the latter teens and lack social skills. They often go ape-shit during their 20's and try to communicate with everyone, yet still sound and act like a 9 year old kid.

It reminded me of him. Tis why I asked.
>>
>>17691062
Could be, I think he's an Amerifag.
>>
>>17690495
1.21 Niggawats?
>>
>>17690486
Fuck
>>
>>17690643
haha! He completely ignored you.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>17690687
>>
File: Capture.png (681B, 109x40px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
681B, 109x40px
Autism: The Thread.
>>
>>17690727
vibration and frequency is what makes everything what it is.
>>
>>17690379
"To get big , you gotta eat big"

>C'MON!
>>
>>17691167
Help me I am in great pain
>>
>>17691729
Wheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! How was the sleep?
>>
>>17690449
i like the way you think!
>>
>>17690486
I've seen my poo be blue he's not wrong
>>
Really popular movies/books/music that influence the masses in ways that our government does not agree with are purposely given sequels or followup works that destroy the original message that was intended.

It breaks people will and causes them to feel foolish for liking the original work.
>>
>>17690509
Stop being a pussy and take responsibility for your life, faggot.
>>
>>17690379
you are surrounded by zombies (devils) who pretend to be regular people
they might even be your parents
>>
>>17690379
What is exactly behind the optic nerve of you,re right eye, friend
>>
File: 0000000nigbox.jpg (9KB, 155x155px) Image search: [Google]
0000000nigbox.jpg
9KB, 155x155px
>>17692324
>biebiebvcibcibcjodncjidvbhfbvhfvb
great name
>>
>>17692329
Thank you, friend
>>
File: 1459999932544.gif (2MB, 196x187px) Image search: [Google]
1459999932544.gif
2MB, 196x187px
>>17690486
s-source?
>>
>>17692272
examples of this?
>>
>>17690379
You will repeat and are repeating your life.
>>
>>17690379
god isn't on our side
>>
File: delta.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
delta.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>17690379
the discovery of fission and fusion to create a weapon
>>
>>17690497
>>17690509
>>17690449

You realize the whole its inevitable that we live in a simulation schtick is extreme fallacy right?

not saying its impossible but ive never seen such far reaching leaps of logic so widely accepted, outside of religious fanatics of course.
>>
>>17693022
what an extremely egocentric thing to say. if anything it would be us who are not on God's side
>>
>>17693029
its like you want us to have nothing that can fight aliums when they come to anal probe us
>>
>>17691796
I just got off work. Never trust a an in suspenders
>>
>>17693518
A lot of these responses are pure fuck but hey, they saved the thread
>>
>>17690948
just be a good consumer, buy a house, and eat lots and lots of fast food.
>>
>>17692993
??
>>
>>17693556
Fuck you
>>
>>17690509
Before anyone else gets all anally ruptured, I posted that while beyond wasted last night. Relax kiddos, if a post on a forum gets you that flustered, you've got the issue not me
>>
>>17690486
Can confirm, pooped into an oxygen-free container. It was neat, if not a bit messy.
>>
>>17690379
The universe is entirely mechanical and follows physical laws exactly. The existence of randomness is entirely a failure to construct sufficiently advanced physical laws to explain phenomena.

You are on a deterministic railroad called life and every decision you make was preordained during the creation of our physical universe.

When you die nothing will happen but the cessation of your consciousness and the disappearance of all your memories, knowledge, and agency.
>>
>>17693587
Hey I was drunk when I pooped on your chest we had a drunk fight we can move past this I still love you
>>
>>17693587
And I will NEVER relax
>>
>>17690486

Stop eating silver filings you twit
>>
>>17693710
Are you an alien? Because minutes after I posted that emo stuff I ran outside in nothing but my space blanket worn as a cape and called for any pee shy beta aliens to come fight me.
>>17693715
Good! You are cool with me , toots
>>
>>17690982
Die faggot.

>>1727
>>
>>17693747
Im a thirtyth century man
>>
>>17693997
How's it going Scott?
>>
>>17690639
>There's also another thing, but i'll prefer not to speak about it.
Now you gotta tell us
>>
>>17694011
saran wrapping all i can
>>
>>17690553
>>17690563
>>17690571

My drill will be the drill that pierces the heavens?

Did I say that right?
>>
>>17690379
Nyarlathotep will never take note of your insignificant existence
>>
>>17690780
What I see in it is: a very clumsy way of saying our view of ourselves is false, skewed, or imagined. Assuming reality is not real, that means our eyes aren't either. Figurative or physical, literal eyes. So we cannot "see" ourselves clearly until we open our eyes.
>>
File: soulsnuff.jpg (137KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
soulsnuff.jpg
137KB, 500x655px
>>17690379

The souls consists of two parts - the Ruach and the Nephesh.

The ruach is the part of the soul connected to ego and connection to the material realm and can linger after death but this fragment of the soul will eventually 'die' - that is dissipate after a certain amount of time unless is kept 'alive' by certain occult efforts or a powerful connection to the id and the materal.

The nephesh is the part of the soul that is connected to the divine - the shard of God that exists inside the higher humans soul. This part of the soul is eternal, devoid of the trappings of the ego and the material. It will transcend and will join with the divine.

Third world subhumans have lesser souls than the more highly evolved races, more akin to animal souls than human ones. Jews have a unique soul that is comprised of an evil darkness instead of the bright luminous soul of the aryan.
>>
File: bloodbornebergersteinberg.jpg (40KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
bloodbornebergersteinberg.jpg
40KB, 960x540px
>>17690791

No its not. Oedon is FORMLESS - hence the name "Formless Oeden" has he has trancended the need for physical form and instead exists everywhere and nowhere similtanously.

The moon presence is a great one who acts as gatekeeper to the nightmare. One needs insight to percieve and resist his advances though.

Anyway, the real redpill in bloodborne is that everything that happens is all basically the feverish coma dream of an AIDS patient.
>>
Your anus was raped by an alien

Just have fun bro
>>
>>17693662
HOW?
>>
File: 1453781673460.jpg (74KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1453781673460.jpg
74KB, 500x494px
>>17690379
Modern physics is the closest analogue we've got to knowledge man was not meant no obtain.

>space and time are easily malleable by human means
>virtual particles exist in the real universe
>our universe is governed not by a creator but probability mechanics and we can exploit it
>matter and waves are a dual existence
>humans know the smallest amount of distance possible between two points
>humans know the coldest temperature possible

Literally eldrich knowledge, not passed down to us by elder things or extradimensional beings, but shit we've figured out ourselves.
>>
>>17694729
Makes me feel all warm inside
>>
>>17694995
We are the hyper advanced elder race that has the key to all knowledge and are able to pragmatically apply it to twist and turn the fabric of creation as if we were gods.

Our two sins are:
1)everything we know must have direct appliance to the improvement of the daily lives of common folk. (the poison that is Marxism/socialism in a people well beyond the simple knowledge of daily survival and well being.)
2)Resource scarcity for terrestrial existence treated as an inevitability in both spiritual pursuits and trade deals, treating interstellar expansion, the panacea to our ailings, with the same awe and ignorance as Zeus throwing thunderbolts like our forefathers past.

The correct option was to shit out untold amounts of nuclear powered colonization ships filled with hardy folk to rape Mars and beyond of their resources in the late 20th century. We failed.
>>
>>17695054
>nuclear powered colonization ships filled with hardy folk to rape Mars and beyond of their resources in the late 20th century

expand on this please?
>>
File: 1445447175984.png (264KB, 380x458px) Image search: [Google]
1445447175984.png
264KB, 380x458px
>>17690636
>I only browse roleplay threads therefore everyone on this board is just roleplaying
There is plenty of good, legitimate discussion on here.
>>
>>17695061
Space elevators be damned. The US had fully developed plans for heavily armed dreadnoughts to FUCK the cosmos before even the first cat macro was posted on the internet.

The Apollo 11 got exploded to the moon and back with computing power not only deemed small, but completely insignificant by the shittiest of backend 3rd world modern smartphone processors.

Mankind has been fully capable of bringing the light of civilization to the darkest corners of the solar system and beyond before your ass was even born.
But we didn't. We have wasted close to a century of being capable to colonize other planets because of petty power plays and the elite's mad dreams of drowning in hedonism and lolis by mind controlling the common man.

If things could have gone just right, there would be martians, decrepit by age, complaining about those damn youngsters with their loud music today.
>>
>>17694729
All this shit "knowledge" x has cannot compare to real science, all those "magick" users, astral "travelers" etc. have never gave any real evidence and always have some mambo-jumbo way of talking so you can't understand them. You can't compare scientific knowledge to /x/ knowledge. Technology & science gave us comfortable life, houses, our very own beds. I don't see how in any way can any of this "secret" knowledge /x/ keeps talking about compare to REAL PROVABLE scientific knowledge.
>>
>>17690553 fag
>>
>>17690449
>I break the fourth wall a lot.

lol ok
>>
File: logo-large.png (3KB, 284x115px) Image search: [Google]
logo-large.png
3KB, 284x115px
>>17690449
>I break the 4th wall a lot
Jesus fucking Christ

>pic related
>this whole thread
>>
>>17695086
For some reason I can actually believe you.
>>
>>17690939
>seriously guys you need to just let go of your personality and ego and do the exact opposite of what your instincts tell you. the more painful and imcomfortable it is the more rewarding it will be

Good goy
>>
>>17695147
He's right
>>
>>17695138
This is getting beyond paranormal discussion in a sense but boasting a so-called open mind in this 21th century world we live in is not following breadcrumb trails of cryptozoology or extraterrestrial life or human parapsychology, but before all else:

1)How to UNFUCK humanity's SHIT without tanking the global economy
2)Moving beyond Terran matters in terms of cosmological existence as fast as possible
3)Exerting human dominance in a universe cold and uncaring of our plight.

Fuck skinwalkers. Fuck magick. Hitler did nothing wrong/fuck the globalist cabal. Per ardua ad astra.
>>
>>17695157
It would make sense that they hide these things from the general populace. It would be a beacon, a target on our backs basically. As soon as we commercialize and broadcast these technological advances we would be targeted by not so friendly races I'm assuming.
>>
>>17695315
You are thinking too big and equating those with power over you to someone wiser than you.

Just like Yahweh is is all knowing to the followers of Abraham religions, like highly publicized atheist authors are spewing nothing but the truth to the reddit flavour of atheists or like a hostage defends their kidnapper's crime, it makes people comfortable to feel that someone with perceived power over their existence knows what they're doing.

Stop thinking in grandiose terms like alien threats. Think - if the powers that be had had our interests in mind, why do they have invested decades of research into esoteric mind control and propaganda techniques?
Are the guys who came up with batshit ideas like pumping kids full of LSD in the 70's in order to create more efficient assassins, literally the very same people still alive today REALLY upholding your precious nature-given right of self determination?
>>
>>17695361
I'm not saying that them withholding technology is for our own safety or benefit, I'm just stating it COULD be their theory as to why they should. Everything else like propaganda is probably a different topic all together.
>>
>>17690379

Ah. To be touched by the insidious divine; blessed by their ineffable strength. The honor would quite literally be incomprehensible.

>"Isn't it a beauty to behold the divine, Hunter?"
>>
>>17695485
AUTISM.
>>
File: 1459280955960.jpg (40KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
1459280955960.jpg
40KB, 500x592px
>>17690379
The holocaust was a lie
Jews run the world
>>
File: 1458851208964.jpg (52KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1458851208964.jpg
52KB, 438x438px
>>17690794
>>
>>17695361
Very exceptionally well said.
>>
>>17695485
Gotta love that game
>>
the complete story of Dark Souls.
>>
>>17690571
You assume that the universe directs us as it wills, all as part of the logical progression of events that the universe is bound to take as part of how it began. However... what if life isn't actually part of the universe? NIGGA WHAT?????
>>
>>17690493
>>
>>17690379
that it is impossible to be crazy that is only perceived weakness brought on by those around you.
>>
>>17690379
>>17693022
this

See: Gnosticism.
The Demiurge (YHVH) is the devil.

""""God"""" is our real enemy, he's an asshole and he keeps us in his prison (Creation), while the True God (probably) tries to get us out of here.

The so-called demons and aliens are the real angels, messengers of the True God, but they can't survive for a long time in this fucked up reality (they are too pure).
>>
>>17690636
Touche.
>>
>>17690639
THE D E S P A I R CODE
>>
>>17690745
Who taught you that? or are you just having a nice summer? Jew-lie already.
>>
>>17690727
>has branched out

Top kek.
>>
File: me.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
You have no free will, everything is predetermined, and you are the only conscious mind in the universe.
>>
File: 1458345423856.png (215KB, 620x525px) Image search: [Google]
1458345423856.png
215KB, 620x525px
>>17690379
Aldrich is the father of the great ones from bloodborne
>>
>>17690599
Underrated
>>
File: Ihatethis.jpg (14KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ihatethis.jpg
14KB, 302x225px
>>17690493
Why you gotta do this to me
>>
>>17690379

Despair code
>>
File: 1450350709388.jpg (83KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
1450350709388.jpg
83KB, 540x395px
>>17690379

>Knowledge is whatever someone else tells you, and you believe it. Everything else is instinct

>Man must have a master

>Nature and the Void can't be anthropomorphized becuase it has no human qualities. Anthropomorphizes of such only cover small aspects of the whole, which is ultimately emotionless.

>TV is more effective at combating existential crises than therapy and psych meds

>Everyone is just as incompetent as everyone else, just in different aspects/forms. There are no "experts" or true authority

>the reason you keep secrets now is because you fear your ego will die and you will loose all sense of individuality, and most importantly your will.
>>
>>17690497
You stupid fucks, i thought i taught all of you how that worked.
>>17690705
Stop being a faggot
>>17690889
We know>>17690896
You are stupid>>17693029
totes>>17693695
Nigga, what the fuck are you on? stop looking up synonyms for words just to sound more intelligent than the other fagots in here.

I know how easy it is to manipulate people, and I practice it often
>>
>>17690449
Yep. We are a simulation, all minds a part of the creator AI living out all possibilities. It's not like Matrix because there is no "outside" or other us-es. We are conscious as part of the program. If you think that sounds cooky, you can actually test it: write down something implausible. I can't be specific or you'll think it was planted. But think of something being true that isn't. Write it down and believe it's true with your whole heart. You need to do this for a few years or so, enough for the program to not catch an error. Then, one day, you'll notice everyone believes that thing you do, and you'll have to look at your paper to make sure you made it up. And the paper won't say the same thing. But you'll remember writing it, and no one will believe you, but you'll know, somewhere in your heart, that you altered things. Now you have slipped into another part of the program.

Again, if you think that's BS, fine. A rational person would. But try it.
>>
>>17690379
I have a slight inclination that there is a spiritual realm on which all humans are connected. Are souls are intertwined like a quilt but something is manipulating the quilt to cause suffering and is feeding off our suffering. Could be the devil or some unknown Chinese river snake god. I'm Christian but it's an interesting idea that came to me
>>
>>17701582
>something is manipulating the quilt
Gee I dunno, maybe humans are manipulating the very fabric that binds all humans together. Imagine that; us having power of that which we are a part of.
>>
>>17701585
>power over that which we are a part of
fix
>>
>knowledge that could drive me crazy

I.E. This thread?
>>
Anytime someone is reacting with violence or fear, there is a being in the same vibration frequency that latches onto to them, pretends to be them and then steals their energy by magnetizing the emotion or thought. These beings can potentially take over groups of people, inciting fanatical violence... And no one will even realize because the latched being is so good at pretending to impersonate.
"You" are actually pure awareness and pure awareness does not react to anything... What reacts is the pattern and conditions in your mind that form a kaleidoscope image of reality. Identity forms thought. Thought forms emotion. Emotion forms physical action.

Anyway, typing this reminded me of the Buddha,
"Finally, he realized that he was getting nowhere. Though he had neglected his bodily needs, he had not found an end to suffering. Thus, when a young woman came to him offering food, he accepted. Now that he was nourished he sat in meditation under a bodhi tree in the town of Bodhgaya. He sat down and vowed, come what may, he would not move until he found an end to sorrow. Although demons tempted him with images of his past and evil spirits brought nightmares upon him, the prince was centered on his goal.
Finally, under the Tree of Enlightenment, Siddhartha became Buddha, the Enlightened One. He went on to become a great world teacher, as Asita had prophesied, and from his teachings, Buddhism was born."
>>
>>17701582
>quilt
... its called the tapestry you philistine and not every one is a part of it. some lucky and unfortunate get cut free.
it depends on what the future held for you as to if it was a good thing or bad

nobody is feeding off it. moths get exterminated. cant have nobody eating the tapestry
>>
>>17701571
have you tried it?
>>
>>17690449
>me high as shit: the post
>>
>>17690379
Everything is cusality
Cause and effect
But to the extend that it governs the behavioral pattern os everything.

Initial condition is the first causality, which affected the entirety. Everything is one giant equation.

You have the initial condition. From this you have the first instance of cause. Since there was nothing other than the cause everything else was uncertain.

In order for such an equation to work, you will have to calculate every conceivable outcome at the same time. Therefore, since the initial condition was just an illusion, the calculations aren't any less real than the reality, because there is no reality.

All of the calculated outcomes of every cause is therefore equally real as the universe within which it resides. What I am talking about should be clear to anyone.

It is the reality of our universe, the big bang theory and multiverses as one giant wavestring equation. Where the equation exists in all dimensions, because there is no beginning nor an end to this equation and it calculates in all direction around according to the initial condition, which always changes.

Every consecutive calculable outcome turns the entire equation in its direction.

And every new cause is given by the route the equation took to get there, then it calculates all outcomes.

What shapes the shapeless equation is relative to the frame of reference from which it is perceived. (it depends on which universe you happen to reside in)

Every effect is in itself it's own cause.

We live within a self rendering simulation which grows on a self rendering simulation. The only reason being is that all of this could possibly happen, therefore it does. The big bang could in theory never have actually happened but could actually exist as a free standing entity which decided not to explode, because that would decrease it's intrinsic value. Instead it chose to simulate every possible outcome of every possible outcome ad infinitum
>And this is why there is no spoon
>>
>>17690509
>I actually find it amusing
fucking kek fedorafag
>>
>>17690850
every since i was six or so, i always assumed that everything is just a dream and i was going to wake up as my real, caveman-self
>>
>>17690939
"Calvin! Go do something you hate! Being miserable builds character!"
>>
>>17690379
the ghost in the machine
>the day anons went batshit crazy
>>
Read the Kybalion.

Really read it, think about it.
>>
>>17690493
damn cuck b8 get outta here
>>
>>17690379
the banking system has influenced your environment/society that you are helpless now because of it without knowing how they/banks are doing it.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.