[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have that youtube video of some guy waving some kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: proof of purchase.png (62KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
proof of purchase.png
62KB, 250x249px
Does anyone have that youtube video of some guy waving some kind of weird pyramid at the sky and the clouds separating and forming a hole where he was aiming

i think the pyramid was made out of some weird stuff called orchalum, you guys used to meme about it all the time
>>
nobody huh
>>
Orgone energy.
>>
last i read, anyone using functioning orgone devices get visited by them alphabet agents.
>>
CHEEENGE ENTOO AH SQUUUIIRE cloud
>>
>>17687515

The funny thing about the guy who developed the orgone theory is that the government went to his house and forced him to destroy his devices. If orgone is fake, who cares if some guy is making stupid devices?
>>
File: skycube81f.png (171KB, 663x410px)
skycube81f.png
171KB, 663x410px
I don't know about the pyramid in the sky but I have heard of the cube in the sky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPquewvNAE4
>>
>>17687871
any device that uses metal conuctors is probably legit.

don't orgone devices use a copper frame as a conductor?
>>
File: 1461571368201.jpg (21KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
1461571368201.jpg
21KB, 504x415px
Since orgone has verifiable proof, this thread is not going to have many replies. Because people will get BTFO when denying the subject like they do in most threads.

6 posters. That's all. the rest of /x is shills and trolls.
>>
File: 1910 times.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px)
1910 times.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>17687930
How would this thing be?
>>
>>17689219
>How big
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.