[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such a thing as anti-magic? Is there magic that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: anti-mage.jpg (40KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
anti-mage.jpg
40KB, 400x325px
Is there such a thing as anti-magic? Is there magic that's specifically used to reject and cancel out curses, demons, spirits, and overall bad mojo?
>>
I ask this because I know some witches and they are bad people. They curse everyone they don't like and I'm really getting tired of it.
>>
Banishing and warding. It's a normal part of spellcasting, but you can banish, ward, and then just not do magic if you don't want ANY magic around.
>>
>>17680958
It's called taking your medication
>>
>>17680958
Um, magic doesn't actually exist. Those 'witches' are just role playing, and their curses are empty gestures. If they are bothering you, just scream obscenities at them until they leave the area.
>>
Just rub some salt in it and walk it off
>>
>>17680958
Squat over your hand and spin around for 3 circles. The circle is a symbol of protection and will keep you safe.
>>
>>17680958
Just cum for us, we'll remove any dark magic and cleanse your soul.
>>
>>17680958
Yes, it's called the scientific method. Guns help for protection.
>>
>>17680958
Here I'm gonna bump your gay little thread since you obviously need it.
>>
>>17680958
This is now a draw thread
>>
>>17681146
Kek.
Fire works too.
>>
>>17680958
Does someone have the ghostpuncher greentext?

/fit/izens are the definitive antimagic.
>>
>>
>>17681188
In his defense, he was just high on roids. But god damn! Felt like I was reading about Brick from Borderlands
>>
You must them come in contact with your urine. Whether by making them walk over it on the floor or making them unkowingly drink it or by getting it on them somehow.

This is serious advice.
>>
File: SOUL CALIBUR 2017 HD REMIX.jpg (188KB, 1914x822px) Image search: [Google]
SOUL CALIBUR 2017 HD REMIX.jpg
188KB, 1914x822px
>>
>>17680958

Yup.

Can you use it? Nope.
>>
>>17681091
>>17681079

what are you doing on /x/ you god damn idiots go back to /b/
>>
>>17680958
The Presence of Christ. Not a christfag here, but invoking whatever christ means to you can be very powerfully clearing. The presence of love, our own heart energy, is transformative, it changes the nature of the energy it contacts.
>>
>>17681816
Not everyone who browses /x/ is a schizophrenic nutcase who thinks they're a wizard
>>
Best defense from a curse is not pissing people off.
>>
>>17680958
install a sense of nonsense, invite the chaos.
>>
>>17684326

As mentioned the solution is actually to piss on them.
>>
>>17684319
but you're a faggot.
>>
>>17681816
> hey Scully what are you even doing on the x - files if you don't even believe
>>
>>17680963
>>17680958
It's called God's wrath. Become a paladin, bro.
>>
>>17680963
>moldova
>>
>>17680958
Yes, it's in common use in the world today.
>>
>>17680958

Simple answer: Yes.

Will you find it documented? Probably not.
>>
File: ghostpuncher.png (407KB, 1160x2928px) Image search: [Google]
ghostpuncher.png
407KB, 1160x2928px
>>17681188
Got you anon. It's gold.
>>
Just skepticism and atheism brother :)
>>
>>17680958
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--hCccfPFfE
>>
>>17688595
fucking terrorists
>>
just pretend that u are dying front of them and watch them run shitless while doing their cross
>>
>>17681091
Kek, /thread

>>17681816
Some of us actually come here for mysterious, intriguing, scary and creepy shit, not for gay autistic roleplaying.

Oh and the "anti magic" you're talking about is just regular magic. If it existed outside of harry potter that is.
>>
It would have to be one's purity of will.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.