[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lighthouse thread. So hey /x I want to ask you guys to share

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: minotsledge1860.jpg (28KB, 322x437px) Image search: [Google]
minotsledge1860.jpg
28KB, 322x437px
Lighthouse thread.

So hey /x I want to ask you guys to share creepy dreams/experiences/knowledge about lighthouses

Ill go ahead
Its been the third time since i had a dream with a lighthouse. The first I dont remember that much but it was the same as dream no.2 .

Dream 1 pile desk chair and everything to get up a level in a lighthouse.

Dream 2
>dark forest behind me
>light house in front
>go inside
>fully dark only hear my steps and breath
>wakeup.jpeg

Dream 3 (this was much more complex)
> In japan with 2anon bf.
>hey guys lets checkout the coast looks really nice.
>suddenly fog and night.
>people suddenly disappear
>have one big rock to the right.
>guys we should turn back.
>see red eyes on top of rock.
>FUCK GUYS
>turn back friends nowhere
>round thing with red eyes only one hand out of his mouth(?)
>running
>lighthouse in front of me
>get in
>pile up desks chairs books EVERYTHING
>Suddenly its sunny
>anon 1 tells me to come down from that pile of everything theres nothing to fear.

So my.question is what up with these lighthouses in dreams?
>>
>>17674715
Dreams go here. >>17656209
>>
>>17674719
But i dont only wait dreams here. I wait for every paranormal things about lighthouses.
>>
>>17674719

But i do wanna hear about anyrhing else than dreams but paranormal bout lighthouses.
>>
The first place I went on oblivion was that lighthouse with the mothers head shrine in it and I had nightmares about it for weeks after that happened. Never knew why. Maybe my subconscious was comparing it to something else in my life
>>
>had dream I climbed to a caged platform really high in the air
>truly frightening dream, never been afraid of heights before
>that summer go to a lighthouse
>reach the top, it's the same platform from my dream
>I am now afraid of heights in real life :(
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.