[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretty sure I have a Dybbuk possessing me. I literally died three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: Dybbuk.jpg (961KB, 1215x928px) Image search: [Google]
Dybbuk.jpg
961KB, 1215x928px
Pretty sure I have a Dybbuk possessing me. I literally died three times and have come back to life each time. Not violent deaths, they were all overdoses, two were intentional.

I don't "want" to die anymore, but I feel a heavy weight on my soul, and my mind has become like cracked mirror. I retreat into it, and whatever vision or train of thought I am on seems either self destructive romanticized to the point of it being what I would like to hear, or terrible violence and gore.

How do I help this clinging spirit and get it to go away? How do I even open up a dialogue with it?

I was only in a coma one of the times. All that I remember is wading in blackness and begging with a big red face that was as big as the sun (think pelor from D&D, but with a twisted look about it)

inb4 roleplay. you don't literally die three times, and come back to life after resuscitation without some sort of effect on you. I don't do drugs anymore.
>>
>>17674411

Don't throw around the word literally as an emphasis, it's annoying and makes you look dramatic. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof unfortunately. How do you even know you died? And be specific, don't bullshit me with vague phrases and buzzwords, detail every event and why you believe you died and what it exactly felt like, times, place, substances, people around you etc.
>>
>>17674411
no such thing but... you probably entered an altered state of mind with an infected person, got etheric implants that prevented you from grounding and thus spanned between dimensions end up pretty fucked up.

don't take drugs
get energetic body healing

start here
https://www.bing.com/search?q=etheric+device+removal
>>
>>17674445
Overdosed on propranolol, heart stopped beating, overdosed on seroquel, liver almost shut down, overdosed on opiates, died, was revived, and went into a coma. Had my stomach pumped the first two times, the third time they couldn't do anything because I took sublingual strips.

propranolol was the night of barack obama's inauguration

seroquel was 2010, opiates were 2011.
>>
>>17674460
Any medical documentation? Come on, nigger, you know how this works. Post any medical info from then with a timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>17674411
>inb4 roleplay
>>
File: 1334288782053.gif (12KB, 158x156px) Image search: [Google]
1334288782053.gif
12KB, 158x156px
Alright so, bad spirits in juwish thought usually involve hollowness, as opposed to God's fullness.

You need to get rid of ALL of YOUR IDOLS.
It's like diet soda for a low-blood sugar diabetic.

So stop reading celebrity gossip, stop saying "I" Stop saying "ME" and then you can't help but find God. And once you find God, or abundance, the hollow-entities would become filled up with the essence of all, and achieve blissful union with god.

Stop fucking, stop talking, don't read, do what you have left to you, and then you will find God, and it isn't bad for you to do this once a month or so, explain to your mom, that you won't be talking, as you are taking a vow of silence to undo that juwish curse.

Let's put it this way, there's no "I" in Wholly(holy) There's no I in God, stop thinking about yourself so much, and let God fill your being, and then suddenly you aren't screwed anymore, you're free from all sin and guilt, free from all unwholeness.

How can a demon bother God? Or a vessel that is literally filled with the biggest spirit? Your soul only has so much processing power.
>>
>>17674478
Why don't you listen to your advice and stop talking?
>>
File: 571096.jpg (941KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
571096.jpg
941KB, 1920x1200px
>>17674411
What did you see when you died? You sure you died?
That pic you presented seems to be what we all have. Death he lingers and watches over you just like our Lord. But like you you seem to be trying to drag hum forth. what for your turn, no-one likes a line jumper.
>>
>>17674466
I'm searching for how to get my medical records online but all the fucking places demand like 20 bucks.

I'll search around my room for anything.
>>
>>17674493
before it happened everything looked like it had high contrast. my vision blurred and everything looked grayish, colors lost their fidelity. I don't remember seeing anything upon revival or at the moment of death, other than the generic life flashing before your eyes thing, but I did have a ton of nightmares henceforth about demonic shit.
>>
Have you considered not taking so many rucking drugs you retard?

ODing is not supernatural, you can cause irredeemable damage to yourself. Has this crossed you mind? Please say yes to salvage some hope of wit amongst you for me.
>>
>>17674512
Read the OP, retard. I said I don't do drugs anymore.
>>
>spirit saves your worthless druggie ass not once, not twice, but three times
>GUYS HOW DO I DISPEL BAD EVIL THING

The frightening images will go away with time provided you don't backslide. You got given a gift, dumbass. Don't fuck it up.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (4KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
4KB, 320x180px
>>17674512
>>17674519
Irreparable damage... The damage has been done and now you have to live with it. Sorry OP don't mean to be mean but maybe your brains alil fried
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub_a2t0ZfTs
>>
>>17674519
Too bad you had to die three fucking times before you finally took the hint.
>>
>>17674411
Ask Jesus for help.
>>
>>17674411
You have to organize a special ritual to get it away. You can ask people from the Kabbalah for help. They know the rituals. Try to read this psalm, it will help you. Good luck: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+91
>>
>>17677047
You can also use a candle and an empty bottle. First try to know the name of the dybbuk by speaking with him. After this, call him by his name and order it to go away. If you have done well the bottle will be filled with a red liquid.
>>
You took too many drugs OP, that's it.
>>
>>17677047
Are you sure kabbalistic entities understand English ? Try those in hebraïc dude ...
>>
>>17677070
You're right, better hebraïc...
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 500x532px
>>17674411
You are a mentally disturbed individual who needs professional help. That's a no brainer. See your psyche and get your dosage adjusted. If you can't handle that, get a loved one to commit you and personally control your meds...
>>
>>17677047
>>17677053
Your rituals are misguided, I believe.. You wish to bring/speak to "example". Though "evil" is attracted to the chance of freedom to abuse there sin. Don't encourage this. I don't fuck with magic and especially demons. Cause your dabbling with a power that is far greater then you. Think nuclear power

>>17677073
>>17677070
Your idiots.. excuse me. A real survient wouldn't condone your nonsense. Don't summon the dead and don't dabble in magic.
This post was sponsored by The Catholic Church and George Soro
>>
File: will-smith-the-fuck.gif (487KB, 381x268px) Image search: [Google]
will-smith-the-fuck.gif
487KB, 381x268px
>find out serious man exists
>start watching it
>thread about dybbuk
>>
>>17678146
Watch are you talking about? Seriously...
>>
>>17678125
Mainly Georges Soros
>>
File: Yes.png (4KB, 246x255px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.png
4KB, 246x255px
>>17678198
They're one and the same
>>
File: Aseriousman.jpg (61KB, 250x385px) Image search: [Google]
Aseriousman.jpg
61KB, 250x385px
>>17678189
a serious man is a film by the coen bros

it starts off with a woman stabbing someone who she thought was a dybbuk
>>
>>17674490
Because I don't like this lack of understanding.
It's only funny to watch the kids play with matches for a little while, then it get's real.
>>
>>17678236
deep... But how do you know she didn't kill death itself? We can all interperate things in different ways.
>it starts off with a woman stabbing someone who she thought was a dybbuk
Cranial bankruptcy.... It's probable a struggle with drug addiction like "requiem for a dream"
>>
>>17674411
Magic and demons and shit aren't real. You're a fuckin' junkie and you've gotten lucky a few times. Seek professional medical help.
>>
Hey Op. people be talking shit, But you need to get your shit in order.... For the people that you care about. They care about you a hell of a lot more then you do about them.... Don't make your mother or who ever cry about you. If you try off yourself again you don't deserve their tears.... I'm the Idiot that said your trying to drag dead. Your time will come.... It would be nice to hear from you though.
>>
>>17678797
*death... Trying to drag death.. giggity
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>17674411
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.