[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

talk shows about REAL unexplained disapperances / mysteris /

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: WDF_2010106.jpg (363KB, 1834x1113px) Image search: [Google]
WDF_2010106.jpg
363KB, 1834x1113px
Hey anons, I saw the CanAmMissing 411 thread that was posted the other day.

Well I listened to every interview David Paulidies has given on C2C and other radio shows.

Sort of sick of the skin walker / typical paranormal stuff. Doesnt have to have 100% concrete evidence backing it up, but I wold like a bit more than "well that theres a skin walker" for an explanation.

So hoping you guys know any other talk shows that deal with eerie / unexplained / mysterious topics.
>>
File: magno-wooden-radio.jpg (51KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
magno-wooden-radio.jpg
51KB, 720x540px
>>17674270
here's an interview art bell did with dr. karla turner way back in 96. this woman is mentally ill in that special way in which the person appears to be perfectly sane at first listen, but the more they talk, the more the ball twine unravels until, at the end, you realize the person is completely batshit crazy. good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayLasHNlh4U&spfreload=1
>>
>>17675952
did she have a mental break down after her MD or something? How did she pull that off?
>>
File: quack_quack.jpg (198KB, 1300x731px) Image search: [Google]
quack_quack.jpg
198KB, 1300x731px
>>17676050
what are you on about? are you implying that if someone gets a medical or other advanced educational degree they can't also be a fucking lunatic?

sheltered much, kid?
>>
>>17675952
at what point does she go crazy?
>>
File: 1430778744258.png (466KB, 840x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430778744258.png
466KB, 840x600px
>>17678030
it was probably a gradual process similar to the one that you underwent in becoming a raging homealone tenderbottom.
>>
>>17674270
i love david paulidies. he's shown me a good way to die for when my marriage ends.

go disappear into a forest and let the elements overcome you.
>>
>>17678143
*overtake

typo, sorry.
>>
>>17678005
Working on any really taxing degree is probably one of the greatest triggerers for underlying mental issues imaginable, years of pushing ridiculous amounts of data in your brain, stress and all that jazz will have a serious effect on anyones mental health
>>
>>17678153
i know.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/why-smarter-people-are-more-likely-be-mentally-ill-270039
>>
>>17678151
"overcome" was better.
>>
>>17674270
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Susan_Walsh
>>
>>17674270
Last Podcast on the Left
>>
>>17678304
>recommends comedy podcast

ppfffffttt. hahaha. go away.
>>
911, jews controlled by lizard people run the world.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.