[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell what my karma score currently is, and what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: EndlessKnot03d.png (87KB, 378x459px) Image search: [Google]
EndlessKnot03d.png
87KB, 378x459px
How do I tell what my karma score currently is, and what's the best way to grind karma?
>>
>>17673136
>what's the best way to grind karma?
Selflessness
>>
File: nido.org_1461285688559_n.jpg (49KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
nido.org_1461285688559_n.jpg
49KB, 640x426px
>How do I tell what my karma score currently is

If you're looking at life like a video game you're too seriously screwed up, that's all you really need know
>>
With a sweet Buddhist skateboard, brah
>>
I'd be laughing if this wasn't so sad. Don't "grind karma". Just be your best self whenever you get the chance and live for the world and people around you.
>>
>>17673136
To grind karma is a bad way to do it. You prolly just accumulate negative karma with that greedy mindset
>>
If you're consciously trying to accumulate (good) karma for yourself, I don't think it counts.

It has to be pure and come from the heart.

As for telling your 'karma score', how are things going for you in general right now?
>>
like go around petting bugs and shit and when u see some hobo out in the street go buy him some booze so he can get el drunkyo and when u see some frog in ur house pick him up and take him outside and let him pee all over u and say nom nom nom gibe me lots of karma ok :D
>>
karma, the concept, is whatever vibrations you put out in the cosmos will come back to you... so, if you wanted positive karma, you would do positive things, if you are hostile, hostility comes back to you, if you are nice, niceness will be shown to you, meanness begits meanness, etc.
>>
>>17673136
Alternatively, you can opt out of karma altogether.
>>
>>17673147

>If you're NOT looking at life like a video game you're too seriously screwed up, that's all you really need know

fixt
>>
>>17673136
Credit karma will give you your score totally free, and they don't even need a credit card number
>>
>>17674250
U need help, so does op talking about "grinding" karma like he's playing WoW or some shit..
>>
>>17673136
There are groups of Buddhist monks in Thailand who go around trying to be the first ones to provide a dignified burial to unclaimed bodies after accidents, suicides, etc. They do this because they believe it will grant them good karma. It sounds kewl, but provides quite a bit of a problem for local police, who often come to locations of reported bodies to find that the channel has been spied on by these groups and the body taken before anyone can even get there to file the report. Don't be like that, OP. If karma is real, then your intentions matter, and just try to do the best thing that you can in the circumstances in which you find yourself, and if you have a chance to avoid causing someone suffering, then you should aim to do that. I'm sure this post is just for defecation artifacts and guffaws, but it's always worth saying.
>>
>>17673136
Click on your username, and to the right of your page, you'll see "link karma" and "comment karma". You can click a link near that to see what boards most of your karma is coming from.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.