[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, my thread was archived, so i create new one, im the dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

Hi,
my thread was archived, so i create new one,
im the dude who wrote about
>Abandoned Soviet junior camp spoops
>posted two photos of simbols in near camp.
So i got some more photos, sorry i didnt uploaded sooner.
>>
so starting on about the next day after that post with two photos of simbols.
we went back, heard more noises, it sounded like someone +100kg would walk.
>>
later we climbed in through the window, and the room we were had sawdust everywhere on the floor except for doors that led to the main corridor in 1st floor, we decided to put sawdust near the entrance as if we see next day anyone's footprints, also when we left we placed the chair a bit more to the left if anyone would want to climb in through window he wound need to place chair again near the window, and we would notice that.
so next day we come back, chair replaced, we get in and see sawdust having messed up like someone tried to left prints, as we tried ourself you cant see any footprints on sawdust, so someone put his hand and did it on purpose or it was ghost ? as we poured sawdust it was layed very nice near door and its messed up.
>>
More photos? Pretty please... I used to go to camps in places like this before I died. They still make me feel warm and fuzzy even though this is a different life and the Soviet Union is no more. I really miss the other life sometimes.
>>
also two of us had nightmares about this place, and both of us sow girl like from the ring, in that place
>>
>>
i have video of first time entering place and first encounter with ghost/someone else, but i would need to blur faces and edit becouse we talked in non english, maybe gonna try to upload some later
>>
i didnt sow this but from another thread i made about this place, we recently just noticed this reply
>''I would suggest not to go to that building anymore. I bet that there should be a lot of junk inside, but one of the floors might be very clean, comparing to other floors. There should be no signs on walls in the mane building, but in others it should be. Why I don't recomend to go there, is because there should be evil inside, strange noises and everything, a lot of anger in place around the building. You have mentioned that one of your friends almost got in to a fight with someone ?! I bet that he got affected by the building bad aura, maybe you all were. Check if no one of you got sick or feeling bad after the visit, if the answer is YES then DO NOT COME BACK !!! But if one of you got sick or will be going to in short time period, and pass the illness fast, then you have a strong aura and mental mind, also cold air in the building means that something not >good is coming towards you..."
Well once i red that i got goose bumps, place had one floor very clean, surrounded litle housing buildings had symbols and shit all over... my friend felt ill next day, i felt negative with my family, fuck this shit not coming back there,
>>
I'd clean it up and turn it into a retreat for myself. Looks peaceful. Respect it and it will respect you.
>>
>>17671088
Relax, buddy. There are no angry floor-cleaning soviet auras. Just be safe and don't fall trough floors, get lockjaw, rabies etc.
I think I'm the most paranormal dude around (the dead soviet guy from >>17671008)
and I can tell you most of this /x/ bullshit is made up for shits and giggles.
>>
>>17671096
what do you mean that you died ?
>>
>>17671165
He meant dyed, the man loves his tie dyed t shirts
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.