[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I got an issue that i thought you guys could help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (623KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
623KB, 2592x1456px
Hey /x/ I got an issue that i thought you guys could help me out on, my sister's friend found a dead rooster with it's neck broken buried up to it's neck underneath her mom's window and my sister asked me if I knew of any curses or anything that would entail that and I don't, but I thought /x/ might. Any info would be appreciated! Image unrelated
>>
Post a pic of the roster OP
>>
>>17667993
Ill see what I can do, but for now any ideas? Or just a dumb prank?
>>
>>17667993
>op is now scrambling to acquire and desecrate a live rooster for the sake of an rp thread.
>>
>I found a dead rooster, I know, I'll take a picture of the dining table!
>>
>>17668020
Get info from the people that lived in the house before your friend, ask people around the neighborhood
>>
File: 03.jpg (164KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
164KB, 1024x768px
OK. Here's a picture of the rooster, I propped it up on a beach ball.

Do you think it's Santeria?
>>
Search macumba.
>>
>>17668065
Will do and it looks like the family. Threw out the rooster and cleaned up the area before my sister could snap any pictures.
>>
>>17668075
Is that commonly practiced in the US?
>>
Op here with some info on the area. Its rural area no farms near by. The rooster looked freshly killed when it was found.
>>
>>17668098
I don't think so, but macumbas uses rooster heads for "curses".
I remember when I a child, I saw one in the door of my neighbour, I was curious and I ran to see it closer but my mom catched me and told me to not touch it, just ignore it. It's pretty common where I live.
>>
>>17668181
*I was a child
Sorry for the typo ;_;
>>
>>17668181
From what I was told it wasn't just a rooster head. It was the whole rooster but it was buried up to its neck. Also the families been living there for 30 years so info on previous owners is unlikely
>>
File: 45435o01.jpg (126KB, 723x985px) Image search: [Google]
45435o01.jpg
126KB, 723x985px
>wasn't just rooster head.
>It was the whole rooster
>buried up to its neck
>>
>>17667967
Is there something I'm missing about that pic OP? I realize it's unrelated, but it still seems awfully random.
>>
Free chicken!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.