[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I am seriously scared and creeped out. I post my shit on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: 7031830-windows-8-hd-wallpaper.jpg (575KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7031830-windows-8-hd-wallpaper.jpg
575KB, 1920x1080px
/x/ I am seriously scared and creeped out. I post my shit on here now because i am keep having nightmares. About exactly 2 weeks ago i was collecting some photos for a school project called "Help others" i had to collect some pictures of old people and videos on youtube about other people helping one another. And... i dont really like to see my parents see the pictures i had because its akward to talk with them about what i did. They are usually just happy with the result of the Project that i got.

When i wanted to clear the pictures in my gallery i noticed that there was a picture named "andreas.jpg" It looked like it was some kind of mouth with bad teeth. The picture had to be edited or it was shot with a bad quality camera. This picture keeps popping up on my screen like every 2-3 days and i am getting nightmares of it. I am scared to open up my computer this is the first day after the pop up. Yesterday my father noticed it and he suggested if i should maybe let others inspect the image or if i should send my computer in repair shops etc. Anyone wants to see the picture? I am using Windows 8 by the way.
>>
>>17667772
Welcome to /x/ newfriend.
>>
>>17667772

You can post if you want. Has anything ellse changed if the picture keeps popping up? And have you got like an anti virus program?
>>
>>17667784
Yes. I tried to delete the picture wich works i put it in my bin and click "Delete" But after 15 minutes it appears in my gallery again the "andreas.jpg" didnt change its just the same pic over and over again
>>
Spoopy.
>>
File: andreas.jpg (94KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
andreas.jpg
94KB, 640x480px
>>17667794
This is the picture but noone in my family has such teeth neither i do
>>
File: forReal.png (87KB, 611x614px) Image search: [Google]
forReal.png
87KB, 611x614px
>it's another "I found something odd on my phone/computer" thread
>>
>>17667772
Yeah
>>
>>17667809
Yea ive seen some before. But it sounds interesting
>>
File: Screenshot (74).png (73KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (74).png
73KB, 1600x900px
Pic of my gallery
>>
>>17667804
Ideas?
>>
>>17667809
So sick of assholes like you. "Ooh look at that guy, he's so sophisticated that he finds this shit boring! Let's track his IP so we can give him pussy and beer and all our money!" FUck off.
>>
>>17667772
My name is Andreas OP. Ask me anything.
>>
>>17667804
This looks really weird
>>
>>17667887
its just a pair of teeth fucking god we need to nuke /x/
>>
Has it happened lately?
>>
>>17667859
>would rather be fed the same shit every day on /x/ than to demand for something new
>>
>>17667924
Like i stated it happens every 2-3 days. It usually happens around 3PM sometimes on 7PM
>>
>>17667772
>>17667804
this is the lamest shit ever. Just delete it and this lame ass story is over.
Or at least post your project you submitted to school to make this lame ass shit more believable
>>
>>17667772
>2016
>Still believing spirits/ghosts can manipulate data in computers
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
Shiiiiiiit
>>
>>17667772
There are 3 possibilities:
1.check the Task Scheduler in Windows
2.It's a background process, run the PC in safe mode and it should probably not happen
3.It's remotely activated, try to use the PC without internet
>>
>>17667945
its not that hard to take a brand new photo and edit it you dolt
>>
virus? did you scan your pc lmao.
>>
This seriously reminds me of an other case like this, how this one guy got a computer and had some bad things happen and how he got some images of a mouth and some eye, later people ended up search around, basically why the OP should do is throw away your PC or delete everything or have someone check it. Take care OP
>>
>>17667942

Maybe its a virus from the data in some Photos or videos he or she downloaded?
>>
>>17667982

I saw that thread before. But i have this picture since 2 weeks. And nothing got added in my gallery just this one
>>
2spooky4me
>>
>>17667772

It's the ghost of common sense reminding you to get your free upgrade to Windows 10. Seriously, upgrade to Windows 10.
>>
ITT: I am god part 2
Creepypastas ruined /x/
>>
>>17667772

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Task_Scheduler
>>
Show your photos of people helping people.
>>
Delete system 32
>>
>>17667822
>German
>LENOVO
>Windows 8
>name is Dieser

Damn
>>
>>17667825
Hmmm... Well by inspecting this image it is meaning to give mouth HaHa
>>
>>17667772
ohhh shiieeeet call mulder and scully
>>
>>17667926
The priority is to be interesting.
>>
A guy had a similar case accept he got different parts of a face, /x/ peiced it together and shit got real.
>>
A guy had a similar case accept he got different parts of a face, /x/ peiced it together and shit got real. It said something like i am god
>>
>>17668544

Dieser PC is German and means This PC You fucking idiot
>>
>>17667772
People already gave you good advice. Virus scan and see if it finds something. Delete image and run pc in safe mode with no Internet, see if the pic pops up again. Reinstall Windows.
Door what people are advising you first, then ask for more advice if it doesn't help.
>>
>>17669701
KEK
>>
>>17667804
There's a face on the tongue oh noes!!
>>
>>17667772
>About exactly 2 weeks ago
>About exactly
>About exactly
>About exactly
>About exactly
>About exactly
What the actual fuck
>>
Reminds me of a story from like 8 years ago. I was on our family computer looking at vacation pics when I noticed a picture that wasn't in a usual format like DSCN48383.jpg or whatever. It was called Annabelle.jpeg. It was an old timely photograph of a woman in a normal pose, I mean real old, like 30's or so. I never recognized it or understood why it was there. Anyways, I thought maybe my mom or dad accidentally saved it while looking at something irrelevant online, and I deleted it.

Well, it appeared back in the same folder the next day. I kept deleting it and it kept reappearing. It then started to show on my screen saver so I kinda got the creeps since my family is blood related to a family haunted by a witch I won't name. I dismissed it as a virus at the time and it continued to reappear in various locations on my harddrive until I got a new computer. My dad was also wondering why it was on there one day and even mentioned that it was some creepy shit.

Only really paranormal issue I've had with electronics.
>>
>>17670419
>family is blood related to a family haunted by a witch I won't name.
>witch I won't name
Why not?
Who is it?
Is it Hilary?
Is your name Lewinsky?
>>
File: 1461907479308-b.jpg (60KB, 1021x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1461907479308-b.jpg
60KB, 1021x1027px
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.