[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/ I bought a tarot deck now how the fuck do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 286579-romanov.jpg (29KB, 609x640px) Image search: [Google]
286579-romanov.jpg
29KB, 609x640px
Alright /x/ I bought a tarot deck

now how the fuck do I divine with it
>>
Okay get some rope
Make a noose
Hang yourself
>>
/thread
>>
>>17667612
why is everybody so hostile
>>
>>17667643
Because 4chan is mainstream now and full of millennial dimwits. The site has always been hostile in general but /x/ was never this bad.

Anyway OP tarot is about reading signs. You can buy a manual and that will teach you the basics of reading symbolism but every deck is different and how the cards are pulled will differ as the two of you grow accustomed and attached to one another.

Research further online, but the most important thing is to watch and read symbolism in the world. That means watching the news, watching patterns in your own life, remembering and deciphering dreams, etc. Most importantly get outside and draw cards in places as you go.

You personalize the deck through experience. So go out and get experience. Think of it like pokemon or a tomogotchi or some shit if you have trouble getting used to the idea.

It's actually fun.
>>
Yeah let me just take time out of my day and explain everything to you.
>>
>>17667605
>light white candle for protection (optional)
>shuffle
>lay out cards face down
>focus/think about the question you want answered
>run left hand over deck until you find a card that you feel a tingling sensation with
>google look up meanings/combinations
>once you are adept enough you can use analyzing skills with intuition to decipher the meaning
>?????
>profit
>>
>>17667701
If you and the target smell lavender first, it helps a lot.
>>
>>17667643
Everybody's being hostile because, if you LURKED MOAR FAGGOT/READ THE FUCKING CATALOG, you'd know we have a /div/ general where questions like this belong.

>>17664974
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.