[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does nobody take chakras seriously? You can become so powerful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 17

File: image.png (101KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101KB, 640x1136px
Why does nobody take chakras seriously? You can become so powerful and attractive by learning to balance them in every day life. You can probably heal all of your problems in life just by healing your chakras. If anybody wants to know anything about chakras I can help you fix yourself.
>>
>>17667537
What is actually wrong with my chakras that requires fixing?
>>
>>17667537
HOW?
>>
Because they are such a vague conept that gets thrown around in a lot of bullshit New Age context that i seriously doubt that western understanding of them is even barely accurate.
>>
Il bite,how do i fix them?
>>
>>17667543
>>17667546
>>17667555
If you explain any problem in your life than I can root it to your chakras. I believe that any girl or guy who is considered sexy is just better balanced chakras that's why we are attracted to them. And a person with more balance appears more beautiful to us. I have tested interacting with more balanced chakras compared to less balanced and the difference is incredible. This sounds like complete bullshit but it's fucking crazy it actually changes everything.
>>
>>17667550
That's true. Most people go to some "energy person" and they apparently balance their chakras for them. The thing is your chakras automatically unbalance again right after you take another breathe. Your breathe reaches each area of your body and it powers that part. Whichever area is not being reached than that chakra will become weak.
>>
>>17667567

well how to become sexy using chacras?
>>
>>17667537
How can we empirically prove the existence of chakras without assuming they exist?
>>
>>17667580
The key is the bottom 3 chakras. If you explain to me some of your psychological,mental, emotional problems I can help figure out which one of yours is out of balance. Also explain to me your material life problems and constant worries.
>>
>>17667537
Because they're imaginary
>>
>>17667582
Don't think of them as something wierd and magical. They are each located in important nerve centers of our body. For example the heart,solar plexus,navel,sacral plexus and pelvic floor. The key is to open these areas through posture changes so that your breathe can reach them. Think about it this way, if sufficient breathing didn't reach your solar plexus wouldn't that effect the way you feel? Basically each chakra description is the explanation of how we feel when we lack each of these.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>>17667583
>ask how to into balanced chakras
>pseudo-psychology ensues
This is why no one takes it seriously my man, most explanations don't require personal information to make sense.
>>
>>17667537
> I can help you fix yourself

And I can help to fuck yourself. So fuck off.
>>
>>17667588
I didn't ask how the work you mouthbreather, I asked how you know that they are there.
Can you touch them? weight them? see them? bounce electrons off them?
>>
>>17667591
Each person may requires a different type of balancing. Because not everybody is the same, so you might lack specific chakras.
>>
>>17667596
Because it is Written in the Ancient Texts. How else do you know if something exists?
>>
>>17667596
I know they exist because of how people react to me based on how balanced I am.
>>17667595
If you saw how much it changed me than you wouldn't feel this way
>>
>>17667583
I feel happy/normal, I just want a job, what chakra do I use
>>
Once somebody told me that I shouldn't try to help change people because there is a part of them that wants to be the way they are. I feel like I have the knowledge to fix any problem of anybody but they only attack me instead. Maybe this is the universes response to trying to reveal its secrets?
>>
I had a 3 month premature daughter, lost my job and will most likely succumb to substance abuse issues soon enough.
>>
>>17667611
Okay you probably lack the sacral chakra. Since people are mad for me asking personal questions I'll try to give you a good response without any of that information. What you want to do is try to stand in a way that you expand your abdomen. It's kind of complicated but you basically have to stop squishing your abdomen. It has to kind of stretch a bit like become longer. Think of how a sexy girl or guy has a stretched out abdomen. When you breathe you will feel more abundance. This will make you feel more valuable.
>>
>>17667615
Your fucked. Nigga chakras ain't gonna help you.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 550x512px
>>17667613
>I am the sane one
>All the critics are just the universe turning against me
Well, I guess you are already pretty far down the rabithole to believe this bullshit, but whatever anon. I am not some universal warrior, I am just a lonely sad shit who hides behind the facts because I am too scared to believe in anything again and be let down. As such, save me, prove this using empirical data instead of anecdotal experiences. I will be saved.
>>
>>17667537
I tried finding some good information and couldn't find much. I learned that breathing had a lot to do with it. Couldn't find good breathing exercises or meditations to balance my chakra really. Any guidance? I've been working on balancing my chakras but I don't really know what I'm doing I could probably be able to make better progress if I knew what I'm doing.

Any advice or guidance?
>>
>>17667628
I could tell you which of your chakras need help if you just tell me a few of your regular problems.
>>
>>17667627
Whatever. I feel like I can rule the world with my power. I thought I could help some x peopel because I used to come on here when I was not feeling good. If somebody offered me the same solution before I would have been happy to find it.
>>
>>17667621
okay guy, this all the time? chakras are something all the time or like meditation?

I'm blind here
also , other sometimes say i have like poor social skills this helps?
>>
>>17667638
You don't have to do it during mediation. It's an every day life change. Just do it all day long. And if you have poor social skills than this will help but you may also lack the root chakra.
>>
>>17667555
just b urself ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 627x627px
>>17667637
>could rule the world
>doesn't
>could help me
>doesn't
I feel terrible, and this bullshit doesn't help. I just feel worse seeing that you got sucked into a blackhole like this by your grief, as I worry the same will happen to be eventually.
Like really man? expanding your core makes you feel more valuable? so fat people must wake up feeling like solid gold every morning right..? wait, no.
>>
>>17667632
Health probs: - I have so called "IBS"
- I have weak joints
>>
>>17667632
Sometimes I feel like a king sometimes I feel like an insect that got sprayed with raid.

Went through some crazy stuff which triggered a psychotic episode that lasted about 2-3 months ending with me in emergency care. That was about a year ago, got out of it on my own never talked about my trip on that really.

I was diagnosed with anxiety-deppression.

Didn't take meds got better on my own and been working on bettering myself ever since.

I guess if I was to pinpoint my problem it would be that I'm trying to get some stability within myself, of course I've been working on this myself from all angles.

So idk if you can say something more detailed than "work on your root chakra by relaxing the pelvic floor and trying to maintain deep breaths so that energy goes all the way down" I think i know that, but I have trouble breathing pass my throat sometimes, the anxiety is real although I've been getting better at it.

Some breathing exercise or specific breathing technique would be really helpful.
>>
I'll bite. Been depressed and anxious, which one would be off to cause that?
>>
>>17667642
ah forgot to say thanks guy
>>
>>17667652
When you walk does your head usually hang over your body and look at the floor?
>>
>>17667653
Your solar plexus. You have to breathe into your belly and try suck in to your solar plexus. You might feel a bunch of energy come out of it. Suck your belly in and out after filling it with air. Tell me if it feels any different
>>
>>17667660
nope I keep my chin up most of the time, sometimes a bit higher than it should be. Usually just looking straight though.
>>
>>17667649
Bumping for this
>>
>>17667646
It's true. I feel like I have so much energy to give when my core is expanded. Most people don't realize that they are suffocating their core and tensing their breathe because of it.
>>
>>17667669
Okay I'm going to list the potential problems tell me which one is you.

Lack of self esteem, lack of excitement, feeling immature/impotent, mistrustful of others, stubborn in arguments, daydreaming, talks too much,
>>
>>17667674
So explain fat people. Their core is always expanded.
>>
File: image.png (984KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
984KB, 640x1136px
>>17667679
No it's not. Fat people is literally the opposite. When I say expanded I mean like length not width. Fat people's energy flows so poorly. Do you see in the picture how the girl in the right has a relaxed core with no tension in it.
>>
>>17667596
>Can you touch them? weight them? see them? bounce electrons off them?

Can thoughts be proven real by any of these methods, other than by subjective experience?

>inb4 le sciency experiment where you observe neurons firing with your sense of sight

Not the same. It's metaphysics.
>>
>>17667678
Not much lack of self esteem I know I'm great.

I get excited really easily. Life is all about fun.

Don't really feel impotent much anymore. I only did for a short period of time, I think during my psychotic episode.

I have trust issues so that one might be it. I pretty much don't trust people. I have secrets that can't be disclosed. Sometimes my distrust can be borderline paranoia, but like a chill paranoia, I don't stress about it, or jump the gun, I just don't trust many people.

I can be pretty stubborn in arguments, I can get heated up, but I know when to just let it go. Takes me a bit, but I can and do.

A little bit of a daydreamer nothing substantial probably a tiny bit above average.

I talk a tiny bit above average probably, so it's not like I talk too much, I know annoying people that do.
>>
>>17667689
Okay I think you have an over energized throat chakra. It is probably feeling tight in that area usually. What you should do is go to the mirror and stand side ways while looking at yourself. Try to breathe in a way that you lift your chest and expand it and breathe into your heart chakra. I think this will help you.
>>
>>17667649
>>17667672

Not OP but that's entirely down to diet, like almost all health. Read "We Want To Live: The Primal Diet" (I'm seeding it right now on PB) as well as "The Recipe for Living Without Disease" (find it somewhere on KAT or something).

I'm not explaining shit. Open your minds enough to just read the damn books.
>>
>>17667596
>>17667687
There's actually a good TED talk on how body posture influences hormone production in the brain as well as the performance of people on both professional and social aspects.

So your counter point is now going to be well that's body posture has nothing to do with chakras.

To which I will say OP is using body posture to correct chakra alignment.
So whether you want to think they are real or not is irrelevant when they are literally telling you to do the same thing to get good results in your life.
>>
teach me how to make a shadow clone jutsu naruto sempai
>>
>>17667696
Yes, my throat usually feels tight. It used to be tight to the point that it felt like it was strangling me and it would be hard to breath. No as bad anymore, but still tight.

That makes sense I noticed breathing to my heart chakra had a good effect, but I've been actually focusing on relaxing my pelvic floor, thought that would have a better effect, forgot why. I think it increased my confidence and that helped.

I'll shift to breathing to my heart chakra.
I'll work on that anon, thank you.
>>
>>17667696
Also try to not tuck your chin in as much. Try to replace your shoulders by moving them closer to your chest.
>>
>>17667700
Very interesting.

OPee, is there a book on chakras to do with body alignment? I always had the idea that chakras are "healed" through inner-work.

Personally, I've had experience of the heart chakra, before I even looked into chakras at all. Since becoming more emotionally intelligent and loving, on rare occasions if I delve into thoughts of deep love towards say a family member, I feel a ripple of love-like energy from the center of my chest expend throughout my body like a stone dropped in a pond, but it happens quick. But it doesn't feel "right". In a way, it's mentally painful, as if it feels blocked. Probably because the chakra hasn't opened fully yet. But still, there's no other explanation for it happening. Any ideas, OP?
>>
>>17667716
Great I'm glad you took me seriously thanks. The pelvic floor thing makes you feel more mature and attractive. Heart chakra makes you seem more innocent instead of being so tough.
>>17667718
Sorry I meant relax not replace lol.
>>
>>17667720
The inner chakra stuff is kinda vullshit and unreliable in my opinion. The breathing style is far more practical. I found a book unrelated to chakras by a famous guy named William reich who talks about the breathing stuff. Here is a small summary of his stuff in this link I found

http://reichandlowentherapy.org/Content/Practices/breathing.html
>>
>>17667743
Are you just guessing that, or have you actually read books on chakras?

So how do you explain my heart chakra experience? I've never made changes to my posture in my life, yet this occurrence has only started to happen since I became spiritual and more loving.
>>
>>17667724
Just ignore the shitposters you don't have to respond to everyone. Work on your give less shits chakra. Anons like me come around.

I don't think I tuck my chin in much.

I've noticed my shoulders do tense up at times, It's hard for me to relax those muscles, I don't have as good of control on those as other muscles.
I have no idea on what it means to have your shoulders closer your chest though.
>>
>>17667753
Oh no I didn't mean to insult your experience I just meant it in a different way. If it was mentally painful than its possible that you are over powering your heart chakra.
>>17667755
Thanks. Also what I mean is make your shoulders less wide. You'll kind of squeeze your chest together. Whenever you use your arms for something try to make sure you are using your chest with your arms.
>>
>>17667764
Huh that actually feels good never thought or read about that one. That makes me think that I might have my arms detached from my chest in my etheric body in a sense. It actually feels good as soon as I do it. I'll try and keep it in mind as well as the breathing into the heart chakra. Would you say the expansion in the chest should be more upper or lower chest?
>>
>>17667567
Let's see... so I'm a freelance graphic designer with little success (I gathered some following online and had some more or less serious job but lack self promotion skills) and I was forced to move in with my sister because no cash to pay rent. I feel moderately happy with my life, but sometimes there's this overwhelming sadness that I have no idea what to do with, I barely go outside because I don't have many friends, and I gained lot of weight due to depression in the past after breakup, but I'm on my way to losing the excess weight and generally feel much better ever since I cleaned my diet a bit and steered exercising (about 3 to 4 hours a week)

Now, please tell me something even if it's not pleasant for me to hear
>>
>>17667786
It starts in your diaphragm area so it starts in lower chest than it goes to the middle chest. Try it until it feels good that's when you know your doing it correctly.
>>
File: eg.gif (312KB, 674x702px) Image search: [Google]
eg.gif
312KB, 674x702px
look at this gif

think for a second

tell me that you believe that energy/chakras can affect "sexyness"

if you need more proof i'll post more transformations to change your deluded mind
>>
>>17667790
Ok tell me which of these is how uou feel.

Lack of self esteem, disliking yourself, feeling lack of abundance, lack of excitment, immature, Purposeless, passionless,
>>
>>17667799
Give me a full body one and I'll explain it.
>>
>>17667796
Got it. thank you OP
>>
>>17667807
lack of excitement mostly, and maybe a bit immature
>>
>>17667815
your welcome
>>
File: lf3.jpg (83KB, 567x721px) Image search: [Google]
lf3.jpg
83KB, 567x721px
>>17667812
you cant explain shit

sexyness is directly corelated to the gentic worth/development/hormonal balance and has nothing to do with "chakras"
>>
>>17667818
Try breathing in until your lower belly expands. You have to kind of break the blockage by doing that. And also try to make your abdomen longer instead of squishing it together. Tell me if you can feel any difference.
>>
You mean getting angry at plants or use charged Quarts to absorb energy?

you mean using Uruz, Gerb, X & other ruins?

You clean your chakra by closing your eyes while meditating, imagining a huge ball that is shining bright white.. with auras around it.

I suggest you hack one of illuminatis PC and steal few PDF that teach black magic "or Solomon Magic" cause it's useful.

The ability to apply black magic... freezing time... mind controlling people...

oh freezing time.. like time is paused "check games like devil may cry for example"... fucking women then make them forget and leave "doob doob doob doob spell.. with affirming"

Oh... I loved my stay in Australia. Seen wonderful things that illuminatis hide and teach others that magic is just getting the rabbit outta of the hat :).

by the way.. you don't have to convert to satanism to practice black magic.

some spells and abilities are only acquirable by converting to satanism, cause "Lucifer or Juhayman" got book of Eli... so all the spells.

Unless you know someone who can teach you those.

If you wanna learn, I suggest travelling to Marocco and finding one of those wizards who can teach you for sum of money.
>>
>>17667823
It's true though. Idk why you don't want to believe it. It would probably improve your life.
>>
When I was a kid, whenever I wanted people to like me, I would imagine that I could control my blood and make all the right hormones hit my brain.
I would be more confident, people liked me more, and I would be a lot more social.
This was of course purely psychological and I wasn't directing my hormones or energy or anything like that.
If this chakra shit works for you then do it man.
>>
>>17667835
You were probably balancing your chakras by doing it. It works for everyone.
>>
>>17667685
I personally find the left more attractive.
Don't like the right's posture or collarbones.
>>
>>17667841
Did I mention it involved me holding my breath and eyes and deeply visualizing the flow of blood?
Believe what you want to believe nigga but don't project your believes on everything,that shit was purely placebo.
>>
>>17667827
I really don't know how to feel about it...
>>
>>17667583
I'm paranoid, I care too much about the dumbest shit and the shit I care about I don't at all like my job or furthering my education. I have no motivation. My teeth are rotting because of my lack of motivation to do anything.
I think mine might be more of a mental disease.
>>
I'm very, VERY lazy, I've got mood swings and quite often I feel really depressed, because I'm single. I feel like I need someone to love me and I can't live w/o this. My problem is also lack of motivation.
>>
>>17667632
general discomfort being in my body. it just feels like a wrong fit at times. also hard to speak up and tell people to fuck off, get trapped in weird situations sometimes so i mainly keep to myself because of this. anxiety about outward and inward ugliness

do you have any suggestions? i'm not dismissing anything until i give it a try.

and i imagine they aren't taken seriously because they are trendy right now and not explained properly
>>
>>17667537
So how do you balance them?
>>
File: I_Know_That_Feel.jpg (8KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
I_Know_That_Feel.jpg
8KB, 234x215px
>>17667886
same.
>>
File: Baby penguins in Antarctica.jpg (32KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Baby penguins in Antarctica.jpg
32KB, 615x409px
>>17667946
mah nig nog. it will be ok.
>>
Sorry guys I'll be back later I'm gonna study for my exam than I'll help you later
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 640x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 640x397px
>watch x-files while I fall asleep
>last episode about crop circles forming heart chakra design
>see this thread on first page
>>
>>17667872
Been there done that, what you need is to get your shit togheter or you will just get in a relationship and then fuck it up. Also fuck "motivation" discipline is better and it will change your life trust me on this one.
>>
Wait OP, I believe in magic! It's all good fun. Help me balance my chakras, I feel like I'm overall undisciplined, and I take things too personal. Marijuana and music help me get more in rhythm with the cosmos, or at least that's the way I understand it, if it helps. People call me crazy all the time in a complimentary manner, but sometimes, they're serious about it, they believe I'm insane or mysterious or some stupid shit like that.
>>
which chakras do i focus on to improve my spelling? i find that i have difficulty telling the difference between things like than/then and effect/affect for example.
>>
Hey OP--
Currently having low self-esteem issues. I recently got rejected from prestigious colleges and accepted into two decent ones, but my parents are forcing me into going to a mediocre state school. I'm feeling pretty lost right now.

I also have an issue with my body not doingwhat it's supposed to do--a lot of indigestion/diarrhea bouts every time I get really anxious, feeling drowsy and unmotivated to follow through with things, and my menstruation is out of whack. It might be cystic fibrosis, I'm seeing increased growth in body hair and my period never stops. I think my testosterone levels are too high, and I have mainly male friends. Is there some kind of chakra cleaning exercise that could fix any of these?
>>
>>17667537

Hello OP. Well, maybe you can help me.
I'm very anxious. I'm so anxious that sometimes I throw up due to that.
I'm also a very jealous guy, like with my girlfriend, so I'd like to fix that too.
What you recommend me to do?
>>
Hey, OP, can you tell common practice for balancing chakras, or give a link for a guide if you can. There is a lot of bullshit in the internet, and I was thinking about chakras for a last time and now I see yours thread. Share info, please.
>>
>>17667537
What about the feeling of disgust that I feel when I think of how western culture has turned kundalini into fucking yoga, no one ever discusses Chakra sickness and how kundalini is fucking serious business that can fuck you up for a long time if you're not careful.

Trendy cunts ruin everything. I'm not sure what all they're teaching in these shit classes but it better be watered down bullshit that is only kundalini in the name alone.
>>
>>17667649
I'll behave like OP.

Root root root root root muladhara lammmm laaaaammm laaaaaammm

For fucks sake eeerr'body , don't concentrate on specific chakras, just meditate and be mindful!
>>
>>17670064
Im not OP.

Try to concentrate three of the lower chakras.

Sit on a chair with your back straight. Breath in and contract the muscle between your anus and genital area (the same muscle you use whe you hold your shit in. And release it in exhale.

Do these for 30 breaths. While focusin on the area between your anus and genitals.

Next do some belly breathings. When you inhale let your belly come out. Inhale and hold your breath. Let the exhale come out of its own and feel your belly come in. Do 30 of these while focusin the area below your belly button.

Lastly do this after only you have done the first two. Say in your mind I am what I am and breath in and out. Hope this helps
>>
>>17670197
Thank you very much
>>
>>17670064
Post your chart. I suspect your Solar Plexus is fucked, in which case do kapalabhati and breath energy directly into the chakra.
>>
File: image.gif (15KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
15KB, 500x600px
>>17670258
>>
>>17670258
As you can see my chart is dominated by earth and fire signs, which makes me even more masculine as a female :(
>>
>>17670300
>Neptune and Saturn gangraping your moon
Hence the menstrual issues. Work on your 6th chakra.

>Neptune opposition to your Sun
Like I said, do Kapalabhati.

>Mercury in Leo
That's why you have no self-esteem. Your heart is also probably fucked.
>>
>>17670371
Haha thanks for the insight. I'll look into it.
Some more things I forgot to mention: I have trust issues, so I tend to keep my feelings to myself. I'm deathly afraid of rejection and I'm extremely judgmental. These must be due to a blocked heart chakra, then?
>>
>>17667867
Can you go in more depth about your every day regular feelings not your feelings towards things
>>17667872
Definetly solar plexus. You have to fill your belly with air than suck your belly in towards your solar plexus. It will make a big difference. Just do that when you feel insecure.
>>17670064
You are most likely also solar plexus. Do what is above.
>>17670145
I believe in posture and targeted breathing. They are the most simple methods I don't like to get too compli acted.
>>17670149
This doesn't fix your chakras though. Especially the lower ones.
>>
>>17670492
>These must be due to a blocked heart chakra, then?
Kind of. It's because your Mercury rules the 1st/5th houses and is pretty badly placed. Mercury rules the heart chakra, so you have to open/empower it in order to remedy the issues.

> I have trust issues, so I tend to keep my feelings to myself
This is due to Moon in cap and I have the same thing. Sucks, I know.
>>
Kkk, I'll go for this. Past year has been strange to me. Fell in love with a stranger after i got drunk and suicidal, we talked a bunch over the summer. Things turned sour, i was insecure and super jealous. I was paranoid and really hurtful to her. Fast foward, she is gone. Current girl I'm talking with, I'm really apathetic sometimes with her. I act polarized with her, things are just like before. Things are great, then a fight then things get heated. I'm swallowed by depression or anger when i see her laughing with someone else. I am on zoloft rn, have been since last fall. Still the same really
>>
>>17670588
I decided to look into it and my brother's moon is in capricorn too! Crazy. He has the same issue as me where he doesn't talk much about his feelings. This is really interesting.
>>
>>17667537
Sometimes I feel like I don't emote enough and I sound monotone. I wish to express myself better especially when I want to convey that I love someone.
>>
>>17667537
>Why does nobody take chakras seriously?
Because most people talking about them online or writing about them in newage bullshit didn't really study sources from which knowledge about them stems and thus propagate further bullshit/offer butchered and misleading information.

>You can become so powerful and attractive by learning to balance them in every day life. You can probably heal all of your problems in life just by healing your chakras.

Unlikely. Achieving equilibrium does help maintain good health and condition but it's about all.
>>
I'll bite, I'm currently working, in school and have recently started working out. I have an outstanding amount of lust, but no one to share it with. How do I maintain my current mental fortitude, lower my amount of lust (or share it with someone else). If more info is needed I will gladly supply.

>your move op
>>
>>17670532
I don't have any regular every day feelings. I'm dwelling on the past and my mistakes I've made to get me to this point.
>>
>>17667567
Its nothing more than confidence you fucking dimwit, when you feel insecure people sense it, same if you feel confident. Its a perfectly normal phenomenon that many people are aware of.
>>
File: 1450547557982.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450547557982.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>
>>17667615
root chakra will help you feel grounded and like things are okay and you are safe, sacral chakra will help you get in touch with you feelings so you can feel good without drugs and you'll be able to feel how abusing drugs is bad for you

basically the first 2
>>
>>17669144
OP, care to help me out, please?
>>
>>17667678
>self esteem
solar plexus
>excitement
many of them / sacral
>immature/imotent
many of them / heart
>trust
root
>stubborn
overactive third eye / crown (see a lot of this these days)
not solar plexus cause you have bad self esteme
>daydreaming
overactive third eye
>talks too much
something to do with throat. could be underactive or overactive depending on why you talk too much
>>
>>17667537
How much Chakra do I need to do the rasengan?
>>
>>17667537
OP I'm interested but I'm not willing to go through all the posts ITT. Any pdf or article on the subject would be welcome. Thanks
>>
>>17667646
>so fat people must wake up feeling like solid gold every morning right..? wait, no.
Except being obese affects your health severely. Affecting blood flow and breathing, thus according to OP makes your chakras shit.
>>
>>17671486
4 chakras.
>>
File: chart.jpg (179KB, 1133x829px) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
179KB, 1133x829px
>>17670371
do me faggot
>>
>>17667537
Because chakras are made up, you dunce fuck.
>>
I don't care what anything thinks, but when I was a kid I swear to fucking ANYTHING in this universe that I shot out a blue lightning ball of energy from my hands. It sounds ridiculous as fuck, and I would 100% think the same thing even if someone told me it happened to them. But it happened.
>>
Okay, OP, I am like superlazy, I am tired of lack of money, and I have something on mind to got some, and I consider that I d be good at this, though not sure. Anyway I need to practice in it and I can't make myself do it. Second, I am slightly overweight, it's not like I am superfat, but still it noticeably. I want to start some physical therapy, but still I am superlazy. And I can't afford myself normal meal cause of lack of money. And last one I ejaculate very fast. I am pretty confidence in myself and my intellectual potential, but can't take my shit together and change life, besides as you could got I am good in self excuses. I don't know if you need this, but I have some theory that I spread some larvas in the apartments I live. Besides there are some really strange sleep paralysises. Thank you for attention, OP.
>>
>>17671774
Can you tell me more about this?

>>17672723
Breathe into your lower belly until it expands. Try to be aware of the strain your always putting on your lower abdomen when you stand or sit. Make your abdomen longer itll help the energy flow more. You might not do this correctly right away. Just keep what I said in mind and try to do it until you feel a bit more
abundant and agile.There is also energy in your navel, try to use it somehow by focusing on that area.
>>17671668
No shut up
>>17671442
The only wrong one is imature/impotent. Thats the root chakra. And trust is your heart, in terms of trusting others.
>>17671388
Idk if your trolling or not.
>>17671176
Can you list your most problematic emotions.
>>
>>17672773

"No shut up" OP, 2016

It's amazing how you guys react to the truth. Good luck with your fairy-tale life, OP. Sure, you could apply this time and energy into something useful and real like science or getting laid, but naah, go ahead and spend your life in search of whatever you think you're looking for. Not like there are kids starving to death out there, life sure is dandy on this planet, nice to know that someone is worried about the real important things.
>>
>>17672773
Thank you again, OP. A couple more quetions. Shouldn't I use some postures? And what you mean by "make your abdomen longer"?

>>17672723 poster.
>>
>>17667537
My back hurts and I'm ugly how do I fix myself with chakras?
>>
>>17672786
> useful
> science or getting laid

Sounds like u r don't understand what u r talking about. It's like protest for protesting.
>>
Hell, I'll try it.

I'm a college student working slightly above minimum wage at a minimum wage job. I'm attending college to get a degree in accounting after not doing well towards a nursing degree. I feel like I never have enough time, such as working usually more than 40 hours a week and working full time. I have huge issues getting along with people who have egotistical tendencies. My mother had a horrible accident with traumatic brain damage and has never been the same. My father is a worthless alcoholic. I was truly in love with a girl who cheated on me and I forgave her and held her when she cried when I confronted her. Later she left me, I feel over it now but I still have dreams about her and wake up in tears. I work at a convenience store and am constantly reminded how horrible people can be. I feel like there's never enough time. I'm with a girl who I enjoy being around, but can't envision marrying her. I go through day by day changes of wanting to embrace life to never wanting to wake up. I hate the world and love it together, see its beauty and then only want to see it burn.

It's 3 oclock in the morning and I'm here, probably searching for something more than my existence. And because I'm working 16 hours a day for the next two days and I'm trying to stay awake so I get around 8 hours right before I go in.
>>
>>17667537
All you need is Jesus Christ. Surrender to him today and God will guide you to whatever it is you need. He loves you all so much
>>
>>17672786
Its hard to prove anything on the internet. Im just talking to those willing to listen. If you ever saw me youd be able to see my power. It sound retarded and unrealistic but life doesnt really make sense the way we might think it does. Its completely logical for parts of your body to have certain effects on your feeling.
>>
>>17672773
I was probably around 8 years old when it happened. I was just mimicking different stances while I was holding an invisible sphere so to speak. It only formed when I connected the hands at the bottom of the palm, wrists touching but hands spread far apart like a V shape. It went forward a few feet and dissipated.
>>
>>17672789
You know when your sitting and you sort of bend your abdomen. You can make it longer itll feel better. If your looking in the mirror try to make it that your abdomen is on top of your hips in a nice pretty looking way. When your posture is bad your belly sticks out more. If your lengthen your abdomen your belly wont stick out so much.
>>
>>17672808
Its possible that it was an aura. A regular person wouldnt be able to see it. Im pretty sure its possible to do that with aura.
>>
>>17667627
Breathe moar Boi!
Very Root.
Much Reach.
Wow.
Lack.
>>
>>17672816
It was light blue, like lightning. Not sure if I stated the color already.
>>
>>17672819
Thats interesting. Ill probably try that one day for fun. I think many things are possible.

Do you have any other secret powers?
>>
>>17672818
lmfao
>>17667627
Oh shit just realized you said you were open to being taught. I didnt read the rest of your post after the mean stuff in the beginning. Hopefully you come back. Damn it.
>>
>>17672828
Im Op btw. My computer forgot to do the nam thing.
>>17672797
You need to read some books. I dont think chakras will help because they are probably very closed. My fixes are simple but they wont work if your too grounded into reality. Because your breathe becomes so heavy and low that its hard to lift it back up. Does your lower belly sag out? Thats the sign of a heavy breathe.
>>
>>17667537
Because they're just a pre scientific obsolete conceptualization of the neuro-endocrine-immune system (that is of the complex interactions these three systems have on each other) and so the exercises and techniques you use to "balance" them amount to jack shit.
We know how to keep it all good and running and it's not by imagining colored lights.
>>
>>17672835
Is it important what I read, because I read a lot and write occasionally. Not sure about the belly thing because I'm a bit overweight so... Yes?
>>
>>17672841
Wait do you have sudden emotional bursts of happiness? Like super excitement and than it just dies down like into sadness?

Also people arent bad when you balance yourself. When your energy is stronger your positiveness cant be affected by them. Think of a super hot girl, would dirty poor peoples negativity really be able to affect her?
>>
>>17672840
I know I dont do that visualize color stuff. I try to change my posture and breathing. Think about something like erectile disfunction. You can easily fix it with chakras. Somebody with ED is probably standing in a way that their energy and blood does not flow into their weener.
>>
>>17672814
Do you mean drawing belly in? What people do to look more fit? (Firstly I thought it is strain on lower belly you were talking before) And sit more straight not to slouch?

P.S. Sorry if I bother you too much, it's just really important to me, cause I believe in it, and English isn't my native language.
>>
>>17672794
I don't know if it matters at this point but I'd totally protest protesting.

>>17672807
Then don't prove it on the internet. Prove it to everyone, go out and be jesus if you can. There's a reason this kind of thing has been debunked time after time. I don't mean to offend your beliefs or anything like that, it's just that people don't live long enough to waste time with these things.
>>
I'm balding, badly. Don't feel attractive. Am lazy and spend most of my time indoors. I want more social fun so badly. I almost want to be single again so I can have the freedom to adventure on my own. Regret a lot of awkward things I've done which gives me horrible anxiety. I feel like I had much more vigor and enthusiasm for life a few years ago before all my hair started leaving. Anyways what is the best way to fix all this? I really am desperate and don't know enough about chakras
>>
>>17672846
Yeah dont worry about it while sitting. Do it while walking. When your walking do you feel like your naturally tensing your abdomen?

>>17672848
I like to come on here because people are more open to these types of discussions. I learn from the discussion.
>>
>>17672843
Yes, like the world being bright and colorful for awhile and then going to bleak and gray.

Good point, I try to remain being positive, just fades kind of like I just described.
>>
>>17672853
You might be putting too much pressure on your navel. Ive had that before where I feel this sudden amazing feeling than everything turns into sadness. You might be relaxing into your root chakra too much. Try walking and standing in a way that feels like your putting more effort. Thats what I mean when I say expand your abdomen. Youll feel like your walking actively and lively. Can you try it and tell me what you misunderstand about it?
>>
>>17672845
Breathing can possibly help in that You can influence your sympathic and parasympathic systems and this influences the rest. Positions won't do jack shit unless you're , i dunno, hanging upside down or rotating like a dervish.
There's no such thing ad "energy" the way you conceptualize it. There see neurotrasmissors, hormones, receptors.
>>
>>17672851
If you can balance your 4 lower chakras your balding wont even make you feel ugly anymore. Youll probably see it as a unique expression of yourself. You most likely have a weak solar plexus, because lack of confidence causes that.
>>
>>17672859
Balancing chakras isnt adding energy from and outside source. Its moving the energy from one spot that is overflowed to another. For example if somebody is thinking too much than most likely they have too much energy in their head. If you breathe into other spots itll remind your body to target those areas. Than you will think less.
>>
>>17672858
I think I get the idea, I work at a convenience store so I'm always standing. Trying what you said, I feel like I'm leaning forward more when I walk. Also, occurred to me that its really just my heels that are sore from standing all day.
>>
>>17672861
Thanks can you point me in the right direction for learning how to balance? Also in a way I've accepted it in that I numbed myself, is this the wrong way? It used to bother me a ton before I shut it out, now I don't think about it which is really nice.
>>
>>17672868
Yeah if you stand better itll proportionate your breathing in your abdomen. Do you feel like your feet are just dragging your body around? like lifes just a drag?
>>
>>17672874
Skim through this short book.
https://archive.org/details/solarplexusorab00dumogoog

After you regain your self esteem youll feel like emotions cant hurt you. After you fix your solar plexus try to work on your sacral.
>>
>>17672823
This only happened once when I was a youngin so no
>>
>>17672867
You don't get it.
I didn't say "there is no external 'energy'"
I said "there is no 'energy'".
The concept of "energy" as you use it explains things that happen strictly worse than the scientific model.
It makes you make errors because you start from erroneous premises.
>>
>>17672851
Shave your head and become ripped. Say fuck fate and do it by choice. That'll show it. The one thing the universe us do is embrace the inevitable. Why not embrace it now
>>
>>17672882
Awesome, one last question that's a little wierd, but the other day I had a nightmare. Which I never ever get nighmares. But in this a faceless shadow lady jumped on top of me and started hissing in my face. I was paralyzed this whole time and couldn't move. She seemed more like a trickster than evil though. Is this meaningful, or just some nightmare not to worry about?
>>
>>17672895
Universe makes us do*
>>
>>17672852
Maybe, kind of. So I should draw my belly in when I walk?
>>
>>17672875
I do sometimes, I usually attribute that to working all the time.
>>
>>17672895
I like this advice a lot, thanks. I just lack discipline, but I'm going to work on it
>>
>>17672892
Energy is like excitement.Without energy you feel tired.

>>17672899
It might have been a succubus. Whenever you feel paralyzed try to move your head, its the only part of your body that cant be sleep paralyzed.
>>17672901
No dont draw it in. It naturally draws in when you make it longer. Just un bend it as much as you can. It should feel good not stressful.

>>17672903
Yeah once you get used to the better posture movement youll feel better. But you have to always try to get it perfectly correct, dont settle for what you think might be correct. Youll know by how it feels, you have to work on it.
>>
>>17672915
Here guys I uploaded a video of what I mean by the expanded abdomen thing. In this video I am not sucking in. I demonstrate the effects of bending your knees too much when you walk or bending your posture too much. Based on the video wouldnt you agree that this could help somebody feel different?

My phones quality is garbage. But can you see what I mean by expand your abdomen into a straight line?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xymNyq2I84
>>
>>17672852
Well, you got me there. I'm here for the same reason.
>>
>>17672930
Wouldnt you also agree that a girl would be subconsciously more attracted to a guy when he is in that straight lined relaxed abdomen posture rather than the fat thing I was doing?
>>
>>17672915
I will definitely try it. Is there a resource I can use in case I feel like I'm doing something wrong?

Also, unrelated, but whatever. I came to this thread mostly because I always wear a necklace of the ouroboros in OP.
>>
>>17672915
Got it, I tried it before by some reasons but don't pay much attention and always forgot. Now I will do it. And about breathing into lower belly - I should concentrate exactly on low belly? Breath deep?
>>
File: before after.png (4MB, 2136x2256px) Image search: [Google]
before after.png
4MB, 2136x2256px
>>17672941
>>17672943
Im not sure whos who. Try to look at yourself in the mirror and make your abdomen posture look more like the picture on the right.
>>
>>17672950
You can see that it relates to how you bend your knees and how you thrust your pelvis.
>>
>>17672951
I got it before, but still thx for photos. Anything about breathing?
>>
>>17672951
Hey Op, how do I balance my Chakra in order to do well on an upcoming test? Alternatively, how do I get Chakra to grant me knowledge?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n0k550Yh4e1r4bl8d.jpg (64KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n0k550Yh4e1r4bl8d.jpg
64KB, 500x647px
Here's a fun little tip: your body's chakras line up with your skin's microbiomes
>>
>>17672979
It can help you study but not give you magical knowledge
>>17672983
Useful picture
Also im gonna go sleep ill come back tomorow.
>>
>>17667537
I don't even believe in chakras and I take them seriously. What horrible orange world/rock did you crawl out from under?
>>
>>17672941
Hopefully the discovery of this thread will allow you to be free of all vicious circles. The ouroboros is a cool concept.
>>
>>17672773
See what I mean? You believe I'm trolling, when I'm not. Also, it's spelled "you're", and now I know this was a waste of time, because you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>17673637
ur mean
>>
>>17667537
this image is from a digimon game or season. topkek
>>
so my whole life i think my sacral, solar, and heart chakras have been blocked. it feels like a physical blockage of energy, like a constant sinking in my heart and a rigidity in my stomach.
nigga what do i do
my personal problems seem to line up with what the internet says are the deficiencies associated with blocked chakras.
it's like a have no or very little willpower, i feel ashamed of myself for things, i feel scared that i'm gonna say or do something weird and have people not like me, i don't want to read, i don't want to hang out with people or get to know people or talk to people. not much is going on with me.
>>
>>17673679
No its from fullmetal alchemist, though the actual symbol 'ouroboros' is based in spiritual and alchemical history.
>>
>>17673739
take more magical mushrooms <3
and i mean a lot of them, after doing this monthly for years on high doses you'll be left wondering where you aquired such a powerfull magic/luv
>>
File: Meet_the_Feebles[2].jpg (83KB, 350x635px) Image search: [Google]
Meet_the_Feebles[2].jpg
83KB, 350x635px
Okay I believe in chakras and I would be interested in some personal diagnosis to get me started on this. I have a pretty different feeling of imbalance than most anons so it might be particularly interesting to the thread.

First, I haven't had a problem with attractiveness for several years now and I did become attractive through some shit I discovered about consciously balancing my activity and things like how much sun I get. I started getting lots of girls and got to a point in my life where I consciously chose one to marry and she's real cool and we have threesomes with other girls pretty frequently which is great.

The change that is concerning me is related to us having a kid. I love him dearly and I'm his primary care giver but I have a feeling like I'm pouring so much of myself into him it's aging me rapidly and that scares me. I went through much more traumatic shit that lead me to decide to get married and the worst physical result of that was I discovered stress and grief can actually cause you to get hives. I've gotten that worked out and it hardly happens to me at all anymore but in the last three years I've developed noticeably salt-and-pepper hair where I only would get a single gray hair now and then before he was born.

What is by far the most concerning to me is my breathing. I now become winded far far more easily than ever before. Allergies likely play a part as allergen levels have been higher over these years and I spend a lot of time laying on the couch with him while I've never really been a person who stays still for long periods of time I also was never one to do much cardio or anything other than when I first transformed my attractiveness. That's why I think chakras may be partially responsible.

Anyway now that he's getting way more active, so am I but this breathing thing is really becoming an obstacle to my revitalization. I'm trying to actively do cardio now so if there's any advice you can give me on how to get my wind back faster?
>>
>>17667537
hey buddy, im getting into it lately and shit.

i found something like "buddha tea", once for every chakra. do u think its worth it?
>>
>>17667613
i know how you feel. but people will think im insane, if i would tell them shit about chakras. i dont think its worth the trouble. most people are blind and manipulated by the mass. just enjoy your better life. stop caring about others.
>>
>>17667600
> you might lack specific chakras
that doesn't sound healthy
>>
>>17667585
No they are not, have you ever seen some of the shit Buddhist, Shaolin, and other monks can do? These people put a TON of work/energy into their chakras/energy n keep themselves at peace internally.
>>
>>17667537
Why do you have a digimon symbol as your pic?
>>
>>17667537
chakras are nothing more than a matrix implant; like sticking dozens of taps on your body. all my why...

remove them
search multiversity
>>
>>17667615
Don't do opioids my good man, take it from someone who started off taking 10mg hydrocodone for pain, then realized "damnnnn these r nice" met a girl about a yr down the road, she got me into "heavier" opis you could say lol... Andddd after 4 overdoses, and my self realization that that Shit wasn't what I wanted I am now a yr clean from IV heroin use.. it just happens my good man, stay the fuck away from them.
>>
antidepressants ruined my body so i finally quit a week ago, this is without a doubt the most misery i've felt in a long time

how can chakras help me here? what can i do? other than start taking pills again, which i almost certainly will do anyway because im weak
>>
>>17674404
>>17674412
me again

fuck man thats crazy, you sound like me.

i even planed to get a tattoo like that one you posted. but then i thought, people will think im a jew.
>>
>>17667567
I keep getting my ear chewed off by this asshole that won't shut the fuck up about chakras? How fix?
>>
>>17671206

How do they sense it without choosing to?
>>
File: natalchart.png (100KB, 480x449px) Image search: [Google]
natalchart.png
100KB, 480x449px
>>17670258
>>
>>17674485

Breathe. Get into flow doing something physical.

Why'd you get off the med and what were you taking? Im curious because I just started again a couple weeks ago, Prozac 20mg.

I was on a really high level without it but the world gets me down :/
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.