[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some Luciferian or something guy I had added made this ritua

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: H.png (86KB, 592x768px) Image search: [Google]
H.png
86KB, 592x768px
Some Luciferian or something guy I had added made this ritual

I followed step by step and indeed eventually gain knowledge I couldn't have thought of

Sadly I did not realize that the cost of such knowlodge, as even implied by the color of the candles, was love

2 years after, I need to undo it.

here's the PDF

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6nzkosmsjbkch8f/Horama.pdf?dl=0
>>
>>17667520
bump
>>
>>17667520
any input on ths?
>>
>>17667665
for example?
>>
>>17667691
what makes this any more legit then every other "spell" on this site
>>
>>17667722
like 4 months after the spell, I came to know a bunch of stuff, that directly influenced the way I thought, which in turn lead to the end of a 3 year relationship. my last relationship failed miserably as well, I do believe there is a direct correlation.

Im not asking you guys to believe me, just trying to figure out any method of reversing this kind of spells, and maybe finding Alex. N the guy who wrote this down, as he posted it here at that time
>>
>>17667733
bumpo
>>
>>17667520
I can guide you through self-exorcism to remove these effects if you want. Will take a while but it should work.
>>
This reads like the beginning of a sitcom.
>>
>>17668559

You're a joke
>>
demons are involved,
all the specifications are within the pdf in the link

its not like I autocursed, I just gave up something of equal value
>>
>>17668574

No this is delusion you retard.
>>
>>17667520
i though we already payed the price by "living" if someone did really find such spells theyre just for waking up that knowledge not gain it, we already have the original sin and being forgive it for it, if you are christian, i dont know if other religions have this initial concept
>>
>>17667722
All spells are manifestations of willpower and desire. Find a sigil, and channel the entirety of your mind to what you desire. Namaste.
>>
>>17667520
being dumb must be hard
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.