[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a pdf of Missing 411 anywhere online? I'm dying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Western_Cover_1.jpg (107KB, 466x640px) Image search: [Google]
Western_Cover_1.jpg
107KB, 466x640px
Is there a pdf of Missing 411 anywhere online? I'm dying to read it. If not, is it worth buying?
>>
>>17666544
It's worth stealin'
>>
File: David_Paulides1.jpg (330KB, 501x503px) Image search: [Google]
David_Paulides1.jpg
330KB, 501x503px
>>17666544
it's full of typos, bad grammar, logical fallacies, and outright lies. basically, it's garbage. the whole "411" series is just spooky campfire stories told by a low IQ ex-cop strictly for the purpose of making bank. unfortunately, he uses real cases and real people's names.
>>
>>17666693
ahh okay. Yeah fuck that. Still might be fun for some spooky story ideas but I'm definitely not spending money it now. thanks
>>
>>17666693
>Fortunately*

He at least give a real things people can be aware of and research the truth about. Maybe someone looking into his stories will have info that sheds light on a case
>>
>>17666544
I have the full set. It's way worth it for the creepy stories alone. Good research material.
>>
>>17666544
there is pdf on the deepweeb. My friend saw it and never came back.
>>
File: GO_GET_IT.png (1MB, 1251x662px) Image search: [Google]
GO_GET_IT.png
1MB, 1251x662px
>>17666544
i downloaded it off TPB last year. i printed out a full copy on my cannon pixma printer then sealed it in plastic. last month while hiking in yosemite, i left the sealed copy between two boulders. you can have it. attached is a map of the exact location of the book.

look forward to reading about you in one of pualides "update" books when he describes the details of your case and swears to god he's just recounting the facts but, come on!, who just gets lost in a boulder field and dies from exposure? Pffft! Must have been spirits that live inside boulders or possibly dogmen.

godspeed, OP.
>>
>>17667542
Fucking LOL
>>
>>17667542
I mean, if you had the TPB link you could have just linked that. would have saved you some work.
>>
>>17668550
the link is dead. and so will you be too if you go into yosemite to find the printed copy.
>>
I dunno what Paulides' beef with amazon is. He works hard to get this information, and he deserves being paid for that work. I don't mind buying the books. For some reason, though, he refuses to make them available via Amazon.
>>
>>17668687
Might be a contractual obligement? Might be a deal with the publisher. I dunno. Either way, both would make bank by distribution through Amazon.
>>
>>17666722
you're basing your opinion on one anonymous post?
>>
>>17667542
fuck you bigfoot. you aint getting my sweet ass that easily.

my momma didnt raise no fools.

except for my retarded brother.
>>
>>17666693

I dunno. His interviews are legit and he sounds relatively intelligent. No doubt tho he's happy about the money flowing in. Most of these people are like that, knowing that there is a relatively untapped market of people looking for "real life" spooks.
>>
>>17668801
I know this book gets mentioned a lot on here but if you really look up the author he isn't liked. The books are "eh" if you read them as fiction but apparently he tends to cherry pick the details of the cases to make them more mysterious/paranormal than they are. Hardcore missing person nuts can general rip apart his theories pretty quickly.
>>
>>17666693
t. amazon reviewer
>>
>>17668975
he isnt liked by bigfoot, bigfoot spergs, AYYYY LMAO MUFON types, and armchair researchers.

he does talk a bunch of hippy dippy shit quite often, but he isnt a total retard, or malicious.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.