[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/ When I was fairly young I discovered I can make my body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: med.jpg (11KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
med.jpg
11KB, 400x266px
Sup /x/ When I was fairly young I discovered I can make my body "tingle" upon will. I am now 20 and still have no understanding of what this means. I have looked online and so far I haven't been able to find an explanation that felt right. Let me explain what I mean by tingle.

It is sort of like i can make my body 'zip' with energy of some sort. It's easiest to do at the front of my skull where the "third eye" supposedly is. I find it also pretty easy to do in my hands. I can hold the feeling for a pretty long time but the longer i hold it the more intense it gets. It is a good feeling but the longer it is held it gets pretty intense.

I have no clue what this is. Can anyone else do this or no what i am talking about? I have never really spoken about it and i am really curious because there are hardly any posts about it on the internet. Cheers.
>>
>>17666171
When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, their bodies start to tingle. That means its time for them to rub their tingly parts together and make a baby.
>>
it's called masturbation, OP. It is normal.
>>
Kundalini
>>
>>17666199
actually it is a sort of orgasmic feeling but i can make it happen anywhere on my body
>>
>>17666204
Understand better now with the any where on your body part. You are probably just has done a good mind/body connection and find way to control different areas neurologically by thought. Like of kind to wiggling ears on demand.
>>
>>17666203
thanks, i will read into it
>>
File: niggs.jpg (25KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
niggs.jpg
25KB, 575x323px
>>17666208
Thanks but next time English would be nice.
>>
>>17666171

Easiest to do it in your legs desu. Just tighten your ab muscles and relax your legs.

And I'm pretty sure everybody can do this.
>>
>>17666218
It is different to that, it's not just a tingle it's more like a weird energy feeling i can't explain it.
>>
>>17666217
prostite moy bednyy angliyskiy , kak ya iz Rossii i do sikh por obucheniya
>>
>>17666171
I'm pretty sure it's just depriving blood from whatever part of your body you focus on. The tingles are like the pins and needles feeling you get after a part of your body has been deprived of blood for a long time.

I can do it too and it confused me for a long time, but I realized that if I completely focus it on only my hand for a good long while, my fingers curl up a bit and my hand falls asleep like there's no blood in it.
>>
>>17666171
test
>>
>>17666171
you're consciously reversing the polarity of your aura.

could also be tensing your aura and having your body react, aura, see energy body.

i thought it a cool but useless skill and stopped doing it at age 8, now its hard to evoke it, doable but hard.

makes your hairs stand on edge, feels like ants.

conscious mind directs the energy.

could also be you're drawing in good amounts of energy from the heavens, male energy and focusing it.
>>
I can do the same thing, if I do it too often in a row my eyes start producing tears. But the feeling is quite pleasant and nontheless shaking.
>>
>>17666171
I can do something similar. I created a thread a few months ago explaining how, and quite a few anons were also able to do it.

Basically I can push pain to other parts of my body, and also just make parts throb by directing blood there.

With the pain thing... Say you have a headache. You "push" the pain to the front of your face, going with your heartbeat, then push it down your face, into your neck and.. wherever, down your arms, chest, legs.. whatever. By the time you've pushed the pain to your hand it's almost gone.

It's handy.

The bloodflow throb thing has no use at all as far as I can tell. And no it doesn't work on the dick
>>
>>17666171
Know kind of what you're talking about, I can do the same from my crown down to the rest of my body.
I don't know exactly what it is, but I have felt chi and I do know that that feels different.
Don't know if that helps you narrow it down.
>>
>>17666171
You can charge ki like Goku. Now use it to fight Frieza
>>
>>17666204
>actually it is a sort of orgasmic feeling but i can make it happen anywhere on my body

I feel this too, but my body is covered in penises.
>>
I'll tell you what it is on skype or curse.

cssaddict17 is my username

If you tell me how you summon it.

I already know how to summon it but I want your techniques.

I'm not telling people what it is here, fuck you all.
>>
I've been able to do this since I was very young as well. It kind of makes me feel stronger in a strange way but I've tested this in the gym and it doesn't actually make me stronger.
For me the feeling starts at the base of the spine and sort of travels up to a focal point in my chest and continues to the head but stays very heavy in the chest.
I can up the intensity to the point where muscles on my body will begin to twitch and I can make myself go limp.

It's tiring but I don't understand in what way which doesn't make any fucking sense. It doesn't cause mental fatigue or muscle fatigue.
Maybe it's CNS fatigue but I don't think that's how CNS fatigue works.

I'll forget I can do this shit for years at a time.
>>
>>17666171
I can also do this, but I can't hold it for long. I can pulse the tingles, though. They go from my core to the extremities
>>
>>17666171
Look up Jhana.
>>
Idk what you white people call it.

But in traditional Chinese, we call it the jing. A mental force that can be channelled into various parts of the body. This is distinct from the Chi, which is an energy. The jing is formed by utilising the Chi, but not the other way around.

Some people feel a mere awareness, others feel tingling, or fire or icey feelings.

Not much use outside of martial arts. If you still your Chi, then you can channel the jing. If your Chi is unsettled, the jing will be sporadic and unpredictable.

One use I've experienced personally is that it let's me hit harder. Whether it's the awareness giving me better coordination, I don't know.

People say that proper application of it let's you do crazy stuff like balance your body weight on the tip of a spear, etc. But I do not know. But it let's me hit a heavy bag bare handed with full force without any injuries.
>>
>>17666171
It's adrenaline. Yeah, I know its under control of your autonomic nervous system and supposedly not able to be under conscious control. Don't believe me? Watch your pupils dilate in a mirror when doing it...better yet, wear a heartrate monitor and watch it spike...
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response
>>
>>17667431
>>17667475
How it is for me. Finally, I always wondered if other people knew what it was. It's hard to convey it to someone else, hard to describe.
>>
>>17669968
It's definitely not ASMR lol. Although I do occasionally enjoy what feels like a couple of lolis licking my ears
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.