[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, what are your most weirdest nightmares that you remember?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: image_2.jpg (35KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
35KB, 500x299px
Hey /x/, what are your most weirdest nightmares that you remember? And I mean nightmares, things that creeped the shit out of you. For me it was going alone to a dwarf planet with a little house and inside there were corpses without eyes that would just look at you without moving.
>>
>>17666030
I had night terrors when I was younger and they always involved some weird lanky dude walking on all fours around my room
>>
>>17666030
Try using the catalog sometime, OP. >>17656209
>>
File: newmeme.jpg (95KB, 484x474px) Image search: [Google]
newmeme.jpg
95KB, 484x474px
>>17666030
>look at you
>no eyes
>>
File: 1424350672684.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1424350672684.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>17666625
They were turning their head around, facing you to be more exactly
>>
>>17667007
Shit the fuck up fag lord
>>
>>17667014
Make me you gayboi
>>
File: rpbMH7UM.png (233KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
rpbMH7UM.png
233KB, 512x512px
Shortly after my father died I had a nightmare about Captain Morgan, but he was actually my father. I don't remember the specifics, just that my dad was Captain Morgan and it scared the shit out of me. Looking back it sounds utterly stupid.
>>
>>17666030
posted this in another thread, fuck it.

I was a kind of a Louis Theroux type journalist visiting this large compound that was dedicated to treating the severely mentally disabled, on a desolate moor in rural Ireland, I was raining heavily. The doctor who was giving me a tour of the place looked vaguely child-molestery and was way too pleased to show me how the facility was run, the inside of the place had a very grey cementey look to it, they was an aura of a sickly green stagnant air everywhere inside, everything seemed DIY and cobbled together.
The area where the patients were kept and treated was behind scratched plexiglass. The retarded wails of the patients were omni present.
Down a hall I could see a cripple who fallen over, lying in a pool of piss, he looked dead.
Suddenly, there was a bang on the glass, a tall emaciated, dead eyes blonde woman through herself against it. She exhaled a mist of dark blood against the glass. "I see you've met one of our nurses" the doctor said, "They were created from sheep, we tried using deer, but sheep make the best nurses," He informed me the sheep breathe the blood of the deceased spastics, as a method of recycling, the nurse stared at me with a vacant expression, then scuttled down the hall on all fours.
"If you're a lucky boy I'll let you see her wool, and if you're good she might let you feel it." The man told me.
Through the crack in a door I saw a doctor raping an identical nurse, in front of a piss and shit covered crippled patient who was violently masturbating with his one working arm, she was crying an inhuman sob.
As I left the facility the doctor gave me a jar of sweets and told me to tell the paper about all the great work they they're doing for the human race, and that some day he'll show me the "inner sanctum" where all they're accomplishments are made.
I got into the car, the driver turned to me and said "Don't believe his lies" his face was distorted and his voice sounded like dial up.
>>
I've only ever had three nightmares in my whole life but this one was a cracker.

I was walking home from work on a nice sunny day, for some reason in the dream I lived with my girlfriend at the time. The house was where she lived but inside was the layout of my house.
Anyway I walked upstairs and she was talking to me and in my house we had a mirror at the top of the stairs that let you see into the bathroom if you were stood a certain way.
I looked in the mirror because she was stood in front of it and I saw her dead in the bath, not a bloody horrific death or anything, just dead.
Then it sunk in. FUCK. WHO AM I SPEAKING TO THEN. Threw that bitch down the stairs and woke up.

My only other nightmares involve a saloon filled with skeletal cowboys and running through the bag of a vacuum cleaner with a ginormous spider chasing me because my mum hoovered one up that day when I was a kid.
>>
I had a dream that these two men were killing everyone, all my friends and family, anyone they came across and using their corpses to build a giant corpse throne by stacking and tying them together with rope. Almost everyone i knew was dead. I found a chainsaw and mutilated them. I could feel the chainsaw and taste the blood. We were all naked and covered in blood. I threw their dead bodies onto the throne.
>>
>>17667177
tfw no followup dream about the inner sanctum
>>
>>17668256
Sorry about that.
>>
>>17667007
>look at you
>no eyes
>turn their head
>without moving
Hmm
>>
>>17666030

Kinda odd, only happened recently

Wake up in my hometown in what seemed to be late 80's, 90's. Attend some kind of seminar in a college nearby. My dad sits beside me and begins to heave and vomit so I try to kinda touch his arm and he falls down. I tell him to go to the bathroom if he's gonna do that or something, teacher or whatever keeps talking to the people assembled there. She looks and begins to speak to me before she explodes and so does half the room, I get up calmly and someone who looks about 14 approaches me and says "She was looking at /YOU/ before she exploded!"
Next thing I know I'm on a public bus with some old classmates, It's like a double-decker bus and I'm upstairs in it standing up at the front talking to an old classmate. We're just talking as normal so I say to him "Hey, man, what year is it?" and he says "I don't know. 1997, late 80's? Something like that? I don't remember. I've only been here a while." So it occurs to me he too is from 2016, but has been transported back to this period of time and is aware of that. Some other people legitimately act like they're from this period of time though. Eventually another guy walks up to the second floor. Shortish, black hoodie and jeans. He sits down a few seats infront of us, I don't pay much notice to him but after some inspection I notice he's not human at all. His face morphs into one resembling what seems to be a Vampire Lord from Skyrim or something and he stares me right in the eye, then reverts back to an emo-ish brown haired teenage boy. I'm not frightened by this for some reason and continue talking, often asking "What year is it?" but to no avail.

Another guy gets up, at this point I notice me and my friend are talking very loudly on the bus but none of the other passengers seem to be even acknowledging our existence. The guy who just walked up is tall and lanky, and also looks like a sort of Emo teen with Red dyed hair which extends over one eye. He's wearing some...
>>
>>17669745

>cont.

He's wearing some kind of Red/Black tracksuit with a hoodie. Eventually he stares at me, and he's also some kind of Vampire-Lord looking creature but more Grotesque and powerful looking, I notice it's going to be my stop soon so I just kind of hang on and don't go downstairs on the bus. The red-haired makes some comment to me and my friend like "How's it going, guys?" and we respond normally, we're laughing a whole lot at nothing at this point. After some time, I notice again my stop is even closer but the Red haired guy and his friend are talking now, and they occasionally
look over at me and my old classmate. Eventually, the red-haired one sniffs the air and says "I'm smelling for weakness." or something to us. I'm getting nervous now and stop paying attention to my friend and focus on the two creatures, they're plotting against me. I can see it. Suddenly, a picture of a child appears in front of me and vanishes. I think this is hilarious for some reason and I don't know why nobody else does. I look over at them again, this time the red one has some kinda Knife. The other one is saying "That's not how you sharpen a razor.." or something like that. Then they turn to me and smile. The red haired on reaches over with the knife and jabs me with it. For some reason I suspect it's drugged and my vision begins to blur, then I wake up.

I've been having on and off nightmares resembling shit like this for a while, and I still don't know what they mean.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 716x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 716x476px
I had one a while back where a faceless something would just "photobomb" my dream and scream/talk right in my ears, while I couldn't run away, so I had to do everything in my power to not look or listen to it, as I get the constant feeling something terrible beyond even my imagination will happen...
It still visits sometimes when I am incredibly stressed, and I scream in my sleep (as a guy), shitty nights all round.
>>
Simple but creepy
I sleep with no lights and no sounds because I am a light sleeper.
I wake up to darkness and feel and hear ho someone/something is breathing right in my face . I have to be very still so that doesnt notice I am awake.
I still dont know if it was a dream or not.
>>
I was once kind of aware and could control myself but couldn't change anything else about the dream.
I was in my room, minding my own business (not even realizing I was in a dream) when I looked out of the window and noticed everything outside is different. Huge glass buildings, going so high you can't see their top. Really freaked me out and then, out of nowhere, another me appears. I first instinct was to fight so I punched me/him. I was sure I was going insane but I just kept on fighting with my past self (he had long hair, which I used to until like a week before this dream) and at one point he pinned me down and said "you can't escape yourself". Then everything turned black, the other me was gone. There was nothing, I was floating in a black void until I saw a streetlight. Somehow I got there and there was an infinite sidewalk with streetlights next to it. No houses, no roads, nothing. Sidewalk, streetlights and blackness. It was really comfy, I figured I might as well walk to wherever it leads and did so. At one point I heard noises behind me and turned around to see a really disfigured female (no white dress bullshit) walking behind me. I picked up my pace and she did too. Eventually it turned into her chasing me on that infinite fucking sidewalk. I woke up before she caught me, though. I remember being scared shitless upon waking up and realizing that was all a dream. It felt so fucking real.
>>
I see it in my nightmares
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5c9dGt-kYU
>>
>>17666030
>>17666030
>dream about being in my room
>a dog-faced spirit, completely black is in there
>elongated, ugly, screeching
>climbing over my bed to get to me
>wake up reciting something in another language
>a few days later I find out it's from the Quran
>>
I was watching a movie in my dream and it's slowly got weirder and creepier as I continue to watch it to the point where when I woke up I was hyperventilating. really the only thing I can remember from the dream watching that movie where people convulsing towards the end how to say creeps me out whenever I think about it the only thing close I can compare it to is if you watch bath salt reaction videos on YouTube which to this day I can't watch without getting freaked out
>>
>>17670088
same
>>
My worst nightmares are linked to my complex PTSD... And man, they're filthy. Why? Because they turn to nightmares the moment I wake up. Before that, they're often very arrousing, almost euphoric rushes of adrenaline and the sense of power. In my nightmares, I've cut off toes of my kittens, raped my sister, tortured and then drowned my partner, committed a school massacre in at least half a dozen different ways... The moment when I wake up is so bad I'm often trying to figure out if I should cry for help or go kill myself.
>>
>>17670252
Yeah sure.
I TOTALLY beleive you
>>
I don't know if I was dreaming or if I was awake and hallucinating, (which sometimes happens at night) but I woke up one morning and remembered being in my bed and looking at my dresser, and Satan was looking for something inside it. He kind of looked like a scarier version of Hellboy, and the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers: he was muscular and had red skin, bigass horns, and folded wings. He wasn't wearing any clothes. And when I looked at him he looked back at me for a second and smiled, then went back to messing with my dresser. It was especially weird cause I'm Catholic and I have religious necklaces and stuff inside my dresser, and a cross on top of it
>>
>>17670412
Doesn't matter if you don't, mate.
>>
File: 1446239172296.jpg (99KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
1446239172296.jpg
99KB, 720x538px
>>17666030
I used to get nightmares from SpongeBob, I shit you not.

>be me
>be 5-6
>see episode where spongebob cleans between a grill and stove or some shit
>Doesn't bother me
>A few weeks later have nightmare about being squeezed between two fleshy walls in the ground
>Looks almost exactly like the episode
>Wake up
>Never watch spongebob again
>>
>>17670088
Just pretend to be asleep then scream "GO FUCK YOURSELF" and try to grab its neck.
>>
>>17666030
I was in a hospital where there was people torturing other people and everything was rusty and dirty. Then I reached to a room full of water (like a basement) and there was hundreds of dead babies and I puked and fell to the water, then I woke up. It sounds like a shitty horror movie but I was scared when I woke up and it's the only dream I remember the most.
>>
I had this one nightmare where i was on some concentraction camp bus where martial law was in effect and i heard/saw tones of explosions
>>
I had this dream about Satan who was fucking a girl right before me. when he finished fucking her he was throwing her down a cliff
>>
>>17666030
lucid nightmare while hungover, couldn't wake up or move lying on the floor of my silent hill apartment when a faceless "demon" tried to overpower me, woke up many times and the same nightmare continued, shit was wack
>>
My computer was auto downloading Windows 10 and no matter how much I would click x the download would still continue.
>>
>5 years old
>on road trip with Mom
>I'm sleeping.
>In the middle of the night, we stop at a convenience store.
>Get spooked, and ask Mom not to leave me.
>"I'll be right back, sweetie. Go back to sleep," or something like that.
>Go back to sleep.
>Start dreaming that I'm back home, and my mother is dancing in our dimly lit living room.
>She's wearing a robe and nothing else, it's flowing as she dances.
>She picks up a green, florescent bottle and takes a drink.
>"Do you want some, Anon?"
>She falls apart into a bunch of small animals, the size of chihuahuas, they're the color of the bottle.
>Tigers, elephants, wolves, etc.
>They start biting me and screaming that they love me in an angry voice.
>Can't feel any pain when they bite, but there's an intense pressure when they do.
>The animals start swarming me and I can't breathe anymore.
>Feel like my mother doesn't love me.
>Wake up crying and screaming for my Mom.
>She comes back into the car to comfort me.
>Go back to sleep.

I don't remember the rest of the trip. She become a major alcoholic two years later. I'm not sure if it was a premonition, or just a simple coincidence.
>>
Flying over a black landscape that endlessly changed like the sea. The dream didn't change. It felt like it lasted for days.

Another one was a monolithic rusted structure with mine cars. It had a lot of impossible geometry. Nothing scary happened in the dreams but they where filled with dread and just a sense of utter wrongness. They repeat too.

Other than that I had a jacked up clown dream once. I'm not scared of clowns at all but this one sucked. I was in Manchester city center, England, a place I know really well. It was a carbon copy. The clown followed me on the periphery of my vision for a few minutes until I turned a corner and he jabbed me full of heroine and sort of scream/laughed at me which is the point I woke up bolt upright.

Dreams suck!
>>
I've had episodes of sleep paralysis that have fucked me up bad.

In my first experience I woke up in a state of panic. I'd never had an episode of sleep paralysis before so I had no idea what was about to happen or that it wasn't real. immediately I realized there was a music filling the room, it was definitely a music box and it was playing some tune I couldn't recognize. There was something off about the music though because the notes seemed to occasionally bend and break early as if the music box was old and falling apart. While my brain was racing trying to come up with a logical explanation for music I was interrupted as my vision snapped to the foot of my bed. There was a small porcelain doll, one of my great grandmother's Madam Alexander porcelain dolls, it was suspended there as if it were hung from the ceiling by a string. The doll was spinning there and fast enough that it should have been swaying if it were on a string, but it didn't sway at all. The doll spun in circles at the foot of my bed for what felt like forever, just defying my entire conception of the universe there in front of me. I felt like I was going to black out, and as I started to feel the adrenaline shoot through my body my legs and arms felt like they weighed tons. I wanted to scream I wanted it to stop so badly but I'm sure if you saw my face then you'd have seen my wide eyes staring static at the foot of my bed. my mind was a million miles away and it felt like I'd abandoned my body to whatever was about to happen to me. the doll started to lose speed and then suddenly it slowed and reversed direction. I saw no indication that the doll spoke the words with its porcelain mouth but a little girl's entertained giggle came out from inside of it, or somewhere near it in the room. I don't want to imagine where it really came from, after that the music box slowly ground to a stop and it just hung there in silence with me. My body was aching to scream so badly. [cont.]
>>
>>17671742
But then a white flash overcame my entire field of vision, I can't explain what it was because I'd never seen anything similar. It didn't feel like being blinded or hurt my eyes it just felt like white, washing over everything. when it cleared my vision was black, and slowly adjusted to the dark of the room, and when I could see clearly that there was no sign of anything in my room, not the doll, not a little girl, no people, just me alone in my room I screamed.

I screamed and it terrified me, it woke everybody up in my house, I don't know why I did it I just know it was all I could even think to do at that point.
>>
When I was about twelve I had a dream where my mom took me and my sister to the circus with my family. We were just walking around when my mom said she had to go and she'd be right back. So I walked around and saw my grandma waiting outside a tent, just looking around, very non-chalant. I was walking into the tent and she said "dont go in there". I did of course and I walked in on my family peeling little strips of skin off of my mom and eating it. They all look at me, whole still eating, and said "its okay, its going to be alright" over and over again. My grandma walked inside the tent. Then I woke up.

I was hella spooked
>>

>Running down empty white hallway.
>No doors, no windows, no lights.
>Running like mad, being chased by something.
>Look behind, can't see it, but I can hear it running after me on the ceiling.
>Keep running, I know it's behind me.
>Floor drops out from under me.
>Fall into pool of blood.
>Wake up, heart pounding, scared shitless.
>Go back to sleep.
>Dream repeats through the entire night.

Next night. Entire dream happens again, except when the floor drops out, I fall onto a pile of severed limbs and feel my back snap. Repeat entire night.

#2: Ever had a dream inside of a dream? Waiting for family member to come home, they're about a 2 hour drive away. This dream was stupidly simple, but everything about it set off every single warning sensor for some reason.

>Wake up in my dream, look at clock.
>8:32 pm
>Repeat 7 times, still dreaming and somehow waking up inside dream.
>Wake up into reality, look at clock.
>Watch it click over from 8:31 pm to 8:32 pm.
>Freak the fuck out.
>Reach for phone, convinced something bad happened.
>Everything's fine, thankfully.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (91KB, 818x585px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
91KB, 818x585px
>>
File: 1111.png (907KB, 1234x820px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
907KB, 1234x820px
1. Was stalked and mauled to death by a mountain lion. It had no build up, but it was clear and vivid. I knew the lion was there before it attacked and was only a little on edge, acting as if it wouldn't attack right up until the point it broke from walk to trot to run towards me and attacked. I felt every scratch, bite, and gash, but it was over quickly, like it bit through my neck or something that made me fade out quick. It wasn't even a traumatic dream, it happened so fast. Just a muted burst of pain and fear before I died. Only remember it out of intrigue.

2. Recurring dream where I have no choice but to journey by boat to some sort of cave by the ocean, through some sort of inlet to narrow to be called a Fjord. Late dusk or nighttime.

I'm heading there on a boat, perhaps alone. I don't consider myself to have any choice but to do so, but the level of dread is just unreal. I don't tremble or recoil in any way, I'm fairly calm and resigned with the whole thing, even though I know the place I'm going to to be a hellish, unholy place. I know there's terror and suffering there, but also that going there accomplishes something, like it prevents other people from suffering a dark fate.n.

It's unclear as to what happens in there - I've largely forgotten it. I just remember that there's a little bit of wooden structure around and some tattered cloth hanging and billowing from here or there. The cave I'm going to is dark and torchlit, it's inhabited by a weird, ritualistic group of people. There's a lot of red, and I think there may have been some blood and gore around, perhaps some nasty smells, perhaps a cage. It's fairly certain I'm to meet an unspeakable fate. I think I talk or negotiate with the people there, but I'm not sure. It's very hazy at this point, but it was a recurring dream and it was one of those dreams that clings to my conscience as if there's something significant about it.
>>
>>17671274
That's intense.
>>
File: 1460603085381.png (141KB, 827x847px) Image search: [Google]
1460603085381.png
141KB, 827x847px
>>17656209
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.