[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about alien killer phill Schneider. >claimed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 29

File: Phil_01.jpg (23KB, 636x389px) Image search: [Google]
Phil_01.jpg
23KB, 636x389px
Let's talk about alien killer phill Schneider.

>claimed to blast aliums in dulce underground base
>>
File: 5.png (82KB, 928x707px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
82KB, 928x707px
>>
File: 2014-04-20-wsxtwg2jm0lchucyut6a.jpg (97KB, 636x518px) Image search: [Google]
2014-04-20-wsxtwg2jm0lchucyut6a.jpg
97KB, 636x518px
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/that-time-subterranean-al_b_5182945.html
>>
>>17663641
Aliens are demons in flesh suits, nothing more.

www.ce4research.com
>>
>>17663718
You deamon fags always say that.
>>
File: satanicfilth.png (786KB, 780x852px) Image search: [Google]
satanicfilth.png
786KB, 780x852px
>>17663739
Well I have personal proof. I was being abducted, called out to Jesus, they disappeared instantly and I saw God.

But you take your chances.
>>
File: l1591.jpg (80KB, 794x474px) Image search: [Google]
l1591.jpg
80KB, 794x474px
>>17663743
Roschilde is a known member of the round table group. But they're not actually Satanists, they just control all the money in the world.
>>
Does no one care about this???
>>
>>17663641
Phil "the alien killer" Schneider.
>>
>>17663743
You need help if you believe any of that BS you just posted.
>>
>>17663650
This, if you believe anything schneider says.
>>
>>17663752
Of course they are satanists. You think you become the worlds most powerful family without lucifers approval? In his world?
>>
File: yeareofyourfather2.jpg (928KB, 974x1469px) Image search: [Google]
yeareofyourfather2.jpg
928KB, 974x1469px
>>17663845
You need help if you don't believe it.
>>
>>17663865
I don't think I've ever met anyone as deluded as you. No offence, m8.

At first I thought you were being sarcastic with the religious bs, but, then I realised.. you actually believe what you type to be true.

>mfw

I do think you should talk to someone about it.

If you're autistic then I apologise.
>>
File: truthwillsetyoufree.jpg (551KB, 630x1727px) Image search: [Google]
truthwillsetyoufree.jpg
551KB, 630x1727px
>>17663886
God bless you.
>>
File: grey.jpg (67KB, 280x419px) Image search: [Google]
grey.jpg
67KB, 280x419px
>>17663845
Many abductions have been stopped by that exact means, no other known means have stopped abductions. Even Jacques Vallee wrote about this. You would know that if you had done any research on the topic.

This isn't up for debate, you don't get to pick and choose abduction lore, you get the whole baggage train that comes with it.

Lets face it, alien abduction isn't real outside the heads of those imagining it. The people who are abducted are either lying or mentally deficient.

No such thing as greys outside of popular culture. They may exist somewhere in the vastness of space, but they ain't here and never have been.

>dat Fermi paradox
>inb4 a grey would say that
>>
>>17663641
Out of pure curiosity for this subject, I have watched YT videos of many of his presentations. They are at least an hour long each. Over the years, I've listened to most of them multiple times.
For the most part I would say that his "story" is mostly consistent at least. Though it is always very general in its telling.
Having said that, I have to say am 100% convinced he was full of shit.
>>
Dulce underground base is real btw
>>
>>17663641
x is dead don't bother
>>
>>17664511
Hmm maybe that is what the government agency that pays you wants us to think
>>
>>17663641
150% full....of.....shit.

All these niggers talking about how S.F. dudes are used as some kind of chump ass security guards for "secret" installations are fucking clowns.

At best, tier 1 guys get assigned executive protection details, but they sure as fuck don't pull access control, and neither do S.F. goons.

He'd know that if he wasn't the hack he was...
>>
>>17663641
I can't believe Jim Gaffigan killed aliens...
>>
>>17664511
>Lets face it, alien abduction isn't real outside the heads of those imagining it. The people who are abducted are either lying or mentally deficient.

I don't think that's a reasonable argument.

While I agree that there certainly are liars, and mental cases, that falsely claim they've been abducted, I don't believe you can say that about all of them.

The Hill case, the Walton case, and the pascagoula incident are all examples of normal people that seem to have been snatched up and examined. The Walton incident involved 5 different people passing a state police administered polygraph, and the Pascagoula incident has taped evidence that seems to show the sincerity of the abducted individuals.

We don't have a lot of physical evidence, but it does exist, and if you examine the populace as a whole, there's always going to be a segment that would NOT try to bullshit their fellow man.

It's not reasonable to discard all witness testimony simply due to the percentage of it that is, indeed, bullshit.
>>
>>17663845
as opposed to believing that aliens come millions of light years to stick probes up people's asses?
>>
>>17665337
What's a light year to those dudes? A year? Maybe a week? How about a second?

People travel thousands of miles just to walk through the jungle to get close to gorillas in Africa, so why would it be surprising if we were interesting to other intelligent species?
>>
>>17665334
Polygraphs detect stress, not lies. You can pass a polygraph test sitting in a windowed office while saying the sky is deep purple... if you aren't stressed. When the result of failing a polygraph is simply people not believing your aliums story, it's easy to stay calm and brass it out.
>>
>>17665348
Yes, they do.

Which is why the Walton polygraph tests are even more impressive, and credible, due to the fact that the men were under suspicion of murdering Walton, and yet, they all still passed.
>>
>>17665347
You know that the laws of physics aren't like, laws we made up to tell the universe how to operate, right? When we say there's no way to travel faster than light, that's based on observations of how things in the universe actually work. Any species no matter how advanced would not be able to break these laws.

If aliens travel to earth it would be in generational ships, or the aliens themselves would be ageless. Either way it is a huge amount of effort to go through.

Point being, I don't see why anyone can say that 'aliums are satans' is any more ridiculous than 'hunneds of aliums are buzzing around our atmosphere, messing with our government and probin butts"
>>
>>17665353
Have you actually looked into the Walton case and seen the collection of hucksters and shysters surrounding it? Have you looked into just how 'credible' the polygraph test was considered?

oh shit wait I'm on /x/, nevermind sorry.
>>
>>17665359
>When we say there's no way to travel faster than light, that's based on observations of how things in the universe actually work. Any species no matter how advanced would not be able to break these laws.

Space can expand faster than light, anon.

Regardless, get back to me when we fully understand gravity, the strong and weak nuclear forces, dark matter, and dark energy.
>>
>>17665368
Yes, I have.

The 5 men that passed the initial poly were just ordinary dudes.

The guy that administered the poly was the state poly guru.

The odds that those guys were all involved in a hoax, and yet still managed to pass the poly, are astronomical.

The probability is higher that they saw what they said they saw.
>>
>>17665368

This nigger spoke the truth:

>Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
>-Benjamin Franklin

When you start talking shit about "hucksters" in the Walton case, that theory breaks down completely when you take into consideration the fact that those dudes were basically white trash working dudes that could pretty easily get bought off for the right price, and yet none of those fuckers have ever come out saying that it was a hoax.

Hell, one of those guys, Allen Dalis, didn't get along with Walton, was pretty much a dirt bag, and could easily have made cash doing press tours by simply calling out Walton as a liar, and claiming that the crew hoaxed the whole thing.

But he didn't.

None of them did.

One of them was offered hard cash to say it was a hoax by Phillip Klass, and the dude turned him down.

To this day, NONE of the surviving dudes has ever claimed the event was anything other than real.

Those aren't the behaviors of hoaxers, anon.
>>
>>17665359
Lol, actually the nominalistic "laws" are exactly that: made up by humans to tell the universe what it is.

No physical "laws" actually describe real phenomena. They're just linguistic tools to approximate events that appear consistent.

Back off fedora faggot
>>
>>17665417
>>No physical "laws" actually describe real phenomena. They're just linguistic tools to approximate events that appear consistent.

right, glad you agree with me, sorry you're salty (dad not putting out tonight?)
>>
>>17665423
That's the best you can do?
>>
>>17665423
>Thinks we won't discover new, or refine any of the current, "laws" of physics hundreds of years down the road

Idiots, ladies and gentlemen...
>>
>>17665429
don't need to do any better to rek u, faggot ;)
>>
>>17665452
>>thinks we'll be able to totally rewrite fundamental limitations of the universe

what were you saying about idiots?
>>
>>17665469
>confirming that universal "laws" are in fact written suppositions that do actually describe the transcendental universe objectively

Man, this guy...
>>
>>17663641
So many shills in this thread.
Isn't that the dude that strangled himself even though he was missing the fingers required to do so? His story may not be totally real, but obviously it had some truth to it.
>>
File: mexican diety.jpg (74KB, 600x285px) Image search: [Google]
mexican diety.jpg
74KB, 600x285px
>>17665544
new poster but i have some data

theres some history of blues
>>
File: hindupepe.png (743KB, 697x534px) Image search: [Google]
hindupepe.png
743KB, 697x534px
>>17665868
theres enough to make me believe he may not have lied

his dad was army and he was ex-airforce

hes more credible than his debunkers
>>
File: 00repto.jpg (120KB, 648x388px) Image search: [Google]
00repto.jpg
120KB, 648x388px
>>17665872
related
>>
File: 1453497720934.jpg (767KB, 730x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1453497720934.jpg
767KB, 730x1189px
>>17665868
schneider said he shot a 7' blue orc underground
>>
File: 1302366532343.jpg (10KB, 245x251px) Image search: [Google]
1302366532343.jpg
10KB, 245x251px
>>
>>17665868
>>17665872
>>17665884
But are the "blue aliens" really evil or good? As far as I've seen they all pretty much kill serpents and bad men in historical art.
>>
>>17665423
talk about a fucking weak force
>>
>beleiving anyone who was touring the late 80's/early 90's American UFO circuit

Come on senpai. You have to completely lack any critical thinking to beleive anything people like Schneider or Bob Lazar said. None of their records could be verified. They LIED about their credentials. They claimed to have physical proof but refused to produce it.

With legit UFO cases like Japan Air 86, Tehran 76, Rendelsham Forest, Belgian Wave, you have RECORDS, STATEMENTS, PEOPE IN UNIFORM WRITING THINGS DOWN, MULTIPLE WITNESSES.

With these clowns it's 80's VHS sci-fi movie plots, really outlandsih fucking tales that obviously fall apart when you probe them for internal consistency.

By perpetuating this bullshit you keep the topic in the tabloid realm.

Watch "Mirage Men" already, the guy who worked up the "Dulce" psyop spills the beans there.
>>
File: jfk-plot-enslave-every-man.jpg (79KB, 644x390px) Image search: [Google]
jfk-plot-enslave-every-man.jpg
79KB, 644x390px
>>17665973
ok sunny

j edgar hoover creatures speech: >>17665875

ex SecDef canada paul hellyer testifies USA is allied with aliens
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgUYEQ_2QpU

Alex Collier testifies reptilians have underground bases
Also says he saw a blue alien
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP4-ZFo6qAs
>was told hes ex fbi but may be wrong, im not sure what his credentials are

Mexican government admits ufos are real
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdvBidbwnQ
>not sure where teh actual paper is but allegedly its there

Bill cooper wrote a letter claiming Bush Sr/USA was allied with aliens in 1990,and warned in June 2001 a terrorist attack, and said dont believe it was osama, shortly before being assassinated
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLIOSGVkaEU

"Theres a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child." - JFK (he couldnt tell you it was aliens for your safety?)
>>
>>17666206
oh allegedly that jfk quote is fake, my bad, i pulled the first jfk quote from google images
>>
>>17663743

I'm afraid you are a schizo. The Bible and random god you chose to believe aren't real.
>>
File: donsoong.png (168KB, 424x449px) Image search: [Google]
donsoong.png
168KB, 424x449px
>>17666206
also some interesting sightings lately,
this is son doong cave vietnam
if you want more:
>hex county reptilian
>lee county lizardman
>youtube thailand reptilian

except for lee county i cant really make out the color; they may be blue
>>
>>17666206

>Bill Cooper

You're a fucking retard, bro. What Cooper is reading there on the stage of 84 Las Vegas Mufon is the Majestic Papers, a hoax so well established, the only person who still beleives in it is Richard Dolan.

Cooper fucking regretted that moment ALL HIS LIFE, and admitted to being used by psyop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FTT5RPMDws

But judging the highlighting in that hoover quote you're legit schizophrenic and i won't bother
>>
File: repto.jpg (525KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
repto.jpg
525KB, 2448x2448px
>>17666226
hurr durr my majestic 12
stfu nigger.
>>
File: eye4.png (150KB, 666x554px) Image search: [Google]
eye4.png
150KB, 666x554px
>>17666226
>>
>>17666243

you sure told with that great argument
>>
File: 3-reptos.png (1MB, 1028x1240px) Image search: [Google]
3-reptos.png
1MB, 1028x1240px
>>17666254
ur argument was shit actually. good data about the psyop though.

>its just data tho... do what thou will
>>
>>17666243
Interestingly enough my father was a Navy SEAL reporting to MJ12 during Vietnam. He's decorated and has told me what he can, mainly not shit except he reported directly to MJ12 and had clearance to read a good many of the documents.
>>
>>17665359
> no way to travel faster than light

based on evidence we have right now. 100 years ago there was 'no way to go into space'. 50 years ago there was 'no way to play 3d computer games that look like real life'.

Things are always changing in physics. It takes 1 piece of contradictory evidence to completely change a theory.

And there are physicists right now looking into FTL with manipulation of space or wormholes or whatever else may work. When we actually fully test these theories, we will know if we can do FTL travel. Until then, nothing is concrete
>>
>>17663743
YOU EVER HEARD OF OCCAM'S RAZOR? MAYBE YOU DREAMT OR HALLUCINATED EVERYTHING?
>>
I don't know whether it's true or not but I once read a comment of a guy saying something like:

"What Phil did was not right. I know someone who knew him personally and knows that he's a liar. He read the Dulce reports and believed so much that those reports were true that he invented that story about how he went down there, in order to get people's attention. The Dulce base is probably there, but Phil invented a story without having ever been there. And his three missing fingers were the consequence of some incident at work."
>>
>>17665469
>He said we'd discover new ones, or refine the current ones

>You said he wants to totally rewrite everything

Why do you even waste your time typing up this strawman garbage? Do you realize how fucking stupid you are when you struggle to fill out the captcha?
>>
>>17663718
not only are you a Christian shitposter,
>>17663743
you're also a roleplayer
>>
>>17666811
The things you listed have absolutely no comparison to actual science, I just want you to know that.
I do agree with you somewhat, but your analogies are ass.
>>
>>17663743
Tell us the story in full
>>
File: sam_harris.jpg (39KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
sam_harris.jpg
39KB, 500x257px
>>17667345
Hurr Durr science lmao
>>
>>17663865
Fuck your jesus and fuck your mom while fucking jesus in his hairy jew asshole.
Go fuck yourself and leave this board alone.
Your god doesnt fucking exist. How can you believe something that started out from middle east 2000 something years ago. I wouldnt trust a jew or a fucking middle eastern mudslime. So do you think they were better back then?
Fucking christian cunts.
>>
>>17663743
does god have a beard, anon?
>>
>>17666868

Gee, what a shocking revelation. As if it wasn't obvious he was some doofus who made shit up on the fly.
>>
>>17663641
this guy was a fucking liar and a mental case.
>>
>>17663641
The better one is that scientist who's name I can't remember and can't be fucked to Google

>Claims to work at some top secret HQ
>Claims to have worked with aliums/UFOs/general traveling across space
>Claims it's all because of the element ununpentium
>Seems to know a hell of a lot about this element
>Turns out the element doesn't exist
>Hur dur tinfoil
>Fast forward a decade
>"We would like to announce the discovery of a new element known as ununpentium"
>Everything he said about is completely accurate (excluding space travel and shieet)
>Pure coincidence

We can't waste our time on things like this, they're are much more pressing matters to be concerned with like where Bruce Jenner uses her penis to piss if she's out in public. I won't bother with the Fappening/TTIP, I don't want the thread to slide completely.
>>
File: moonisms.png (868KB, 1261x2522px) Image search: [Google]
moonisms.png
868KB, 1261x2522px
>>17667573
>bob lazar
LOL
also, his buddy, john lear who believes there's a breathable atmosphere on the moon.

both supported by gullible as fuck george knapp..
>>
Only read a couple posts at top, but it seams a good place to put this....

The Annunaki(Sinners like us, not gods) birthed us from the seed of this world, gave us knowledge of good and evil, right and wrong, a consciousness, prematurely. Tainted this world, us, the apes, with there seed, gave us Sin, Genetic Defect, took from us our diversity, made us all alike, alike to them. Jesus had to die a pure death, with a pure mind, correctly wired, to gain powers of life and death, then he had to prepare a place for use with using his untainted blood, untainted genetics, untainted physical representation of the soul, as a TEMPLATE for what will be accepted into heaven, or even just to have our genetics transplanted elsewhere, given a second chance, and to use as what will cover ourselves with white robes, cover up our genetic defects with his untainted.
>>
>>17667345
i'm not writing an analytic essay for you. Those are examples related to physics. No way i'm researching everything and typing it all up just to show you the science behind it. You can do that yourself
>>
>>17666839
Fuck Occams gay ass Razor

Stupid Shit
>>
File: zecharia-sitchin.jpg (147KB, 380x458px) Image search: [Google]
zecharia-sitchin.jpg
147KB, 380x458px
>>17667592
>The Annunaki
>seems like a good place to put this

any thread is a good place to drop some clay tablet fan fiction.
>>
If start making claims that I worked at Dulce and fucked greys and insectoids is any government going to knock on my door or can I just start cashing the checks from gullible fags?
>>
>>17667345
Actually, in his defense, NASA has started taking a serious look at - no shit - gravatic warp drives.
I think this was in PopSci or something so take it with a grain of kidney stones, but the general idea is that you somehow (fucked if I know the specifics - I'm a biologist, not a physicist) use directed gravitons to make the space directly in front of you more dense, while making the space directly behind you less dense. And while this does have the effect of moving the ship foreward, it also is claimed to locally increase the speed that light is allowed to move within the field... effectively raising the universal speed limit.
Again, keep in mind, you're getting this filtered through my memory of an article I read like 3 years ago. It's gonna sound fucking stupid no matter how valid it is or isn't.
>>
>>17663845
>>17666223
>>17667190
the fact that you're calling out one of the only believable things ever posted on this board as roleplay proves you're a shit poster. Maybe find some edgy atheist board to sound like a faggot on. You're cancer here, shill.
>>
Aliens ARE demons, if you by any chance experience a visit, all you have to do is pray to Jesus, or say his name, the experience (aliens) will go away
>>
>>17669315
I am Islam follower I say Mohammed or Allah's name and they leave instant
>>
>>17669273
You're the cancer.
1. I'm not an atheist

2. Great bait mate

3. It's not really believable
>>
>>17663743
I believe you prince
>>
>>17663897
Except his name is baw maw and not even pronounced like that. His name is Obama. I respect people beliefs and that your Christian, but your reaching dude.
>>
>>17669519
Isn't* baw maw
>>
He was a true patriot
>>
>>17669315

It only works if you have genuine faith though. You could get the same effect by shouting "ODIN!" at them providing you were a devout follower of nordicism. It wouldnt work for a fedora or a non christian. Its all to do with belief and faith.
>>
>>17667579
nice try shill
>>
>>17665359
the speed might not be achieved or beaten. but there are aliens who travel interdimensionally, they have the technology on their ship to go into another dimension and then get back here to they sort of teleport which gets them somewhere faster than lightspeed. but they're not achieving a higher speed with this.
look into dr. steven greer for this. thank me later :)
>>
>>17665368

More to the point, Walton and his brother were already huge alien buffs and he and his logging team were way behind on a job and stood to lose a lot of money unless exceptional circumstances arose, if you hold with the account given here:

ufomedia.blogspot.com/2010/07/sherifs-nephew-claims-travis-walton.html

Additionally, polygraphs are a very American thing: outside of America, most nations consider the polygraph test to be inadmissible as evidence in a court of law, which tells you a bit about how useful they are.
>>
>>17663641
I fucking hate aliens if they even exist. I don't believe he did anything and is lying, but damn, I don't want to believe he is. If a fat fuck such as him can kill 2 pathetic aliens, then I could too. My god- and superiority complex is telling me to think this way. Aliens are beneath humans. They are not advanced, they are pathetic and can be killed just like any evolutionary species. Humans are the peak of evolution, nothing can kill us. Our survival instinct tells us that we have to kill the competiton, and if a pathetic ''advanced'' race wants to even come to out planet, then they will be slaughtered. Humans have to be the rulers of this galaxy, if not the entire universe, in this particular space and time.
>>
>>17663743
Yeah you aren't the only one with this account. The eyewitness testimony proves that aliens are demons, they come from the "stars" and "space" or rather the firmament. They fear the name of Christ because he is the Son of the most powerful spirit
>>
>>17663743
>1 x 666

>2 x 666

>3 x 666

The letter K appears in this script 1,456 times. That's perfectly divisible by 3....KKK appears in this script 486 times!
>>
>>17663743
Why would anyone related to satanism openly wear or do something that could expose them as a satanist?
Pardon my ignorance if the answer is awfully simple and obvious, I don't know much about satanism.
>>
File: 1422037336983.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1422037336983.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>>17663641

Read the title as: " The man that killed 2 alien gays"
>>
I swear.

I am my Gods son and I love him.

One day I'll be on an alien spacecraft and I'll fall to my knees and invoke the name of my God.

And nothing will happen and I will curse /x/ before I'm vaporized by the Grey's who are trying not to laugh.
>>
>>17669184

No, you won't cash any checks, you aren't bred to be famous, therefor you cannot be famous no matter what story you tell, no matter how long and convincingly you tell it.

You'll post to facebook 1000 things and your one dork friend will "like" one thing then you'll grow old, start wearing diapers and die.

Deal with it.
>>
Travis Walton failed the lazy lie detector test.... on live TV
>>
>>17669184
>cashing checks from alien stories
hahaha so delusional. the retardedness the lolskeptic argument is just 8autistic
>>
I think part of satanisms power comes from doing things in the open and people still getting snagged... it makes them cockles and makes the masses out to be fools.. further perpetuating the cycle
>>
>>17671509
You should watch the 'Bullshit!' episode on lie detectors, they're a fraud. basically they work on the premise that they can detect lies, so the person being tested will believe this and admit the truth. The machine is fake itself.
>>
>>17663743
She looks fun. Would have a drink w her.
>>
>>17663718
>>17663739
Worth consideration, I'd say. I mean, the fact that some spiritual entities have bodies the same way human occultists do isn't too farfetched. Wouldn't be surprised if plenty of the demons, spirits and other such shit is astrally projecting aliens. Though I'd also wouldn't say all of them have to be.
>>
>>17664511
>>17673258
That's the thing, demonic entities can actually be plethora of things. Even in the occultism, many traditions underline that often it's not external entities but elements of practicioner's psyche he needs to learn to control and process or they are anthropomorphised perceptions of energies and occult mechanisms simplified by and for the mind of the adept or even used merely as a symbols for said eneries/mechanisms to help with actual operations.

It's believalbe then that certain things like faith or prayers to some personally-perceived deity (again, no matter if such deity is some individual separate from the person's mind or just an expression of certain thoughts, virtues etc) due to their role as personal banishment ritual, work against one's own thoughts and instabilities or even - to a lesser degree - against other beings, if you perceive them as evil and ask opposite force you perceive as good to protect you.

I do believe that many spiritual beings are alive somewhere, which technically would make them aliens. They probably exhibit a whole range of moralities and have varied objectives, though and calling them all demons - at least by the modern, christian definition of the word - would be a stretch.
>>
>>17671217
The son of the Ancient of Days

That is correct our firmament is infested with the Fallen...

Something NASA is very keen to suppress
>>
>>17669836
Wrong ignorant dolt

Calling Odin is just crying out to one of the Fallen Angels

Not going to help
>>
>>17673362
Apparently you're wrong, ignorant dolt. Potentially demonic entities, sometimes somewhat similar to stereotypical gray aliens in looks were banished by practicioners of many different paths, worshipping many different deities. Dunno why, maybe >>17673288 is right or maybe it was all dreams with nightmares taking similar forms (jungian psychology, anyone?).
>>
>>17673514
If they are so called banished by calling to Odin Zeus or Quetzacoatl then it is part of their diabolical deception.

Those are all subjects of Lucifer Prince of the Powers of the Air
>>
Well, ignorant dolt, as uninformed as most dolts without information tend to be, you are less infromed than a horse faced rat. That being said, you are a fool, with the brain of a small, unattractive dog.
>>
>>17669519
That was the phonetic spelling dumbshit I think that anon is a little crazy but he has a good point
>>
File: 1458635376189.jpg (2MB, 1522x2998px) Image search: [Google]
1458635376189.jpg
2MB, 1522x2998px
>>17673362
Source for Odin being a fallen angel?
>>
>>17673552
Google the Divine Council it explains it very well
>>
Sucked my duck, took a shit, sucked Satanism dry via dick hole of God. Jesus and Mohammed are ass grabbing cock smokers. Face the facts, you dickless ox faced ignorant dolt.
>>
>>17663641
phil "bad day for greys" schneider
>>
>>17667559
> someone posts something contributing to the discussion
> better be a sarcastic dickwad for no reason
>>
>>17673578
You mad bro
>>
>>17673560
I'm not seeing the connection most of what I'm finding is Odin as presiding over a council of God's and not a member he's the primary deity where as what your suggesting is he is a member not attacking you or saying your wrong just trying to connect the dots really interested thanks for the info
>>
>>17663860
Usury is one hell of a drug
>>
>>17673633
Kek
>>
>>17673611
And in his house!
On the table where
he eats!

I bet he's eating his
Hungry Mans.
>>
File: 1450410380525.jpg (13KB, 297x169px) Image search: [Google]
1450410380525.jpg
13KB, 297x169px
>>17673647
Yeah.. are you ok? Feeling a little woozy?
>>
>>17663718
yeah, you can say anything is anything, seems like there's not enough room in that christian head
>>
>>17664511
sounds like you talk on the behalf of all those who's experienced this, how do you know it's just in their head, really i want to know. It nags me that people are professing that their opinion is the only valid one.
>>
>>17673536
At this point, onyl results speak. I can claim that if they're banished by the power of Jeebus, it's a part of diabolical deception. Either you are able to prove effectiveness and mechanism of it in comparison with the other, or you're not able to make a decent argument (even in boundaries of already shaky and suspicious topic) and just force, poorly, your religion onto people.
>>
>>17667477
this is a 18+ yo website, kiddo.
>>
>>17673826
No time now.
I must go to
the supermarket.
>>
>>17665402

>white trash working dudes

Cuck detected
>>
>>17663897
and the greek number 666 is sex spelled backwards!!
>>
>>17673611
Gods with a little g.

God appointed them to rule Earth but they became wicked so he will judge them.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 650x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 650x428px
>>17673884
>>
>>17666206
>Bill cooper

This is the faggot that wrote that "Delta force" used a flying saucer with an energy beam during the Iranian hostage rescue attempt back in 79'.

He was a fucking loon.
>>
>>17671217
>demons

Do you know how retarded you sound when you say "demons"?

It's like calling an alligator a "swamp monster".
>>
>>17663842
Phil"4 fingers" schneider
>>
>>17671509
Meaningless.

The one that counted was administered by the state polygraph examiner, and he passed, as he has repeatedly over the years.

>>17671525

A polygraph can be manipulated by both, the examiner, and the subject. A good examiner ensures that the test is neutral, and consistent, so as not to elicit any possible physical results that could be misinterpreted, and they also ensure that the subject is not doing anything that could skew the results. This is why there is a certification process for examiners, as it is supposed to help ensure credible results due to abiding by strict standards.

Back in the 70's, information about the polygraph was not available the way it is today, and the probability that the entire work crew tried, and succeeded, to lie and defeat the polygraph is almost 0%. That crew saw what they say they saw.

The failed polygraph Walton took was more than likely the result of a shitty, biased examiner that intentionally made Walton look like a liar for whatever reason.
>>
>>17665302
>Tier 1
You know that term is cawadooty video game only right. That term isnt used in the military faggot.
>>
>>17671509
Got a link(s) brah? Trying to fact check.
>>
>>17663860
Lucifer isn't the devil you faggot. Educate yourself
>>
>>17669888
They are also not admissible in US courts. They are used by investigators and the government at times, but they are allowed as evidence in a court room.
>>
>>17674297
Sorry. Are not allowed as evidence.
>>
>>17663865
Thats A Ouroboros symbol dumb ass and it was used long before Christianity or "satan" ever was a thing. Used by many cultures around the world Egypt, Greece and India just for starts
>>
>>17671237
damn i bet /pol/ is jealous
>>
>>17663718
No faggot, you are the demons
>>
>>17674039
>I have never been in the military: The post
>>
>>17674314
>The ancient sign for "Live auto-fellatio shows here"
>>
>>17663718
holy shit, that is true. it's more like materialized demons rather than being in flesh suits.
>>
>>17674314
>Long before Satan was ever a thing
>He was in the garden of eden
Checkmate, retard
>>
Phil "Back at it again" Shneider
>>
>>17674437
I get leeched once a week to get rid of the bad blood, which means the demons can't see me.
>>
>>17663739
Well whatas a demon then
>>
>>17665333
Hot pockets
>>
>>17669388
Lol nope if there is a god it's a white man
>>
>>17663752
Looking at chart. Reading names. Feinstein.

>Holy shit
>that's how she does it.
Look man.... No one in her state likes her. Even the hardest core of liberal bootlickers hate her because she isn't even a hypocrite she's just insane, harmfully insane. She's proven that she's completely disconnected from everyone including the people who agree with her politics. I always wondered how the hell she keeps getting reelection when it defies logic that anyone would vote for her.
>>
>>17665337
People travel around the world to probe the feminine asses of thai men. Who's to say first contact won't be sex tourists?
>>
Is this the big dick at Nick?
>>
>>17665917
That's the problem. Our race memory has been so corrupted that we don't know anymore. Based on who you talk to is which side who or what is on.

You have to think about this also: Most of these reflections in human mythology are based on conflicts that occurred thousands of years ago. Like dawn of human history old. The battles between leaders and warriors of these races were remembered by humans who passed them through oral tradition. Basically we started forgetting the realities of these conflicts and the bits and pieces of the stories lingered in racial memory to be recycled by holy men and storytellers.
>>
>>17674446
>believing genesis
Checkmate retard
>>
>>17671268

They are proud of it.

They've been told that when God/Jesus returns in some way, he will abdicate the earth to Satan. They think they are worshipping the right guy.

They've been taught that God judged Satan too harshly and plans on forgiving Satan and letting him and his followers rule the Earth.
>>
Phil "Man these Americans believe any old bullshit" Schneidycunt.

Have to say.. I'm not a fan.
>>
>>17675202
Yeeeeeeah ok
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.