[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Nazi Regime's horrible use of human subjects for experiments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_n8vka5yFOR1rcn3dyo1_500.jpg (74KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8vka5yFOR1rcn3dyo1_500.jpg
74KB, 500x750px
The Nazi Regime's horrible use of human subjects for experiments is something well-documented and described in archives and history books. A lesser know, but notable note was their strange interest in the occult. The merging of these two aspects of history is something very much less talked about and obscure.

There have been hints of these events and even documents thereof by people of military rank and those in academia. However, because of it being particularly dangerous to the public, even today, this material is essentially impossible to find. An undercover investigator in the 70s, retrieved some of the information and reels.

A great number of the experiments involved stolen sacred texts of the countries they conquered. In several films, strange use of animals were involved. One reel showed children being sewn into several hooved animals as the family were forced participants. As the child suffocated, the film shows the Nazi soldiers breaking the arms and legs of the family to resemble those of an animal. Another presented women with oversized stomachs giving birth to animal fetuses with hands. Similarly, animals would slowly have children with deformed bodies and faces leave them.

Demonology, as trite as it might sound to modern culture, was a focal point as well. Several photos and reels showed those who were "possessed" do certain tasks then. At first, a primary symbol was carved into the chest, the subject would often proceed to write sigils and unknown languages on the walls. Early tasks involve "eating" things such as live animals, sharp objects, family, etc.
>>
Go on...
>>
>>17660942

The scientists would gradually distend the jaws, mouths, and stomachs to see how much they could give to the supposed demon. Other experiments were involved with demons that drove them to self-cannibalism and yet more cases of becoming animal-like, taking on the appearance of an insect. With the nature of "demons" gradually causing the human experiments to take on grotesque, animal-like forms, there was eventually a catalog for the animals, like a zoo or livestock. Catalogs involved images of the so-called animals who were skeletal but still maintained human body parts: insects, birds, horned animals, rats, sea-creatures, etc.
>>
>>17660996

The strangest of all of the experiments involved the construction of a temple for the Nazi elite. They slowly went about a process of the bodies of countless villages elongated by the bones and flesh, as well with animals and all of their waste and fluids, transforming as strange building material. Some parts of the walls died instantly, others were fed constantly. It was akin to catacombs of bones, only forced to live. They had animals from their zoo as entertainment, beasts of burden, and work animals.

Eventually, the war started coming to an end, and the armies of the other side ceased these operations. They were only able to capture a few of the doctors and experiments. The others fled one way or another.
>>
Please go on fascinating...
>>
>>17661022

(all I got for now, may write more occult spooks)
>>
>>17661028
>Nazis
baka desu senpai
>>
Gonna nap for a lil bit. Some sources on this would be interesting.
>>
>>17661090
someone mention fucked up experiment films on deepweb, bw and grainy
>>
Nazis interest in the occult was titular at best. It has been over sensationalized in media and literature. In reality it was just vague mysticism with some nordic paganism thrown in
>>
>>17661229
As far as the official history goes.

Remember that part of operation paperclip was to erase the records of nazi scientists like Mengele.

Nobody calls Von braun a war criminal cause he took us to the Moon.

But he was.
>>
Is OP 9mother9horse9eyes of the Flesh Interface series on Reddit, by any chance?
>>
>>17661524
>9mother9horse9eyes

no, but one of the doctors moved to the UK and raised a family. he was quite proud of a son and his super 8's for school
>>
Color me curios.

How can I read the results of the research done by the nazi scientists?

I been wanting to read them for a while cause that's some cutting edge research that can't be repeated, same with the research done by unit 731 in China.
>>
>>17661545

people, even those not at all involved, have countless dreams and visions of being experimented on and animal headed beings

>>17661528
>>
Those Nazis were really bad guys. They killed over 6 million of the 2.9 million jews that were in Europe at the time.
>>
>>17661652
Do I have to solve and ARG now?

I suck at those, I'm even banned for the godlike forums.

I just wanted to read some research.
>>
>>17660942
Bump
>>
bump for interest

I hope you've got more material to research OP, and sources if possible.
>>
>the Nazi Regime's horrible use of human subjects for experiments

Oy vey lad
>>
>>17661687
DELETE THIS YOU ANTI SEMITIC GOY!
>>
>>17663112
The war it's referring to is World War I, which was still being fought when this article was published.
>>
Go on please.
>>
>no sources

>some anon actually wrote this out on his own

Think the disturbed one is you OP. Hitler's been dead for a long ass time.
>>
>>17660942
It still goes on today just in more subversive ways
The crazy houses today are being used to oppress people who know the Truth and have Faith.
Instead of putting them in Nazi camps where they gas them and kill them they now force them to take "medication" which actually slowly kills the patient, while giving them life-ruining side-effects.

In addition to this, if you know about the zombies, they will often force you to get blood draws to literally take your life away from you, because they are dead and need our energy to survive.
>>
Which cultures are those in question?
>>
>>17660942
Honestly I think the only place I ever really heard about the Nazis interest in the Occult is in video games like Person 2. I wish this aspect would be brought up more frequently.
>>
Lol it's like you guys never played Wolfenstein.

Srsly tho, Wewelsburg had a room with a big black sun in its middle. Pic related.

But you know whats funny? I bet these experiments never stopped after the war, in fact they even expanded, but now those people know how to hide it better.
>>
>>17664222
Ä S T H E T I K
>>
File: hellboy.jpg (51KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
hellboy.jpg
51KB, 800x450px
>>17664206
baka
>>
>>17664243
I wish they had made a third Hellboy film,damnit,think they plans to but reception fucked it over
Anyone know if there are books about this kind of stuff?(Not Hellboy stuff I know it has comics,thread topic stuff)
>>
>>17660942
Numerous things appear to be well documented but really aren't worth the harddrive space they take up.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.