[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WITNESSING A PAST LIFE Hi guys. I am not a regular user for 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

WITNESSING A PAST LIFE
Hi guys. I am not a regular user for 4chan but i need some explanation for that shit.

Has someone ever dreamed about something so weird, like being in another time and living another life, or having the feeling of witnessing that life? I have had that sort of dream before but this time it's different. Every time i dream about being another person i try to remember something, anything a word or a place so i can search for it, and between the time when i am in my dream and the time that i start being conscious i forget the thing that i was trying to remember. Now i've got something from a nightmare that i had recently. It's a book about something called boheme . This is from the last moment of my dream when i was talking to somebody, and he told me that he got inspired by that book and another one (i don't remember its title), and he also gave me something else that i don't remember.
So we were basically some rich people who were dressing and living like the poor on the streets, fighting each other with knifes (Got a lot of scars from it), but we had like this laboratory at home where we were making researches about skin regeneration and every time i got in a fight and got back home i go to a sort of a machine and after that my skin would become new and without scars. I am not even joking it seemed so real...

By the way, i searched for the word boheme, it seems like it was a lifestyle in the 19th century lived by rich people who wanted to live like the poor. And from what i remember yes that shit's accurate i was living like a poor in my dream but i had this weird laboratory in my house with scientists doing experiments and shit... And the guy who showed me a book it was a friend of mine who i fight with. I don't remember anything about him or where all of this took place but one thing I'm sure of is that it wasn't a fucking dream. Please can someone who knows about this explain to me wtf is going on and if i need to worry about this ?
>>
>>17660280
I've witnessed multiple past lives through dreams, meditation and memory

I can remember some stuff as clearly as if they were memories from this life, but they feel completely different and I'm someone else

I've never been able to draw specific information like that but just like fragments of memories or happenings

Also I saw someone once that looked exactly like my older sister in a past life once and my current gf looks a lot like someone I knew

In my past life I was maybe Dutch or German and I was a girl who died of cancer in her early 20's.
I looked slightly goth but I wasn't depressed.

A few specific memories are me driving on the highway to the beach in an old bmw with who i'm assuming was my boyfriend. I remember having like eurodance playing on the radio and seeing beachballs and noodles in the back seat.

also pretty sure i was a lifeguard
>>
>>17660364
obvious troll is far too obvious...
>>
>>17660567
I'm literally not trolling
>>
>>17660587
So you say that you couldn't be able to draw specific information, yet you are describing very well what you saw. You see why it's hard for me to believe you? When that shit happens to you it's very hard to remember anything when you start to get conscious and wake up from your dream
>>
>>17660280
nigga look like caitlyn jenner
>>
I've dreamed about places I don't know and people I've never seen, and I'm not "me" in these dreams.
I always cry when I think of them.
>>
>>17661627
Kek
>>
First keep a pen and paper on nightstand so when you wake right that shit down right away. Maybe set alarm 5 minutes earlier to give time for that put it into your routine.

Second not every dream will have meaning you can break down. Some could be a wishful plot to a movie you watched. Some could be a goal manifesting. So dig into it before you think its past life.

If you get that heavy feeling it was past life. Then your only answers for it will come in dream form.

This takes work and time. But the more aware you are of yourself and thoughts. You can decipher your dreams better.

Good luck anon
>>
>>17662129
Write*
>>
File: picrelated.jpg (27KB, 736x313px) Image search: [Google]
picrelated.jpg
27KB, 736x313px
>>17660280
>>17660364
Like everybody I typically have trite, nonsensical dreams.
but one night, about four years ago now, I experienced a bizarrely vivid dream that I actually woke up from, emotionally exhausted, and even a bit depressed. All because it was so jarringly vivid. I'm fully aware how much of a cheesy early 00's sci-fi movie script it sounds, btw.

This bizarre dream started with me arguing with a fat, three-piece-suited man aged about 60, in what appeared to be an expensive, oak decorated office, with a giant silver cog behind his desk. he looked a bit like Winston Churchill. In this dream, I had a sense that I worked for this man, he was technically my boss, though I wasn't much further bellow him in rank. I felt an intense anger towards him. right in my gut. I felt like I was trying to appeal to his better nature, even though I knew he had none.
I remember him finally telling me something with a grin, and showing me a piece of paper. The son of a bitch had given me some final answer. "They are not people, they are my property. My machines. They have NO rights."

The next scene of this eerily cinematic dream found me stood in a grimy, grungy metal warehouse, with what appeared to be thousands of naked people, all standing perfectly still and in uniform formation, with their heads bowed down, and their eyes mostly closed.
I felt a strong sense of panic, something wrong was about to happen, or already was happening.
Before I could notice anything else, the fat man appeared, barging past me with a guilty laugh, fastening his shirt buttons.
I decided to jog down the direction he came from, past thousands of these paralyzed, motionless naked people. My heart began to race, and I got an adrenaline rush.
and then I saw her.
>>
File: closestResemblanceToFatGuy.jpg (41KB, 640x392px) Image search: [Google]
closestResemblanceToFatGuy.jpg
41KB, 640x392px
>>17662554
(cont.)

A girl. brunette, who looked about my own age at the time (early twenties) She was lying face down, her hair was dishevelled, she was shivvering, and twitching.
The fat man had raped her, violently, just to demonstrate for me the contempt he has for his "property".
But I knew she was not the mindless appliance he said she was. She was conscious. She was aware. She was a fucking person. They all were, these manufactured people tightly packed and lined up in their thousands. The fat man was ignorant to the truth, because it was inconvenient for him.

I sat there and cradled this poor fucking girl in my arms, this lovely delicate little thing, telling her it was going to be all right. My heart was bleeding for her. (it sounds meodramatic, but this is what I felt, it was very dramatic)
She was still shaking, and she said something to the effect of " I am his property, he has the right to do what he wants".
and at this point, my eyes welled up, they felt really hot, and I told her, "No. You are a person."
my feelings turned from sadness and melancholy to anger, and my head was swimming with thoughts of starting some kind of revolution, to change the order of things, that I might liberate these... conscious beings, these manufactured people whom I was certain deserved human rights.

I woke up after this. I cried, and
I was shaken for days. I didn't sleep, I hardly ate. I wanted to go back to that dream, so that I could help those androids. that's when I fell into this lethargic depression, I'd lost all enthusiasm for this reality.
>>
File: 1460090306409.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1460090306409.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>17662558
(cont.)

I consider myself reasonably level headed, I'd say my logical explenation to this bizarre phenomenon was, that it was just a particularly vivid dream. Nothing more, nothing less.
After a few drinks, though, I'd tell you it was a glimpse of the future. That perhaps the dream was a significant moment on humanities timeline, and for whatever reason, i'd been shown a glimpse of it.
The sad truth is, we don't understand dreams. Why we have them, or what they mean. We have lots of theories, for sure. But that's it: they're just theories. One day, probably after our lifetime, I like to think we'll have a better understanding of dreams.

I also like to think whoever I was in that dream will oversee a great revolution, and liberate the manufactured people, so that they have the opportunity to love and be loved.
>>
File: 1311834126940.jpg (721KB, 1150x853px) Image search: [Google]
1311834126940.jpg
721KB, 1150x853px
>>17660364
>I've witnessed multiple past lives through dreams, meditation and memory
same, you're probably pretty gifted otherwise as well. most of the past lives for me are relatively recent though I did recover a fragment from ancient mesopotamia, and these are without actually 'trying'. I could force the issue but I get the feeling like I shouldn't.
>>
I had a dream where I enjoyed bbw
>>
File: tumblr_n6hp2xx1rc1s3o3dro1_1280.jpg (198KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6hp2xx1rc1s3o3dro1_1280.jpg
198KB, 1000x666px
>>17665207
You can dream it i'am live'n it!
>>
>>17660280
I once saw alternate lives. Like all the ways my life could have turned out. Was on a lot of mescaline at the time though.
>>
I've had a few. One in particular stuck with me though, I had it when I was 8

>i'm in my late 50s or 60s
>i'm driving up a drive way towards a fair size mansion
>some light fog all around and some very nice old trees everywhere, area looks very european
>get out of my car and it's a mercedes from the 50s (i found out the car years later after seeing it in some movie)
>go inside my house and up to the study
>its one of those classic large libraries with a staircase
>there's a desk at the far end and a large window
>i pour a glass of bourbon and look out the window
>i turn to my desk and set the drink down, i'm about to sit down
>i then clutch at my chest and fall down
>wake up

I can only figure it was a past life or maybe someone else's life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.