[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any evidence to support the claim that paranormal entities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1460703091201.png (520KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
1460703091201.png
520KB, 500x558px
Is there any evidence to support the claim that paranormal entities even exist outside of the confines of our own constructed realities? Is there a way to accurately test that any of this can be repeated? I am trying to find evidence that we are not all just loons looking for our next fright fix.

We often discuss beings of the paranormal, but is there a way to encounter any, that doesn't involve being sleep-deprived, or lacking other natural resources?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17659889
No.

It's personal and subjective, any attempt at trying to understand that which cannot be verified(or disproved) then it must be laid to rest as another failed hypothesis.

Saying that, I've experienced some things, it's funny because the connections to the paranormal are as plain as the nose on your face, but naturally ignored while you exist in this reality(just like your nose!).

But yeah, NDE's are as close as you'll get.
>>
>>17659892
Thought as much.
>>
Snobs have started coming to the conclusion that since everyone has different beliefs, that those beliefs only work for that person.

Persecution is our reality. So what you see and hear, is really what you see and hear.

What we need to find out is how to access that belief, and make it reality. I think Dreamscape might have something to do with that. It's infinite. It's not controlled unless you want it to be. It's what you believe.

When you die, your brain let's out a chemical that makes you dream. What if "eternal sleep" is real? What if while you are dying, your brain locks you I an infinite dream?

What connects dreams and reality? Us. So I ask you, how do we connect us? How do we connect this belief?
>>
That's a very tricky question anon, but to make it short, the paranormal and its manifestation are just events that are external to our reality (what we can percieve), it seems that not everyone is "sensible enough" to ever have a foot in that, because it does not arise from the semantic mind (the intellect, logic, etc), but from other "senses", like intuition.

So yeah, it happens on an individual scale in most cases. We're talking about the next step here of human evolution, the development of higher brain capacities and perceptions. That's why only a few of us only get chaotic signals that make them appear like fools when they tell their stories.

If you're interested in the subject, check Robert Anton Wilson's Prometheus Rising. Very interesting and opening read.
>>
>>17659907
Thank you anon, I will give it a read when I can.
>>
>>17659889
>Is there any evidence to support the claim that paranormal entities even exist outside of the confines of our own constructed realities?
No, because we've constructed ALL of what we call "reality".
>>
Depends what you see yourself. Some people can write presence off as something else. Good for them. Most rogue entities feed off fear
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.