[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, /out/sider here. I posted this one on our board yesterday,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 25

File: Front.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Hey /x/, /out/sider here. I posted this one on our board yesterday, but I realized that /x/ is the only place anyone's gonna hear me out.

So, I'm a big history buff/hiker, and I've spent the past week or so exploring old colonial roads in New England. Found some cool stuff puttering around with a metal detector- old coins, relics, and pic related.

Ever since I took this thing home, I've had a really uneasy feeling, like there's constantly other people in the room. It gets worse every time I look at this thing.

The reason I'm taking this issue here, however, is that I've put this little thing in at least a half dozen different locations, yet I always end up finding it on the floor at the foot of my bed. Nobody else lives with me, and I haven't touched the damn thing.

I guess my question is, can anyone tell me what the hell this is? I found it on a colonial road, like I said. It's heavy, like lead, and was about 11 inches underground.
>>
File: Back.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Back.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Here's the back of it. I'm a skeptical guy, I don't buy into paranormal shit, but I'm seriously at a loss here. Please, if anyone here has any sort of familiarity with this kind of thing, speak up
>>
QUICK, GET RID OF IT. WHENEVER SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENS OP USUALLY DIES OR VANISHES TO NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD GET RID OF IT THIS IS NO JOKE THAT THING IS FUCKING DANGEROUS BUT QUICKLY DESCRIBE THE FEELINGS AND SYMPTOMS
>>
>>17658039
...okay, now can I get any actual advice? Like, anyone familiar with the style of the carving, or any reason this would be on an early 18th century road?
>>
File: very_distrurbiung.jpg (275KB, 1271x964px) Image search: [Google]
very_distrurbiung.jpg
275KB, 1271x964px
OMG
>>
Ask a priest.
I don't care if you're agnostic, not religious
Ask a priest, rabbi, or whatever of whatever religion you were raised in. Say you've never been superstitious but you believe your own eyes, and this thing is moving on it's own. Tell him how you found it, and do whatever the guy says. Worse case scenario he takes it off your hands and thinks you're insane.
>It's got a nice ass though.
>>
File: noononono.jpg (112KB, 1023x602px) Image search: [Google]
noononono.jpg
112KB, 1023x602px
>>17658068
>>
File: wheelINSIDEawheel.jpg (148KB, 875x778px) Image search: [Google]
wheelINSIDEawheel.jpg
148KB, 875x778px
>>
>>17658068
>>17658075

Seriously, I don't want this thing around me anymore, but I can't hide it, and I CAN'T bring my self to get rid of it. Making me crack up over it isn't helping

>>17658071
I don't know any priests, and I doubt that some old white guy who went to private school and read an old book a bunch of times is gonna be able to help me
>>
Not really, but most clay shit ive seen and heard of is fucking haunted to shit. just fucking advice from sane person who wants you to live and not because of some dumbass clay thing. now describe the feeling so the rest of 4chan can help.
>>
>>17658095
Now its obvious you need to get rid of it. i don't recommend destroying it or some shit because that would release the spirits.
>>
>>17658095
No seriously. Priests are good people man, Worse Case Scenerio, Man, Worse Case Scenario would be he says a few calming words and take it off your hands. Now will ya look up the closest church of whatever religion your folks had and tell him what happened.
>>
>>17658101
Fair enough:

So, I'll catch the shapes of things moving around in adjacent rooms, and hear shuffling sounds, like someone dragging leather across a carpet. When I'm relaxing, I'll get that textbook "being watched" feeling that everyone always talks about, but I never really knew what they meant until now.

When I'm holding the thing, like in the pic, I get this "zap" feeling. If you've ever closed your eyes in a car as the sun shines through trees on the side of the road and gotten that jolt, it's similar to that
>>
I am with anon17658116 on this. ok anon thanks for the info we need it if you want to survive this because that motherfucker is probably cursed or something. got any forms of footage? document for us and record it in case of weird shit happening.
>>
>>17658116
I'll look one up, and give it a shot. Not many other options. In the meantime, can anyone give me a hand with identifying this thing? An era, or something?
>>
Reminds me of the Easter Island heads. something Aztec i presume.
>>
It's covered in dirt, by the way; when I first brought it back, I tried scrubbing it, rinsing it, boiling it, even left it in olive oil. It just won't come clean.

It looks like a uniform gray color underneath all that, though.
>>
Its like a Inca artifact but at the same time Green like something from a Aztec.
>>
Ok.
>>
>>17658150
>>17658142
See, I have my doubts about it being Aztec or Inca. Neither of them really worked in lead (which I suspect this is by the weight, though it should have a whiter patina if it was), and how would it have gotten all the way up to New England?

Caribbean has crossed my mind a couple times, but same issue.
>>
Record the effects right now please.
>>
>>17658165
Tried that already, can't pick 'em up. That's what bothers me the most; if someone else came over, would they even see/hear anything at all?
>>
Ok. so we pretty much are clueless i guess. (Probably just me)

also i am saying like record a video.
>>
Does anyone recognize the pose as anything significant? And I don't mean that fuckin' Pepe from the other thread
>>
I Don't know, probably not.
>>
File: B5053_org_z.jpg (93KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
B5053_org_z.jpg
93KB, 1500x1500px
OP, I don't think it's much but I am interested in your sculpture for personal and religious reasons.

Among pieces I have recently ordered, I would like to offer you this in exchange for your find:
19th Century Carved and Painted Wood Horse Head Sculpture on Iron Base
>Pic Related

I can pay for shipping or if you live in North America, I can fly out within a week.

Leave a business email address if you wish to procede.
>>
OP Just take the money. get rid of it.
>>
>>17658181
Nobody's taking it away from me
>>
>>17658181
Priestguy from before here, This guy's offering money for an obviously haunted object. I could have sworn that was a deux ex machina to some cheesy TV show horror episode.
>>
>>17658172
Why not try it out?I see no reason to rush getting rid of it,could all be in your head.Any history of mental illness in your family,any odd shit happen in your house,etc?
>>
File: 1460066074564-x.jpg (114KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460066074564-x.jpg
114KB, 717x960px
>>17658191
I really would like to aquire it, actually.
>>
File: inca_artifacts_1.jpg (33KB, 350x395px) Image search: [Google]
inca_artifacts_1.jpg
33KB, 350x395px
This is a Inca Artifact.
>Pic Related

(Also OP WTF that shit is probably haunted)
>>
Thats what it reminded me of.
>>
>>17658197
No history of mental illness, no weird happenings in the house, nothing until I brought that thing back
>>
I insist on taking it off your hands and with it, your worries. If monetary compensation is what you seek, OP, it can also be arranged.
>>
>tiny statue of a women, that looks to be Celtic
>It must be haunted
Either document it moving or dunk it in holy water and put a salt ring around it.
>>
>>17658201
Don't do it op! This guy wants to assemble the diamond of zynthos!!!
>>
You know, depending on the material, it looks like a fertility goddess, Native American. Maybe Mohawk tribe. Know any reservations nearby?
>>
So ITS FUCKING OBVIOUS YOU SHOULD BURY BACK WHERE YOU FOUND IT.
>>
DON'T DO IT OP!!! HE WILL SUMMON A COSMIC PEPE!!!!! DON'T SELL IT!!!!
>>
Hey OP, put the thing in a ziplock bag, make sure its zipped, place the bag in a small confinement such as a cardboard tube, duct tape the ends, place that tube in a larger box and make note of where you leave the box. If thing stays in box long enough you are safe to dispose of box. If thing is at end of bed check box. If the box looks like it has burn marks or the ziplock bag is melted at all, you will probably die soon. Good luck fella.
>>
You could take it to a museum OP,see if anyone important will look at it.They might be able to tell you what it is,show you related peices to see if you get the same vibe and just maybe if there are legends about it or peices like it
>>
Give me your name OP. We can work something out. You'll be happier without this burdern.
>>
>>17658223
As a matter of fact, the Mohawk and Metacomet have lived nearby for centuries. But the material is off.

>>17658221
This is America. As in, other side of the world America
>>
>>17658232
YEAH FUCK THAT GUY,HE'LL TRADE YOU SOMETHING WITH WORSE SHIT AFFILIATED WITH IT,LIKE A HAUNTED DILDO OR ANTIQUE MAY-MAY
>>
Hehe. true, we were all being fucktards when a museum could of did the work for us.
>>
>>17658125
Congrats it's got an attachment of some sort. Sounds like whatever is attached to the idol (I guess?) is slowly building up its strength/energy/whatever.
If it's by your bed every morning odds are its trying to pull energy from you as you sleep.
Seriously, get rid of it. It's not worth the risk of your life turning into an insomnia riddle story of crazy. Take it to where you found it or similar location and bury it. Then get a white sage bundle light it and walk it around your house so you can have your place smudged and clean.
>>
KILLITWITHFIREBEFOREITLAYSEGGS
>>
OP listen to us. We can take this problem away from you. We need your location.
>>
>>17658243
>>17658235
Sounds like a plan, I'll just stroll into the nearest museum and ask the customer service clerk to look at a broken statue I found in the ground 20 minutes away
>>
>>17658240
Other side of the world?Well yes,but New England was flooded with EU immigrants of all sorts,could've belonged to one of them
>>
OP WHAT IS YOUR LOCATION?
>>
Its kind of obvious he is going to kill you over it or something. just go with the museum choice quick before Shadymcgimme fuckin kills you,
>>
I found something like this once except it was a horse. It was in a parking lot with white rocks in New England as well. IDK about the age but when I found it I was like 10. I have since lost it.
>>
>>17658254
You can ask tour guides as well,compare it to exhibits too
>>
Well that sucks.
>>
>>17658240
Tell me where do you think new England colonists came from?

Put together the evidence and you can deduce
The proportions are not consistent with Indian sculpting.
It's size indicates it's availability to be carried.
It is of a female form which is not indicative of a Christian sculpture, and to lewd to be a Catholic depiction of the virgin mary.
Thus the most likely origin is a Celtic or another native British isles creator either being or copying a pre-Christian British isles art style.
>>
For the area you found it and the assumed time period, my first guess is a jacked up lead Toy Soldier from the position of the arms. Most of it being eroded away or broken off over time.

Might be youve got someone dragging bodies around your place.
>>
>>17658274
Thanks Sherlock Holmes.
>>
>>17658283
Why would a toy soldier be naked? It's not like it would have had separate clothes to dress it up in
>>
What state did you find it in?
>>
COUGH G.I JOE COUGH
>>
>>17658292
Probably faded details.
>>
>>17658283
Dude. Look at the hip to waist ratio and the position of the upper arm covering the nipples.
It is clearly a woman.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-04-16-39-03.png (555KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-04-16-39-03.png
555KB, 540x960px
Get yourself a tuperware container with lid...put the green figurine in the tuperware and put lid on...tape shut or crazy glue...go nuts! Get yourself a camera ...place camera where the figurine keeps appearing. ..place tuperware outside ..in your car or mailbox if it will fit...or basement ,attic and hit record and wait...upload results to YouTube and the come here and post a link
>>
>>17658330
>>17658234

I'm on it. Let's see where this goes.
>>
>>17658029
If an evil spirit is involved, then you have to show who's the boss. Stick the statue between your ass checks and march through your home yelling "Fuck off demon!"
>>
>Demon Invades Through ButtHole
>>
>>17658029
stop getting wasted and regretting throwing it away, and dropping it by your bed black out shit fucked
>>
>>17658345
Where we at now, my dude? Remember to update us.
>>
post it on ebay and let the guy buy it off of you right away. Than ship it to him. He seems like a good guy
>>
>>17658432
No real rush OP,take some pictures if you do seal it up
>>
>>17658372
sounds like a good horror movie plot to me
>>
Totem must burry
>>
Is op dead
>>
>>17658645
OP always dies
>>
File: 7ZTR5Yq.gif (746KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
7ZTR5Yq.gif
746KB, 500x269px
>>17658769
Yep,we're pretty hospice staff here,just adversely trying to save or screw over people like OP
>>
>>17658800
*pretty MUCH hospice staff
>>
>>17658039
I have a troll-doll that induces troll-doll based nightmares. I haven't tried to get rid of it, but when I face it away from me it doesn't give off the effect. So just try putting up against a wall, butt facing outwards.
>>
Coat your floor in flour. See if it teleports/flies or if it drags itself across the floor.
>>
Its a female figure. The style feels like 18th century italian. French figures from that period were always very full figured, while italian were round but more slender.

Its not a doll. The pose is too artistic for it to be a toy. Its too large to be a decoration. What is it made from? The coloration makes me think bronze. Did you detector classify it as a certain metal?
>>
File: idiot.gif (600KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
idiot.gif
600KB, 200x200px
>>17658029
coming to /x/ for actual advice?
>>
>>17658029
>I took it home
>I've put this little thing in at least half a dozen locations
>I haven't even touched the damn thing.
Wait what?
>>
Metal toy soldier. You can see his arms were in position to be holding, what was most likely a flag or rifle.

I'd assume the feminine looking figure is due to the corrosion of it's painted on, and probably once a lot thicker "clothing."
>>
>>17659798
>>17658307
>>17658292
Why are people so convinced it isn't a female though?Doesn't look like it's a toy soldier to me,or that it was holding anything
>>
>>17659793
/x/ has gems here and there, faggot.
>>
>>17659847
Might represent the fertile divine mother.
>>
>>17659847
Because it's a tiny figurine from New England with it's arms in a ready position, that many soldiers used in the day while positioning themselves in a formation.

If he found it in a forest in Germany, maybe I could see it being a skinny Venus of Willundorf. But he found it in New England. It also looks to be made out of brass.

Brass/Copper was a pretty common metal for making toys. Most toys made of metal, in little figurine form were very expensive boy's toys. I.e.....not likely to be a female figure.
>>
>>17658029
Well, why don't you just get rid of it, then? Do you need to "believe in" something to justify throwing it out if you have no use for it in the first place?
>>
File: ssssss.png (351KB, 481x508px) Image search: [Google]
ssssss.png
351KB, 481x508px
>>17659849
Yup.... like you....
either way OP your story doesn't make sense
>>
>>17660021
and you desu.
>>
Could it be a venus figurine?
>>
>>17658800
the real secret of nimh
>>
File: 1439668042885.jpg (88KB, 780x413px) Image search: [Google]
1439668042885.jpg
88KB, 780x413px
Bump,hoping OP will deliver
>>
>>17658029
Carry it in your pocket everyday, no matter where you go and ejaculate on it everynight, make sure to consume a bit of the semen. After 6 days of doing this, bury it at least 3 feet under ground in a jar packed with feces.
>>
File: il_570xN.245274640.jpg (65KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.245274640.jpg
65KB, 480x640px
DAMN YOU TIKI IDOL DAMN YOU TO HELL
>>
The real mystery is what happened to OP's pinky?
>>
>>17658029
Have you tried cumming on it?
>>
>>17658125
Great car description man
I get that too!
>>
The doll and you need to come to a gentleman's agreement.
>>
>>17658254
Why the fuck not? Just say you're interested and were wondering if therr might be a resident around who knows about this shit. Fuck, I'd do that even if the statue wasn't spoopy - you said you were a history buff, faggot.

>OP comes and asks for help
>/x/ offers sane, rational advice
>OP can't do it because he's too autistic to approach strangers
>>
File: il_570xN.424745895_dvf6.jpg (28KB, 570x419px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.424745895_dvf6.jpg
28KB, 570x419px
>>17658029
My money is on antique lead soldier, bet you could even find the exact pose if you searched images long enough.
>>
File: cff.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65KB, 625x626px
>I'm a skeptical guy, I don't buy into paranormal shit

'If I say this they will think my thread is legit'

See this where you gave it away op
>>
File: lovelylovely.jpg (106KB, 736x1074px) Image search: [Google]
lovelylovely.jpg
106KB, 736x1074px
>>17659774
seconding this
I think it looks like bronze, it is common for casting and has a greenish patina but the patina can be varied

You can check out some nice pictures of bronze patinas from this exhibition:
http://www.nga.gov/content/ngaweb/exhibitions/2015/power-and-pathos.html

One reason it doesn't look especially old is the free arm, that's harder to make than an arm against a body (think cycladic figurines)... Colonial period sounds legit though it could be newer.

Lovely find... sorry to hear you think it is haunted.

If I was in your place I might make a pretty shrine outside, a circle with some nice stones and a pretty plant, perhaps it would be happier back in the elements and under the moon, and then you could still admire her.
>>
found the fucking head of this thing, OP. Maybe that's what she wants.
>>
>>17663594
She'll get a new head one way or another.
>>
>>17658029
>>17658033
Hotgluing it will turn you into a god.
>>
>>17658033
sage your house dude
>>
>>17658274
What are you doing on 4chan Mr. Holmes?
>>
>>17661715
Kek'd
>>
>>17658029

Looks like it used to have a sword on its hip on the right side.
>>
tfw it is obv an army figure and op just has been smoking alot of pot, hence the paranoia.

Honest advice though, just bury it where you found it, the end. Not like you want it. Or donate it to a haunted museum place.
>>
>>17658029
OP, go and bury it exactly where you found it. the energy coming from it is too strong to and should not be in your or anybody eles possesion. i also imagine it was not an accident it being buried despite however long its been there. put it back into the earth securly, 11inches. all strange occurances around you in 9 days. stay outside alot, bewith nature especially over the course of these 9 days
>>
>>17658029
Op, you don't want to ask how to get rid of it, you want to ask how to abuse it's power.
>>
Just get a damn camera! and get it on film ...post results !
>>
>>17658029
Pics of the coins, OP?
>>
>>17658164
Might be roman. Perhaps a keepsake from a vacation.
>>
File: 666.png (22KB, 152x56px) Image search: [Google]
666.png
22KB, 152x56px
>>17658068
>>17658075
>>17658094
now this is where shit gets interesting
>>
it's just a toy corroded by the elements retard
stop roleplaying
>>
>>17658029
You're freaking yourself out.

Archaeologist here who has studied Native American culture.

They made little figurines like this for "fertility". It's Indian porn.
>>
>>17665660
bump for satanic pepe. i would get rid of that shit op
>>
>>17658029
HOTGLUE IT
>>
>>17667470
what is this meme
>>
>>17666870
Coming from a people that made and sold these kinds of things the style isn't local to this continent. You must not be much of an archeologist because this looks nothing like Injun sculpture.

It actually looks more like a broken figurine of Lilith. It's definitely not Native. That being said I would pawn it off on someone else.
>>
>>17667586
Semen
>>
this is actually pretty hot

nice feminine figure with curves

just needs a head
>>
File: brady_bunch_hawaii.jpg (82KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
brady_bunch_hawaii.jpg
82KB, 500x250px
>>17661964
>>
>>17658029
I looked around and found this:

>Ancient Roman. Solid bronze statue of a nude Venus, the goddess of love, beauty, sex, fertility, prosperity and victory. Standing on a ball atop a pedestal base. Green patina. 100 BC (6” x 1 ½”)

Pose looks kinda like in the picture.
>>
OP here is your chance to do something kool.. try at your own risk
1) obtain dmt
2) smoke dmt with said substance in the room
3) meet the spirit attached to the statue
they call dmt the spirit molecule because you meet/see the spirits which are close by, this statue most likely has the spirit of a really old human attached to it.. so smoke the dmt and report back plz!
>>
File: Statue-of-goddess-Aphrodite.jpg (28KB, 310x804px) Image search: [Google]
Statue-of-goddess-Aphrodite.jpg
28KB, 310x804px
>>17669224
Looks like you've found yourself a headless fertility goddess, OP. If it's haunted or not is another question.
>>
>>17669258
The real question is
Where's op?
>>
>>17669371
Probably abandoned the thread after successfully trolling /x/ again.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 260x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 260x414px
It's an ancient fossilised gummy Venus de milo
>>
>>17658222
Can you explain the reference
>>
I thnk you should give it to someone else an sometime later ask if the sama thing happened
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
That there son is a scare crows dick
>>
>>17658142
he said, knowing nothing about aztec arts
besides, the easter island heads were not created by aztecs, you dingus
>>
>>17658205
don't look similar, not same materials
idiot
>>
It's dat boi
>>
bullshit. you didn't find that. If you did just sell it for a couple thousand dollars.You'll get that easy
>>
>>17658116
>Priests are good people man
I saw spotlight and you're full of shit
>>
>>17667769
It's almost certainly some shitty Birth of Venus lawn ornament from like 100 years ago
>>
>>17658054
it just looks like regular neoclassical stuff that was big in that era. purely decorative, could have been attached to just about anything. take it to a local museum.
>>
>>17674765
Sell it and buy several Chicken Royales.
>>
>>17659860
>>17662251
The pose is not really toy soldier-ish. The hands are pressed against the body with no lumps to represent something it's interacting with. Often, toy soldiers with no weapons are reaching into a pocket, bag or something.

There's also nowhere for a weapon to be pegged nor remains of the weapon near the hands.

Though, i agree that it looks modern.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.