[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright Spiritual Followers on /x/, I need to know why. I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 8

Alright Spiritual Followers on /x/, I need to know why.

I know God, or any loving and compassionate force doesn't owe me jack shit and I am simply a drop in the bucket in the scale of the universe, but despite that I want to know why I am not worthy of a sign. For years now I have gotten on my knees for hours begging for a sign from God, another dimension, a passed loved one, or anything to know there is more to life than just this, and I was met with nothing. Here is the reason why (Call me whiny but I think I've really tried to grow from this);

>grew up with happy childhood
>ended up learning one of my parents is an alcoholic before i hit double digits
>Had to deal with mother nearly dying 3 times until I hit 20, with the last two being serious enough to land her in the hospital for months and ultimately claiming her on the third shortly after 21 (Still have the weakly scribbled birthday card she wrote me)
>Through those years I dealt with her having furniture knocked over on her through seizures or having to figure out how to help her with various medical issues
>Physically abused by father during this process
>Sister began to run with wrong crowd at 9, and for a decade stole any real valuable personal possession I ownedfrom PS1s, instruments, video cameras, etc for drugs
>Dealt with the death of my father shortly after my mother, while my fiance (And childhood friend since I was 8, 21 now and dated for 4 years) decided to split to be young and pretty at her prestigious college
>A combination of this and more sent me into a spiraling depression I've battled with for 3 years, skipping one year from pure shock
>And there have been countless nights I've prayed to a higher power for a sign, to know it's not all senseless suffering

(1/2)
>>
(2/2)

After drinking, smoking weed, and not giving a fuck for two of those years, the third year I really tried to recover and pull myself out of that hole. I got into meditation and overcoming my mental anguish and spiritual suffering, but I have begged countless times for some reassurance. Last night I had enough of crying and waiting, and wrote down the time and date that it was the night any higher power and love has abandoned me,and still nothing happened. WIth others receiving signs and guidance for much less
have to ask /x/....

Why?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNVywF6q_Gs
>>
Sometimes there is no why or at least you will not be able to understand now. You say you have no sign but you searching for God himself is your sign, in a sense it is a manner God is calling you but you overlook it.
>>
>>17656359
I feel like it is for a reason, to understand suffering to help others, but regardless my own spirit and willpower is suffering as a result that I feel alone in this world. I am asking on here because I know I can at least get an answer from living people, and I just want to know why have others had visions of angels, passed relatives, and other spiritual beings to assist them in life when all I've needed is to even see one for a split second to know I am being watched, loved, and understood.
>>
>jealous, petty person preoccupied with material things
>wonders why he's never experienced transcendent things

Sorry your dad raped you, but that's incarnation for you.
>>
>>17656373
Not raped, just beaten. But for someone to reply this way I am not sure you are any better off than I am.

I made that a point to say I've never really enjoyed owning valuable possessions for that reason, even now that I am older the experience is kind of soiled for me.
>>
>>17656344
>>17656345

Your suffering is a sign. God, which is just shorthand for the higher power is not the cause of your suffering. You are the one who has made the suffering senseless. Instead of being scarred by your parental experiences, why not be a man who understands the suffering of others and has the strength, loyalty and love to stand by them, without spreading that suffering like your father did. Your ex fiance taught you that love makes you vulnerable, and that people will come and go from your life as they please. You chose from this experience to lock away your soul away. You understand that pain so why not be someone who is always there for the people who are around you, no matter what they do? If you used all your suffering and depression as fuel to grow and dig YOURSELF out of that hole, when you reached the top you would find a world that god prepared for you, and that you can make a better place, even if only a little.

God has given you an opportunity to better appreciate his creation and participate in it more fully. You've received a gift, and instead of making use of it , you're waiting around and praying for God to take it back. You want it to be useful, without growing into the kind of person who can make use of it.
>>
>>17656377
I might not be a better person than you - emphasis on MIGHT, since there's no telling without a scorecard - but I'm definitely better OFF than you. I mean, I'm not the one who's so rattled by this world's bullshit that I closed myself off to the other ones.

Learn to astral project, you can build yourself an IMAX theater that no-one can steal for drug money and maybe ask God personally why your life sucks.
>>
>>17656398
>but I'm definitely better OFF than you.

No you're not. The only people who pity others for their suffering are those who do not understand the fruits of suffering overcome.
>>
>>17656398
Subjective, it seems you harbor a bitterness in your replies that you're trying to validate your own actions.

I am just asking why other people seem to have experiences for seemingly no reason.
>>
File: kingtut2.jpg (68KB, 625x465px) Image search: [Google]
kingtut2.jpg
68KB, 625x465px
If You truly want visions you have to not want them. you have to work towards obtaining them of your own volition. The thing is the energy is always present. Youre in a victim (read as low) vibratory frequency. The realms in which you want this dimension to connect with vibrate way higher- you have to match that with your mind body and soul. you really have to live the life youre seeking to create it. theyre there waiting you have to do the work; be healthy, be free, love, appreciate, dont beat down on yourself. all the things that are corrupting your flow are cellular energy deficiencies that manifest as "My sister sold my ps1 and all my belongings etc" recognize what your feeling and work to channel that flow into more positive feelings. Keep meditating and focus on your higher glands like your throat forehead and the crown of your skull. These vision are mad powerful and may spook you off your progress for a bit but its all good you're just experiencing real life now :)
>>
>>17656405
>I am just asking

No, you're having a greentext pity party. The difference isn't even subtle.
>>
>>17656434
I'm trying, it's why I am not suicidal or inflicting my pain on others, just merely seeking understanding. I appreciate the new way of looking at it you've presented, and I do know of lower and higher frequencies, just hard to escape that lower level without a good bit of growing first, meanwhile...

>>17656436
People like this have no idea what they're talking about, since I am just giving a reference point to learn how to proceed with my development. If anything I actually pity them.
>>
>>17656445
>People like this

Tell me what I'm like. I'm curious.
>>
>>17656453
Hell if I know, you're just a random online stranger who makes jokes about people being raped.

I don't think you're worth the effort to assume and analyze about.

But I am glad others have responded in a more meaningful way, and glad it wasn't in a hand holding way, I guess I just needed a little more reassurance from people more experienced.
>>
First off. I'm not Christfag so I'm not going to sit here and tell you to pray, or that you deserved the shit. Nope. And I'm also not going to baby you and lie about how everything will be ok.

There are many gods, and none of them give a fuck about the shit choices you've made. Nor the shit choices your father made. Or your mother. It is also not their job ( not baby Jesus'. Not Vishnu's, Odin's, or anyone's.) to hand you an easy life on a silver platter. For them to show you any love, you have to put forth some effort to show their attempts are not wasted. You dad? Lost cause. Your mom? Her time ran out and her fight is over. You? You still have time to do some good for others, and most importantly yourself.

Pick a path. And stay on it. If you do, someone will have your back. Maybe "God", maybe Odin, maybe Lugh, maybe even someone edgy like Baal will take notice.

But your job is to show them a sign by making a move towards being favorable. Then staying that way.
>>
>>17656445
>17656434

Your attraction to things like this is part of the problem.
>>
>>17656467
When I say God, I just mean the collective total of everything. From reading about The Law of One, and all those other things I just assume it's a constant transition to one wholeness.

Anyways, that seems to coincide with the earlier replies, need to work towards living the way you want to communicate with, and I appreciate your answer. I guess I was just mentally weak in a regard that I wanted to be assured I wasn't just becoming crazy and looking for an escape from reality with fictitious things. But it just means I am not ready yet.

Thank you for your input.
>>
>>17656482
>I wanted to be assured I wasn't just becoming crazy and looking for an escape from reality with fictitious things

You wanted to be assured of this so that feel better about throwing yourself into escaping reality with fictitious things. Look at the kind of posts you have replied to positively.
>>
>>17656460
I'm a random stranger who makes jokes about people being raped, and who experiences spiritual succor actively in his life. Go figure, eh? Maybe you'll achieve enlightenment if you call my sister a whore.

The fact is, your sob story is as irrelevant as it is boring. People with worse lives than you have unshakeable confidence in God. Instead of being an Envious Eric about the people who didn't have to change their mom's diapers, practice spirituality with the same fervor as the other folks who did.
>>
>>17656482
"God" or "Allfather", or in my beliefs "The Source" has no personality. It is not really an entity. It is a force of nature. It gives you what you attract. Other gods ( or "demons") try to elicit responses from you to attract certain things. More or less.

Odin wants you to be a "fighter" and wants you to work towards bravery, while someone like say...who's a "bad guy"...someone like 'The Trickster' Loki, Satan, Moloch, (similar archetype found in many religions) wants you to stay much as you were. Stuck in misery or uncertainty.

Think of it like that. Pick a god who represents who YOU want to be. And work towards becoming that. That's a 'dummy's guide' type of answer. But it works.
>>
>>17656499
Well, I did ask for spiritual followers to reply.

I didn't want someone to coddle me either, actual answers, which I am happy that I got some.
>>
>>17656506
You really are mad, you should stop trying to compare your life to mine if you have nothing worth saying. If you don't understand a reference point for people to follow and just assume you are more mature, developed, etc you're missing the point.

If it bothered you that much to reply that way you need more help than I do.
>>
File: xAG9rSx.jpg (173KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
xAG9rSx.jpg
173KB, 960x960px
>>17656507
I gotcha, any advice about which is best for this path then?

I do want to take what I've learned from suffering to help others, and willing to endure more. Life would be boring and have no meaning with no strife. What is the best spiritual guide to follow in order to follow this?
>>
>>17656523
>23
The best path is one you pave yourself.
>>
File: buddha.jpg (138KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
buddha.jpg
138KB, 540x540px
>>17656515
Your weepy oversharing wasn't necessary as a reference, though. I bet it felt good to get it off your chest!

I have what you want. I have faith. I trust in the meaning of living. Faith hasn't made me some word-mincing, toothless sugar rainbow person, though, so you're not interested in listening.
>>
>>17656529
Nope it's made you self-important and rude.
>>
>>17656523
It's a choice you need to make on your own.

I turned to Celtic Paganism after doing A LOT of research on many other belief systems. Even taking part in them as well.

It takes a bit of trial and error to find a good fit. Just make sure YOU make the choice. No priests, mystics, or books should make it for you.
>>
>>17656529
I rather be where I am now, or worse off, than being a pretentious sociopath like you who someone else has called out on and I am sure others can see as well.
>>
>>17656535
I'll keep that in mind then, just another path in the journey. Thanks for your help.
>>
>>17656529
I have faith that you're a shit.
>>
>>17656540
No prob.

Remember. Don't let me make the choice. But you may want to look into
>>
>>17656534
It has not it is, see? I'm just as much of a dumbshit.
>>
>>17656547
>look into

Stupid phone not letting me finish my words.

You may look into the goddess Danu. Just a thought.
>>
>>17656538
>I rather be where I am now, or worse off

What happened to being God's redheaded stepchild, literally begging for reassurance that life has meaning? You would accept even greater burdens just to avoid the disgrace of being a - horror of horrors! - internet troll?

If only you had this strength of conviction when you "got into meditation", you'd have gotten your shit straightened out by now.
>>
>>17656509
Some people here have given you real spiritual advice, and you have overlooked them for the pseudo-spirituality that says what you want.

Your soul is out of order, and you are walking down the wrong path. All of those people claiming to have visions or to have talked with God, the majority of them are crazy or liars.

God helps those who help themselves.
>>
>>17656576
>God helps those who help themselves.

So basically what everyone else has said...?
>>
>>17656589
The only ones he has responded positively to are the ones jesus is going to come down on a sunbeam and unite their frequencies.
>>
>>17656552
No worries, and I'll look into that. Just giving me the knowledge I could look into beings to assist me based on what I'm looking for was helpful enough.

Throwing a trip on in case more people want to reply and not being derailed by someone else.

>>17656561
Here's your (you), your ego has shown you are trying to make this about you instead of just giving an opinion. From what you've shown you know nothing.

>>17656576
You are contradicting yourself. Spiritually follows different channels to the same source. I do believe in God, and I am open to other options because it is not so one dimensional.

>>17656589
Pretty much lol

>>17656597
I don't think you've said anything worth responding to, positive or negative. I appreciated all answers even if I didn't directly reply to them, as long as they didn't spawn from this guy
>>17656373
>>
>>17656598
Whoops, forgot to add a name
>>
>>17656598
No prob. Who knows. Maybe you'll end up Cernosian like me.
>>
>>17656561
May I ask what religion/system you follow?
>>
>>17656344
jesus crhist why do you thikn god gave you all dem dmt's and stuff
>>
>>17656616
To be honest I had DMT and was too pussy to try it since I experimented with other psychedelic substances and had a bad trip.

Perhaps I can pick it up again.
>>
>>17656598
>From what you've shown you know nothing

God's never spoken to you, so where's your certainty that I'm wrong coming from? It sure isn't coming from experience.

>>17656612
I'm an angelolator.
>>
>>17656630
The way you carry yourself and others possibly more experienced seeing so as well (Which you've ignored). It doesn't take a genius to see that.
>>
>>17656630
Which is a...?
>>
>>17656640
>possibly more experienced
>possibly

You have no way of knowing who here is most experienced. What if it really IS me? What if the meaniepants who doesn't take your family drama seriously IS the one with the longest history of spiritual engagement? What will this change about your beliefs about believing?

>>17656647
Angel worship.
>>
>>17656668
Why?
>>
>>17656668
You're not, and that's not even an opinion. Someone who claims what you do wouldn't act like a narcissistic trolling ninny.

More likely to believe you're just schizophrenic.
>>
>>17656682
Angels are gr8. Praying to and/or with them is rewarding. I recommend angels to all my friends and most of my enemies.
>>
File: Hat-Fedora.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hat-Fedora.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>>17656709
>hurr durr believing things is mental illness

Excuse me, I think you dropped this.
>>
>>17656726
This is why you're not worthy either.
>>
>>17656720
But...angels are a Christian concept. And in Christianity it specifically says they are lesser being not worthy of worship.

So are you bending rules, or just disregarding your God in favor of his servants? I don't see either as wrong, I just see it as sort of stupid to subscribe to a concept that is dictated by a larger religion, almost totally, only to bend the rules or to willfully disregard the larger belief system which yours is directly a part of.

Like, why?
>>
I'll explain what happened to me and what probably happened to you:

This is what happened to me:

I'll explain what happened to me.

>2008
>See supernatural things
>Start looking for God and investigating things
>Start with weird eastern religions
>Things go horribly for me
>I am tortured, locked up, hated, miserable, in pain, demonized, receiving no help, shit goes horrible for me
>2010
>move to christianity the "book" way
>Initially things get a bit better but shit starts getting suspicious and I start getting fucked over again
>Oh it is a test (and nobody helped me with the demonization)
>Start reading up and investigating
>See the contradictions
>Try new things, variations, check what I'm doing wrong
>progressively worse the more I seem to be doing things by the book
>suddenly realize the ruse the moment I pray more to God for help in a very fucked up situation (I even wanted to die of cancer and end it all already)
>Notice this way of how God would be really like
>Put it into practice, my life improves drastically

http://pastebin.com/ieh4zwCg

Meanwhile since 2008 Spain is going to hell with no return. That's when the crisis started, also the rest of the world isn't going very nicely.
So I'm taking for granted more actual humans are realizing this and wrath is about to come. See how countries lately seem to be infiltrated by enemies of their people? Terrorists and such? Oh wow, what might happen?

-------------
This is what happened to you:

"Gonna tell a lie over the internet, kek"
>>
>>17656740
>angels are a Christian concept

Angels are a pre-monotheistic concept retained from heathenism and expanded upon by Jewish mystics, with varying amounts of the material retained in Christianity, Islam and Zoroastrianism. Let he who does not practice a religion reconstructed from damaged secondary sources cast the first stone, Cernosian.
>>
>>17656774
>Heathenism

You mean Valkyries? Valkyries were borrowed by Germanic/Norse religion from their Celtic neighbors. They made The Morrigan into a prettier, less brutal version.

>LET SOMEONE WITH A REAL RELIGION

Bro. You're worshipping one of my gods anyway, works for me. Morrigan was the inspiration for Valkyries.

And "Jewish Mystics" expanded upon and "humanized" Babylonian concepts of guardian spirits.

Like, hot females coming to whisk you away to Valhalla or Heaven was sort of, you know more attractive than The Boatman. Or Thanatos. or Charon. Or Cernunnos coming to drag you to the underworld/demanding you pay money to get to go to the underworld.

You're an idiot dude.
>>
>>17656739
>worthy

And there's your problem: you think worth has anything to do with it. It doesn't, and maybe you'll find it easier to open up a dialogue with God once you stop acting like your POISONOUS FLESH doesn't DESERVE to get a holy thumbs-up now and then.
>>
>>17656345
If you want God to be your loving Father, and not your enemy, you first must surrender to Him and ask Him for mercy.

Then He will help you with the terrible load of family problems you're carting around with you. Not before.

Ask and it will be answered.
Seek and you will find.
Knock and the door will be opened.

Surrender to the conquering King.
>>
>>17656467

Every time I see you help someone down the slippery path to hellfire, I cringe. If that's your idea of "helping people", you need to take yourself out of the game.

You are just pure evil.
>>
>>17656608
>Cernosian

Wiccan. Cast a spell on me, spawn of satan. Let's see what you've got.
>>
>>17656826
Ok dude. Good.
>>
>>17656804
>You're an idiot dude.

>t. Mr. Pot
>>
>>17656828

Just absolutely evil. You're a pathetic Wiccan mess, and you think you can help people with their problems?

Are you completely insane, or just mostly insane?
>>
>>17656827
I think your mom casted "Shake the Baby" on you when you were about 3 months old. I wouldn't want to make you worse than you already are.

But it's ok! Just because your mom tried to perform a failed home abortion by drinking lots of vodka during her first Trimester, doesn't mean she doesn't love you.
>>
>>17656804
>You mean Valkyries?

No, I meant general heathenism - non-Bible-believers- not Germanic heathenism. Valkyries are neat, though.

>"Jewish Mystics" expanded upon and "humanized" Babylonian concepts of guardian spirits

Yes. That's what I said, but with less scare quotes.

>You're an idiot dude.

You're a pot calling a kettle black.
>>
>>17656837

Projecting more than a multiplex on a holiday weekend.

Go get skyclad and dance for Mother Nature, wiccan.
>>
>>17656837
orion i agree with you about the abortion thing and i know this is offtopic but i have a feeling a confrontation is going to happen tomorrow with someone who i upset should i be worried?
>>
>>17656839
Hivemind. >>17656830

Do any of you /x/ regulars listen to this Orion namefag's complete and utter bullshit? And if so, are you currently wearing a helmet?
>>
>>17656843

Holy shit, you really do wear a helmet, don't you.
>>
>>17656839
>General heathenism

I don't think they had angels other than Valkyries. Unless you are calling their gods angels?

>Yes. That's what I said, but with less scare quotes.

But, the original angels the Jews came to adopt were totally different things.

>You're a pot calling a kettle black.

I'm actually curious to know f you are using that quote correctly. Do you assume the kettle truly is black as the pot. Or is the pot seeing it's reflection in the kettle, who is not black?
>>
>>17656841
Hey man, you started the insults first. I enjoy getting to come up with new ones.

At least my mom didn't douche with bleach the morning after. It must be hard to see when your eyes are stuck looking at your nose.
>>
>>17656858

Just when you thought a wiccan couldn't possibly get more cringeworthy.
>>
>>17656849
>valkyries again

I'm not talking about valkyries at all.

>the original angels the Jews came to adopt were totally different things

The Jewish interpretation is different, as is the Christian interpretation you assumed I believed and the Muslim interpretation you didn't.

>I'm actually curious to know f you are using that quote correctly

You're a hypocrite, so yeah.
>>
File: a-group-of-lawyers.jpg (75KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
a-group-of-lawyers.jpg
75KB, 506x337px
>>17656858
As this thread's official Person Who Must Be Wrong About Spirituality Because They Trivialize Abuse, I demand that you cease and desist this misuse of my trade dress immediately.
>>
>>17656873
>LOL CRINGE

What? You suddenly can't talk mad shit anymore?

>>17656881
>Not Valkyries

I get that, I'm trying to figure out what you're talking about in Heathenism.

>The Jewish interpretation is different, as is the Christian interpretation you assumed I believed and the Muslim interpretation you didn't.

Ok. So. As long as someone made a new (possibly wrong) interpretation long ago, it's ok. But if I do that in my beliefs it is wrong?

Ok.

>You're a hypocrite, so yeah.

I've actually never said I talked to god, was better than anyone, or even that I'm right. In that sense, no I'm not a hypocrite.

If you want to take my wisdom, or intelligence into question, then sure. I'm under no delusions of grandeur about myself compared to others. I just offer up my opinions whom all are free to take up, or dismiss.

I called you an idiot because you actually are feeling as if your self worth is more than another person's. Which, it's not.
>>
>>17656890
Nah, just pick up a megaphone and join me.
>>
>>17656897
>take my wisdom

Literally the most idiotic thing ever posted on 4chan.
>>
>>17656907
>Somebody please like me. Did I mention I was a wizard?
>>
>>17656897
>I'm trying to figure out what you're talking about in heathenism

I already said that I used the word as a catchall for non-Biblical religions, not Germanic heathenism specifically. Stop with the valkyries, please. Now isn't the time.

> So. As long as someone made a new (possibly wrong) interpretation long ago, it's ok. But if I do that in my beliefs it is wrong?

You shot first, dumbass. See: >>17656740

>I've actually never said I talked to god, was better than anyone, or even that I'm right. In that sense, no I'm not a hypocrite.

You wouldn't be a hypocrite if you DID say those things. What makes you a hypocrite is attacking people for practicing reconstructed religions while practicing one yourself.
>>
Your energy is attracting that stuff into your life. You might come off as tense,angry or sad.
>>
>>17656933
>take my wisdom or intelligence
> into question

Are you trolling? Pls be trolling.

>>17656945
> used it as a catch all
> you shot first

I asked why you used the term angel, as it identifies (usually) one type of entity known to one main type of religion. Like, all I've done is question you to understand you better. I find it odd that you are using the term angel. I figured you were a Christfag. But you aren't. As you stated you are using it as an umbrella term for "good spirits". Which makes you make WAY more sense now.

>you attacked me

I asked you a question without sucking your dick over it. Excuse me for not being a... how did you put it earlier? Sugar coated whatever?

You've assumed too much of me. But that's ok. I still think you're an idiot. But not due to your religion, as it makes sense to me now.

I wouldn't use angel at all to describe anything due to the connotations. But that's just me.
>>
>>17656984
>I asked you a question without sucking your dick over it

No, you retardedly claimed that angels were copyright Christianity 2016 Do Not Steel. Then you got mad when I pointed out that your religion is every bit as alien to its original followers as mine is to the Christians who didn't even come up with it in the first place.

>As you stated you are using it as an umbrella term for "good spirits"

I never stated that and it isn't true. I worship the angels.
>>
The absence of a higher or directive power doesn't necessarily mean your strife is in vain. I say, if the worse case scenario for you is that we are all we've got, put your faith in the idea that a human can grow and change and become something they previously were NOT...that is, maybe 2 years from now, you will not feel this way AT ALL. And don't be so frustrated that you are asking for proof and not getting it. Everybody does that and Nobody gets answers. Join the Human club.
>>
>>17656998
The term angel, is pretty much a christian concept at this point bro. Angel means 'messenger' and was used to identify a type of spirit that Christians identified with. And the Hebrews had their own hierarchy that was even more specific.

Like. We're arguing semantics here. Which is fine because I understand what you're getting at. But it seems like you getting butthurt is most likely because other people who don't bother to ask you what the fuck you're on about lump you in with Christfags.

> That's not true I worship the angels

Sure you do.

> Alien to original followers.

The cool thing about Celtic Paganism is that as far as anyone can tell it was never centralized. So people practicing in numerous different ways was seen as normal. They "made shit up" from the get go since the religion was all oral tradition, and their tribes/societies were so different. The Picts were completely different from say...the Nervii.

You on the other hand, are mixing religious views that have cery clear and set in stone rules and views. Which isn't wrong. It's just sort of weird that you do it...then act like a pompous ass who knows something I or OP do not.
>>
>>17657049

>Trust me, I'm a Wiccan and I'm here to help you.
>>
File: 1378469451548.gif (610KB, 498x473px) Image search: [Google]
1378469451548.gif
610KB, 498x473px
>>17657010
Kind of why I made the thread, to seek human guidance. I just felt weak I suppose and envious of others receiving messages and thinking simply enduring and actually trying to learn from these experiences is worth at least one vision or message or whatever. Just thought an infinite power could intervene just once but that was stupid of me to rely on that for validation. Still appreciate the realistic and dose of tough love the thread has shown (minus the fighting) so thanks for your input.

The people who think Orion and others are "evil" or wrong don't really know what they're talking about. I do know at least enough about basic spiritual practices of the tiers of higher dimensions and realms and I'm convinced should things like that exist, by seeing each other as fragments of the same whole and helping each other like you'd help yourself through love and compassion is what it takes. Tell me I'm going to burn or going down an evil path despite having a Christian upbringing. I kind of just expanded upon that to a more open-minded way of viewing spirituality. If anything I think Jesus is one of the perfect teachers for this lesson since that's pretty much what he preached about.

But thanks to those who actually gave a serious response.
>>
>>17657053
>Guys! Look! Look at how cool I am! I can makes jokes too! Look at how witty I am!

Nigga you need to at least put effort into your shitposts.
>>
>>17656506
Unfounded claims of envy while boasting.
Bruh how u got so enlightened that you start off replying to a thread making molestation quips. If you aren't interested in the thread then why post? Do you actively seek out things you dislike or don't agree with just to bitch about them?

The fuck is wrong with you ...lel
>>
>>17656344
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

OP, if you want to know why none of what you're doing is working, I can tell you. It's because you are behind in the times, at least in regards to who is in charge ultimately in the universe. The old Aeon of the dying and rising "Jesus" is over. The new era is one of a fully powerful Ra-Hoor-Khuit, who is another aspect of the Jewish Mashiah as well as the so-called Christ. Not to die or rise again as Osiris, he is quite powerful. Of course, this figure is not just Jesus, but also a Egyptian god-form in his own right. More than one thing can be said about Ra-Hoor-Khuit, but the most important can be found in Liber AL vel Legis or the Book of the Law. Good luck to you in your search. Read as many books on spiritual things and allegories as you can. Develop yourself with pranayama and basic yoga. Meditate. Be patient with your development, but most importantly don't fear the knowledge that will come to you.

Love is the law, love under will.
>>
>>17657089
Any recommendations?
>>
>>17657093
>93
What a wonderful number, both being the Law and Agape or Brotherhood.

Recommendations? Yeah sure, pretty much Liber AL, Librae, and OZ. Those lay out the basic principals of the Thelemic system, with basic morality and balance. The writings of Crowley also help to explain the meaning of the passages of Liber AL. That is the only way to understand it all, ignoring some of the opinions of even the best and brightest. You decide, with the help of Crowley's own writings.

http://hermetic.com/

Mazel tov and good luck!
>>
>>17657049
>The term angel, is pretty much a christian concept at this point

It factually does not belong to them. You were wrong and you are doubling down on being wrong.

>it seems like you getting butthurt is most likely because other people who don't bother to ask

No, I don't mind not being asked. I don't talk about my beliefs anywhere but here. I hatw you specifically because you keep making up words I never said to describe a belief system you have a hypocritical contempt for.

>Sure you do.

Yes, I sure do.

>You on the other hand are mixing religious views that have cery clear and set in stone rules

You ever hear the saying 'two Jews, three synagogues'? You ever notice how for a religion with such a simple premise - Christ redeems - Christianity has a SHITLOAD of denominations? Don't worry too much about the rules that were made up regarding the angels, which were imported from a dead system that likely imported it from an even older dead system.

>act like a pompous ass who knows something I or OP do not

I know angels predate Christianity, which you didn't know until you were corrected about it. OP's entire premise is that they're spiritually ignorant and desperate for signs, so literally everyone who experiences faith is ahead of them.
>>
>>17657107
Thanks

>>17657112
Why are you still here? Do you have nothing better to do than spout your misinformation and complain?
>>
>>17657112
> factually does not belong to them

But it does. They literally invented the word.

>I hate you

Awww.

> Making up stuff for a system you have contempt for

Not once have I said your belief system was wrong. I just questioned it. And pointed out that you are using a word that gives the wrong idea.

>importing ideas. Don't worry about it.

Well. If you say so. But you're coming up with ideas that are all your own. Nobody had angels like what you worship.

> I know angels predate...which you didn't know.

It says in the bible that they did. But as stated. That is one breed of entity that you claim is much more general than it is.
>>
Anyone here believe in God, or a God but don't consider yourself christian or catholic? What are your religious views?
>>
>>17657133
>Why are you still here?

The absolutely riveting conversation, why else? Have you had a sign from God yet?

>>17657137
>They literally invented the word

Yeah. The word. Not the creatures.

>Not once have I said your belief system is wrong

That's nice of you.

>pointed out that you are using a word that gives the wrong idea

I'm using a good word that everyone understands. You're willfully ignorant.

>Nobody had angels like what you worship.

I don't believe that's true, but it's okay if it is true. My angels could be as unique as your Cernunnos.
>>
>>17657175
You're pathetic lol
>>
File: angel pal.png (20KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
angel pal.png
20KB, 460x460px
>>17657208
And you're spiritually broken inside. We have come full circle.

I have to stop now because of irl shit, so I'll see you later. Good luck with the whole 'not feeling like life is just pointless suffering' thing.
>>
>>17657212
Thanks, good luck on being a delusional asshole.

Actually made me feel better that at least I'm not you.
>>
>>17657170
I'm not about to enter this. You want to talk to non-christian devotees, you are welcome in our thread.

>>>17655007
>>
Look at the sky, look at the trees, look at people just walking by in their daily lives. Walk in nature..Look and there is your sign. The sign or any spiritual teaching is not some ultimate confirmation but an arrow that points you to the next step in your own personal path.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.