[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to share a story with you /x/. I never go on this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Fatal_Store_Robber_1317624a.jpg (35KB, 600x554px) Image search: [Google]
Fatal_Store_Robber_1317624a.jpg
35KB, 600x554px
I'd like to share a story with you /x/. I never go on this board the majority of my time is spent on /so/ making fun of poverty ball and MMA fans.

Before I begin, let me start this off by saying I never believed in none of this spooky or spiritual shit until now. This shit has really left me a bit scarred. Here goes nothing:

>be me
>delivery driver, South Florida area.
>store is 3 miles away from the Everglades.
>just before US27 there is a nice community with fairly big houses. I used to love taking deliveries here because of the good tips, scenery and general great vibes I get from the neighborhood.
>one day I get delivery to this neighborhood. My coworker for off an hour before me and was in my car with me smoking weed.
>the cashier writes "enter, don't knock" in the ticket
>when I ask why she said that the customer said she is in a wheelchair a and can't get to the door.
>tell my coworker before we head out and he let's me hold onto his pistol; we had a driver get seriously beaten a half a year earlier so we all carries weapons on us while we worked.
>get to the house and open the door
>immediately the house smells like piss, not like OMG super scary supernatural pee smell, but like legit old woman can't get up has to pee on herself smell
>the house is pretty dark so I feel the wall for the light and find it
>the second I do there's a wigger standing 5 feet away from me
>he just stares at me and says " this the food for my ma?"
>uhhh....yea
>"she said to come in because I wasn't home yet nigga. But now I am. Next time knock."
>um okay sorry.
>give him the food and he gives me a $20 tip.
>before I go, I notice a persons silhouette near the living room
>immediately get goosebumps.
>go back to my car, my friend and I smoke. I tell him everything was kosher.
>for the next few days this same pattern came happening: close to closing time, order up, says open don't knock, wiggers there to greet me, see silhouette near living room
Cont.
>>
>one day I take delivery to another house in the neighborhood.
>notice ambulances and cop cars near the block where the weird house is.
>don't think too much of it
>closer to closing time I get a delivery to the old ladies house
>before I could get there a cop pulls me over just before I turn into her block.
>before I could explain to him that I was delivering food he takes me out the car and handcuffs me
>finds my pistol but thankfully I have a CW permit. Shit brix for a moment though.
>he tells me the cops have been wanting to talk to me about the lady in the home.
>tell him what a coincidence, I'm taking a delivery to her right now.
>he has this puzzled look on his face after I said that.
>takes me to the station to talk to homicide detectives.
>"why have you been at this woman's house anon?"
>to deliver food.
>"is this some kind of sick joke?"
>no.
>"we got a welfare check up call from her daughter in New York saying she hasn't heard from her in months. We go in today and find an unrecognizable decomposing body in a wheelchair in the living room. Cut the crap.
>tell them about the wigger.
>"her son? The fuck are you talking about. Her son died last year"
>describe the wigger I saw
>"yea that's her son all right. What type of sick fucking games you playing here?"
>after an hour or so more of back and forth I ask for an attorney and get sent to jail..the next day I'm released because they have no evidence to hold me and my boss came to show them the previous tickets from the house.
>before I go ithe detective gives me his card.
>this was a few months ago.
>few days ago I was taking another order to a different house on her block.
>on my way out I pass the house and notice a light on.
>I stop and stare into the window and I could see a mans silhouette in the light.
>what's more I can feel his eyes in my car.
>quit my delivery job today.

What the fuck did I see /x/?
>>
>>17655313
WALLS OF GREEN TEXT

TEAR MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
>>
>>17655340
It's two post you lazy fuck.
>>
fuckin ghost wiggers
>>
Very good story, I am spooped, I have no clue what you saw anon but you shouldn't go back.
>>
>>17655313

Steal a few more plot points from PSYCHO while you're at it. 2/10 This isn't 1960. Your story is old and stale.
>>
Fuck off just enjoy the story you nitpicking faggot
>>
>>17655450
You're a massive cock smoking faggot.
>>
>>17656297
AAAAND that's it for the thread. What a piece of shit thread, I'll tell ya.
>>
I thought it was a good story op

You should go back and burn the bones with Sam and Dean Winchester
>>
>>17655367
I don't plan on it.

>>17655450
Nigga I wish I never even seen that movie.

>>17656297
Be nice.

>>17656305
I know

>>17656316
Idk who they are but the bones are probably in some medical examiner's office.
>>
Anybody got anymore south Florida spook stories?
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 346x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 346x400px
>>17656961
Yeah. Your mom.
>>
even if this is BS i still enjoyed it gud story anon
>>
>>17655338
Dude I live in South Florida near the everglades. Where is this house?
>>
>>17658805
Pembroke Pines FL
>>
holy fuck i live near that area
>>
>>17659481
What part
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.