[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/. So i'm not sure i'm being paranoid or schizophrenic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: schizophrenia-addiction.jpg (83KB, 606x380px) Image search: [Google]
schizophrenia-addiction.jpg
83KB, 606x380px
/x/. So i'm not sure i'm being paranoid or schizophrenic. I don't know if it's up to any of you to decide, when a psychologist is the one i need to go to. Anyway. To start of with. My moods are strongly influenced by everything that people say, my experiences and my own thoughts. Althought the word for that is being sensitive, there's more to it. If i see someone with just the slightest change in behavior (people that i know) i become extremely unsettled and immediately i think that there's something wrong. After this i come up with certain theories on how that person is going to get me, kidnap me, kill me, whatever. I'm never on the brink of insanity, but i'm always just tense and anxious about something happening to me sooner or later. Also, whenever i think of something or get a feeling, i assume that this is someone i know or don't know that is either consciously or unconsciously projecting these thoughts/feelings onto me. So i always check my thoughts a lot to double check if they're mine or not. Can't explain how i do that. All of this causes a lot of depression and fear. And the way i use to get rid of it, is by listening to creepy music, thinking of death or drawing dark art, dark logos and just all those goth things. This may be very common, i don't know, but i suppose it doesn't hurt to ask. So. Opinions? Maybe someone else has the same problem.
>>
File: 4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png (825KB, 1024x1076px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png
825KB, 1024x1076px
>>17650181
idunno if u really want the truth or not but
the whole world is mind controlled by aliens or the devil

most people who ever had a migraine or felt disconnected were actually mind controlled

this shielding test costs about 10 bucks, and $1 for earplugs, the matress is an array of antennas so i would ditch that

im not sure if anyone ever gets 100% out but this should make very clear if its even your emotions your feeling.
>>
>>17650214
Well yeah, i know i'm irrational, but this.. eh
>>
>>17650214
The whole world is being influenced on a subconscious level by elite freemasons intent on creating a New World Order. Other than that your pic is nonsense.
>>
>>17650181
Classic Paranoid Schizophrenia.

There are treatments, Anon. Seek help, ok? No shame in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia

Paranoid schizophrenia manifests itself in an array of symptoms. Common symptoms for paranoid schizophrenia include auditory hallucinations (hearing voices) and paranoid delusions (believing everyone is out to cause the sufferer harm).[4] However, two of the symptoms separate this form of schizophrenia from other forms.
One criterion for separating paranoid schizophrenia from other types is delusion. A delusion is a belief that is held strong even when the evidence shows otherwise. Some common delusions associated with paranoid schizophrenia include, “believing that the government is monitoring every move you make, or that a co-worker is poisoning your lunch."[4] In all but rare cases, these beliefs are irrational, and can cause the person holding them to behave abnormally. Another frequent type of delusion is a delusion of grandeur, or the “fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth."[7] Common ones include, “the belief that you can fly, that you're famous, or that you have a relationship with a famous person."[4]

Another criterion present in patients with paranoid schizophrenia is auditory hallucinations, in which the person hears voices or sounds that are not really present. The patient will sometimes hear multiple voices and the voices can either be talking to the patient or to one another.

Early diagnosis is important for the successful treatment of schizophrenia.
>>
>>17650312
This may very well be me. I do actually have some grandeur delusions. I believe that i can project thoughts and feelings onto other people, and this has also something to do with that i think that other people are projecting it onto me.
>>
>>17650367
Go and get well OP
>>
>>17650367
Yeah. You should seek medical help. Hope you get better soon :)
>>
>>17650181
It sounds like you're a 16 year old kid that's overly empathetic and lacking in co confidence. If i had to guess id say youre overly analytical about what people say and do, and not a very outgoing person.

Tl;dr youre an empath with nothing to do other than imagine you know what people think.
>>
>>17651599
I'm 19. Well my confidence isn't really a problem, neither is it now. I'm actually very outgoing, have a lot of friends, but yes i am overly analytical about everything.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.