[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /x/ hate angels so much? Are they really shills.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 16

File: images.jpg (4KB, 243x147px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 243x147px
Why does /x/ hate angels so much? Are they really shills. Also angel general.
>>
i've had multiple near death experiences and i can tell you right now angels are dicks!
>>
>>17646945
Because their boring ugly winged pussies, who love that shitspewing retard jesus and his dictitorial uptight bitch father god. Deamons are far more cooler and beautiful, and want us to embrace our carnal selves.
>>
>>17646945

if you rejoin with us, then you'll see these 'Angels' and you'll know the language we speak. If you fail, these Angels become demons of indifference, alien beings, unobtainable to you.
>>
>>17646966
fucking hedonist scum
>>
>>17646953
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>17646975
Rejoin what?
>>
>>17646980
Fucking sexhatig christian scum.
>>
>>17646945
/x/ doesn't seem to know much about angels except for what the media and their shitty made up occult books tell them.

Also there seems to always be some guy who pretends that he's an angel like this >>17646975 this faggot on every angel thread.
>>
>>17647064
i was joking ive had near death experiences though but i've never seen an angel just my life flash before my eyes n then come back to normal reality being very shaken
>>
Angels exist for no reason other than to do the tasks given to them by God. Humanity is viewed with either indifference or contempt for getting in the way.
>>
>>17647094
>Christians
>sex hating
Look at this edgy faggot.

I don't quite get why people keep saying that, if Christians hated sex then they wouldn't be reproducing, plus Christianity is only against sterile sex that don't produce children.
>>
File: angel.jpg (138KB, 800x685px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
138KB, 800x685px
/x/ doesn't hate angels. Black magicians form a loud minority because broadcasting blasphemy is part of the agreement they've made with demons. Think of it as a holy Cola War.

There are also some hypocritical succubusfags who badmouth angels because women tend to like them.
>>
>2010
>was in hellish OCD like stage
>had to wait a white or bright color car pass in order to be able to get in house (I live in an avenue)
>very unestable
>when I return to the fence to wait for the car to pass suddenly I had this quick vision of an angels in a warrior armor with bird like coloured feathers happily saying 'I'll take care of him'

When I saw the Angel I knew he was under the order of Michael because he looked alike. In a golden clouds heaven
>>
>>17647122
They hate sex of its out of wedlock or if its just for pleasure. To me that is narrowminded and sex hating. Fuck off you jeus loving retarded fucking bitch fuck.
>>
>>17647170
The fact that god has also given me hellish OCD, is why i spit on reliigious artifacts, and rub crucifixs on my genetalia.
>>
>>17646945
Most people on here have never actually encountered true Angels. Most entities claiming to be "angels" are in fact demons who are trying to devour your soul. You should never trust any entity that claims to be angel especially if it seems overly interested in you. Angels are fairly aloof and are constantly on missions for God. They don't have time to chat with mortals, especially weirdos who use satanic bullshit like Oujia boards.
>>
>>17647387
>Angels are fairly aloof and are constantly on missions for God. They don't have time to chat with mortals

that is generally the definition of a jerk.
>>
>>17647387
I've been seeing large tears of light usually and I think they are angels. They have never communicated with me but I have been feeling a lot better.
>>
>>17647387
>le ebin 'angels don't care about humans and only have jobs to do' maymay

Angels love humans, and the most common angel job is to bless us. You are thinking of demons, who fell expressly because they refused to give humans the royal devotion they were ordered to have.
>>
because Christianity is a slave religion with a fake deity
>>
Angels are emanations of the Demiurge and they will mislead you as much as any Earthly thing. If you want Truth, you must go higher.
>>
>>17647356
>They hate sex of its out of wedlock or if its just for pleasure.
I don't see anything wrong with that, you can enjoy sex provided that you're married to that person and don't just do it for pleasure, it's all out of fidelity.

Also you gotta stop fapping, man.
That edgy tension with you, you might just die a wizard one day.
You need to find a nice girl, marry her then fuck her brains out.
>>
>>17647422
Do you have any scripture that supports your assertion? Biblically speaking Angels only interact with humans when they are commanded to do so.
>>
>>17647505
its from Muhammads fan fiction
>>
File: Ophanim.jpg (150KB, 693x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ophanim.jpg
150KB, 693x800px
>>17646966
>Because they're boring ugly winged pussies
Found the guy who learned everything he knows about angels from Christmas cards
>>
File: 1431322183901.jpg (68KB, 630x606px) Image search: [Google]
1431322183901.jpg
68KB, 630x606px
posted this in the other thread, but that one seems to be dead so i'll post it here too

if humans were created by a higher intelligence, then it would make sense that angels are human prototypes made by the same higher intelligence. they're almost like humans, but they lack free will.

it's like humans making robots. we can make AI that is programmed to behave a certain way,(angels) but so far we're unable to make robots that think for themselves. It would make sense that the higher intelligence that created us ran into a similar problem. They cranked out a bunch of angels to do their bidding before they eventually perfected the formula and created us

thoughts on this?
>>
>>17647775
Ay yo, hol up, if angels got no free will, how did Lucy and his homies rebel against god?
>>
>>17647801
desu i'm not very well-versed in biblical lore, but i was under the impression that the definition of an angel is a servant of God that can't think for itself. am i wrong?
>>
>>17647801
in some folklore the fallen were a group that was
"too human"
>>
>>17647817
Lucifer was an angel, and god loved him above all others, and yet he and many angels that followed his ideals rebelled against god because god demanded they serve man.

I'm just saying, mindless robots aren't really capable of rebellion because of ideological differences.
>>
>>17647830
true. that does put a wrench in my theory. maybe it can be explained by what this anon said>>17647828

it could be that those who rebelled against God were more advanced versions of the AI, but not quite human yet. also this all just made me realize that the idea of a robot uprising is principally the same thing as lucifer defying God
>>
>>17647857
The "creation turning on its creator" is one of the oldest tropes in human history honestly, I'm sure you could find stories that far predate Christianity with relatively little effort.
>>
>>17647871
neat! i'm gonna have to look into this
>>
>>17647517
whats the story with this guy? is this how all angels look? looks freaking awesome. kind of reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWqLvQ9-uwk
>>
File: 1242134324214.png (304KB, 748x577px) Image search: [Google]
1242134324214.png
304KB, 748x577px
>>17647976
It's one of the forms of Angels described in The book of Ezekiel.

There are three major forms of angels described.
The Seraphim - They have six wings, covering their feet with two, their heads with two, and flying with the last two. In some older painting they even have eyes on their wings.
The Cherubim - They have four wings, hooves, and four heads (a man, an ox, an eagel, and a lion)
The Ophanim - Described as a flaming wheel inside of another flaming wheel, the rim of the wheels being covered with eyes

Biblical angels were almost Lovecraftian in their imagery
>>
>>17647453
You fucking sex hating cuck. Scum like you should be fucking shot. Sex should be for the pleasure, not to create more disgusting babies.
>>
>>17648080
Sex for pleasure is fine just as long as it takes place between two individuals who are married to one another (preferably without protection.)
>>
>>17648093
No, fuck that shot. Why should i be held down to one person for my entire life? Thats fucking retarded thinking, and i spit in the face of the god that makes me commit such restrictive acts or go to hell as punishment. Fuck christian scum!
>>
>>17648080
>>17648098
Don't worry anon, high school gets better
>>
>>17646975

"The language we speak."

Let go of your inferior ideology.

Judgement is absolutely necessary.

You're not gold.
>>
Angels, unlike demons, consider themselves to be above humans and do not typically associate themselves with people. They tend to not like assuming a physical form for interaction.
>>
Angels are shills
>>
>>17646945
Angels are manifestation of the Divine Will.

Only edgy Satanists and Luciferians, and other such LHP faggits who defy it hate them.

From all of them Michael is said to have loved humanity the most, which is why he is so popular amongst us.
(Basically - All the others are "in his shadow", from the 4 of the extremity/classical elements)

Malachim won't meet you unless G-d truly wills it (see Raphael's and Uriel's appearance in the Bible). Many lower beings can masquerade as them, but it's easy to tell disinfo shills apart from.
The easiest way is prayer, of course. St. Sealtiel pray for us!
>>
File: weirdcat.png (179KB, 364x294px) Image search: [Google]
weirdcat.png
179KB, 364x294px
>>17648080
>>
File: images (9).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>17650161
Get a load of this guy.
>>
>>17646966
They also want you to give them your soul. FUCK THAT
>>
>>17647170
>When I saw the Angel I knew he was under the order of Michael because he looked alike. In a golden clouds heaven
Micha-El is not to be fucked with, for real.
>>
>>17647356
>They hate sex of its out of wedlock or if its just for pleasure. To me that is narrowminded and sex hating. Fuck off you jeus loving retarded fucking bitch fuck.
You're so judgmental and closed minded. You obviously don't understand the Christian faith.

it's ok, not many Christians do, either. They understand salvation, but not Grace.

"I am convinced, being fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for that person it is unclean." - Romans 14:14

But that's ok, keep listening to demons who tell you the "truth".. -_-
>>
>>17650194
Who is Micha-El?
>>
>>17647387
>They don't have time to chat with mortals, especially weirdos who use satanic bullshit like Oujia boards.
Not true, those are exactly the people they talk with.

"When the scribes of the Pharisees saw that He was eating with the sinners and tax collectors, they said to His disciples, "Why is He eating and drinking with tax collectors and sinners?" And hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick; I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners." - Mark 2:16-17
>>
File: Michael.jpg (43KB, 604x571px) Image search: [Google]
Michael.jpg
43KB, 604x571px
>>17650199
>>>17650194 (You)
>Who is Micha-El?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_(archangel)
>>
File: FourArchangelsLarge.jpg (411KB, 1024x431px) Image search: [Google]
FourArchangelsLarge.jpg
411KB, 1024x431px
>>17650199
Michael (Mika'el) is (in Orthodoxy) Archistrategus of the Heavenly Armies and (in Catholicism) General of them. Terms means the same. He slayed Satan (Sammael)'s rebellion, something he's most famous from and from this may come his overrpresentation.

He is like most mainstream angel you can heard of. The other is Gabriel (both named by name in NT). Lesser so Raphael and Uriel (OT).
The real mastermind is not him, however. That is King of Angels.

There are like 2/3 angels I am aware of with similar name (who are protectors of the 72 names of G-d and derived from Kaballah, Mishael aside)

"Quit ut Deus" or more properly - "Quis est ceu deus?" stands for "Who is like G-d?". That was what he was supposed to say at least, answering Satanael's rebellion.
Michael, Mihail (Islam), Mikael, Mikhael, Mikhail (Russian) are some of the variations.
Miguel in Ibero-Hispanic, who are known from rich angelologic tradition (spread throughout the world by Jesuits I believe) on the peripheries of the Church.

Old Jewish prayer for the "Protection at Night" invokes the 4 most known names from the Bible (Orthodox cannonn):
>In the name of Adonai
>The God of Israel:
>May the angel Michael be at my right,
>And the angel Gabriel be at my left;
>And in front of me the angel Uriel,
>And behind me the angel Raphael…
>And above my head the presence of God (Shekhinah).

NOW occultfigs have hijacked this for their "LBRP", but that's the other thing...
>>
>>17650199
>>>17650194 (You)
>Who is Micha-El?

In the vision in Daniel 12:1 Daniel is informed about the role of Michael during the "Time of the End" when there will be "distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations" and that:

"At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise."

His name מִיכָאֵל means "Who is like (Micha) The Lord (El)?"

This is not to say Michael is like the Lord. That's a common misconception. It's what he always says about God.. "who is like God?" Meaning no one, not even himself. It's a statement of humility despite the fact that he is the Multiverse's most skilled spiritual warrior, having defeated Lucifer, now Satan, in personal combat.
>>
File: d104b-coptic2bmartyrs.jpg (154KB, 644x483px) Image search: [Google]
d104b-coptic2bmartyrs.jpg
154KB, 644x483px
>>17650254
The fresco/stained glass comes from Anglican Church - St. John’s Church in Wiltshire.

It's very impressive, perhaps my favourite representation of the 4 Angels of Providence (and 4 edges/classical elements, etc) or "Archangels".

If you want to know more - Ask, but it's almost too easy to find info on him. I know 2 prayers directed specifically to him, one of the Pope's authorship even.
If the Devils and/or Demons are haunting you he is most likely best person to ask for help from all of the Angels, being Archistrategus/General of Heavenly Armies.
>>
>>17650184
>>>17646966
>They also want you to give them your soul. FUCK THAT
No one wants your soul but Satan.

Angels usually want your company.

Think of them as very advanced humans.

Very.

And yes, they can Love.

We do not know for sure if angels can have sexual relations with women because the Bible doesn't tell us. Nevertheless, some Christians think it is possible, and others do not. Various Scriptures are used for both sides of the argument. Let's take a look at some of them.

Matt. 22:30, "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven."

Gen. 6:1-4, "Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. Then the Lord said, 'My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.' The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown."

We can see from Matt. 22:30 and Luke 20:34-36 that angels do not marry in Heaven, but this does not mean they can't take human form and have relations or marriage on Earth. I am not advocating that they do have sexual relations with people, but I am simply stating that we cannot assert either position from this passage, especially when the Bible tells us that people have entertained angels without even knowing it (Heb. 13:2). This means that angels can take on human appearance to such a convincing state that they can't be distinguished from people. If this is the case, then it would seem logical that an angel (a fallen one) could imitate a human physical form including the sexual organs.
>>
>>17650288
>If this is the case, then it would seem logical that an angel (a fallen one) could imitate a human physical form including the sexual organs.
Angels don't have to be fallen to imitate human form.

"Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it." - Hebrews 13:2

This verse clearly speaks of God's Holy Angels, not fallen angels, taking human form.
>>
Angels are ok I guess, God is problematic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyFM0_AhIYA&list=PL71922DE34C9673BD
>>
>>17650288
I was talking about demons. Demons want your soul usually.
>>
>>17647128
>Angel covering his feet

Feet was a hebrew euuphemism for genitals sometimes. He is probably meant to be covering his genitals. rifatsonsino.blogspot.com/2011/01/feet-in-hebrew-bible-metaphors-and.html
>>
>>17650306
>>>17650288 (You)
>I was talking about demons. Demons want your soul usually.
This is true.
>>
>>17647363
Pussy. I am bipolar and depressed and don't do stupid shit like that you fucking retard.
>>
>>17647402
By retards.
>>
>>17647817
>the definition of an angel is a servant of God that can't think for itself. am i wrong?
That is correct.

>>17647830
>Lucifer was an angel,
Lucifer is a jinni.
>>
>>17646945
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_oJAAXSJCc
>>
File: brothers306.jpg (88KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
brothers306.jpg
88KB, 694x530px
>>17647828
>>17647775
Lore... too human... AI... I see a pattern...
>>
>>17647830
But then, God should know Lucifer would rebel. Isn't He omniscient? Something stinks in this story. I wouldn't care too much about these small details.
>>
>>17650575
thanks for clarifying that's what i thought. which religions specifically believe that lucifer is a jinni? i've read that islam does but i can't find out about the views of christianity and judaism
>>
File: Fortitudo.jpg (208KB, 636x434px) Image search: [Google]
Fortitudo.jpg
208KB, 636x434px
>>17648037
Bayonetta has better angel depictions.
>>
>>17651146
>I see a pattern.
i dont. could you explain?
>>
File: Giants.jpg (34KB, 320x500px) Image search: [Google]
Giants.jpg
34KB, 320x500px
It's been eons since I've read the Bible.
If my memory serves me well, the Giants were the offspring of humans and fallen angels. I don't think the fallen angels acquired this sexual ability through the Fall, so, by association, angels should be able to produce babies with humans.
Does anyone have a digital copy of this book? I would prefer to not shell over $100 on it.
>>
>>17651170
no wonder these niggas had to tell the shepherds not to be afraid. if i saw this dude i would shit my pants
>>
>>17651165
Jinni are from Arabian (pre Muslim too) folklore. So, I think only Islam considers Lucifer (a Judeo-Christian syncretism) as a Jinn.
>>
>>17651184
They are able to appear as normal humans if they wish to do so, according to the Bible; refer to Lot and the "messengers".
>>
>>17651190
cool thanks. so what do christianity and judaism believe then? because it really doesn't make sense that angels would be able to choose to betray God
>>
>>17650254
The Bible says "Satan's" name is Heylel, not Samael.
>>
>>17651178
Not in the bible or Old Testament. What you're talking about is from the apocryphal Book of Enoch.
>>
They are inherently Lawfags
Can't trust the winged jew
>>
>>17651210
Ah, yes, Enoch; no wonder I wasn't finding the reference. Anyway, you shouldn't ignore the apocrypha. Who knows what guidelines the selection for the books that would be part of the Bible and which would be discarded followed?
>>
>>17651219
I wasn't saying to discount it, I was just elaborating further on what it was for the sake of clarity.
>>
>>17651194
Were they? I mean was it revealed that all angels have that power? For all we know they were an entire different kind of angel from the three kinds described in Ezekiel, maybe more kin to the archangels than your basic angels (I haven't read the bible yet, just researched bits and pieces)
>>
>>17651178
>If my memory serves me well, ... angels should be able to produce babies with humans.

Scholars do not know for sure if angels can have sexual relations with women because the Bible doesn't tell us. Nevertheless, some Christians think it is possible, and others do not. Various Scriptures are used for both sides of the argument. Let's take a look at some of them.

Matt. 22:30, "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in Heaven."

Gen. 6:1-4, "Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. Then the Lord said, 'My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.' The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown."

"Nephilim" are probably evil fallen angels (or demons, mistranslated "giants" in the King James), while "Sons of God" are probably good elect angels.

We can see from Matt. 22:30 that angels do not marry in Heaven, but this does not mean they can't take human form and have relations, marriage, and or children on Earth. I am not advocating that they do have sexual relations with people, but the Bible tells us that people have entertained angels without even knowing it (Heb. 13:2). This means that angels can take on human appearance to such a convincing state that they can't be distinguished from people. If this is the case, then it would seem logical that an angel could imitate a human physical form including the sexual organs, and possibly marry and father children that would be like the "heroes of old" (think Hercules, Perseus, Achilles, King Arthur, Guinevere, Athena, etc..).
>>
>>17647128
>There are also some hypocritical succubusfags who badmouth angels because women tend to like them.

There's one blogger I know of who claims that succubi are themselves angels.
>>
>>17647775
I would think that God wouldn't have the kind of limitations that would make him unable to get it right the first time, and even if he did, I don't know why he wouldn't go back and "upgrade" angels once he figured things out.

Also, it's unfortunate that your pic reminds me more of the final ending of Drakengard than an angel.
>>
Bunch of retarded fuck-wits in here who know nothing. If you actually believe there is a God, do you think any of you dumb asses would even come close to understanding this world. You all should just commit mass suicide and stream it, maybe then something may occur
>>
>>17650288
>We do not know for sure if angels can have sexual relations with women

What about female angels and human men?
>>
>>17646945
Lol angels humans think so small, what we think of as angels or the angelic realm is simply entites who have graduayed by devoting their existance to love light and service to others love is all that is required, an undoubtedly as a society progresses spiritually the attain hugher levels of vibrations and infinite intelligence. Tldr angels are benevolent entites on a mission to serve the ONE TRUE INFINITE CREATOR. LOVE AND LIGHT.
>>
>>17651175
It's just a TNG reference. Lore was an android created before Data, and he had human emotions and all the problems that come with them. He was also a dick. His creator determined that he had made Lore "too human", or at least, more human than his AI could handle. So he revised his plans and built Data, intending to go back and fix Lore later.
>>
>>17651623
>Scholars don't know because Bible doesn't tell us
Makes your "scholars" sound like a joke to be honest.

>>17652108
I suspect the answer will be "Bible doesn't mention female angels"
>>
>>17652129
oh wow that is eerily similar to what we were talking about lol
>>
>>17651623
Hey mate did you find me yet? By the way you didn't clarify, how am I supposed to understand when god talks to me? Is it something literal, like in a dream or someone I meet in person?
>>
>>17651623
>muh sola scriptura

Fekin proddies
>>
>>17652070
>There's one blogger I know of who claims that succubi are themselves angels.
He's right, in a sense. They are fallen angels.
>>
>>17652087
>I would think that God wouldn't have the kind of limitations that would make him unable to get it right the first time, and even if he did, I don't know why he wouldn't go back and "upgrade" angels once he figured things out.
Who says he didn't get it right?

He's allowed evil to exist temporarily as a way to allow free will.

Everything is going, and will continue to go, according to plan.
>>
>>17646945
Because /x/ has always been full of edgy wankers.
>>
>>17646966
I think you have the wrong idea of us.
>>
>>17654309
He claims that they're not fallen; they're still angels, created by God to spread love.
>>
>>17655302
The Codex Succubi is anti-incubus propaganda.
>>
File: AngelComputerDude.jpg (6KB, 178x118px) Image search: [Google]
AngelComputerDude.jpg
6KB, 178x118px
>>17654321
>us
>>
>>17655302
>they're still angels, created by God to spread love.
That's an amazing way to look at succubi!

Such a rare and unique way to share relations with another being!
>>
>>17655335
>>>17655302
>>they're still angels, created by God to spread love.
>That's an amazing way to look at succubi!
>Such a rare and unique way to share relations with another being!
Yeah, all they do is steal your soul with a kiss, and then not fuck you.

How "loving".
>>
>>17652108
>>>17650288
>>We do not know for sure if angels can have sexual relations with women
>What about female angels and human men?
Not beyond the realm of possibility.

There's a school of thought that suggests that all spirits, including humans and angelic, are gender-neutral, and sex is chosen upon physical incarnation for the duration of that incarnation.
>>
>>17653698
>>>17651623
>Hey mate did you find me yet?
Yes.

>By the way you didn't clarify, how am I supposed to understand when god talks to me?
You'll know.

>Is it something literal, like in a dream or someone I meet in person?
Yes.
>>
>>17647104
This. Fucking this.
>>
>>17651170
Less armor more fire.
>>17654309
Not all succubus are demonic in nature. Almost any spirit can feed off sexual energy. Besides they only think of you as gas can.
>>17656854
That seems to be the case. Perhaps they assume a form for a purpose or assume a specific form make interaction with a particular person easier.
>>
>>17656854
I would hope so. It's not fair for women to get all the supernatural lovers.
>>
>>17650203
Not the same guy that's bad mouthing everything but I respect your beliefs, I'd just rather live a life of pleasure and give in to my human desires rather than hide them because Yhwh doesn't like how he made us
>>
>>17647402
>Has very important missions to accomplish.
>The lives of people are on their hands.
>Will battle for Humanity against terrible blasphemous demons.
>Knows what happens to those who disobey god
>Doesn't pay attention to the vain curiosity of a human being.

Yeah, they are the assholes.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.