[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone read Thiaoouba Prophecy? It's a self-reported

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8

File: 51NEEY2FYFL.jpg (37KB, 334x475px) Image search: [Google]
51NEEY2FYFL.jpg
37KB, 334x475px
Has anyone read Thiaoouba Prophecy?

It's a self-reported abduction to a "category 9" (the highest, most advanced category) planet billions of miles away from Earth, back in 1997. The book was made free as a PDF by the author who was chosen specifically by the extraterrestrials to be assigned a task of writing the book. It all seems very convincing to me, and I'm sure you can agree if you read it all.

Interestingly, planet earth is a "category 1" planet - the lowest category of them all. That explains why everyone here thinks life is so shit. It's because we're literally living in the absolute shit-tier category in our current lifetimes.
>>
Sounds like an utter pile of shit
>>
>>17641994
Don't be so fucking narrow-minded. Read it first, asshole.
>>
>>17641997
I'd rather not read that crap.
>>
>>17642009
Refer to my previous post.

What makes you knowledgable about and above a book you know essentially nothing about?
>>
>>17642013
Do I need to be a shrink to know about crazy people?
If you want to be an idiot and believe this shit then suit yourself.
>>
>>17642027
Why are you even commenting on this thread? If you don't like it, get the fuck out of here. You're adding exactly zero value to this thread.

Open your mind or fuck off.
>>
>>17641990
Not going to read it. These category 9 bullies think they can look down on us? I'd like to see one of those cat 9s talk down to me to my face. I'll show him a category 1, as in one punch is all its gonna take to knock those dweebs out. I hope one of these cat 9 literal beta orbiters is reading this and tries to abduct me. I'll mess up his while world. This is an open invitation to any of you angus probing betas: try me.

Thanks OP, you got me hella mad with your post.
>>
>>17642042
I already posted my opinion.
Deal with it.
Apparently you're not that open minded enough to accept that.
>>
>>17642043
All jokes aside, the category 9 beings are actually trying to help us evolve, hence the abduction and subsequent book. The political and spiritual advice offered in the book is incredibly sound.

>>17642049
You gave your opinion on a book you never read? Kill yourself
>>
>>17642068
Yeah, it's what they do when people decide they want to buy or read a book or not.
In this case, it's due to OP's shilling of the book.
Try harder next time.
>>
>>17642068
I wasn't joking, I almost passed out I was so mad. Test+tren, never again. I'll give it a shot though , it sounds interesting if they are trying to help
>>
File: thiaoouba-thao.png (29KB, 180x202px) Image search: [Google]
thiaoouba-thao.png
29KB, 180x202px
>>17641990
Geeky guy creates Hot tall feminist Alien.

Tells a basic story about how we are on the lowest level of existence. Imparts some basic knowledge.

Could be legit op, I dunno guy seems pretty Autist, and Alien seems pretty hot. Makes me think maybe he was Role Play.
>>
>>17642109
They can read your thoughts, telepathically induce a hallucination onto you or decimate you to atoms with their laser technology, so good luck with that.

>>17642088
>shilling
>a free book from 1997

>>17642148
Read it, trust me.
>>
The ignorance is strong on /x/ recently, I wonder what they are expecting here?
>>
>>17641990

>We want to make contact and uplift this civilization and help them evolve
>How should we do this, my fellow Category 9s?
>Let's abduct one man and tell him to right a book about us
>Sounds like a plan!
>>
>>17642176
They can't intervene much directly as is by Universal Law. We're here to learn ourselves. All they can do is guide us, but they aren't allowed to help us directly. As it explains in the book, it uses an analogy of a kid doing his homework, getting a little help from his parents and learning from it, vs. his parents doing it all and him learning nothing, where he will likely revert back to his original place.
>>
There's the possibility of that guy getting it all wrong and writing down the wrong things.

I would only believe it once I meet these category 9 beings myself.
Afterwards I would make a free video on youtube.
>>
>>17642182
the theme of this world being a prison planet is extremely common and in my belief it probably is true but other cults claim the same thing like aliens exist and stuff

Im sure they do but the hard part is finding out who is really right
>>
>>17642189
I'm only 3/4 of the way through the book, but it mentioned how the main extraterrestrial guiding him will help him with remembering the details since he was told it's imperative for him to accurately record the main things they teach him. I'm guessing the being somehow solidifies the memories for him to remember it all.
>>
>>17642182
Almost all these stories go like that.
>T-They can't directly intervene!
>They only c-come every [arbitrary number that ensures I won't be alive when it "happens again" so people can't mock me even more] years!
>[Vague substance-less reason based on platitudes]

Like, I hope you're just a roleplayer pretending to take this serious for some (You)s, but you'd have to be a complete idiot to believe any of this.
There's a very big reason that people like that man are made fun of and not taken seriously - and it's not because there's a "conspiracy" against him or because people just "can't face the truth", it's because he's a fucking lunatic.
>>
>>17642196
Read the book, you'll see. It will clarify everything for you and likely remove all your doubts. I saw one reviewer say the book converted him from an atheist to a believer in god etc
>>
>>17642206
Typical "rational" man, scared to open his mind. Maybe they "all" go like that because that's the way it works? Many of the channelings to entities are telling it the same because that's how it fucking is.
>>
I think the author is most likely nuts. However, its fun to read these things as long as you can keep fantasy and reality straight.
>>
>>17642229
Many of the things discussed in the book can't come from a human. It's beyond human creativity.

Whatever though, read it or don't. I don't really care anymore. I was just hoping for some positive discussion and curiosity ITT.
>>
>>17642208
i skimmed some of it and seems similar to other writings

I can give you some stuff to read that is very similar and probably more credible seeing how this cult actually predicted some things but then again this cult like many others claims one person was visited by the higher ups and stuff which always makes me doubt it
>>
>>17642234

Its weird, I recently come across this book on my own, and there were a few other books that I am currently reading. Funny how this thread popped up at the right time for me.
>>
>>17642248
I've stumbled into a lot of interesting/important books and information over the years. This book though is possibly the most important thing I've ever read. Do yourself a favour
>>
>>17642215
>scared to open his mind

See what I said
>"can't face the truth"

You can't come up with any other response because there is no logical or realistic way you can justify believing in this crap.

>>17642234
>It's beyond human creativity.
Just because you're a complete moron so gullible and unable to think for yourself that you fall for very blatant fiction, doesn't mean others have the same mental disabilities you have. Were you perhaps an ardent Christian at any stage of your life? Did you often use arguments like
>"H-how do you explain the world?!"
>"How did this all happen if not by the guidance and whims of our Creator, God!?
>"You're not supposed to understand God because it's not possible to comprehend God!"

But please, do share some of these things that are "beyond human creativity" and couldn't have "come from a human".

Hint: If you can register it and understand the concepts - someone else could have thought it up
>>
>>17642265
>You can't come up with any other response because there is no logical or realistic way you can justify believing in this crap.

Honestly, I'm so tired of people like you that I'm just about done bothering to defend myself with this stuff. Of course you wouldn't understand; I was like you once: scared and ignorant. You'll get there eventually.
>>
>>17642274
why dont you reply to >>17642242
>>
>>17641990
Found his site many years ago (maybe 10 or so?), read a few chapter's of the book, got bored didn't read more. His site has some interesting stuff on it however.

What I did appreciate about the books offered from him and his site is that they are all free and he doesn't seem to be trying to profit from it in any way. Except if you count the "aura" shirts that he was trying to sell. This is in stark contrast to the majority of absuctees who try to make money from the experience in some way.
>>
>>17642282
I already have a big list to read.

And I don't want to take books from someone who calls a book they haven't read yet "uncredible"
>>
>>17642299
>Except if you count the "aura" shirts that he was trying to sell
They're actually being sold by a friend of his, and they're also hand-made.

It's a shame you didn't read the rest of the book. There's a reason it's all free
>>
>>17642301
I never called it uncredible I said its questionable which it should be, everything should be questioned
>>
>>17642315
Why don't you have an open mind?
>>
>>17642320
i do have a open mind which is why I told you i have found an other cult that made accurate predictions and say things similar to this one and I am offering to link you to the website which is interesting

I also question them because like I said before when its one guy that gets visited by them it becomes questionable

this is a common theme like with jesus and joseph smith
>>
>Thiaoouba Prophecy

Is it just me or is that a reference to the Celestine Prophecy?
>>
>>17642337
Ultimately you need to decide whether you believe it or not though. If you can't believe any of this stuff there's no point reading it because it renders usless to those who don't believe it.

Let's have the link then
>>
File: terrorist-nuke.jpg (51KB, 553x787px) Image search: [Google]
terrorist-nuke.jpg
51KB, 553x787px
>>17642386
I believe that aliens are real and this world is most likely a prison planet, but many people are saying this so who knows? The church of subgenius (subgenius.com) believes similar things

tell me what you think of them? Idk about this bob guys hes kinda spooky
>>
>>17642408
>but many people are saying this so who knows?
Honestly, why would that change anything? Whether a lot of people believe it or a few people, it shouldn't make a difference. Your job is to connect the dots and decide on what you find agreeable or not.

Protip: read things while strongly "wanting" to believe them (with a SMALL touch of skeptiticsm), that way your mind is open and you can actually take these concepts onboard and then decide after you've accounted everything, unlike idiotic shitheads like the first commenter of this thread.

I'll check that site out
>>
>>17642416
alright but im skeptical because sometimes people loose sight and end up doing suicide rituals with them and stuff

but yes I understand what you mean
>>
>>17642416
any thoughts on them?
>>
>>17642452
The site is all over the place. Direct me to something meaningful?
>>
I read a book like this, adapted for kids, back when I was little...

Now I am a grown dude, I wonder, where did the author get it all from? How old is this book? Could it have been a source?
>>
>>17642476
http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/classic/classics/X0003_botsg-intro.html

there basically discordians
>>
>>17642478
Published in 1997
>>
>>17642503
Straight into selling books and money. Looks pretty suspicious to me and very unco-ordinated. But I'm still open to it. Is it worth a read?
>>
>>17642505

Then it might be a ripoff from Ami, the kid/child from the stars, 1987
>>
>>17642515
yeah suspicious but if are into discordianism you should read it but if you arent dont it will mess with you mentally
>>
>>17642522
What happened in the book exactly?

>>17642524
>discordianism
Can you explain it a little?
>>
>>17641990
>independently-published
>Cover looks like it was made with MS Paint and google images
>author most likely a timecube-tier fringe wacko and/or a wannabe L Ron Hubbard

What do you think makes this one different from the rest?
>>
>>17642527

Pretty much what you described, though it's a trilogy.

Alien from advanced planet visits little kid, takes him to see an awesome advanced planet full of love and stuff, tells him to write about it as his mission to become more evolved.
>>
>>17642533
>Cover looks like it was made with MS Paint and google images
It's nearly 20 years old...

>What do you think makes this one different from the rest?
Much of it is unique. It offers incredible ideas for fixing our planet. And it's written extremely co-herently; it puts you in his shoes and feels very believable in the way he describes things (not to mention the mind-blowing concepts in the book)
>>
You guys are making me laugh with all these puns.
>>
>>17642527
its basically the worship of Eris and they like chaos

heres principia discordia
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/downloads/Principia%20Discordia.pdf
>>
>>17642558
Sounds a bit like Satanism IMO. Just a place for lost, misguided souls
>>
>>17642573
satanism is self liberation discordianism is living through chaos
>>
>>17642591
What sort of chaos?
>>
>>17641990
>billions of miles away from Earth
that's less than a light year nigga
>>
>>17642591
is there a secret push to wedge discordianism into every thread?
i remember when there was only one discordian on /x/, Xeno, curious he's not around now that people are posting apples and pentagrams all over
>>
>>17642527
Discordianism is worship of chaos. People say they worship it to be ironic, or are mentally ill and want to believe their is more to reality then what is percievable.

If there is more to it I would genuinely love to know. As of now I've dismissed it as being rational as C'thulu worship.
>>
>>17641990
Sounds like an interesting read. I'll look into it. Even if I wind up disagreeing with it, it sounds like it'll be an interesting read in any case.
>>
Fuck, stop with this discordianism shit. It's enough now, every fucking thread there is one guy trying to push this shit into our throats.
>>
>>17642612
Yup, sounds like bs to me
>>
>>17642612
>>17642690

I don't mean just a few billion. The spaceship that flew them there was travelling way beyond light-speed and took them a few hours to reach.
>>
File: flying-saucer.jpg (44KB, 300x439px) Image search: [Google]
flying-saucer.jpg
44KB, 300x439px
>>17642614
i personally discovered it recently but I am not trying to spread it I only wanted to talk to someone about it who has experience with things of that nature

>>17642698
pic related is relevant to what youre saying
>>
>>17641997
yeah read it, read a fucking urantia-look-like book with 2xxx+ pages of unvalidated and questionable knowledge... i think i'll pass.
>>
Its the bumpaning.
>>
>>17642248
This, started reading the book maybe couple weeks ago... everything makes so fucking sense.

And Op,

Don't worry, some of us can see and think what you think as well. People who dismiss easily every theory are no better that religious fanatics, obsessed with reality and the mundane. Like reverse engineering, if you keep asking questions , and this book in my opinion solves a whole fucking lot of them.. I'm loving it, and it sounds more reality than fantasy and I'm no fucking autist
>>
File: 1461001153001.jpg (104KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1461001153001.jpg
104KB, 604x604px
Wy the fuck is it always in pdf.
You can't read that shit on an ereader.
>>
>>17646086
what
those things are literally made for reading pdfs
>>
>>17641990

I read it. I dunno why, but i believe him. Something clicked within me. Good read whether you care or not
>>
>>17646590
did you read it all in one go? I kind of started but I can tell you something doesn't fit. I've had my fair share of experiences and it doesn't sit right.
>>
Does it have any actual prophecies? If so, what? Are any of them things that should happen in our lifetimes?
>>
>>17648021
this
>>
>>17648021
>>17648138
Readying at this moment, I'll let ya'll know in a second about prophecies if I find any. So far is just some Australian french dude who gets taken into this spacecraft by what we consider the Nordic alien race. Travelling they find another planet, they also look a lot like us but had huge turmoil and they just nuked each other (due to politics and nation barriers). Then they keep on their route to their planet where they are taking him for some reason to learn more. They are hermaphrodites and introduced arabic numbers to us long ago.
>>
>>17645825

If you wanna have a discussion about it lemme know
>>
>>17642386
The way you're promoting the views predicated in this book shows you haven't read the cover clearly enough.

"Believing is not enough..."
>>
http://www.lanuovaumanita.net/files/tp-typeset.pdf
>Report from the journey undertaken in June 1987
>>17642522
>Then it might be a ripoff from Ami, the kid/child from the stars, 1987

mystery solved, i was in thread 2 mins, bye
>>
>>17642234
>>17642234
Smart thinking, coming to 4chan for some hugbox, funshine bear bullshit
>>
>>17648021
>>17648138
It's garbage that is purposely made in a way as to convince the reader that it is the truth or believable. Most times from heavy repetition and trying to appeal to common sense in a vague way to get you persuaded into believing as well as how interesting and intriguing of a story it is but it has way too many flaws.
>>
File: nope.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
2MB, 320x240px
I read the whole thing. Total insanity. It would be cool, but Occam's Razor says nope.
>>
>>17642234
>It's beyond human creativity
Right, humans have never written science fiction before.
>>
>>17646086
your ereader sucks, man
>>
File: HAHAHA.gif (1MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHA.gif
1MB, 360x360px
>>17642234
>beyond human creativity
>read the entire thing
>>
The authors website ,with more details and clarification on the subject.Personally loved the book, even if its role-play it's quite the good read.Keep an open mind to new stuff guys .
http://www.thiaoouba.com/mic.htm
>>
Yeah, I was actually abducted by a Category 7 planet a few months ago. >>17641990
>>
>>17642234
Tell me exactly what in this book is beyond human creativity.
>>
>>17642234
It is not beyond human creativity, it does not even have any new theories in the book. Everything is based on writings people did in the 60s-70s when they took acid. I take it you have never done a single drug in your life? Nothing in the book is that out there, or even new. It is recycled new age shit. Everybody knows these theories, I did before 1997 and I am only in my 20s.
>>
>>17641990
not gonna read it.
Give me the tl;dr or fuck off, faggot
>>
>>17641990
>It all seems very convincing to me, and I'm sure you can agree if you read it all.

Lol.

No.
>>
>>17650742
>I took drugs and I could have thought this book out.
>You can't be in my club, you never taken any drugs.
>Implying the writings are the same therefore all of it is bullshit that was thought by drug addicts.
>Implying it couldn't be true.

Kek, I LOVE you guys! Keep with the non-believing!!!
>>
>>17649432
OP here. You got an email address?
>>
>>17650735
Go on
>>
File: 1458658447042.jpg (36KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1458658447042.jpg
36KB, 500x417px
>>17642265
Dude seriously I'm not the one you are arguing but but god damn stop trying to force your fuckin opinion down every bodies fuckin throats fuck off with your autism this is /x/ you fuckin retard, trying to tell everyone in a paranormal thread they are retarded for what they believe is either trolling or fuckin autism fuck off
>>
>>17642148
Well don't you think a futuristic society could alter genetics so everyones a 10/10 natural blonde?
>>
>>17641990
Gonna read the book but you gotta tell me about the WHY are we conscious part.
>>
>>17653081
Yo, [email protected]
>>
>>17641990
I read it about 10 years ago. The aliens seemed very pretentious and untrustworthy. They seemed to be lying about alot of things and were hiding how their society really looked like. Their view of the universe is not the ultimate truth. I hope it was made up.
>>
>>17654581
>implying everyone wants to be 10/10 aryan
>implying they aren't the descendants of nazis who made it off world
>>
>>17646281

no they aren't pdfs are THE shit format for e-readers
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.