[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a dream last night (this morning?) that's terrifying.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (404KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
404KB, 1280x720px
I had a dream last night (this morning?) that's terrifying. Ever had a voice in your head that's told you not to do something, but you did it anyway? This is some next level shit like that.
In my dream, it was all white, except a figure in the distance. I walked for what seemed like an eternity, until I saw the figure's face. This sounds really fucking corny, but it was ME! Every little detail and scar and acne blemishes and EVERYTHING was there! I asked him who he (it?) was, and in my own voice it said " I'm you. Well, every negative aspect of you, anyway."
This was tense. A sly smile was the only expression I saw. He told me things... REMINDED me of things I've done. I don't know what to make of this; it's like it was the embodiment of every negative emotion I've ever experienced.
If I end up in hell, that fucker is there waiting for me.
>>
>>17641054
That's some wacky shit right there.
>>
>>17641054
You're not alone, OP. I've had strange dreams that mimic what you've typed down here. Always a smile, and tells you shit you don't want to be reminded about. Wonder what it's all about? Satan?
>>
>>17641054
>Ever had a voice in your head that's told you not to do something, but you did it anyway?

That's called humanity. This is /x/
>>
File: 1461613760657.jpg (521KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1461613760657.jpg
521KB, 1920x1200px
No only your true self. The animal you refuse to release. Allow yourself to become who you are meant to be
>>
>>17641054
Dreams go here.

>>17625608
>>17625608
>>17625608
>>
>>17641054
Accept those things you've done as a part of yourself and move on, realize they along with the good, make up the person you are today, and who you are supposed to become.

Don't run from those thoughts and memories as they come to your consciousness and try not to judge them as good or bad, just as they are. This way, gradually, they will lose power over you.
>>
>>17641054
I had a cooler dream.

I had a dream where I was a cashier at my job.
I was checking someone out when suddenly I realized I was in a dream.

I looked at the guy and I said "this isn't real is it?".
suddenly he and every person in teh store stopped and turned to look at me and they all spoke at once saying "you got me"

I said "who are you?" and he said "i'm your subconscious" "what are you doing?" i said. "keeping you busy till you wake up" said the people.

freaky.

Then I had another dream where I had a false awakening, you know where you think you wake up but you are still dreaming, well anyway I had one of those and walked in to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I had been watching a lot of the matrix trilogy and while I was brushing my teeth suddenly Morpheus voice started playing out of some speakers saying "have you ever had a dream you were so sure was real?" I started getting hyped and morpheus said "what if you were unable to wake form that dream, how would you know the difference between the real world and the dream one." then the walls in my dream started melting and I said "this can't be" and he siad "be what? be real?" then I woke up.

really cool dreams
>>
File: 1460603085381.png (141KB, 827x847px) Image search: [Google]
1460603085381.png
141KB, 827x847px
>>17641054

>>17625608
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.