[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From duendes to witches, Hispanic people got the spookiest stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1461777180608.jpg (516KB, 898x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1461777180608.jpg
516KB, 898x1100px
From duendes to witches, Hispanic people got the spookiest stories to tell. Can anyone even really go so far as to say they could ever do it to try and top that? Please post the spookiest stories you got!
>>
I think that Catholics are just HIGHLY superstitious based on all the stories I've heard.
>>
Sauce on that pic? Looks cool
>>
>>17641732
Idk got it from /fit/
>>
>>17640330

Theres a lot of stories regarding taxi drivers arround here, most of the time it has something to do with the passager dissapearing in the middle of the ride.
>>
>>17640330
Not hispanic but i've a story
i've posted this in a few places, so i'm copypasting

when I was bumming around the UK, living on couches and stuff as a little homeless holiday, I began doing some magickal exercises to try and get me a job. Sigils, Middle Pillar Exercise, that sort of thing.

And you know what? It worked!

But that's not the crux of this story.

My dreams began to take on strange symbolism, as I felt the "spell" come into manifestation over the course of a couple of weeks. I had also been reading the works of Robert Anton Wilson. Heiroglyphics of the God Horus began appearing on the walls of otherwise unremarkable dreams. In a lucid dream, I was offered a pill with the eye of horus on it. I didn't take the pill. I'm a little paranoid about "letting things in."

So, one night, the fella I was staying with was out, so I slept in his bed. In the middle of the night I woke up, to see a strange sight above my bed. It was like an enormous black pyramid, that would have been invisible if it was not lit with a slight light coming around it's edges.

I don't know how to explain this correctly, but the object seemed to be floating BEHIND the world. Behind reality, somehow. If you've read Grant Morrison's the invisibles think of it as being something floating outside of the superfluid that reality is projected on.

Anyway, as soon as I noticed it it began to fade away, and I called out to it "Hey man, come back, I want to talk".

Suddenly, a cacophony of sound, think like someone playing a trillion notes at once on a
(continued)
>>
>>17640330
synthesiser, roared up and engulfed my consciousness. It was terrifying. And for a moment my brain tried to brush it off as "just a movie"... nope.. "just a game"... nope.... "just a dream"... nope. FUCK. THIS IS REAL.

Absolute terror set in and then I was pulled into my first out of body experience (and my only one since). The noise increased in intensity and I began to be pulled towards this- mass of light, colour and noise that I couldn't really make sense of. I had a feeling that my brain was going to sort this experience into an "alien abduction" scenario, to make sense of it.

I called out to it to communicate with me in a way that makes sense. It just continued to pull me towards it's terrible mass. I formed astral hands somehow, and though that I should signal it somehow- throw out a symbol. Because these things speak in symbols, right?

All I could think of was to flip it off.

I did, and was thrown back into my body. I snapped into a state of sleep paralysis, and then lifted myself out of it.

Then I laughed. Because it was one of the most incredible experiences of my life.

If you have had a similar experience, please post! And please, I beg you, don't make shit up. Post real things that happened to you.
>>
>>17641732
https://www.patreon.com/guweiz?ty=h
>>
Mediterranean, got a few... but specifically hispanic, not many... the closest I got was next to the border, near zamora with witches specialized in shapeshifting/skinwalking like some people call them.

Met one that did that in front of our eyes… I grew up in a VRL town famed for being the land of the witches and never understood why until the day every shit I esteemed in society crashed and I found myself hiring the local wizard to solve the problem… on one event the fucker changed from a man to a woman right in front of our noses… hit my parents pretty hard though… it seemed the blood had been drained out of their faces and they walked around with expressionless pale faces for months after that. It's harder the first time I suppose.
>>
>>17642222
Thats awesome man.
>>
>>17644495
yeah, 'shrooms are fun.
>>
>>17644493
dudewat, that's intense

Mind describing the transformation?
>>
>>17645050
>Mind describing the transformation?
I think what he did was mess with our minds to control us in a way to make us perceive him as a woman, instead of really physically transforming his body.

I say this, because at the time I was new to all that stuff and didn't understand anything, but during the last fifteen years I've thought a lot about that event and came to a conclusion by myself.

I say that he manipulated our minds because after doing that he also started entering the bodies of other people and controling the bodies of other people.

It's hard to describe these things by words, but it was like an RC car being controlled by two remotes... the woman that was with us sometimes was totally controlled by the witch and her body moved in a smooth way, and sometimes it was a very jerky motion when the witch wanted to move her legs in one direction and she wanted to move them in another... it was literally like watching two people trying to control the same body.

That was his real gift, I think... he could control other people... their vision, their locomotion, their speech, etc.

I was not really very affected by all these events because I was young and open-minded at the time, but today I understand how hard it can be for some people.
>>
File: 1462105412421.jpg (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1462105412421.jpg
4KB, 160x160px
>>17645204
Damn, well thanks for sharing. I'm spooked.
>>
File: 1462050406857.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462050406857.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
bumping for interest
>>
Hispanic here.
Went to Sierra Del Tigre last summer. Spooky stories are nothing new since it seems like everyone's house is haunted in the boonies.

My place has lights turn on and off at night. On multiple occasions I had rocks thrown at me from who knows where. Never had one hit me but it always landed either near me or hit a wall next to me. On another occasion, when guests were over, everyone heard a weird sound coming from our storage room. Apparently bags of cement were dragged from one side to the other.

The locals there also believe that there's a village that pops in and out of existence near one of the lakes since many people can hear music or a chapel bell ring when they go fishing.
>>
>>17640674
A lot of Catholics are, because of where Catholicism lies. It spread and blended across many different cultures with their own superstitions.

Hispanic Catholics are indeed superstitious, but their superstitions involve a lot of pre-catholic culture. From what I've experienced and heard from honest people a lot of it might be legit.
>>
Heard a good one about a man seeing a woman from behind in a field or something. He started sauntering up and talking to her and she turned around to face him, revealing a fucked up face (can't remember, it was like either decayed, deformed, animalistic, or all of the above).
Fucker just wakes up some time later. Hours, days, I can't remember, but he totally jaunted through time and might have found himself in a different area. His clothes were fucked up too.

Can't remember enough of this but I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a La Llorona story, even though I don't recall the lady making any noise.

The only reason this story stood out to me is the whole being jaunted through time and space after encountering a weird creature... That seems to be a common factor in a lot of stories. I used to dismiss the word "interdimensional" as I saw it thrown about because it just struck me as half-assed pseudoscience, but lately I've been wondering if there's some merit to it. It's sure as shit a convenient explanation for a lot of paranormal entities and how they work.
>>
>>17645512
>thanks for sharing. I'm spooked.
Yeah, my spookiness subsided a long time ago... today I find it mostly ironic because while I lived in VRL I dated a girl who dabbled in the occult and had classmates that didn't even had time for boys due to being totally immersed in those disciplines (that town was famed for being the land of the witches, after all).

And twenty or thirty years from now when I'm an old fart and the doctors can't do anything for me... if I return there to get help for some incurable disease, I will almost certainly watch my old girlfriend/classmates or the son of some neighbor from the other side of the village that I knew since childhood doing that kinda stuff...

It's kinda odd.
>>
>>17640330
English myhtology is superior to hispanic mythology.
Brownies, elves, hell hounds, dwarves, boggarts, witches, wizards, warlocks,
cunning folk, Dragons, Ettins, Hag stones, Green Man, Ogres, Lubberkin,
Trolls, Redcaps, Werefoxes, Hobgoblins,
Wyvrens, Will-o-wisps, Green children,
Gnomes, Giants (gog and magog the giants), The Wild Hunt, Spring Heeled Jack, Crones, boogeymen, Imps, Spirits of nature, Barghest, Duergar, Wyrms, Hags, Pixies, and much more.
>>
>>17647429
What an awkward little comment.
>>
>>17647429
>Brownies, elves, hell hounds, dwarves, boggarts, witches, wizards(...)

Well, thank goodness for that... I couldn't imagine a world without Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings.
>>
>>17647429
>elves
>dwarves
>gnomes and giants
Stop stealing shit from norse mythology you subhuman anglo.
>>
>>17647429

You need to be 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>17647429
Hahaha what a faggot
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.