[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was young, my father brought me to his office quite often.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: x in a nutshell.jpg (784KB, 2121x1416px) Image search: [Google]
x in a nutshell.jpg
784KB, 2121x1416px
When I was young, my father brought me to his office quite often. Sometimes it would get pretty late before he had finished his work, and his cleaning guy (and his some, sometimes) came in before we left. Now he was a super nice guy and got along with my Dad very well, but the first time I ever met him (I was probably 4 or 5 around this time) I shook his hand, he looked up to my Dad looking astonished, and said "This boy's got the gift!". Both my father and this man are pretty strong Christians (pretty sure he was a pastor), and I would consider myself one at this point as well (I'm 18 now). /x/, all I have to ask you tonight is: what did he mean by this?

pic unrelated, obviously
>>
File: keep going nsa.png (322KB, 2000x1258px) Image search: [Google]
keep going nsa.png
322KB, 2000x1258px
>>17639779
>his some
*son

Some other potentially relevant info: I'm the 3rd (and last) child in my family, Scorpio (November), and my birth was technically not supposed to physically be possible. Let me explain. After my middle sister was born, my mother was told by the doctor that she wouldn't be able to hold another baby and if she got pregnant, the baby would essentially *fall out*. Despite this, I was a healthy birth and was described by the doctor as a "Divine Cerclage". Don't know if that holds any relevance, just thought it'd be interesting and would like to see if anybody more in tune with the spiritual realm has any more significant insight than I.
>>
>>17639786
You've got the gift

Of autism
>>
File: dual snow halation.png (46KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
dual snow halation.png
46KB, 1920x1440px
>>17639791
Well I'm on 4chan, what do you expect ;)

Since I have nothing better to do this Friday night, might as well share one more "experience".
Shortly after my mother passed, I was coming home from the grocery store with my father (I was around 11 at this time) and as we were both setting bags on the counter, I looked down and felt a really, REALLY strange *shift*. My legs felt like they were pulled two separate directions, but at the same time they felt stationary. It was almost as though something had come between my father and I and made time stop for a second, bending everything around it. I know that sounds odd, but I can't really put into words just how strange this feeling was. The most unsettling part about this was, when I asked my dad if he felt anything, he looked at me with a shocked expression and said "You felt that too?". Apparently, he thought he had some sort of brain-lapse (or something of that nature) and wasn't going to tell me he had felt anything since he thought it was just him.
Both of us felt the exact same sensation at the exact same moment, and never again felt anything similar.

I drew an extremely detailed rendition of what it was like, if anyone cares.
>>
>>17639779
It means you will give the best motherfucking blowjobs in town.
>>
File: yer a wizard.png (2MB, 1060x1060px) Image search: [Google]
yer a wizard.png
2MB, 1060x1060px
One more post from OP:

This one's a little more cliche, but interesting nonetheless. Around 1993, my father, two sisters and mother lived in Bradenton, Fl and my Dad had to cross the Sunshine Skyway every day and every night home for work. One evening, he was coming home and it was extraordinarily foggy. He had already crossed the bridge, but about 10 minutes later he was driving on the other side of the bridge going the opposite direction. He called my mom, and she sounded worried sick. 3(!) hours had passed, but he swears he only ever went straight and there's no way he ever went more than 10 minutes after crossing the bridge. Still bothers him to this day.

also, fun fact: I was conceived directly after a showing of Les Mis that my parent went to. Hopefully that's not a foreshadowing of my life ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
this is interesting.
/x/ post your spoopy personal stories
i don't have any b/c i'm boring af
>>
File: 1447436018790.jpg (18KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
1447436018790.jpg
18KB, 201x201px
>>17639834
I don't recall ever having been diddled as a child, so there's no way he could have known that
>>
>>17639779

One night, as I was about to go to sleep, as I closed my eyes I had a clear mental outline of my entire room. I could spacially differentiate every single object while moving my head around, with my eyes closed. When I went to open my eyes and confirm this "mental sketch", my eyes hurt like I had been stung by a bee.

1/2
>>
>>17639779

One time, after a particularly heated argument with my father, I went to my room and I felt tingles throughout my whole body, like really low-voltage electric shocks coursing through my flesh. I didn't think about anything, but I only got more mad with each passing minute. When my father finally came back in, I just started absolutely wrecking my room- broke almost every piece of furniture except my bed. I then shoved both of my parents out of the way and walked out of my house. I apparently walked three and a half miles, and it did feel like a good two hours of walking, but I didn't feel any fatigue at all by the time I started walking back. The electricity wore off about 20 minutes after I left the house
>>
he means you have the potential to become a great discordian pope.
>>
>>17639847
>>17639847
it means yer 'arry po'er
>>
>>17642438
You're a GAYY wizard, Harry

AAAAH
>>
Once I saw a fly that flew into some syrup on a plate in my house. The fly looked like it was eating and there was no way itd be able to get away. So I left it and the next day I saw it dead. I thought that would be such a terrible way to die, covered In something you could eat but not escape from. How fat could you get
>>
>>17639779
>said "This boy's got the gift!". Both my father and this man are pretty strong Christians (pretty sure he was a pastor), and I would consider myself one at this point as well (I'm 18 now). /x/, all I have to ask you tonight is: what did he mean by this?

It means you have a natural anointing on your life.

"Anointing" comes from the word "to rub", and it derives from the practice of rubbing holy oil on priests to sanctify them.

The modern Christian meaning is to signify that God has rubbed off some of His divine nature on you, meaning he has rubbed off some of the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit upon your person, for the purposes of signs and wonders that will follow some day. The anointing always occurs for a specific purpose and comes in three flavors:

1. Leper's Anointing - This is the anointing every Christian gets when they are saved and the Holy Spirit begins to live inside them.

2. Priest's Anointing - This anointing is bestowed for signs and wonders related to God's purposes.

3. Kingly Anointing - This anointing is for leadership positions that involve regular miracles. If you step in to this anointing and then step out, you do so at your own peril.

What he probably saw was a word of knowledge about you indicating that God had anointed you with a priestly anointing, should you step in to it. That's rare.
>>
>>17639779
He meant you have a good handshake, idiot.
>>
>>17642684
This is a retarded religio- view of things but it has a shred of truth in it.

We are all divine. Some of us get to express the more obvious signs of that. You may have a particular vibe that lends itself to healing, that's what most people mean when they do this 'gifted' shit. There are many other expressions of the divine which aren't so obvious but just as worthwhile. Just do whatever calls to you, op.
>>
>>17646235
>This is a retarded religio- view of things but it has a shred of truth in it.
So you're saying the only truth is that which fits your worldview?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.