[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just has to tell someone about my experience. So I'm in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (6KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 182x277px
I just has to tell someone about my experience. So I'm in Nashville right now and I just arrived at the bus station. So I'm relaxing and stuff when these two people enter the building. A guy with a thick beard with a hat and matching old timey clothes. The girl (who this thread is about) was wearing a green dress and a black bonnet.

Okay cool.

Then she sits next to me and the guy disappears somewhere. Now here's where things get weird.

My brain surges as she sits next to me. My vision gets blurry and I can see visions of her life. I know that she's fourteen years old. I see her mother's face and I can see the room she sleeps in. I come back to and she's looking at me. I marvel at her. She is so innocent and she's most likely the most purest female I have ever seen. I want to tell her that she's beautiful but I keep my mouth shut.

What just happened to me?
>>
>>17638481
What..? Post a pic of yourself right now..
> Be OP.
>Be sitting on bus..
> I faint from my weight
> only people near by come to check on me..
> muh paranormals
>>
OP is a pure fuckhead dickhead sucking on some dicks fucking on some dicks fuck outta here you dumb idiot bitch
>>
>>17638501
The fact that he's from Tennessee supports your idea.
>>
File: IMAG0270.jpg (360KB, 900x1596px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0270.jpg
360KB, 900x1596px
>>17638501
Fuck off. I glimpsed into her mind. Being so sheltered she has almost no social defense whatsoever. Kind of like when you know what a kids thinking about when they're doing something.

3 days on Greyhound pic
>>
>>17638513
Looks just like a pure fuckhead dickhead sucking on some dicks fucking on some dicks fuck outta here you fat bitch
>>
>>17638481
OP, schizophrenia is a pretty decently serious mental disease you should seek medication quickly before you harm yourself or others.

Don't abandon your life either as this is the most common symptom, just don't become homeless or something
>>
>>17638516
You guys are a bunch of Scully's!!!

Where is your sense of wonder?
>>
>>17638522
I'm not abandoning anything and I'm not going to hurt anyone or myself.
>>
>>17638527
it's tradition on 4chan to be an asshole, don't let yourself get affected by anyone here they are all dicks anyways but

however keep in mind that having a ridiculous sensory expirience and then blaming a female for causing it is exactly what odom did that sparked his spontaneous insanity when he felt a female "attach" to him and he basically had the exact same experience as you and he ended up shooting someone twelve times
>>
>>17638535
I appreciate the warning. Perhaps he and I had the same experience but he was... How do I put this lightly? Batshit loco. I have no means to harm her but I do want to meet more of these people that have a lot to teach in a technological driven society.

And I would bet much like to see her again.
>>
>>17638481
Your are going off your rocker, m8.
>>
>>17638546
It was very interesting indeed of an experience I'm sure. I'm not sure what you want to know though exactly. If I had to explain it, I would honestly think it is just a psychotic experience and I say that only because it is the most common and most likely explanation however it could be anything idk.

If there's anything you want from me to tell you than i can try. The only thing you asked is "what just happened?" basically and that's my best explanation ha ha.
>>
>>17638535
odom story and clean analysis excellent anon excellent

op you have latent psychic abilities, get healing and use it for good

https://www.bing.com/search?q=etheric+implant+removal

matrix agents will claim it was a hallucination toget you on medication and dummed down.
>>
>>17638559
The word "psychotic" paints the experience so negatively though. I saw her mind with my own for a brief time. No harm, no foul. No one's going to get hurt.
>>
>>17638579
Psychotic is only negative because of society.
Psychotic experience is just something that would be considered a false belief.

>In the world as it's believed now
People could prove with science that you are wrong, and nothing like this has been proved by science so they would consider you as the one with an error

>Something that is still possible
This could have been real I don't deny it. I actually have schizophrenia myself, and let me just say mine is unrealistically bad, in fact, a lot of very very bad things will happen soon to me I think but we'll see what happens. I'm not going to hurt anyone though don't worry haha.

Since I'm psychotic I kinda understand what you mean, I actually feel this all the time with everyone, to the point where I currently believe I've lived the life of every living person on this planet right now even you. That's why I'm acting the way I am with you right now, I feel like I've controlled you before. idk it's weird.

Is this the first time anything like this has ever happened to you?
>>
>>17638587
>Is this the first time anything like this has ever happened to you?

Nope. It's just the first time I've paid real attention to it.
>>
>>17638579
think for yourself, did you link or have you suddenly magically developed psychosis overnight.

apparently what you have is an illness, should be treated asap.

demons/matrix agents are people too that would include atheists ;-)

http://montalk.net/

try this
http://ascensionhelp.com/higher-self-meditation.php
>>
>>17638594
Just don't let it affect you or get to you. Live a normal life.
>>
>>17638587
>That's why I'm acting the way I am with you right now, I feel like I've controlled you before. idk it's weird.

you don't control but something is using you and you are listening in..

http://www.clarity-of-being.org/dark-force-my-own-experiences.htm
>>
>op lateralussly beta asFUCK
>her father would have chip stipped you if you even smelled her
>I would do the same to you
>
>>
>>17638612
explain what you are trying to say
>>
File: abductiontolight.jpg (12KB, 350x459px) Image search: [Google]
abductiontolight.jpg
12KB, 350x459px
>>17638607
Okay :)

>>17638575
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=136844

Haha this is so weird because I've been abducted by aliens lol
>>
>>17638628
wait you believe in aliens now and you think you were abducted? What happened to you saying you weren't like Odom again?

You have two major things in common with him now, anything else?
>>
>>17638643
I don't 'believe' in aliens. They're real. I was abducted in Tucson, AZ on November 13, 2015.

https://youtu.be/obHYH0Mwczs

Here's their ship over Phoenix. The same one that took me. I feel lightheaded talking about it now.
>>
>>17638654
:0

Just make sure you don't hurt anyone even if you think they are an alien in disguise because you seemed really really nonchalant about that.

If you think someone is an alien like Odom did, don't just shoot them because you "know" they are because most likely it is you being insane.
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 191x264px
"Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, 5And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? 6Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder."
>>
>>17638659
Haha. No. Aliens and I are on good standing. Except one... But it knows not to mess with me.
>>
Yall Some stupid ass mffs
>>
>>17638546

OP if you're old enough to be on this site, she's too young for you.

GTFO.
>>
>>17638501
>> Be OP.
>>Be sitting on bus..
>> I faint from my weight
>> only people near by come to check on me..
>> muh paranormals

Oh God I'm laughing...
>>
>>17638513
Looks like some fat guy I know named Dustin.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.