[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the biggest proof you seen on internet or experienced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 27

File: 1459722787272.jpg (15KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
1459722787272.jpg
15KB, 480x354px
What is the biggest proof you seen on internet or experienced IRL that paranormal phenomenas is real
>>
File: Word_Puzzle.jpg (48KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
Word_Puzzle.jpg
48KB, 640x448px
Remember: "Prove [ topic ] is real" threads are troll threads made to get n00bs sucked into endless arguments, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>17638144

disappearing threads.
>>
>>17638232
Let's not forget shills that try to derail threads>>17638148
>>
>>17638144
Me!
>>17638243
How could I forget?
>>
File: 1460518613409.gif (2MB, 400x167px)
1460518613409.gif
2MB, 400x167px
>>17638144

i once witnessed someone cover their eyes and read/describe the pages of a magazine by simply touching it. apparently it made her very dizzy

it convinced me of the supernatural but seems like the most useless ability ever.
>>
>>17638144
I used a Ouija board and it worked, the shot glasses was launching it self along the paper with such force one of the girls we were doing it with started crying because of how scared she got. Whatever was controlling the glass said there was 3 entities in the room with us but then it spent 5 minutes selecting gibberish letters and numbers that everyone else thought was some big spooky code that was super important.

I never believed in ghosts or the supernatural before this and thought that if I did witness something I would feel completely different or some shit but I honestly didn't care too much. I think the gibberish didn't mean shit and the ghost was either fucking with us or the 3 of them were fighting over it.
>>
>>17638337

how can you be so easy convinced? she obviously seen the pages before

if somone had real abilities like that they would be more famous and not only known to their ''bff fo leif secret magic club''
>>
>>17638431
>famous
You've clearly never met a celebrity. Fame drives people insane. You literally never get to come back and have a normal life. You will always have stalkers, forever. And the best part is? Faggots like you are the reason it sucks to be famous.
>>
File: 1461870994061.jpg (30KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1461870994061.jpg
30KB, 480x477px
>>17638375

>''How many spirits are with us?''
>it randomly went to 3 by luck
>''omg 3 spoogy ghost in room so reel''
>ask other stuff
>it randomly goes to gibberish letter
>''this doesnt make sense, but it said 3 at our first question which made sense, omg so reel''

to answer your question about ouja board

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130202050440AAcH0Er

But i didnt expect this thread to not be raided by mentally ill fat emo girls who belives they have magic fairy friends only they can see
>>
>>17638436

yea, keep coming up with excuses
>>
>>17638446
>putting quotation marks in a greentext
>coming to /x/ to shitpost about people believing the supernatural
And I didn't ask any questions about Ouija boards so I have no fucking idea what you're """answering""" you attention seeking faggot, especially not with something on yahoo answers which didn't even get a positive rating. As for whether it was our subconscious we all had our fingers lightly pressed on the top of the glass so if someone was pushing it from the top the person on the other side would have felt it but I'm not going to fucking sit in a thread trying to convince an autistic redditor about something I already said I don't care too much about.

If you don't believe they work then just do it yourself, you don't need to go out and buy one of the shitty plastic toys, just write on a piece of paper and put a shotglass on it. You should make your own decisions rather than putting all your faith into disliked Yahoo Answers posts but then again if you form all your own opinions then you don't have a mob to circlejerk you off about how mentally enlightened you are.
>>
I saw a pussy ghost and I fucked it with a paranormal cum dick.
>>
>>17638486

>believes in Ouija boards
>calling other people acustic

Its down voted because people like you cant handle the scientific banter
>>
File: LMAO!!!.png (1MB, 802x750px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO!!!.png
1MB, 802x750px
>>
>>17638144

Dowsing rods work.

During OBEs you can make empirical observations.

Scientific experiments cited by scientists and researchers like Rupert Sheldrake, Dean Radin, and David Wilcock.
>>
>>17638490
L o l
>>
File: index.jpg (12KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12KB, 198x255px
the LORD does reveal HImself to those He wishes

"For many are called, but few are chosen."

beware those paranormal phenomenon which do not come in the name of the LORD
>>
>>17638647
Fuck no god found me. My shits been fucked up ever since. The council said I'm trying to escape judgement. I guess i should have hid better, or i should have been stronger. It don't matter i guess.
Anyway i once saw a ghost, it passed by my sister and she curled up into a ball and said she felt cold to her bones. The fucker tried to come to me but I said no and it left. Fucker didn't know who he was fucking with. It was just about 6ft tall smoke in the general outline of a person
>>
>>17638861
May I attempt to persuade you to fear the Almighty

'Those with pure hearts will see God'. God will never reveal Himself as a caprice for anyone. You have to be humble and admit our limited intelligence cannot comprehend there are many things beyond our physical reality that cannot be understood in human terms

As well, if you choose to care remember to give your best effort and give all to God
>>
>>17638601
A number of devices resembling "high tech" dowsing rods have been marketed for modern police and military use: none has been shown to be effective.[22] The more notable of this class of device are ADE 651, Sniffex, and the GT200.[23][24] A US government study advised against buying "bogus explosive detection equipment".

http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/178913-2.pdf
http://www.justnet.org/Lists/JUSTNET%20Resources/Attachments/440/moleeval_apr02.pdf
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/04/world/middleeast/04sensors.html?_r=1&ref=world
>>
>>17638601

>During OBEs you can make empirical observations.

No, no you can not.
>>
Finally being able to astral project and having it happen multiple times in the same night. Was a fucking trip.
>>
>>17638601
A 1948 study tested 58 dowsers' ability to detect water. None of them was more reliable than chance.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/ist/?next=/science-nature/debunking-dowsing-5028261/
https://ucanr.edu/repository/fileaccess.cfm?article=157819&p=MYAAMV
>>
>>17638570
>calling other people acustic

All I can hear is you sucking cock, m'lord
>>
>>17638490
Did you do big cums?
>>
>>17639277
I never claimed to be afraid of God. I'm terrified of judgement. I wasn't afraid of that spirit. As for your second paragraph. I was a drug addict atheist loser when god made damn sure i knew he existed. I'm just saying there is no hiding from god.
>>
When I was in 8th grade (Escuela secundaria is called in Mexico), a girl said that she learned some tricks from a witch, she wanted to show me and some other guys to impress us, so she asked me to think of something only I knew, a sentence, a name, anything a write it down on a piece of paper, she wasn't looking, i fold it down and she told me to give it to anyone around to keep it, she then told me what I wrote on the paper and she was right, then the person unfold the paper to confirm

Sounds like a magic trick, but I don't know how she did it, she wasn't looking or anything
>>
File: phoenix lights.jpg (40KB, 874x458px)
phoenix lights.jpg
40KB, 874x458px
I saw the phoenix lights
there were not flares, they were not skydivers

i have no idea what they were but being under it was fucking scary.
it wasn't a big line like you see in the footage, it was a huge fucking V.
so I'm at least convinced there's something weird in the skies.

Also, if you do a bit of research, official state documents go wonders in convincing me.
specifically, the soviet stuff. they had a great intelligence agency but when the iron curtain fell, all this shit came out. we have Khrushchev and Gorbachev on record in the KGB blue book sighting thousand of detailed military reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAzkbrarVWk
>>
A decade ago, I was with some friend in a house. We were four in a room and someone threw a lighter to someone else but it seemed to have falled between the two parts of a separable sofa. I saw it, others saw it. But it wasn't there. We searched for it everywhere for a solid hour. We looked at every possibility. It really seemed like that lighter had disapears. And we just couldn't accept it. We just drag on the subject in the evening. Where the lighter? What happened? It can't vanish. I can go through the floor. We checked every single objects in the room.What the fuck. One of the guys had some kind of a bad trip in the end because he couldn't let it go.

I swear this is true.
>>
nothing
i've been coming to this board for several years now
and still
not a single fucking thing
>>
>>17638601
you're fucking retarded
>>
>>17639286
My girlfriend's father can drowse with high precision. He does it with cooper rods. Says it has to do with magnetism.
>>
>>17640555
Your girlfriend's father must have a mental disability.
>>
>>17639300
>one study
>1948
Jesus so it must be true. Newspaper journalist detected
>>
>>17640556
Calm down, Trish. We can't all be as innately clever as yourself.
>>
I don't believe in the paranormal but when I was a small child I saw the "hat man", it was probably a cholo bc I live in northern mexico
>>
>>17638144
I have a few OP.

I have had Dejavu dreams on and off all my life as a child, most of the time I forget them and time catches up with me in the moment.

I have seen some stuff in Occult dealings, also when I was much younger an Oddly Dimensional neon being flew through my wall and growled at me, I kicked the air and gave it the finger. I remember being alarmed enough to want to get up and check everything, but ended up going back to sleep instead almost like I didn't have control.

I have distinct memory of the event still and know it was not a dream. The only thing I can describe the being, was that it was almost flat, then and two dimensional and neon and passed through solid matter.

It also kinda looked like a Samurai head.

I have better learned to avoid bad things, and now the majority of my proofs consist of synchronicity all the time.
>>
>>17638595
Wow this is retarded
>>
>>17639380
Big paranormal cums, yes
>>
>>17640545
*your

Learn to spell, fucking autistic
>>
>>17638144
I remember when I was like 9 years old.
Like heartbeat then fast clockwork.
I can't explain what happened but it was surely paranormal.

books just don't fall out of shelves by themselves at the same time.
>>
>>17638144
I've relayed this on here before, but can't confirm it since I don't want to lose my job. Greentexting the fast version now

>Work at security company monitoring alarms
>fire or burglary alarm goes off, I make the calls and send the fire dept./police when necessary
>one account is the admin building of an insane asylum, most of which has been torn down
>admin building is being remodeled for something else now, and they have motion viewers
>motion viewers take a 10 second video clip of what's in front of it when it's motion detector is activated
>April 4, 2015, start getting videos from a basement motion viewer with nothing visible at around 3am
>sometime around 4ish, get one that has something moving
>looks like 2 figures, misty white and see through walking from left to right, one just behind the other. can only make out half of the front one, second one is pretty clear
>can still see the stairs behind/through both
>looks enough like a person that co-worker dispatches
>to even get to the basement, have to pass 2 more viewers on ground floor, we figure they malfunctioned and didn't catch the people entering or something
>cops get there, trip off the ground floor viewers as well checking the place out
>workingfine.exe
>they find nothing
>it's the talk of the office. we get weird things on camera every now and then, apparently. No one surprised, mostly excited
>someone talked too much though, a week later we got a string of (live) trespassers, teenagers going ghost hunting
>can't even put the video online because of "muh customer privacy" and fucking teenagers
>gods dammit

Anyone in Knoxville TN, don't go ghost hunting at the admin building of Lakeshore Asylum. Yes, there are ghosts there, but there are also cameras, and I have to dispatch on you.
>>
>>17638647
fuck off christcuck shill. Why do you have to go into every gods damn thread and try and making it about your faggot jew-on-a-stick?
>>
>>17643617
the "fucking retarded" doesn't belong to him, he was saying "You are fucking retarded". Don't correct people on spelling when you don't even know it yourself, you shit sniffing, helmet wearing, window licking downy.
>>
>>17643663
actually, you know what? Fuck it. Someone tell me a site to upload videos with out an account. I'm going to upload it the video. (it's second hand, took video with cell phone recording computer screen, just fyi)
>>
Fine, I found one myself you useless fucks. Here ya go, video for >>17643663

https://sendvid.com/e3erwdb4
>>
File: 1459205853922.jpg (19KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1459205853922.jpg
19KB, 720x540px
>>17639300
Exactly how can you quantify chance, genius? This is the most logically-flawed thing I've read all week.
>>
File: 1460808876078.jpg (75KB, 537x534px)
1460808876078.jpg
75KB, 537x534px
>>17643807
spooky
>>
>>17643807
dude. WTF. no. i can't. stop.
>>
>>17643807
Dude that is clear as day. Fucking quality video anon thanks for sharing
>>
>>17638144
when I was about 12 years old I was alone in my room playing san andreas on my brothers ps2, and I noticed a weird sensation coming from my chair. long story short, a ghost flew out of my dick. it was so traumatizing I dont even look at my dick when I take a piss.
>>
>>17638144
deep web
gang stalking
(REDACTED) websites
grifter
4chan
hacker spaces
>>
>>17644037
yep, I thought so too.
>>17644051
there's no getting off Mr. Bone's Wild Ride!
>>17644078
no problem, glad you guys like it. I just hope it doesn't get me canned. Oh well, fucking worth it.
>>
>>17638144
>>17638431

>I seen
>she seen

How are you this much of an illiterate troglodyte?
>>
>>17643807
Is this real or spam?
>>
>>17638446
>But i didnt expect this thread to not be raided by mentally ill fat emo girls who belives they have magic fairy friends only they can see
could you be more boring?
>>
>>17644160
Real, I took this video with my phone at work. The story in the post linked is the context behind it.
>>
>>17638144
Ran into a melonhead once outside an abandoned tuberculosis asylum, that was fun
>>
>>17640541
Same here (for seven years now too)
This was my first and only board I would go to in the beginning then I started coming here less and less over the years. Now I rarely check in here. Nothing truly extraordinary happens. Ever.
>>
>>17643807
HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T
>>
>>17643807
Why don't the cameramen ever chase the things they see?

If I saw that, I'd be running faster than sound to get an up-close-and-personal view of this before it goes out of sight.

The easy solution to evade this problem of the very few who do is to just make them leave through an exit that puts them out of visible sight briefly and "vanish". Obviously.
>>
>>17644192
what's a melonhead
>>
>>17644239
It's a stationary camera that records automatically on motion detection. How was I supposed to chase it from a monitoring station several miles away?
>>
>>17644254
Why was the camera shaking as though a human was holding it?
>>
>>17644248
nvm i googled it
>>
>>17644260
because he was holding his camera to film the footage he had on his computer you dense fuck
>>
>>17644260
can you not read the other posts I made? they are linked together. I used my cell phone to record it from the monitoring computer.

>>17643663
>>17643717
>>17643807
These three are all me.
>>
>>17644265
Hahahahahahaha. That is too funny. Why not just provide to us the real video?

Secondly, forgetting about that laughable fact, if you were serious about this shit, why would you depart from the camera when the very purpose of this is to not only catch sight of the "specimens", but to figure out what they really are, by analyzing it closely like any rational, curious human being? Does it really suffice to leave the camera stationary?
>>
>>17644290
son you are some special kind of retarded
>>
>>17644295
this
>>
>>17644290
Only my bosses have direct access to the original videos. We're talking about people's private security systems here. I would be fired on the spot if I so much as plug any sort of flash drive, phone, or any sort of electronic into our work computers.

Secondly, what do you mean "depart from the camera"? I'm miles away from the camera.
>when the very purpose of this is to not only catch sight of the "specimens", but to figure out what they really are, by analyzing it closely like any rational, curious human being?
No, the purpose is to catch TRESPASSERS, and send the police. This isn't a camera specifically for ghost hunting.
> Does it really suffice to leave the camera stationary?
Not my fucking camera, I don't have say the placement of the camera. And yeah, it does suffice to leave it stationary, when they are pointed towards entrances for the purpose of a security system.
>>
>>17644295
>There's a video on a computer. Oh, let me just film it rather than get the file.
>Let me just leave this camera stationary and walk away, rather than staying with it, keeping close eye on all events in the camera for the one opportunity every scientist in the world would /love/ to see as you put you hand through whatever it is and view it from all angles.
>Nope, let's leave the camera alone. "Footage" a healthy distance away from the "specimens" will be enough.
>>
>>17644170
I mean, I kekd
>>
>>17644309
Of course, with every problem, comes an excuse. Never once does it just so happen to work out that the person is able to be there willfully to get a closeup before it vanishes. Not one.

"That's just the way it is... oh yeah" - Tupac
>>
>>17644312
>I cant n2reading comprehension: the post
nigger, can you read or not? I'm suspecting not, at this point. Everything you said has already been addressed if you took 3 fucking minutes to read the context. please just be a fail troll, I don't want to believe someone is actually as retarded as you seem to be right now.
>>
>>17644312

"I would be fired on the spot if I so much as plug any sort of flash drive, phone, or any sort of electronic into our work computers"

Come the fuck on, dude, read for once
>>
>>17644317
I don't get paid to sit around abandoned asylums trying to catch spooks on tape, I get paid to monitor people's alarm systems from a central station and send cops and fire department. My original post explained this pretty fucking clearly.
>>
>>17644324
>Come the fuck on, dude, read for once

>>17644309
05/01/16(Sun)01:58:23

>>17644312
05/01/16(Sun)01:59:25

2 seconds?
Come the fuck on, dude, analyze for once
>>
>>17644325
Of course! How could I be so silly?

I bet all the other thousands of examples like yours have a similar excuse.
>>
>>17644329
>2 seconds?
not only can you not read, you can't maths either. that's 1 MINUTE and 2 seconds.
>>
>>17644329
The situation had been explained already by then you fucking mongoloid, there's no excuse
>>
>>17644334
Yes, that was my error!
>>
>>17644332
>hurr durr excuse
What's your excuse for being so brain dead? How is working my fucking job an "excuse"?
>>
>>17644332
just stop posting, you retard
>>
>>17644337
I just think it's a tad funny how there's an accompanying excuse with every situation like this. Not once in human-technological history has a ghostly sight been analyzed to the extent that you not only approach it, but you look at it from many angles, even walking through it.

Why hasn't this happened once? You'd think by the sheer bizarreness of the situation that at least one person would vow to do this, right? Is that part of their "plan"?
>>
The time a flashlight turned itself on and off a few times and then rotated by itself next to my dead brother's guitar. That and one night a cup slid along a shelf of mine by a few inches.
>>
>>17644354
Do you believe in hallucination? And the fact that you can convince yourself events happened under hallucination?
>>
>>17644357
I was sober as a judge and the guitar thing happened in front of other people who also saw it.
>>
>>17644363
Yes, of course!
>>
>>17644349
K, next time the camera goes off with something like that, let me just up and leave work mid shift, drive across town to Lakeshore with my camera, BREAK IN, and film it to please some little bitch on the internet who can only keep shouting "excuse! excuse!" because what I just happen across at work isn't good enough for you. If I could get paid to legitimately ghost hunt, I'd do it. But even then, if someone did get the quality of evidence you're asking for, you'd just start shouting "photoshop! photoshop!" instead.
>>
https://lakeshorementalasylum.wordpress.com/

Neat. Can anyone help dig up more about this place? I'm on mobile, and this shit's caught my interest now.

Don't worry securitybro, I won't break in.
>>
>>17644365
Let's assume your "excuse" is true. Statistically, at least one person would not have an excuse and would have every reason to approach the very thing they seek so actively.

It would help to serve the scientific community your cause as a plausible one if anyone still takes it seriously. Put some effort in believability so that some ongoing investigation can ensue from it.
>>
>>17644376
I'm not disagreeing with your preferred approach. You calling the circumstances of how I got the video an "excuse" is what I have an issue with. I laid that out before even posting the video. If you want to spring the cash for some good quality cameras and convince whoever owns Lakeshore currently to let me do it, I would happily go there alone and try to get better evidence.

The "ghost hunters" on TV piss me off because they sensationalize and blatantly hoax stuff when a place they investigate is a bust, because their main priority is ratings, not scientific method.

If it were up to me, and god willing I ever have enough free cash to pursue it one day, would be to wire up some of the supposed biggest "hotspots" with cameras and audio recorders of every spectrum and record for months on end with the place in full lockdown, rather than 1-2 nights with a large group of bullshitters walking around.

There's plenty more videos and pictures out there like mine that are dismissed out of hand, and I've yet to see any person or groups take a truly objective, scientific approach to the subject. I'd like to see it, or do so myself.
>>
>>17638446
Don't worry buddy, it will be your time for the sex soon.
>>
>>17644373
Most of the stories I've heard had been by word of mouth, I haven't looked online for stuff about it myself much. I'll see what I can find, though.

>Don't worry securitybro, I won't break in.
I would appreciate it. All that does is get you arrested and while I get more paperwork.
>>
>>17644395
>If it were up to me, and god willing I ever have enough free cash to pursue it one day, would be to wire up some of the supposed biggest "hotspots" with cameras and audio recorders of every spectrum and record for months on end with the place in full lockdown, rather than 1-2 nights with a large group of bullshitters walking around.

In full attendance with the camera so that you can analyze what you're aiming for closely.

>and I've yet to see any person or groups take a truly objective, scientific approach to the subject
No one ever will try until enough videos that get close and try to manipulate the entity have been put forth to consider.

The truth is that this really is all a hoax. We've had video recorders for how many years now? Not one case of this. That is because no one is really good at photoshop to do it.
>>
>>17644405
>The truth is that this really is all a hoax
Well I know that as outright false. Or you are calling me a liar, in which case you can kindly go fuck yourself. How can any evidence be gathered on something when you declare beforehand that all evidence is faked? Then when evidence is presented, it's not "good enough", i.e., moving the goal posts.

You are no better than creationists who have already made up their mind that all evidence of evolution is a hoax. You are a disgrace to the scientific method if you have already made up your mind about something regardless of evidence, rather than letting the evidence speak and forming opinions based around that.
>>
>>17644420
I'm just saying that if you want any investigation done, make it believable so as to entice scientists in vast numbers to go out and do this themselves and see through the experimentation that you guys are so elusive to carry out yourselves whether or not some such event can actually occur.
>>
>>17644405
>In full attendance with the camera so that you can analyze what you're aiming for closely.
It would be best to take out as many variables as possible, especially people seeing as how they have a tendency to freak the fuck out when seeing spooks, and not likely in a mindset for cold analysis.
>>
>>17644427
I don't own some expensive ass camera. Would you buy me one? like I said before, if you'd be so kind as to supply the equipment and help me convince the owner, I'd certainly try. Until then all we got is what we got, in this case a security camera. The way you put it makes it a catch 22; to get the highest quality evidence, you must already have the highest quality evidence.

> that you guys are so elusive to carry out yourselves
who the fuck are 'you guys'? I'm just a dude with a regular paying 3rd shift job. Nothing elusive about working for a living and happening across something. You sound like you've got some unreasonable expectations of me. It's a thread about evidence. I provided the most credible I've got. If that's not good enough for you, then foot the fucking bill or stop bitching.
>>
>>17644446
The highest quality evidence that it is a hoax? Yes, you are right.

Until you provide a video as high quality as our evidence to refute your claims, we'll have every reason to not take you seriously.

I don't care what your circumstances are. If some people are serious about this topic, they can save up for one piece of equipment that can deliver this comparable quality and commit enough time to lend credibility to their main cause.

Again, not once in decades. 6 billion+ people on the planet.
>>
Hey all, I've got a greentext story I wrote out a while back about one of my experiences I had whilst on an abandoned RAF base. I've been into urban exploration for a while and I'm also highly skeptical about ghosts, spirits, anything paranormal. But there was one experience that got me thinking, I didn't really see anything but it was odd - make of it what you will...

>be me (obviously), around 3 years ago
>At the time I was very much into urban exploration, abandoned military bases etc
>Be at an RAF (britfag) base with one of my friends
>one security chap, have it on good information he is not allowed in the buildings for some health and safety bullshit
>awesome
>be in a large three story building, big ground and first floor, then the top floor just consisted of three rooms and big doors out on to the roof.
>We are on this floor, taking photos etc, all open plan anyway so you can see the whole floor
>Keys in the lock for the door on to the roof and there is what looks like a spiral staircase as a fire escape going down.
>unlock door, and prop it slightly open with a brick so we could get back in that way rather then climbing through a tiny window in future
>At this point my friend is one floor down sat on the stairs taking photos
>Calls up to me that he thinks there is someone or something walking around down there
>I go down to him, can definitely hear something moving around beneath us
>A mixture between footsteps and what sounds like something being dragged around
>Fuckthis.jpeg
>Either copper thieves, or security now has access to building, don't particularly want to meet either.
>Make our way quietly back up to the top floor with the idea of getting out and going down the fire escape
>Brick has been moved
>Door was locked
>Key was gone
>We were locked in

cont...
>>
>>17644465

>nope
>nope
>nope
>Fuck it, lets just see who it is, security can only kick us out, and we have big metal torches if it was anyone unsavoury
>Go to ground floor, noises getting louder, lots of footsteps
>Walk towards the noise, we walk through loads of rooms and corridors, but find no-one, then the sounds start coming from behind us
>So, there are these noises going on all around us, seem like its coming from every direction
>But wherever we went it would sort of move with us rather then sounding like it was getting closer or further away
>We left quickly, climbing back out through the kitchen window we came in from...

Before we left the building completely we walked all the way around it, generally security will just unlock the door and walk in, no sign of that, all doors still locked and that was the only access. As we got round the side where the fire escape was we saw that the ladder had been cut half way down to stop people getting in, so no-one could have come up that way.

Still to this day I have no idea what it was, I've been to abandoned asylums, hospitals, bunkers etc and never had an experience like it, I'm pretty sure it wasn't human, I've been fucked with like that by other people in buildings before but we always found then, and I myself have scared people that we've found also exploring abandoned buildings.
>>
>>17644458
>The highest quality evidence that it is a hoax? Yes, you are right.
>Until you provide a video as high quality as our evidence to refute your claims, we'll have every reason to not take you seriously.
See, catch 22.
> they can save up for one piece of equipment
Like you would accept footage from a single piece of equipment. Someone could get you the best quality, multi-spectrum a/v recording of a 30 minute documentation of a ghost from 12 angles, from a building that's been cleared and sealed shut with guards patrolling, and you would still call it a hoax. What good would any evidence do when you've made up your mind? Like I said before, sounds like some creationists' MO.

>Again, not once in decades.
there's been little over a decade that camera phones have been around, and apparently those aren't good enough quality for you. There's plenty of evidence, but you've already decided it's all faked, like it's some big fucking conspiracy that half the planet is in on.
>>
>>17644458
>Until you provide a video as high quality as our evidence to refute your claims
>our evidence to refute your claims
lolwut? what is this 'evidence' that refutes his claims?
>>
>>17644465
>>17644470
Might have been someone fucking with you, still neat though.
>>
>>17644477
The fact that you are arguing with me further on this leads me to believe you are trying to defend a losing battle. I said it once, I will say it again:

Provide sufficient evidence to us, and we'll do our own, unbiased investigation on this in vast numbers in an attempt to validate your claims.

What more do you want? Your claims are as loosely put together as creationists'. Please don't compare logic to a group that cannot reason by it. Your "sightings" defy all physics and are thus to be categorized under the same label as those of "faith". Your claims really are based on faith, since you're telling us something that hasn't yet been shown thoroughly. If you're expecting us to put faith in you, you are a joke. We don't play that game. For that reason you should understand why we are absolutely nothing like creationists, why you are an insult to the scientific/logical realm, and why we aren't paying much attention to you.
>>
>>17644488

Yeah we thought that, if they were then hats off to them - they did fucking fantastic job of it.

That would explain the noises, ish, but for me it wouldn't explain the door getting locked upstairs. They would have had to get past us on the stairs lock the door and then somehow get off the roof 30ft up.

I've done similar shit to people, my best one was in an Asylum called West Park, it was known amongst the exploring community as 'the tourist location', it was so easy to get into and fairly big that it attracted a lot of teenages wanting to shit each other up etc.

It was made up of large wings connected by long corridors that ran throughout the grounds, there were also tunnels that ran directly underneath these corridors. Which made it very easy to follow people without them knowing, we brought some big chains and other noise making equipment and pretty much just fucked with people by dragging chains along underneath them and at one point even made the security guy run for it.
>>
>>17638144
My life.
>>
>>17644497
>Thou dost protest too much
Right, because anyone who defends their position is automatically wrong.
>Provide sufficient evidence to us,
Provided what I have. Your fault for moving the goal posts.
>and we'll do our own, unbiased investigation on this in vast numbers in an attempt to validate your claims.
lol and who the fuck are you? You got a team of scientists ready to descend on a place or something? And you can't do an unbiased investigation when you are so obviously biased. You've already decided that any and all evidence is a hoax, regardless of how credible it actually is.

>What more do you want?
You not being such an insufferable little bitch would be nice. And a nice camera.

>Your claims are as loosely put together as creationists'. Please don't compare logic to a group that cannot reason by it.
Did you even read what I wrote, you're the one who plugs their ears going "LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU LALALA FAKED EVIDENCE".
>Your "sightings" defy all physics
tell me more of this "physics" and how you fully understand it and all it's aspects? If it exists, then there is an understandable explanation to it that we just haven't found yet.
>and are thus to be categorized under the same label as those of "faith".
No. Faith is attributed to bullshit religions. You seem to have a misconception, thinking that ghosts would imply some god or religion, but that's not necessarily the case. For all we know, the whole thing is caused by some imprinting onto a place that plays back like a recording through some entirely natural process. Never gonna know unless people acknowledge it and try to study it.
>For that reason you should understand why we are absolutely nothing like creationists, why you are an insult to the scientific/logical realm,
oh, no, you repeated my own words back to me in different context. *sarcasm alert*
You use "We" and "us" a lot. who the hell are you referring to? Who the fuck are you and what do YOU do for a living?
>>
>>17638144
>What is the biggest proof you seen on internet or experienced IRL that paranormal phenomenas is real?
Paranormal phenomenas? Is that what you call them? LOL

It's so cool to watch people growing.

Like watching my 4 year old nephew asking what is the biggest proof that a 80,000 Kg airplane can fly in the sky for real?

It's so cute to see children so astute, but you still got a long way ahead of you.
>>
>>17644513
I'm not responding to all that garbage. I will address a few things, though.

By "we" I'm referring to the mass of rational thinkers who will go out and actively seek what you are claiming.

By "unbiased" I'm referring to a critical approach in proving your claims. If the subject hits stages such as university groups who have mass equipment and people to gather objective, and /unbiased/ information which is immediately relayed back to home-base, then a far more elaborate critical approach can be used given the intensity of effort.
>>
>>17644499
>can't see his own logical fallacies
>accuses someone else of not being logical
subtle troll, anon. stop taking the bait
>>
>>17644519
>By "we" I'm referring to the mass of rational thinkers
Rational thinkers don't move goal posts and dismiss evidence based on preconceived notions of the answers.

>>17644520
FUCK. 9/10, good game. I'm going to choose to believe this rather than believe someone can be so blatantly hypocritical and biased without realizing it. I'd like to have some faith in humanity.
>>
>>17644525
No, rational thinkers call for elaborate evidence that hasn't been brought forth in the decades of existing video recorders. We aren't going to waste our time when such evidence doesn't exist, which brings me to a contradiction:
Why am I wasting my time with you?
>>
>>17644531
You're defending your faith. It's often compelling, but also not necessarily wrong, from a hedonistic perspective.
>>
>>17644531
>not going to waste time gathering evidence because no evidence has been gathered
>still in denial of existing evidence
Are you fucking serious? By your "logic" nothing would ever be understood.
>Why am I wasting my time with you?
Because your a fucking retard or something? I don't know.

Maybe we should refresh on the scientific process at it's most basic form. Follow along, OK?

Step 1. make an observation
>observation: a significant number of people claim experiences with something akin to "ghosts" or "spirits", and a large number of pictures and videos of said anomalies have resulted (just because you don't want to acknowledge them, doesn't make them go away)
Step 2. Ask a question
>How do we figure out wtf is causing this?
>Step 3. develop hypothesis
>an unknown and not fully understood anomaly is the cause
Step 4. Develop testable predictions.
>if recording devices are set up in sufficient number in the right place, more evidence can be gather and patterns may be observed.
Step 5. Test... yadda yadda, see pic related.

This is how I think of it, in accordance to the scientific method. You, on the other hand, seem to follow the method of

>Step 1. Make an observation
>observation: a significant number of people claim experiences with something akin to "ghosts" or "spirits", and a large number of pictures and videos of said anomalies have resulted
Step 2. Ask a question
Step 3. Develop a Hypothesis
>it's all a hoax
and then you stop there
>>
>>17644553
Let me finish that for you:

>Step 2. Ask a question
>Step 3. Develop a Hypothesis

>Have they shown to us that you can walk through it? Have we seen it from all angles closely for a sufficient amount of time to make us think that, surely, someone wouldn't waste all the time and effort just to fool us? Since not, our hypothesis is that it is a hoax.
>>
>>17644564
>Have they shown to us that you can walk through it? Have we seen it from all angles closely for a sufficient amount of time
How are you supposed to get that before getting to the testing phase you fucking moron? but fine, let's go with the hypothesis of "it's a hoax". Why are you stopping short still?

Next step please. Develop testable predictions for your hypothesis. Go on.
>>
>>17644349
First time ever posting. Just wanted to say that you are fucking retarded. I can't believe how stupid you are. Please die. That is all.
>>
When I lost my virginity
>>
>>17644572
My testable prediction is that such evidence will not be provided to us because it's easy to test that people will elude answering questions when they are too difficult to create or just plainly disprove their claims.
>>
>>17644584
lol, that's in no way testable, and once again you're asking for evidence that wouldn't be provided until the next step, which you are so keen on stopping short of at all costs.
You can't predict that nothing will come because of peoples' inaction and call that a "testable hypothesis". There's no test there, no data to gather. Try again. How would you test your hypothesis? How would you go about proving that millions of people in the world are conspiring together in order to try and prank the rest of the world about ghosts? That's some tinfoil-level conspiracy right there.

>people will elude answering questions
Is that a strawman? looks like a strawman.
>just plainly disprove their claims.
You haven't disproven anything, except your own understanding of the scientific process.

Go back to fucking school and get a proper education.
>>
>>17644584
9gag-tier logic.
>>
>>17644584
fucking hell man. check your run on sentences. hard to pretend to be an intellectual when your grammar sucks so hard
>>
>>17644519
U r fuckin stupid. Stop posting
>>
>>17644584
>Develop testable predictions for your hypothesis
>test: cameras errywhere like in the other anon's post
>prediction: nothing will show up no matter how long they run

its like your not even trying nigga
>>
guys, stop feeding the troll. can't you tell he's full by how obvious he's gotten?
>>
>>17644600
>people will elude answering questions when they are too difficult to create or EDIT: /when they/ just plainly disprove their claims.

>>17644591
No strawman. It's testable that some people, in the face of an argument or request that is very difficult to disprove or provide respectively, will completely elude answering or carry it out respectively. My own history of this effect that I've witnessed first-hand is sufficient. I'm not calling for your faith on this, though. This is an effect that I'm just personally aware of.

In any case, let's see if my prediction will hold true: Such evidence, simply, will not be provided to us.
>>
>>17638490

I beleeb
>>
>>17643807
>https://sendvid.com/e3erwdb4
you trying to say this isn't just some people walking? lol
>>
>>17644239
Because it's not real or they're fucking faggots and i guess ghosts n shit only fuck with faggots
>>
>>17644613
I've eluded no questions, you just refused to listen to the answers because they weren't the ones you wanted. You obviously have no understanding of the scientific method, the standards of evidence, or even simple logical processes. You also don't seem to have a good grasp on the English language, judging for your overwhelming amount of run on sentences. You also have done nothing but argue with an endless string of logical fallacies.

People answering questions is a red herring. I'm not talking about people, or asking them questions. How is that even relevant? And how can you be satisfied with answers or evidence when you are constantly moving the goal posts for what's acceptable, while claiming the effort of getting said answers and evidence is too much trouble without already having it?

>In any case, let's see if my prediction will hold true: Such evidence, simply, will not be provided to us.
Once again, TESTABLE prediction, you helmet wearing, window licking autist. Plenty of evidence has already been provided.
>>
>legit looking OC
>retarded faggots shit all over it
gtfo /x/ then fuckin mongloids
>>
That a girl that was 18 became 6 years old in 20 minutes. Physically.
>>
>>17644633
The English is fine. Remember, I said questions OR requests, a common /logical/ operator used in the sciences. You've eluded the request to provide evidence of getting close and personal with these "entities" and doing those things I've described to make even a semblance of an argument on your part.

>Plenty of evidence has already been provided.
Oh, a few videos of things at a distance is enough for a jaw-dropping reaction? Who is to say that those aren't real people with the over-lapped translucency of a section of another video? Literally, move the camera around and let us see this thing in full detail and in pristine imagery, not pixellated like most are. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>17644626
Watch it again, half of the first guy is barely visible and see-through, the other just a white mist and you can kinda see through him. Also read the post it links to, cops never found anyone. I've seen actual people on that camera, they much more clear than that.

>>17644642
>The English is fine.
Haha no, it's really not.
>I said questions OR requests, a common /logical/ operator used in the sciences
You've already made it obvious you have no fucking clue what science is.
>You've eluded the request to provide evidence of getting close
See >>17644365 you dumb fucking faggot.
As fucktarded as you are, you are certainly not any sort of reputable scientist, likely a HS dropout, so who the fuck are you to make demands?

You keep asking for such high quality proof while claiming it isn't worth the effort required to get that level of proof. CATCH FUCKING 22

Just fucking kill yourself, you brain dead, illiterate nigger. I'm done wasting my time trying to educate you.

My shift is about over, so I'm off. If you guys want to believe or disbelieve what I posted, go right ahead. No skin off my nose.
>>
>>17644655
I know how to put together a sentence. The burden is on /you/ to understand it. But, I guess you need to have faith on that like everything else in your life.

>You've already made it obvious you have no fucking clue what science is.
I'm not sure from where you get that idea.

>See >>17644365 you dumb fucking faggot.
That is an elusion to the request taking the form of an excuse. If you were this ardent about convincing us, you should know what to do.=
>>
>>17644661
>I know how to put together a sentence.
No, you do not. Please look up what a run-on sentence is
>The burden is on /you/ to understand it
The burden is on you to write concisely, not in some convoluted, autistic way.
>I guess you need to have faith on that like everything else in your life.
*tips fedora*
Joke's on you, faggot, I'm an atheist. I at least have the humility to not think we humans know everything, though.

#rekt
and now I'm gone.
>>
>>17644661
Shut the fuck up already. Security guy already made a fool out of u. I think everybody in this thread can agree that you're retarded. And no, you cannot put together a sentence cuz u sound stupid as fuck. Quit trying to sound smart and fuck off
>>
>>17644666
>Satan
>Atheist
wut
>>
>>17644666
Yikes. What I'm reading here is more scary than "paranormal activity".
>>
>>17644661
>That is an elusion to the request
first off, elusion isn't a word, tard. second, why is he obligated leave his job and commit a BnE just because you ask him too? drink some bleach dumb mother fucker
>>
>>17644670
That is what you call bias. Bias, anon. Anon, bias.
>>
>>17644680
>elusion isn't a word
I'm sorry?
elusion
[ih-loo-zhuh n]
Spell Syllables
Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
the act of eluding; evasion.
>>
>>17644688
never mind, it was triggered on spell check. nothings perfect

you're still a dumb motherfucker who should drink some bleach though
>>
>>17644691
You proved that you're the biggest retard in this thread already, just stop being an edgy faggot.
You LITERALLY are a 9gag-tier pseudo-intellectual.
>>
>>17643807
This is absolutely amazing anon, thanks for that. Especially the zoom-in.

>the front one looks like half a body with occasional legs
>the back one when I go frame-by-frame is pretty see-through, stairs visible through his head

Clearly you have legitimate ghosts my man
>>
>>17644691
I'm not forcing him to leave his job. I'm just saying that if he wants us to look into his claims, he needs to bring to us a video of interest that is even slightly believable in the sense that it would be even slightly questionable to doubt. From whatever reason you're getting emotionally responsive to this, you need to calm yourself down. The only thing I request to anyone who is interested in these things is to make a compelling video, fake or not. Some interest will rise from it and ongoing studies will begin.
>>
>>17644701
just shut your cocksocker, you pathetic fail-troll. pseudo-intellectual? thats you mother fucker, im not pretending to be anything. just calling out a bitchy little fag when i see one
>>17644707
hes gone dude, cum guzzler up there argued with em til he left
>>
>>17644701
Please, on behalf of everyone who thinks rationally, don't speak like that. It's okay to make mistakes. Not everyone knows every word, and that shouldn't reflect their capacity to think.
>>
>>17644711
>us
>us
>more runon
nigger you got some fucking ego. you got a damn mouse in your pocket?
>make a compelling video, fake or not
>fake or not
fucking disgusting. thats what those reality shows do and all thats done is make the whole thing less credible. plz consider suicide
>>
>>17644723
What are your criteria for run-on sentences? I'm at a loss to understand this. It's useful to join a main object of a sentence with conditions which help to make specific what arguments (examples in this case) are to be included. For example: If it's important to know how John went to the store, I won't simply say "John went to the store", I will say "John went to the store by bus" ("by bus" being a short conditional add-on to the main object), so then I know whether or not I can use his bike quickly before he comes back.

Kant's work would horrify you if you hate run-on sentences.
>>
>>17644711
Nobody is forcing u to look into his video nor does he care. The only reason he responded to u is because u were being retarded when saying how shitty the quality was. The dude said it was a recording off his phone and clearly explained why it had to b done that way. Nobody takes u seriously. Just stop posting and lurk more. And maybe take advice from that guy and drink some bleach so ur retardation can stay out of the gene pool
>>
>>17644733
I know that he isn't forcing me to look "into" his video. I was just asking initially why all cameramen stay in place and never chase down the "entity".

I would really give a second thought about who the "retardation" card is given to. Yikes. I'm almost cringing.
>>
>>17644742
U are a special kind of retard
>>
File: Screen Shot 543.png (487KB, 582x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 543.png
487KB, 582x720px
>whole thread

>le something happened I have no real explanation for so paranormal must be real
>>
> I was just asking initially why all cameramen stay in place and never chase the "entity".

Why did you ask him that though, seeing as how he was showing us footage recorded from his phone?

Also you should definitely stop posting. Please.
>>
>>17643807

the way they walking its people
they walk by fast so their faces wont be on camera
>>
>>17644742
Because most of the time these videos are taken on accident. Security isn't looking at cameras too find ghosts, they're looking for intruders, and will check if they're stationed inside the building.
In the other guys case, he was watching from a remote position. You honestly can't expect him to leave his post, do something illegal and get fired from his job just because you think it's hoax.

Also, you should really stop pretending that you're a "rational thinker" and that everyone is automatically on your side. Everyone in this thread is laughing at you and your pathetic arguments, if you can even call your posts that since all you did was to repeat your empty assertions while denying everything that is not perfectly aligned with your own thinking pattern.

I'm sorry to say this, but you will probably be stupid for the rest of your life. If you haven't learned anything from this thread, then you won't learn anything elsewhere.
>>
>>17644732
>Doesn't know the difference between run on and complex sentences
You described a complex sentence, which is fine. You seem to know english in theory, but in practice you end up with run ons, where you jumble several sentences together in a disorganized mess and lack of commas to break it up. Seriously, you should have learned this in middle school
>>
>>17644774
first time on /x/ friend?
>>
>>17644742
You asked that in context of implying that he was there and unwilling, and called the fact that he wasn't there in person an "excuse". Sorry, but you are still the yard here
>>
>>17638446
I bet you wrote that yahoo answer as well and now you want people to acknowledge your euphoric intellect you fucking loser, back to r/atheism
>>
>>17644817
Lol. Sad considering security dude said he was an atheist too, and even posted what I would consider a good test/experiment to gather more and better evidence. Dissing the reality show ghost hunters alone earned him my respect
>>
>>17643680
>le tip for you mi'lady
>>
>>17644260
This is the mental level of materialists
>>
>>17644497
>we
You're not a scientist you fucking retard you can barely string a sentence together and your poor command of English is hilarious to anyone over 12, you're literally using fedora tier language wrongly. I work with mentally handicapped adults but I've never read anything as retarded as your argument, you can't even comprehend a post on 4chan.
>>
>>17644655
Look man just stop fucking replying to him, he would have fucked off to reedit by now.
>>
>>17644711
>us
No one wants you to do anything retard, just like no one wants to be friends with you, no one wants to go out with you, like how your family never wanted you and like how no one wants you here.
>>
>>17644908
Little late, he's been gone a couple hours now
>>
>>17644711
Your such a fucking faggot, and the reason we can't have nice things.
Guy does a cool thing then you sperg out because you get called on making a dumb post from not reading previous comments.
Seriously kill yourself, you insufferable redditfag.
>>
>>17638144
Cattle mutilation.

David Paulides.

Both cases cannot be explained by normal means and faking it is borderline impossible.
>>
>>17644513
Stop replying to the idiot. He can barely read, and constantly moves goalposts. It's totally pointless.
>>
File: 1461438368200.gif (512KB, 480x270px)
1461438368200.gif
512KB, 480x270px
>>17644290
>>
>>17640518
I'm jelly. Waiting for them to come around again, lived in Phoenix my entire life but I've always missed em.
>>
>>17644290
You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>17643807
That shit is fucking cool.
>>
>>17640518
>>17646704
I know I'm just some guy on the internet, but they're flares. I was in the Marines and was stationed in Yuma. My unit was responsible for a training exercise that took place twice a year; once in spring and once in fall. The lights you see are just flares. People fail to understand that flares are just bundles of fire falling to the ground. Flares are made to stay lit as long as possible, and stay in the air as long as possible. The aircraft in the area, as well as the artillery, use flares for marking locations, increasing visibility for ground troops in on the exercise, and many other tactical functions. These exercises always take place ~70 miles SE of Phoenix and the surrounding area. The picture of the lights that was posted even shows the direction of the aircraft, going from right to left from the perspective of the photographer. You can tell because the flares have dropped further the longer they have been deployed.
>>
>>17639297
The funniest thing I've ever seen was when I was 16 and in rehab (because parents were tweaks) and it was me, roommate 1 (R1) and roommate 2 (R2) were supposed to be sleeping, but R1 told R2 and I about astral projecting and we both tried. I finally gave up after a few minutes, and as I was laying there, R2 randomly stands up from his bed with his eyes closed, and walks forward straight into our dressers, where he freaks out and fell down and he made a loud ass noise. Turns out he thought he was astral projecting and thought you had to actually move your body cause he was tired asf and kind of slow. Shit was cash, R1 and I were laughing to the point of tears for ~10 mins
>>
>>17638647
This is true. Many, MANY! possessions occurs due to people getting involved in the occult forces. In the most common treat playing ouija board, making enchantings or summoning spirits to gain favors

There are literally dozens of people waitingin line for an appointment with an exorcist because it's growing more and more common due to the internet exploit
>>
>>17639601
And there's not. So why not to do what archangel Michael did? He didn't understand God but he chose to serve anyways saying 'Who's like him?'

It's a difficult step to make to accept there are things a human mind cannot comprehend but can believe and receive
>>
>>17640474
Que escribiste en el papel
Y en que ciudad estaba la escuela
>>
>>17640518
That V shape was a single body or many units?
>>
>>17644458
You're such a faggot it's crazy
>>
>>17639352
Only fags can hear gay
>>
>>17638232
Fucking this
>>
I'm just some useless shit with a generic story but fuck it, I want to say something about it.

Until age 10, I had no friends, nothing special had ever happened. A few months after, I had made a few friends and was joyed about it, but my sleep started feeling strange, to the point I wanted to curl up and stare at the ceiling more than anything. Every time I dreamed, it was something that happened within a week after. Every time I blinked, I saw something watching me, just outside of anyone else's range of view, before vanishing.

I may or may not have been hallucinating, but it really doesn't feel like an explanation for the dreams.
>>
File: 1462053163149.jpg (186KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1462053163149.jpg
186KB, 500x376px
One time my sister said the ghost could fuck himself and then I sneezed but I didn't do it on purpose and then it made something big fall down and then a lot of stuff was broken so it's because she said that mean thing to the ghost that it happened I didn't fuck my sister afterwards I didn't want to and I still don't.
>>
>>17643711
properly b8ed
>>
>>17638601

>Dowsing rods work.

Hahahahahahaahahahaha holy shit this is sad. There's a lot of stupid shit people believe in but this is by far one of the dumbest.
>>
>>17648110
>There are literally dozens of people waitingin line for an appointment with an exorcist because it's growing more and more common due to the internet exploit
>citation needed
Lying is a sin, christcuck.
>>
Holy shit there's always some fucking retard that derails the thread. This was getting interesting till you faggots entertained an autistic skeptic with a reading disability.

Next time please don't reply to dumbasses.
>>
>>17644192
Nigga pls
>>
>>17638647
You're equally crazy as believers in psychics... nothing can be proven in religion either! I mean, you can believe what you want, but it's never going to help in any argument ever.
>>
>>17643663
Nigga i'm in Knoxville for school.
Imma go tonight.
>>
>>17644641
Wut
>>
File: pedobear.png (59KB, 300x490px) Image search: [Google]
pedobear.png
59KB, 300x490px
>>17644641
>>
>>17644001
>has never heard of a double blind experiment
>>
File: stupid.jpg (11KB, 259x194px)
stupid.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>17644001
>Exactly how can you quantify chance, genius?
Probability...?
>>
File: mr bones.gif (204KB, 500x500px)
mr bones.gif
204KB, 500x500px
>>17644774
welcome to /x/. Here is your complementary memento mori.
>>
>>17648233
W u t
>>
>>17650828
if a fag sodomizes you in the woods do you hear it
>>
>>17650837
lol
>>
>>17638144
i once saw 7 ghost. thats how.
>>
>>17651159
lol
>>
>>17644402
>no reply
Anon is a confirmed virgin, lol.
>>
>>17644774
There are well known phenomena in universe that have no explanation like the centre of galaxies and so
>>
>>17650717
Security guy here again. Don't do it unless you get permission and the owner calls me. As soon as you show up on the cameras, I have to send the cops on you. I'm literally at work right now. Sorry bro, but I'm not going to lose my job to turn a blind eye to your ghost hunting.
>>
>>17648861
Have you even asked for an exorcist? It's very unlikely they tell you something because they are few of a bunch

I'm part of church and I'm in the enviroment. That's why I know
>>
>>17644641
Do explain
>>
File: 1458522184614.png (106KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
1458522184614.png
106KB, 467x496px
>>17650601
THIS
>>
This thread
>>
>>17651377
>Have you even asked for an exorcist?
lol why would I need to?
>I'm part of church and I'm in the enviroment. That's why I know
Right, and it's not like you're biased or anything. Fuck off, shill. This thread isn't about your barbaric religion, it's about paranormal evidence. There's constantly 2-3 threads about christianity, why don't you fags stay contained to those, and stop trying to derail other peoples' conversations with you unwelcome proselytizing
>>
File: corey.png (213KB, 454x227px) Image search: [Google]
corey.png
213KB, 454x227px
>>17650601
>Disinfo aren't on /x/ more often than /x/philers
>>
>>17638144
homer simpsons limited iq motherfucker kinda abused eric cartman bastard of a hoare type of marketing daddy issued professional who wanna creep me out, but 200 milions of thousands of google watts is too much to motherfucking handle.

or are you able to do that, walrus boy?
>>
>>17640518
>tfw never seen a UFO, but my dad has many times.
>tfw he's in too deep and his theories and speculations are getting to him and he's super paranoid and the rest of the family think he and I are nuts
>tfw my dad is /x/
Not long ago he told me a friend of his was building UFO in his garage.
Is it me or does this autism only take place in SE Tx? seriously, this place is fucked.
>>
>>17651483
>>17640518
Did I mention I'm super jelly you witnessed that?
>>
>>17640523
One of you found it and stole it
>>
File: 46_99eabe_5069132.jpg (111KB, 759x1135px) Image search: [Google]
46_99eabe_5069132.jpg
111KB, 759x1135px
>>17638144
>>
File: deadhand8.png (366KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
deadhand8.png
366KB, 500x472px
>>17638144
When my mom was younger (early 20's) she had a dream that one of her friends died in a car accident, and the next day he died in a car accident. Her and her sister also saw a ghost in a friends house when they were little kids.
>>
>>17638232
>disappearing threads
>on this dead ass board
Kek that is some spooky shit
>>
Supposedly when I was a toddler, I started screaming while looking out our living room window in my childhood home. My mom came running from the kitchen and asked what was wrong and apparently I described a Native American (said something along the lines of "I saw a naked man with a feather in his hair"). My mom freaked shit and thought someone was trespassing on our property, so she locked the doors and told our neighbor about it the next day. He told her our homes were built on a native American burial ground.
I don't believe a word of it, don't know much about the land we used to live on but I'm pretty sure we weren't on no Indian burial ground, and my mom has always been into ghosts and shit, but have no way to disprove it and my mother has been hell-bent on sticking with her story.

TL;DR
I supposedly saw an Indian ghost as a toddler which is most likely bullshit but maybe not.
>>
>>17653150
This tbhfam
I did shit like this all the time in my stoner days

So everyday to this day
>>
Believe me or not, I had a childhood and teen years full of spooky shit that I didn't ask for.

That and I've been dead (clinically) twice and weird shit happened to me both times.
>>
>>17644655
>>17644633
>>17643807

I'll upload this to youtube, is that okay?
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 397x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 397x260px
>>17644160
>Is this real
>>
>>17638601
David Wilcock a researcher...? Not a money grubbing shill? Really enlightened people don't sell stuff
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 700x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 700x479px
>>17644691
>Spelling Nazi
>Gets Nazi'd by dictionary definition.
>>
I frequently dream of the future, but only stupid shit. A year ago when i first tried SWTOR I had a dream where I was talking to some voices I didn't recognize while playing a character on a planet i hadnt seen yet and watching the hitchhiker episode of The Twilight Zone. It finally happened last night. I dont know if its supernatural or I just engineer the situation i see in my dream so it becomes real.
>>
sometimes something trows me litlle balls,like necklance balls, it dosent scare me anymore , aaand i live alone so... yeah...
sorry for mi english.
>>
>>17648364
Underrated
>>
>>17638144
You all probably wont believe me but this breatharianism/not eating is real.
I know this because i live with a woman who has been doing it for over a year. She only eats like 50 calories a day. She says she takes the energy from some transcendent place.
>>
There also have been visits from extraterrestrials to my house.
They came one night and placed their ships over the forest behind my home which is sort of remote in the alps.
I saw it with my own two eyes.
>>
File: 1421890640678.jpg (35KB, 236x233px) Image search: [Google]
1421890640678.jpg
35KB, 236x233px
>>17644711
>>
>>17640518

I saw a V pattern of completely noiseless lights overhead. They went along east to west and instantly (like, before i could hardly even visually process it) snapped into a single file line led by the frontmost light. They seemed bound together like invisible segments of a snake. Seconds later, they shot off at high speed, never making a sound.

This was in St. Louis March 2011 after some snowfall.
>>
the fact that anything is
>>
Biggest paranormal experience I ever had was when me and 5 people I know were chased down a mountain by giant white aliens. 7 foot tall alien creatures.
>>
File: mill-mountain-star.png (303KB, 640x331px) Image search: [Google]
mill-mountain-star.png
303KB, 640x331px
>>17654982
it happened here btw. mill mountain. as you can see it has a giant pentagram on it, so, you know
>>
good thread till the faggot

I havent actually seen anything, but I'm certain there is much we still dont know
>>
>>17643807
omg that video was so legit. Do you see stuff like that often?
>>
once saw some irregularly moving light in the sky

that's about it
>>
>>17653263
r u gonna tell us stories
>>
>>17643807
Interesting video. Too bad that idiot derailed everything.

Is it possible the frames were fucked up? People were there and took off/hid but the frame rate made them appear "ghostly." Also no idea why someone would walk like that.
>>
>>17643611
Keep it up, bro. Them ghost hos need paranormal dicking.
>>
>>17638601
Sheldrake and Radin are at least real scientists. Don't lump blue avian willcock in with them.

But yeah, Radin and Daryl Bem experiments show that there is some kind of precognitive effect going on for emotionally charged scenarios. Or that time doesn't work like we think.
>>
>>17643807
Clearly they are time traveling
>>
File: 1462131520218.gif (477KB, 500x313px)
1462131520218.gif
477KB, 500x313px
>>17644405
>The truth is that this really is all a hoax
>The truth is
>The truth
The truth is your logical fallacy is fucking anecdotal.
>>
Ironic that Dawkins makes claims for which there is no proof. Like saying there is no life after death. That's a religious faith-based belief if there ever was one.
>>
astral projection with a homie
>>
>>17655529
Astral Projection IS a homie.
>>
File: 1430263863310.jpg (2MB, 2304x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1430263863310.jpg
2MB, 2304x1369px
>>17655531
INDEED MY NIGGUH

lucid dreamin is chillin by yoself
>>
>>17638232
kek
>>
>>17638647
How can we tell the difference between the phenomenons that come from God as opposed to any other entity?
>>
>>17644666
Thanks for shitposting, now go back and gloat about it on some /b/ fur thread.

It'd also be nice if your legal guardians could use parental restrictions on your computer since its very clear how much of a millenial fedora tipper you are.
>>
>>17643663
>
I thought lakeshore got torn down
>>
>>17648035
kill self.
>>
>>17643807
yeah, I don't see shit Captain
>>
>>17644364
Fuck off.
>>
>>17653203
Admins fucking with our mind?
>>
>>17653344
Yes, we are anonymous
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.