[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The philosophers stone isn't really a stone. It's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: ring.jpg (25KB, 474x405px) Image search: [Google]
ring.jpg
25KB, 474x405px
The philosophers stone isn't really a stone. It's a special alloy which, if worn as a ring, gives the bearer many siddhis, the least of which is immorality. The more you know.
>>
sounds good, source?
>>
>>17621743
Anon, I don't think it is physical. I think it's more of a metaphor for enlightenment.

Like mount zion? Philosophers stone as in a stone where they sit. Like a boulder, were an enlightened individual sits. As a metaphor of course there's no one boulder for that. There spirit sits in a special place (enlightment) were they receive siddhis and immortality.

Don't try to reach enlightment for siddhis, that would never work.
>>
>>17621762
>Anon, I don't think it is physical.

This is the first delusion that we need to get rid off. There is nothing physical in this existence. What you call physical is just a denser manifestation of the pranic and akashic forces.

>>17621761
An 1000 years old mouth to mouth transmission.
>>
>>17621771
>An 1000 years old mouth to mouth transmission.
those are always the best
>>
>>17621761
But if you really insist on a comparable sauce

"ELECTRUM --- according to Theophrastus, is a Metallic Composition containing all the metals attributed to the seven planets. Of this substance were made those bells of the ancients which were used to give the signal for the execution of male or female adulterers. Also it was used for the manufacture of drinking cups, which had the signal virtue that no poison could be placed in them. For the moment it was put there, a great bubbling or spluttering would ensue, as if nitre were thrown on live coals. Paracelsus relates that he was acquainted with a Spaniard who had a bell made of this metallic composition, and inscribed with strange signs and words. With this instrument the Spaniard could at will produce the apparition of spectres and kindred prodigies. Paracelsus makes out that the virtue mainly resided in the magical signs and characters, but supposing there was virtue in the characters, there was, doubtless, much more in the metal."

Martin Rulandus, Lexicon Alchemiae
>>
>referring to a mixture of metals as a stone
So 1000 years of sheer retardedness?
>>
>>17621807
Are you trying to communicate?
>>
Why call it a stone if it's not a stone? Sounds crazy to me
>>
>>17621771
>What you call physical is just a denser manifestation of the pranic and akashic forces.

True.

Only in Physics we call the "Probability Waves".
>>
The philosophers stone isn't really a special alloy. Its a magic truffle.
>>
>>17622489
You're a lizard, Harry.
>>
I heard it was obtained from letting your first piss of the morning sit in a jar for a few years... has some molecule that restores youthful vitality when you dehydrate it and get the crystalline stuff left over.
>>
>>17621774
Yes. It reminds me of the children's game telephone.
>>
>>17622539
>literally collecting salt wastes from your own body
>>
>>17621743
Cool story, bro.
>>
Umm WHILE NOT RELATED to the stone, just saying as a warning. The concentrated male piss your speaking of is a reactant to make a very crude form of gunpowder. Soooo i wouldnt suggest collecting alot of that and trying to light it on fire, you might lose a finger.
>>
>>17621807
Referring to lumps of coal(diamonds) and crystals as stones, it that also retarded?
The word stone does not allways refer to real stones fucktard
>>
No, OP. We are the philosopher's stone.
>>
File: alchemy_symbol_strong.gif (9KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
alchemy_symbol_strong.gif
9KB, 530x530px
>>17625649

It's not an actual fucking stone. This board...
>>
>>17623506
take your meds anon
>>
>>17625649
Homunculus pls go
>>
>>17621771
>An 1000 years old mouth to mouth transmission

I did this with my gf once
>>
I've been hearing about this stone for a while now, somebody care to give me the source? where was it found?
>>
File: 1456276429497.jpg (60KB, 509x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456276429497.jpg
60KB, 509x720px
>>17621771
>1000 years
>mouth to mouth

Ever played the telephone game, anon?
>>
File: 1447770780881.jpg (1MB, 902x902px) Image search: [Google]
1447770780881.jpg
1MB, 902x902px
>>17621743
How do i make the stone?
>>
It's actually urine.
>>
>>17623240
Yup. And consuming them. The philosophers stone always struck me as a superior troll. Think about it.
>>
>>17625649
No, faggot. Quit perpetuating this new age garbage.
>>
>>17621743
you are very confused. i think the only component thats a metal is essence of silver aka quick silver aka mercury

all the others are minerals or organic components
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bij1glUzo-A
>>
File: 1057587_920.jpg (50KB, 624x509px) Image search: [Google]
1057587_920.jpg
50KB, 624x509px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOJjtVNiuLU
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.