[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never experienced anything "paranormal" or notice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 2

File: 1437270877942.jpg (106KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437270877942.jpg
106KB, 500x500px
I have never experienced anything "paranormal" or notice anything otherworldly and this bothers me.

Is the following correct?

- Only people with an opened 3rd eye can have paranormal events happen to them and see them?

- Are some peoples 3rd eyes open by default? so they can already experience these things without knowing about the 3rd eye?

- Does my 3rd eye being shut work like a paranormal blocker?

- Can spirits etc only be attracted to those with an opened 3rd eye?

Sorry for all the questions, I genuinely want to know.
>>
it means you're more honest with yourself than the people who come to boards like this.
>>
What is the operating definition of third eye around here?

I close my eyes and see energy signatures.
>>
>>17610850
for me my 3rd eye wasn't open until I was spiritually attacked with voodoo

that being said... having a shut 3rd eye doesn't exclude you from paranormal events

"spirits" are usually just attracted to the living in general, they need chi
>>
>>17610850
1: No you can be influenced, without knowing, and have an attack happen as well.

2: Probably.

3: Nah shit can still happen to you, but you won't understand it. (You'll just feel terrorist or be manipulated without knowing.)

4: Hmmmm no I don't agree with that, yeah during the opening process I definitely had some coming to me at night. Then I started consuming them and got stronger and now they leave me alone.
>>
>>17610856
>>17610869
>>17610905
>>17610927
OP here whats the most effective and fastest way to open my third eye?
>>
3rd eye = psychosis
>>
>>17611015
What do you mean?

opening it gives you psychosis?

how and why?
>>
>>17610850
The reason you have never experienced anything paranormal is because nothing paranormal exists.

I have never seen the easter bunny and this bothers me.
>>
>>17611039
So everything on this board is just RP?

tulpas are RP too?
>>
>>17611021
If you stare into the abyss long enough, the abyss stares back.
>>
>>17611047
No, everything on this board is nonsense spouted by delusional people with autism.
Yall up in this thread talking about third eyes as if you knew shit about it.
>>
>>17611060
Meaning?

>>17611067
I don't know, I just heard shit from the various chan's and I don't know shit that's why I'm asking
>>
>>17611047
>>17611067
And OF FUCKING COURSE tulpas are RP, just because you are dumb enough to fool yourself into believing it doesn't mean it's real. Or do you really believe someone married a fictional pony from a childrens cartoon?
>>
>>17611076
That quote is from the Bible.

It's good to keep an open mind, but the more rational reaction to never having experienced anything paranormal would be to dismiss it, not ask why.
>>
>>17611015
>>17611021
because lizards will try to put you in the crazy house or dismiss your beliefs as paranoid and delusional when you do open your third eye

when I opened mine, I began to see demons and devils in the flesh living among us, still do, I even found out that my parents were devils - the reason why I was convinced to go to the crazy house.

It's sort of like being in the Matrix... Future has a song about it called "Back To The Basics"
>>
>>17610850
You are unworthy
>>
>>17611079
Yeah I gather most of the tulpa shit on /x/ is RP.

But what about the actual monks who have documented this phenomenon?

>>17611085
>but the more rational reaction to never having experienced anything paranormal would be to dismiss it, not ask why.

Whats wrong with asking why?

I feel a need to find something.
>>
>>17611096
No monks have ever documented the phenomenon. They have claimed to do so, but have never been able to provide any evidence or recreate the phenomenon when observed by critics.

Nothing is wrong with asking why, I should have phrased that differently. I think once you live long enough without experiencing anything paranormal, you should take a critical stance. Sort of like, not believing it, until you see evidence to the contrary.
I found it odd that your original post seemed to take 3rd eyes as a fact, even though it goes against your life experience.
>>
>>17611122
Why would monks lie about such things? they have to be one of the most peaceful people in the world.

It's probably not documented because no one has actually put the effort in to test it.

For some time now I have been browsing 8.chans. /fringe/ and this stuff interested me.

On that board they spoke about this stuff like it is a complete truth, it truly fascinated me.

Honestly I just want something in my life, I'm really looking for something but I don't know how to find it or what it is.
>>
>>17611137
Religious people have been trying to prove their own brand of faith for ages. So far noone has been succesful. There is even a 1.000.000 dollar reward open to anyone who proves anything paranormal - unsurprisingly noone has claimed it.

There could be many reasons why someone would lie about things like that; one, saying you have proof that your faith is correct attracts more followers. Two, it's pretty common that people fool themselves into believing something so strongly, that they fool themselves. It's not technically lying I guess. I once had a friend who claimed he could levitate, I asked him to show me, and he sat with his eyes closed on the floor for a good 10 minutes - needless to say, he didn't levitate. However, afterwards he was absolutely convinced that he had floated, because he "felt it", and he refused to believe me when I told him he didn't.

People fool themselves like this all the time. For example, all the "exercises" in telekinesis makes you do stuff that could happen on their own, such as make a match-stick turn around when it is floating in water, or getting a thin piece of paper to move. When a slight breeze comes by and knocks the paper down, they fool themselves into believing "they" made the paper move.

There's plenty of beauty in this universe and on our planet that is real, you don't need to go looking for stuff that doesn't exist to fill your life.
>>
>>17611170
I meant to say "believe something so strongly that they fool themselves"
>>
>>17610850
>- Only people with an opened 3rd eye can have paranormal events happen to them and see them?
no
>- Are some peoples 3rd eyes open by default? so they can already experience these things without knowing about the 3rd eye?
no there is no 3rd eye
>- Does my 3rd eye being shut work like a paranormal blocker?
have you been watching spirit science?
>- Can spirits etc only be attracted to those with an opened 3rd eye?
jesus...
>Sorry for all the questions, I genuinely want to know.
>>
>>17611093
that song goes hard
>>
>>17611170
Maybe your right.

What a shitty lonely life.

I cannot see or feel the beauty around me.

I genuinely hoped the tulpa phenomenon was real you know, having another person within me to cure my loneliness seemed like a truly magical experience in theory.
>>
>>17611093
I think you were convinced to go to the crazy house because you suffer from schizophrenic paranoia though.
>>
>>17611186
Having a real friend is a much better cure for lonelines than an imaginary one though.
Don't beat yourself up too much. It's normal to feel lonely and empty when you are young, and people of all ages have those feelings sometimes. I found that it gets better as you grow older though, you find the people and the things you want to commit your life to and it all sort of makes sense.
>>
>>17611202
you know from the way you have responded so far.

you don't believe in any of this.

So why are you even on /x/? I'm genuinely interested in why you browse this board.

What is it you browse this board for?
>>
>>17611216
It's actually like, my third time on /x/ I guess, in about 10 years of browsing 4chan. I was hoping for a good creepy thread, maybe I misunderstood what this board is for :)
>>
>>17611216
I think you are confused. Reality is subjective, if somebody wants to see aliens then they can, they smoke some good shit and see aliens, or they spend a lot of time in outside at night getting sleepy and they see aliens. It is reality as much as anything else. If you want to see ghosts you will see ghosts. It really is not rocket science.
>>
>>17611241
if you don't believe in such things.

How can you find them creepy?
>>
>>17611250
He just admitted to being a normie.
>>
>>17611250
Why wouldn't it be creepy? I'm not afraid of ghosts when I'm alone at night, but creepy stories/pictures can still be chilling.
>>
I plame /pol/ and their meme magic. Ever since then, there's been a migration to /x/ and I've noticed to quality of content has tanked.

I want skinwalkers and slender threads; I want threads on bunyips and bogeymen - hell, I want to see anons fucking their spiritual selves in the astral planes!

Does /x/ know of any good ways in which a lonely soul might be able to make a friend via magic? y'know, spells and shit? What about a woman??
>>
>>17610850
It's about you soul not a third eye fourth eye or fifth eye. You're just not ready yet. I can't explain why you aren't ready because it would be like explaining smell to someone with no nose or touch to someone with no hands. You can't conceive of the metric by which you've been judged but your yet unready. Maybe you have had paranormal experiences when you were yougn and forgot though.
>>
>>17611256
Is that what you call people you don't dare to debate against?
>>
>>17611289
>make a friend via magic

Buy a bag of weed?
>>
>>17611291
That is what people with friends and a girlfriend are called, people who have had social contact. They are not allowed on 4chan.
>>
>>17611305
I thought that only applied to /b/? Oh well, I can still lurk :-/
>>
>>17611295
This lol, it genuinely helped me as I had horrible anxiety, literally crippling at times n it helped me get through that, and I can honestly say I am better off with it than without.. (also I was born with a cataract, giving me glaucoma which I have had around 13 eye surgeries because of it first when I was 2 wks. Old n it definitely helps my eye as well) y'know it's worth a try if you are open to it, if not then meh.
>>
>>17611289
clean yourself up, bulk up, get better clothes, work your charisma, and then read the book, How to Win Friends and Influence People. You'll be able to have friends and chicks on your cock.
>>
>>17610939
Seek out the strange, it finds you.
>>
>>17611186
As far as I understand a tulpa is a manifestation in your subjective experience? Why would it be impossible to create something like that, even as a delusion?
>>
>>17610850
When you're younger your mind is a lot more open, that's why so many kinds have these "imaginary friends" who are just spirits
>>
>>17611295
weed is degenerate, my friend
>>17611320
chicks on my cock is degenerate, my friend.

Are there surgeries that open your third eye? Or can only elites get access to it....?
>>
>>17611391
>weed is degenerate, my friend

more like a gift from God
>>
>>17611452
If the concepts God and the Devil were actually based in objective scientific fact, marijuana would be considered the devil's poison. It is the ultimate form of self indulgence and serves no purpose other than to keep you locked away from Objective Truth whilst at the same time, tricking one into believing he see's it.

Namaste, my friend.
>>
File: 1448470530827_1.jpg (26KB, 479x358px) Image search: [Google]
1448470530827_1.jpg
26KB, 479x358px
>>17611515
>would be considered the devil's poison
Explain pls
>>
>>17611452
most of the shills, who are the devil, prefer to smoke crack and drink coffee
>>
>>17611613
What if you smoke weed and drink coffee?
>>
>>17611617
do your thing, lizards drink a shit ton of coffee though lol
>>
>>17611574
he just did
>>
>>17611631
I drink about a little over a half pot of some strong shit, well used to be on account of my drinking it high test as often as I have, some days I don't get but maybe a cup or two
>>
>>17611648
No, he didnt
>>
>>17611661
>It is the ultimate form of self indulgence and serves no purpose other than to keep you locked away from Objective Truth whilst at the same time, tricking one into believing he see's it.
>>
>>17610850
same here, still nothing paranormal.
>>
>>17610850
Im with you i have even tried to summon demons to no avail, i have read many different religious books tried prayer meditation went to supposed haunted hospitals and houses etc i work in some of the creepiest places in Detroit i live in a house built in the late 1800s i have come to the conclusion that nothing paranormal exists at all i will remain open to trying new things to find proof but ill be blowing my brains out in a few years so if i cant find anything by than i gueas ill never know
>>
>>17610850
whats his name again??
asustado roberto or something??
>>
>>17612708
Agitated Androido
>>
>>17611047
>is creating an imaginary friend fake?

They basically turn themselves into delusional insane fuckwits, and thats something any retard stupid enough to go through with the tedious process can do.

Having poor mental health helps alot.

Newfriend stop being 14 and open your eyes to the autism that plagues this board, you have to be skeptical or you will get misinfoed by the swarm of rp'ers and crazy people on this board.

Lucid dreaming and AP are legit tho.
>>
Considering most "methods" to open the "third eye" involve rampant and consistent drug use, yeah.....turns out most of those people are just talking about hallucinations and not anything paranormal.
>>
>>17612559
>no avail,
Why is this such a prevalent term for people on this board and creepypastas as a whole?

Trust me, go read your top 5 favorite creepypastas, "to no avail" to come up in all of them, guaranteed.
>>
>>17610869
You close your eyes and see bright patches that have been momentarily imprinted onto your retinas.

>energy signatures kek
>>
>>17614494
basic "better writing" trope. There are so many of them and they all make me cringe.

My least favorite is when people ask a question and then answer it themselves.

"Was it a ghost? I'm not sure."
>>
Only dirty bus riders believe in the paranormal.
>>
>>17614420
AP?
>>
>>17610850
Every time I open my 3rd eye, I have to flush twice
>>
>>17614646
Cringey. Feels like some recent Stephen King writing. My father was a very big Stephen King fan, he reads all of his books looking for something "different", but no to avail. I guess that hit-and-run ruined him in more ways than one. Makes me wonder: "Will he ever recover"?, Honestly, I'm not sure. (Says Anon).
>>
My 3rd eye is 50% open and the only time i have anything spirtual happen is when i am high on drugs. So I doubt having your 3rd eye open helps.
>>
>>17610850
>Only people with an opened 3rd eye can have paranormal events happen to them and see them?
Nop, one thing has nothing to do with the other.

>Are some peoples 3rd eyes open by default? so they can already experience these things without knowing about the 3rd eye?
I admit it would be possible, but freaky to the unaware.

>Does my 3rd eye being shut work like a paranormal blocker?
Repeatition of question 1.

>Can spirits etc only be attracted to those with an opened 3rd eye?
No. Totally unrelated.

>>17611170
>There is even a 1.000.000 dollar reward open to anyone who proves anything paranormal - unsurprisingly noone has claimed it.
No, there isn't. If you're talking of Randi, there's nothing to claim and never was... it was fake... he openly admitted it in he's beautifully fine printed lawyer verbiage... it was a myth... people were fucked if they went in for the money and people were fucked if they went in for the recognition as he had exclusive rights to use the data in any way that suited his publicity goals.
>>
>>17615411
http://web.randi.org/home/jref-status
>>
>>17610850
yes
no - yes
no
no
>>
>>17610850
Because none of that stuff is real OP....

This board is just full of RP'ers and delusional retards who can convince themselves of anything.

Isnt it pretty convenient that the reason youve never seen anything paranormal is because youre not as "in tune" as the guy making extraordinary claims?
>>
>>17611216
So you believe every single thing thats been posted on this board? I can believe that there are things we havent learned yet without believing that a 23 year old NEET created an imaginary friend with his "third eye".

A lot of paranormal researches and ufologists would say healthy skepticism is the most important thing to have. You seem to believe the opposite.
>>
>>17611248
Reality is NOT subjective. Thats what makes it reality.

>Reality is the state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or might be imagined. -Oxford English Dictionary

Fucking people on this board....I swear
>>
>>17611320
that won't work, this is an /x/ poster we're talking about.

complete body and brain transplant is required (cut open his head, throw out the brain, throw out the body too and replace with someone that isn't retarded)
>>
>>17618055
Why are you here? Go back to your /g/ /sci/ and /lit/ since you seem to be such an insightful and intelligent person.
>>
>>17619355
Dont be mad at me because youre a gullible retard. If being moderately skeptical makes me intelligent....then thanks.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.