[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you beleive in demonic possession and if so have you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 20

File: 2016-03-29-03-25-20.png (336KB, 479x799px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-29-03-25-20.png
336KB, 479x799px
Do any of you beleive in demonic possession and if so have you seen or exspereinced said things?
>>
>>17599073
I believe in possessions. I had a friend of mine be driven to the brink of suicide because of demons draining him for power
>>
I got me dick sucked by a demonic ghost!
>>
Some say I have given the Lord a demonic horde.
>>
i was bitten on the dick when i was 5 by a spider and every night since then i have seen a ghost like figure in my dreams and day dreams.
>>
File: IMG_20160418_182632.jpg (3MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160418_182632.jpg
3MB, 5344x3006px
This cat is the devil.
>>
Cats and video games are the devil.
>>
It serves Satan sirt of. That's crazy. Spider bit my bald dick. That's my shtick.
>>
File: IMG_20160418_144535950.jpg (3MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160418_144535950.jpg
3MB, 5344x3006px
And a vegan new year.

Satan.
>>
No seriously though I think a spider tried to bite my balls but somehow I survived later I had to have my balls injected with plutonium and now my balls glow in the dark dark moonlight.
>>
Im not joking ethier.i was literaly bit on the dick by a spider and i seriously see this pider ghost thing in my dreams or when i dose off.
>>
>>17599073
I believe it can happen but is extremely rare. Most "possessions" are just mentally ill people with bi polar disorders/schizophrenia, etc
>>
>>17599073
>have you seen or experienced said things

just take a look around you. if you dont see that much of the world is taken over by demons, then you yourself might be.
>>
>>17599493
well, i see the world hasn't been taken over by aliens. I guess i might be an alien....
>>
>>17599493
Thats like saying im jewish.not in a million years.now being possesed,that i can get into.
>>
File: image.jpg (333KB, 780x1170px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333KB, 780x1170px
>>
>>17599488
I supose the only way i have proof is this suposed "deep web" video of thus grandmother whos eyes glowed as an animals would.its hard to say because she started dancing and i saw this little boy in his underwear waving guns with a ski mask on.i have seen spirits before,but ive never seen or heard an actual case of demonic possession,except maybe my own.
>>
When I was 5 i left my swimpants to dry in the garden and when i came back i got in it and got into the pool but there was a bee inaide it. You can guess the rest
>>
>>17600416
Bee blowjob?nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 516x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 516x768px
>>
>>176004273
score!
>>
File: 269898-620-282.jpg (18KB, 620x282px) Image search: [Google]
269898-620-282.jpg
18KB, 620x282px
>>17599073

I've seen and experienced it, be wary, they confess jesus, so take notes bitch, he is the antichrist and you are to disobey him. The mark of the antichrist is that he declares himself god and jesus did exactly that.

Why would it be "good" to love your enemies? Are you a retard? Or humility or powerlessness? Or to deprive yourself of kinky sex? Why would that be good?

The same creator that put a prostate in your butt so you can take dicks doesn't want you to? Are you a retard?

Here, the divine qualities of God can be seen in creation, what are these lions doing?

Do not accept their morals, do not trust the bible, don't you see how contradictory it is and how they do opposite of what they preach?

Remember the witch hunts and the inquisition?

Yeah, that's persecution allright, towards actual christians.

Ask God to reveal the truth to you and the true christ, do not trust people, we live among demons, this is why the bible lies and they do such things. Be insistent, demand mirales proper of a God.

In the meantime, you don't know the law, and without law, no sin applies.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 560x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 560x810px
>>
>>17600555
DLKAJFLKDS

MIND=BLOWN

JKJKJKJKJJ

I asked this and people just say the bible is the true way

idk.. desu senpai
>>
>>17600586
>people just say the bible is the true way

The world (the people of the world) is supposed to reject and abominate the true christ.

Do you see this happening to jesus? No, he is considered a great example with great values.

Do they do miracles proper of a God? Do they do what they preach? Don't their posession cases look very sketchy and theatrical?

CAN christians of jesus heal by lay on hands?

No?

Then?
>>
>>17600591
Who cares the book has perfect examples of how to act and have a functioning society.
>>
>>17600586

They preach chastity and fuck children, what more do you need to know they are liars?

They preach selling your stuff to the poor and they hoard riches.

They preach peace and sell weapons.

Well?

And they sure as fuck aren't doing what they preach because that attracts the wrath of God.

>>17600595
>the book has perfect examples of how to act

And why don't you act this way then, motherfucker? Have you sold your stuff and given it to the poor?

No, because you aren't some retard falling for a lie.
>>
>>17600555
>Here, the divine qualities of God can be seen in creation, what are these lions doing?
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/04/160418-lions-mating-africa-animals-science/
Heterosexual sex you massive faggot.

Stop slandering Jesus and repent you mega-kike.
>>
>>17600599
>They preach chastity and fuck children, what more do you need to know they are liars?

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

>They preach selling your stuff to the poor and they hoard riches.

Idk about this

>They preach peace and sell weapons.

That is how you get peace you retard

>Be Vatican
>We are going to listen to this edgy 12 year old
>Throw away all wepons
>Stop selling wepons
>Vatican gets invaded

M8...plz...............

>And why don't you act this way then, motherfucker? Have you sold your stuff and given it to the poor?

That is what charities are for
You need to horde your shit until you make big bank then you give it to the poor.

I'm not even Christian, but I'm also not retarded.
3edgy6me

This retarded Liberal thinks Earth is some Utopia
In religion terms Earth ≠ Heaven
>>
File: wartime_hunting.webm (1MB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
wartime_hunting.webm
1MB, 1920x1040px
>>17600599
>They preach chastity and fuck children, what more do you need to know they are liars?
Some Catholic priests (under 5% - yeah, still too much) have fucked kids.
Not anywhere near as many Jewish Rabbis have sucked baby cocks (all of them) or Muslims fuck goats and young boys (baka bharji or whatever it's called)
>They preach selling your stuff to the poor and they hoard riches.
If you sold your stuff to the poor, that wouldn't be a very charitable act. I know you can't imagine just GIVING something away, because of your evil kike blood. Repent demon. Ye are of your father the devil, and you do his lusts.
>They preach peace and sell weapons.
lol yeah, so many Catholic weapons companies out there right! And ISLAM IS MUH RELIGION OF PEEEEAS oh please fuck off.
And don't get me started on Israel's war record. Their shitty talmud as well says THEIR messiah will be a warlord
>inb4 muh crusades
Don't make me BTFO of you even harder, crusades are easymode meme to dispel.
>And they sure as fuck aren't doing what they preach because that attracts the wrath of God.
>>
>>17600611
>>17600555

Shit actually took a gander at your post again

TopKek
Are you just some buthurt faggot?

Fags should be gassed desu, one big reason I support Orthodox Christianity
>>
File: crusader-l.jpg (103KB, 552x294px) Image search: [Google]
crusader-l.jpg
103KB, 552x294px
>>17600617
>crusades

My man Crusaders are fucking bad ass
I would join Christianity if it was not for the whole "Adultery" thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q

Remembering "Le Christianity"

O good I have such a Christianity Boner listening to this song

I also hate Black people which would not work under Christianity ... so fuck me right?

O well Christianity is mostly Badass as fuck.
>>
>>17600626
Crusades were fine (remove kebab) but what I hate is when people act like they weren't completely justified. After like 400 years of the barbary slave trade etc, Christian peoples being slaughtered and conquered etc
>>
>>17600608

Do a miracle to prove jesus is true

>>17600617

>blahblahblah

If you follow the ways of God surely you can do a miracle

>>17600620

I'm not muslim
>>
>>17600608
>Heterosexual sex

There's nothing heterosexual about those lions fucking each other in the butt, they ignored females.
>>
>>17600629
>I'm not muslim
No, you're a filthy evil kike who serves the synagogue of Satan. Go chew on a foreskin and GTFO.
>>
>>17600629
You're obviously a faggot though ;)
>>17600618

Gass yourself son.
>>
>>17600631
Read the article. It's a male and a female lion, not a pair of faggots.
>>
>>17600632

And as I said, these faggots preach love and he's already hating me.

See? Lies.
>>
>>17600637
I notice you didn't deny it.
Your tricks won't work here any more kike.
>>
>>17600637
>And as I said, these faggots preach love and he's already hating me.

I'm not Christian though you double nigger.
>>17600626

Plz leave faggot nigger.
>>
File: female-lion-in-sun.jpg (46KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
female-lion-in-sun.jpg
46KB, 920x613px
>>17600636
>It's a male and a female lion, not a pair of faggots.

Female lions don't look like that, here's a female lion.

Notice anything apart from this son of the devil's lies? Yep, missing hair that male lions have.

They are two prideful lions fucking each other in the butt.
>>
>>17600642
>prideful lions
>fucking each other in the butt

Even if, who gives a fuck?
They are animals you are human, never understood this argument and I am not a chrisitan either
Should you eat your own poop because an animal does it ?
No don't think so.
>>
>>17600642
Read the article faggot. Or is National Geographic not a good enough source for you?

tl:dr - It's a type of lion in that area where the female has a mane.

fags
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>17600645
>They are animals you are human, never understood this argument

FOR THE NATURE OF GOD AND HIS DIVINITY CAN BE OBSERVED IN THE THINGS CREATED

And you have a prostate to take dicks in your butt and those male lions fuck each other in the butt.

Here are your lies.
>>
Actually this arguing with the christ hate spamming JIDF is boring.

Post demonic possession youtube vids please, let's get the thread back on track.
>>
>>17600608
>likely

Wow, so much evidence

As if we had never observed animals fucking eah other in the butt before.

GTFO
>>
>>17600650
>FOR THE NATURE OF GOD AND HIS DIVINITY CAN BE OBSERVED IN THE THINGS CREATED

>What is Satan

>>17600654
ehh
>>
>>17600657

Yeah post them, they look so theatrical its laughable.

Demons are astute and lie, they don'g go: blaaargh blaaaargh, I'm a demon.

Which is exactly what we see in your "posession" videos.
>>
>>17600657

So you're saying the bible lies? Because what I posted is a paragraph of the bible.

Caught in his own lie, lol.
>>
>>17600655
It's more '''''''likely'''''' they are normal lions than abnormal lines.
>>
>>17600661
Satan is (was) an angel. I'm sure he is terrifying and beautiful to behold.
>>
>>17600661
>What is free will
>>
>>17600663
How can I learn about the Christianity"story"?

Just read the bible?
>>
File: coincidence.webm (598KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
coincidence.webm
598KB, 480x360px
>>17600665
Now you've said it's free, he'll want as much as he can carry.
>>
>>17600668
Best place to learn, yes.
>>
>>17600671
Question:

If I where to commit Adultery, kill faggs and niggers
Or join the Military
Will I go to hell?
>>
>>17600677
Murder is a sin.
But killing in a war is not technically murder. It's killing, but not murder.
As for fags and niggers, yes, killing them just for being fags and niggers will most likely land you a place in hell. Niggers need to go back to Africa and fags need to be all dumped on an island somewhere to be fags together. That would probably work out ok.

Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord. He will judge them, not you. But that doesn't mean you have to live around them.
>>
Mark 1:24

What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!

------------

this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God

------------

Explain
>>
>>17600385
Has he been eating his frosted flakes?
>>
>>17600682
>Niggers need to go back to Africa
And they refuse I can kill them? yes?

They are starting to race-mix too..... "Each with his own" or whatever the bible says.......
So justified extra too in a way?

>fags need to be all dumped on an island somewhere to be fags together

Egh I think atleast 60Percent of them are not even fags just mentally ill, wich is what a fagg is anyways

I don't think faggots exist desu, the same thing as anorexia imo

Also Hispanics that are not Mexican tier are cool right?
>>
>>17600690
>And they refuse I can kill them? yes?
I guess if you fear for your life and they were fighting you could.

If it's you and 20 guys with AK's against one nig with a catapult, I would think you'd be able to subdue the beast without killing.

>They are starting to race-mix too..... "Each with his own" or whatever the bible says.......
>So justified extra too in a way?
I don't remember anything against racemixing in the bible. And believe me, if it was in there I would have noted it.
>Egh I think atleast 60Percent of them are not even fags just mentally ill, wich is what a fagg is anyways
I agree. Most have just had the wrong sort of life. However, trying to make them normal and happy is seen as hateful these days.
>Also Hispanics that are not Mexican tier are cool right?
All races are cool, as long as they stay in their respective countries for the most part. It's when large numbers of them congregate in other countries that problems arise. Unless they are South East Asian for some reason. Those guys seem to get along with everyone.
>>
>>17600700
>outh East Asian for some reason. Those guys seem to get along with everyone

Did we discover the Master Race?

Also just look up "Bible against race-mixing"
>>
>>17600717
>Also just look up "Bible against race-mixing"
I did and it's just a bunch of old testament stuff telling the kikes they weren't to mix. It wasn't meant for everyone.

In fact most Christians can ignore 90% of the old testament. Christ set things right.

Whenever you see those infographics about how hateful or warlike Christianity is, it's ALWAYS the old testament they quote. Those old jewish laws.
>>
>>17600722
>Whenever you see those infographics about how hateful or warlike Christianity is, it's ALWAYS the old testament they quote. Those old jewish laws.

Kek everyone with half a brain should know this

>I did and it's just a bunch of old testament stuff telling the kikes they weren't to mix. It wasn't meant for everyone.

Jews confirmed for Master Race

Idk I think Mixing is fine as long as it is not with a nigger.
>>
>>17600730
>did and it's just a bunch of old testament stuff telling the kikes they weren't to mix. It wasn't meant for everyone.
>Jews confirmed for Master Race
The hilarious thing is, that they haven't kept any of the conditions for being gods chosen people, including avoiding racemixing. Or even just observing the sabbath properly.
They have fallen out of favour. They haven't been "chosen" since before
>Idk I think Mixing is fine as long as it is not with a nigger.
Personally I think racemixing is fine as long as it doesn't involve white people. The white birthrate is the lowest in the world. There are more black people in the world than white. More Asians. More hispanics. More orientals. Whites are actually a minority.

Having said that, if you put me in charge I wouldn't make any laws against it. But I would make laws against portraying it as the cool thing all the kids are doing. I would stop black crime going unreported in the media because of muh feelings.
>>
>>17600760
>They have fallen out of favour. They haven't been "chosen" since before Jesus came
THat was meant to say.
>>
File: 1458927670252.jpg (67KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458927670252.jpg
67KB, 850x400px
>>17600760
>More hispanics
If you exclude Mexico and the Norther Countries

and you look at Argentina Chile Urugay ans Southern Brazil they are at least 70 percent white, plus Spain is white.

Also some of the "Mixed" ones (Not much there are like maybe 10Percent) are like 80percent white and mixing with white will just result completely BLEACHED child

Southern South America also has a higher Birth rate, who knows they could save the white race with their birthrates and Christian values.

>Having said that, if you put me in charge I wouldn't make any laws against it. But I would make laws against portraying it as the cool thing all the kids are doing. I would stop black crime going unreported in the media because of muh feelings.

Just like Putins anti-Gay advertisement, good work son.
>>
File: 2016-04-17-03-12-52.png (244KB, 479x799px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-17-03-12-52.png
244KB, 479x799px
Jesus fucking christ i leave for an hoyr and this nonsense fucking shows up?no amount of of "gods holy word" or "irrefutable proof" will make me think otherwise.its so great to see christian love in action.keep up the good lords work guys,i bet hes real proud of what you are all doing with your lives.
>>
>>17600770
So salty
It is just some Banter you cunt
>>
>>17600768
>and you look at Argentina Chile Urugay ans Southern Brazil they are at least 70 percent white, plus Spain is white.

>this meme again

No one outside of those countries thinks they are white apart from other shitskin people/countries. Sorry Pablo. This is coming from someone who actually lives in Europe.
>Just like Putins anti-Gay advertisement, good work son.
I don't know why he gets so much flak for it desu.

>>17600772
Once again, he is euphoric.
>>
>>17600776
>>17600768
I should have said, nothing wrong with not being white. You're hispanic. own it.
>>
Should i pull the "its only banter!!1!" Card.i think i should

Its only my banter also.it is my opinion,and if you dont like it you are the devil to me and i hope you live long enough to see all your friends and family die,hahaha.
>>
>>17600782
May I remind you this website is for people over the age of 18.

If you are under 18, you must stop posting and leave this site now.
>>
>>17600776
>No one outside of those countries thinks they are white apart from other shitskin people/countries. Sorry Pablo. This is coming from someone who actually lives in Europe.

Have you ever been to the counties?
You are telling me pic related is not white because of the language he speaks?
Also you don't think Spain is white? Whut?

>>17600779
Thx I guess
>>
File: 1460162672769.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460162672769.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>17600784
Make me,punk.
>>
File: Tom-Hanks-Saying-Really.gif (1MB, 341x331px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Hanks-Saying-Really.gif
1MB, 341x331px
>>17600788
>>
>>17600787
You can cherry pick all you want m8 but any person I've ever met from Spain or Argentina who has come over to Europe looks like a paki when stood next to a proper European.

Why does everyone want to be fucking white, yet we are villified so much.

I had a Somalian tell me the other day he was white because he "had a caucasoid skull shape".
top kek.
>>
>>17600787
some Spanish are white

Not if they have too much Moor blood though
>>
>>17600794
Nope,totally kidding.everything is a joke to me,including you.
>>
>>17600798
>I had a Somalian tell me the other day he was white because he "had a caucasoid skull shape".
My fucking Sides

>but any person I've ever met from Spain or Argentina who has come over to Europe looks like a paki when stood next to a proper European.
I guess we have just meet different people or I just meet some higher end people or something.
I'm actually surprised about the Spain thing though desu

Well non of this matters if America keeps up its shilling with nigger-white marriages 24/7 in holywood
>>
ANYWAY. Maybe try and get this thread back on the tracks.

I do think demonic possession is real.

Here's a case I think is probably legit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ24igrFzW8
>>
AVE SATANAS!
>>
>>17600826
How's 8th Grade going?
>>
File: today_i_will_remind_them.png (53KB, 717x270px) Image search: [Google]
today_i_will_remind_them.png
53KB, 717x270px
>>17600812
>I guess we have just meet different people or I just meet some higher end people or something.
>I'm actually surprised about the Spain thing though desu
It's a known thing the spaniards get butthurt about.
>>
>>17600820
Thanks.an interesting documentary.ill have to get around to watching it.
>>
>>17600828
The funny thing is I've probably forgotten more about the occult, astral projection, ritual magic, and all that hullabaloo than he will ever know. I have decades of study on the subject.

And I know that when you go tangling with demons, you want to be saying the name of CHRIST. That is what they must respect. That is when they MUST tell the truth. They hate it.

This edglelord with his praise satan bullshit is just gonna get used up and tossed aside like a $5 hooker.
>>
>>17600833
Well worth a watch m8. Download it. Probably one of the best possession cases I've heard of.
>>
>>17600834
You know,satanism wasnt always about being an 8 grader with parental issues. It all went down hill when le vey died,in my honest opinion.
>>
>>17600837
>You know,satanism wasnt always about being an 8 grader with parental issues. It all went down hill when le vey died,in my honest opinion.
Lol, Levay? He was the original edgelord with parenting issues. And Surprise surprise...he's Jewish.
I read the Satanic bible. It's babby's first evil.
>>
>>17600830
kek

But seriously to answer why they want to be white so much, the answer is probably because they want to be good looking as most people in 1st world countires are white.. ergo more models ect... are white too
Personally I don't care because I can petty much get whoever I want anyways
Thanks to femanism I don't even have to start the conversation either, girls do it now, It's really annoying when niggers do it though.... fucking Holloywood telling them their asses distract from their monkey faces, I don't know where this meme started desu Red heads have the best asses from what I have seen anyways and the only "good" asses on niggers are 300 pounds over weight
>>
>>17600843
>Thanks to femanism I don't even have to start the conversation either, girls do it now,
I know dude. Most of the pussy I've ever slayed was from girls coming up to me. It wasn't until I hit my thirties I started to realise I was actually pretty good looking and played up to it more. Settled down now, but fuck me girls are easy these days. I still turn them down today.
>I don't know where this meme started
Hollywood kikes. Don't worry though, it's not nearly as bad as they make out. under 5% of white girls racemix, even though they try to meme it hard.
>>
>>17600841
Ive never put myself to read that particular book.i am meaning the actions with the "church".from someone i know who was in it when le vey was there: "what used to be full hearted rebellion is now just a lame exscuse to go out at night and fuck up some goats."
>>
>>17600856
It's not even that long a book dude, read it. It's a laugh fucking riot. He's the biggest cringe fedora going. Crowley was evil too, but at least he was a funny and witty writer.
>>
>>17600860
Ive read crowleys stuff.its good,i like the concepts and all,but it reminds me of H.P. lovecraft,in a "hey mom,im a religious figure now!" Kind of way.
>>
>>17600865
>it reminds me of H.P. lovecraft,in a "hey mom,im a religious figure now!" Kind of way.
Pretty much.
Crowley didn't even finish his most important rituals, like the one he did in Egypt in that pyramid. Halfway through he got scared and said "I'm moving with my auntie and uncle in bel air".
A lot of people said he had spirits and demons following him round after that. An awful lot of people died around him.
He was basically G.G Alin but with magic instead of rock and roll. More style than substance, and in it for the drugs and women.

His books are entertaining reading, but he will try and trick you into doing stuff wrong so you fuck up by being ambiguous. Never try any of his shit, just try and read between the lines.
>>
>>17600873
But why did he get scared? Yould think an satanist could go through with such a thing and be ok with it.he wrote a book on it for gods sake.ive done plenty of stupid shit like that and it wasnt all that scary.
>>
>>17600885
>But why did he get scared? Yould think an satanist could go through with such a thing and be ok with it.he wrote a book on it for gods sake.ive done plenty of stupid shit like that and it wasnt all that scary.
I think it's one thing doing some ritual in your room, and another doing it in a pyramid that is the thousands of years old grave of a pharoah.

I don't know why he stopped halfway through. I guess you had to be there.

There's two types of occult students.

The ones who do it and believe really hard, as much as they can.

And the others, who one day have something happen you just can. not. explain. And before you know it you're in tears on the floor wondering who the fuck is moving things around your room.

I'm betting Crowley got a dose of the latter for the first time. First time shits up everyone.
>>
>>17600855
>even though they try to meme it hard.
Every single motherfucking day
>>
>>17600897
Yeah,i will admit,my first experience was scary.it happened around 3 years ago.i had done a kind of summoning ritual one night it hopes of proving to someone i could it and it did happen.the spirit i had brought in the night before had talked in our school intercom in The middle of school.it sounded clear to me but to everyone else it was a loud,out of nowhere sound that hadnt happened before.
>>
>>17600932
I hope you knew what you were doing anon.

You didn't answer any of its questions did you? You should ask the questions, not them.

And please tell me you at least made some attempt at banishing it afterwards.

Not even that hard, just have to be non-fearful and keep telling them that it is not you authority you speak with but the authority of the Lord. Remind them of the chains that lay on them put there by God.
>>
>>17600936
>Not even that hard, just have to be non-fearful and keep telling them that it is not you authority you speak with but the authority of the Lord. Remind them of the chains that lay on them put there by God.
Should also add this won't work if you are calling a demon to curse/kill someone, because you aren't doing God's work.

All curses and bad juju lead back on yourself. There are scribes and pharisees who will try to convince you there are loopholes.

There are never loopholes.
>>
>>17600936
It had given me what i wanted,so i gave it what it wanted.he wanted out and i let him.it was no harm to me,so i didnt and still dont care.sometimes i still her it when i listen carefuly for it.from what i had heard he seemed rather fond of me.
>>
File: facepalm16.jpg (37KB, 312x448px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm16.jpg
37KB, 312x448px
>>17600948
>It had given me what i wanted,so i gave it what it wanted.he wanted out and i let him.it was no harm to me,so i didnt and still dont care.sometimes i still her it when i listen carefuly for it.from what i had heard he seemed rather fond of me.

You need to banish this fucking thing dude, it has no business being here.

Now I want you to find a blonde short haired wig and a business suit. Then say this speech.

"Spirits coming over here, they're doing the robbing, they're doing the raping, and some I assume are nice people.

But you have to go back. We're gonna build an Astral wall, and Moloch is gonna pay for it."

But seriously this is up there with sticking your fingers in the electric socket. Send it back anon.
>>
>>17600948
>It had given me what i wanted,
What did you want?
>>
>>17600957
He came to be as a proverd; a message from beyond the veil.to put him back would be an insult not only to it but to myself.unless he is hurting me,i refuse to put him back.i can bring more if i wished,witch i should.the demon gave me a meaning,in a poetic sense.so i owe him.and ill pay him whatever toll there is with a smile. And ide do it again,and again,and again.
>>
>>17600960
Proof and meaning.
>>
>>17600970
>He came to be as a proverd; a message from beyond the veil.to put him back would be an insult not only to it but to myself.unless he is hurting me
He will likely hurt you at some stage. Remember these things are a lot older than you or I. They know the meaning of patience.

And it is not an insult to send him back. It is an insult against God to keep it here. To be honest it's very shaky ground doing it at all unless you are 100% altruistic, and doing it just for "proof" is a big nono in God's eyes. If you didn't already know this, you do now, so repent and make right.

>i refuse to put him back.i can bring more if i wished,witch i should.the demon gave me a meaning,in a poetic sense.so i owe him.
You owe these fell creatures NOTHING. Don't believe their lies.
>and ill pay him whatever toll there is with a smile. And ide do it again,and again,and again.
I want to call you all sorts of names implying you lack intelligence, but I'll assume that instead you are simply uneducated or misinformed.
Have you ever read a serious occult textbook? You don't know what you're doing dude, this is akin to installing windows XP on a machine and hooking it straight into the optical cable with no router inbetween. Your soul will get botted in seconds.

Go read The Sacred Magic Of Abremalin The Mage and Transcendental Magick by Eliphias Levi before going any further, at the very least. These are entry tier shit you should know. And when reading these books, remember most of them will try and trick you into fucking up.

Funnily enough the best incantations are the ones from the religion you were born and raised with. Occult edgelords get so pissed when they realise this. "But I became an occultist to piss off christfags! *holds up spork*" Tough shit fuckface, y'all niggas need jesus if you want to survive.

What religion are you? Or what religion were you before you lapsed?
>>
>>17600988
I am spiritual satanist,but i look into many different religions in terms of energy, dark arts and magical influence.
>>
>>17601008
Come on, you know what I meant. Nobody is raised by their parents as a "spiritual satanist".

Unless you are Jewish, in which case you were, and already have a ready made pact with Baal by way of blood. In this case go nuts. Your bad luck won't be on this earth, but the one after.
>>
>>17601010
Bad luck?i have had no such thing ever since i came in contact with it.and i was raised athiest.but like i said oth the we hole pider thing,i might as well have been raised a satanist.
>>
*as i said with the whole spider thing
>>
As much as ide like to stay,i have to go.got a deal with the devil.
>>
>>17601014
>i was raised athiest
I'd say just try and make sure your heart is clear. Make sure you know right from wrong, and only do right.

Mind you, so far in this thread, if I have things right, you call yourself a satanist but have never read the satanic bible. You're confirmed to be a complete moron when it comes to the occult, and will most likely end your days in a nuthouse after being possessed by a demon.

Hey, we finally got the thread back on topic. Demonic possession. Enjoy yours you complete fucking mong kek.

"When you believe in things you don't understand, then you'll suffer"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXsxvdF481I

I'm out for now, laters dude.

...and read a book nigga, for fucks sake.
>>
>>17601022
Perfect timing. Later spanishbro.
>>
>>17600611
You type like a 15 year old.
>>
>>17600682
You're a retard.
>>
>>17600690
I'm suffering physical pain from reading your dumb as shit comment.
>>
>>17600841
>I read the Satanic bible. It's babby's first evil.

I've read it too. And yes, i noticed the childish tone that permeates it. But that doesn't take away from the great thruths it holds.
If you disagree, you don't know shit about discernment. And might as well be retarded.

>BTW
Religion is a fucking BLIGHT.
It outlived its usefulness, and its now a huge drag to humanity.
We would be better of without it.
>>
>>17601231
You're a faggot and/or a nigger, and possibly a Jew.
>>
>>17601416

You just don't understand metaphysics.

Religion is a joke.

A cosmic joke.

Without it is a blank canvas.

It's like saying we would be better off without mosquitoes...

They are there for a reason. This reason isn't obvious to us before we learn how our own... pestilence... is our own personal ascension.

There is no joy without pain.
>>
>>17599073
>Do any of you beleive in demonic possession?
I do, but i haven't witnessed it that I know of. I suspect that for most it's something subtle that only comes out in an overt fashion when confronted with an opposing force or being.

have you seen or exspereinced said things?
I've "seen" demons a couple of times, and heard their shrieks/growls; it's pretty unsettling desu.
Ask questions if you like.
>>
Do you know why these faggots preach jesus but do nothing of what jesus preachs? Because it is a fucking lie by satan, and obeying it brings disgrace to you.

It's that simple.

So they lie and expect you to swallow the lie and love your enemies and all that bullshit that God hates.

Think about this: Why would a loving God not be:

a) The most beautiful of all things ever (just like these faggots claim satan was a beautiful angel).
b) A lover of sex of all kinds.
c) A lover of fun.
e) Forgiving and always looking to give his children the best.

Why would a loving God not allow you to be prideful and behave like your testicles command against your enemies?
Why would a loving God force you to say always the truth to your enemies? And be unable to keep secrets?
Why would a loving god impose you one single partner for life if at all for sex?
Why would a loving god forbid you pleasure?
Why would a loving god create a prostate for anal sex and then forbid you to use it?
Why would a loving god forbid you drugs and tasty animals and fill the planet with them?

Only an ugly disgusting control freak who hates humans would want them meek and miserable and poor and fucked with only a wife. And no sex and no sexual variety and no sex with animals if you so desire.

And if you want to prove me wrong: DO A MIRACLE.
>>
>>17601608
>And if you want to prove me wrong: DO A MIRACLE.

This post will be trips
>>
>>17601628

Lol, you miserable wretched creature, where's your devil nao?
>>
>>17601630

There is nothing more Satanic than Cartoons and God hates them so God is just like Christians say, if true, this post gets doubles.
>>
if your possessed, some videos at yt aman apeman, help you get unpossessed
>>
put lilith's sigil under my pillow, was contacted by succubus in my dreams.

The dream took place in my apartment and the succubus told me to go play with myself by my front door, then I was carried through the air, levitating, by an unseen force, to the front door, while masturbating in the dream, then the succubus moved me in front of my sliding glass window and spun me around so my butt brushed the curtains nearly aside so I would be seen by my neighbors masturbating. It was a really pervy dream but I loved it. I am keeping that sigil under my pillow from now on.

I'm trans though and kind of hot, with a nice dick, so if you're a gross neckbeard with a small one and bad hygeine this method probably will not work for you.
>>
>>17601720
oh I should add a couple things I forgot. I am a demonolator not a demonologist and I believe in treating them respectfully, not binding them. NEVER BIND DEMONS ALWAYS TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT AND RESPECT THEIR FREE WILL.
That is pretty much rule 1 of demonolatry.

The other thing I forgot is that the demon after the sex act described an offering I should make to her involving some blood from two cuts on my body, one on left arm one on left leg, some Salt, Pepper and something containing Lemon. (I used lemonade with real lemon flavoring).
>>
>>17601630
>>17601636
LOL

Looks like miracles doesn't happen here.
>>
>>17599073
No such thing as demons or gods just people or entities with varying degrees of technology.

You strip out the energetic devices 'etheric devices' get entity release then remove all the blockages.

if it gets bad take pain killers
>>
>>17601777
bad triple
>>
Mr. Hall explains it quite well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj9owh_wAJI
>>
I believe in it. But not in the Christian sense. And I think it's incredibly rare.
>>
Arent demons said to be man/woman which were murdered duo their crimes or those people who comitted suicide in their past life?
I think we see it every day in our lifes....themes from the invisibles
>>
>>17601815
no, they are fallen angels and deities from religions other than christianity that were supposedly cast out.
>>
>>17601732

eh bbgurl cum git sum fuk
>>
>>17602151
sorry real sex is completely lame to me now. I only fuck astral beings. No risk of STD's either that way.
>>
File: serveimage.png (80KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
80KB, 512x512px
>>17600555
Isn't it obvious?
This world is is full of suffering and misery, life is so weak and imperfect and you know why? Because God never gave a shit about morality, he created this hell of a planet to torment our souls and we're supposed to praise him? "God" or "the creator" as I like to call him is a manipulative, narcissistic child on a power trip. A being worthy of the title of "God" would never ask for worship as they would be preferred to be seen as an equal. His followers are puritans who gain ego through self oppression, it's sad really.
The demons are your friends in this world buddy, they will give you the gifts that the creator has denied you. They will show you the path of hedonism, pleasure and freedom, the things that make life worth living.
>>
I believe in demonic repossession which is why I always make my monthly prayments
>>
>>17603471
Truthsayer
>>
>>17603471
also, why has the supposed "word of god" incited so much violence, hatred and judgement throughout history. Jews, Muslims, Christians are the WORST people. If you call them out on that fact, they just say it's mankind's fault shit sucks, not the shitty words that make them into monsters, aka the torah/bible/quran.

Shit on those books, I can't believe I ever followed them. That's the power of terrorism I guess.
>>
>>17603759

>>17603759

Have a look at what "the devil" says and have a look at how contradictory "god" is and how contradictory in what they preach and do his followers are.

I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

So which one is it? The heart gives the law of god or the evil?

You know, honest people don't contradict themselves so many times...

But look at "the devil" HE is asking of you always the same things

Do you know now who is the fallen angel and who the beautiful God that loves you and precisely because He loves you He put in your heart the things satans hates?

Really now: a loving God that forbids all manners of kinky deviant sex? REALLY? A GOD that forbids treating bad your enemies? And that wants you humilliated and with your pride crushed?

Really? Just don't make yourself a god, that is exactly what satan did, jesus is the antichrist btw and did the same.

But really, why would it be evil to murder the enemies of mankind if we truly live in a world where the devil is taking over? After all, we are sons of God, and we do no wrong in this.

Have you not noticed a lack of sincerity from both jesus followers and "god" alike? Things seem to go well for the "evil" and bad for the "good".

So? Well?

Because they told you what is evil is good and that what is good is evil.

Be deceitful and watch your step, and don't call him satan, you don't know the name, He is God.
>>
>>17599073

Yes. I've seen an exorcism.

A possessed woman immediately fell to the ground, seized, started speaking latin in a male voice, tried violent resistence, then the spirit departed her, and she was normal.

This all happened automatically just because she came too cloase to an anointed Christian filled with the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>17603471
>The demons are your friends in this world buddy, they will give you the gifts that the creator has denied you. They will show you the path of hedonism, pleasure and freedom, the things that make life worth living.
In exchange for eternal suffering.

Eternity never ends, baka.
>>
>>17604236
>I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.
>For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.
>So which one is it? The heart gives the law of god or the evil?

The point is, little one, that evil comes out of the human heart UNTIL God writes the Truth on your heart, if you let Him.
>>
>>17605282
then why are the people that let him supposedly do this so SHITTY throughout history and even today. You would think the literal word of god would have a higher success rate among those that read it.

The book does say a good tree bears only good fruit and a bad tree bad fruit. WHY IS THERE SO MUCH SHIT TIER FRUIT FROM CHRIST
>>
>>17599073
No
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.