[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is the deal with this video? https://www.youtube.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: suicide mouse.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
suicide mouse.gif
1MB, 320x180px
So what is the deal with this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCJyO8qrdn8

Is it proof that Disney has always worshipped Satan?
>>
To begin with, it has nothing to do with disney. Secondly, it's just some faggot being edgy.
>>
File: evil mickey mouse.jpg (12KB, 250x274px) Image search: [Google]
evil mickey mouse.jpg
12KB, 250x274px
>>17561244
is there proof Disney never made it?

I would not be surprised it if was made by Russians in the 40s to make the American character Mickey Mouse seem evil/suicidal. I just want to know the origin.
>>
>>17561255
The fuck are you talking about? Suicide mouse or the hitler video?

If you mean the hitler video, you should prove it has anything at all to do with disney.

If you mean the suicide mouse, I'm sorry, it's nothing more than creepypasta from the old days when they put some effort to it.
>>
>>17561242
What the fuck does this have to do with Disney or Satan you fuckin schizoid cracker?
>>
File: banksy-mickey.jpg (47KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
banksy-mickey.jpg
47KB, 500x363px
>>17561271
>>17561275
oh my bad, I linked the wrong vid.

meant to post suicide mouse, and yes it involves Satan because after mickey dies satan roars and suddenly appears for a second. then the screen says that those who see hell will be sucked into it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eD4_zFt1c4
>>
>>17561290
Originally the video was it's own thing but then someone wrote creepypasta based on it. Original video was not made by disney. It was randomfag in the 2000's.
>>
walt disney was a good ol' fashioned white supremacist so /pol/ hates to hear people disparage him but it seems like was friends with anton levay. in the very least levay spoke highly of him.

the southern baptists are the ones who first accused him of satanism and idk if i trust their judgement, but something was going on.
>>
File: illuminati in disney.png (260KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati in disney.png
260KB, 500x427px
>>17561305
>>17561315
are you sure it's not made by Disney? wouldn't be surprised if some of their interns were Satanic sympathizers, it's well known there are hundreds of subliminal sexual messages in Disney films and shows.

>ask about Illuminati
>>
File: disney.gif (563KB, 398x478px) Image search: [Google]
disney.gif
563KB, 398x478px
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.